All Comments on 'Surprise Honey'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Julie

Julie needs a swift kick in the ass thats what she needs from daddy or a good swat across the head to straighten her ass out she should blame her mom for her mistake not him she left him with her not him leaving her mom lied to julie about her dad .

Atlanta,Ga

David48David48about 17 years ago
vindictiveness

When a woman hates, it's usually forever. But to drag the result of the only time she loved a man into her vindictive nastiness, is a crime against nature itself. Lying, cheating, and sceming her way, dragging an innocent girl down the crapper with her. Happens a lot...too much. Men and women. Every generation is victimized, over and over again. Bill has his work cut out now that he has finally met his long lost daughter...while plowing her sweet field! This is what is called being stuck on the horns of a dilemma. Like they also say...Good luck with that! Great start. A real "page turner"...

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
punishment for julie

Daddy should have dumped Julie off at the next port with her luggage with her girlfriend in tow.

leimondoleimondoover 7 years ago
At least I'm not the only one..

Turn the boat around and go back to point of origin, and kick their collective asses off, tell them to never return. He was cheated & lied to, so it's not his fault. I would have no problem with this, get the "F" out of my life and stay the "F" out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the only one

Not by a long shot. Put them both ashore at the next port.

Let 'em find their own way home. The fraud and conspiracy enrages me. (Yes, I know it's fiction, but still...). Good story so far.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Put the daughter and Anne ashore. Get someone else for your boat, or leave the boat yourself and go home. But you won’t, hah, that would ruin the story u have in mind of incest on the high seas

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like mother like daughter. Dump the worthless slut asap, and her dishonest slutty friend.

I don't buy that "She's my daughter" crap. Where was the love when he made his money?

He is retired and rich, did he look for his "precious" daughter when he had the time and the money. Did he hire a PI locate his "precious" daughter so he could make sure she was ok?

Still, the story must go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is everyone angry with the girls...julie thought she just wanted to meet her dad ask questions and ended lusting for him...and Arne was helping her friend but also lusted for a big cock. Father and daughter sex is hot hence "fuck me daddy" line to spice things up. Rather than "you mother fucker" line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous