All Comments on 'Surprise Honey Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
May

I think May is better for Bill than Ann may is close to his age and ann is younger close to Julie.im cheering for May .

Atlanta,Ga

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
My God

Not complaining, but man, my dick is sore just from reading about all the sex this bloke is having. lol...I'm surprised the guy can still walk and not just sit there with a blank look on his face saying, "gaahh...gaaahhh...goooo..." *drool*

Great story, looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gawd, he is still going on and being a whiny assed bitch and getting all angsty about fucking his daughter, ugh! ...he didnt bat an eye at fucking four different women, without using protection and without asking if they were on BC, lol. Hell, he could have caught something nasty from one of them, passed it to all the rest and gotten all four of them pregnant by now, but he's worried about fucking his daughter, lol!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Too late now to concern yourself that you are her Dad. You fucked her unknowingly and knowingly. Might as well include her in your future harem. You don’t have to marry her after all. One of the others will happily marry you to be first Wife who then share you to her sister wives.

Happy days

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The sex is great, but when its 80% of the story, it's actually boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous