All Comments on 'Surprise Weekend with My Brother'

by britgrl20

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 10 years ago
Nice start

Very nice start...hope there is more! This was very well written and believable.

As for anonymous, get a friggin' life. Before you 'comment' about someone else's writing, perhaps you should learn to spell or type first!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
+

Very good story.

As they say...Incest is best, put your sister to the test!

as for the idiot anon. Jealousy is for kids..Oh oh oh. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Agreed - very good

One request: please don't make us wait long for the next chapter!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years ago
A nice start to a series, or a good one-off

Very well described, and perfectly plausible, which is what the fantasy is all about, after all; that it could so easily be me. And ignore the racist comment about 'half-educated American girl'; I'm English, and I found nothing wrong with your word-choice, grammar, pace or delivery. From what I can see, the few minor spelling errors are mostly typo's anyway, we all do it, so disregard the snotty comments. This is a hot brother/sister story, so 5 stars, and waiting for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT!!!

OH MY GOD that was fucking HOT!!!

Very well written and the build-up was awesome. You should send this to a porn studio and have it made into a movie. Can't wait for the next installment!

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 10 years ago
Need More

Please write another chapter soon!

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
What If?

Damned good! So what if Mike figures it out? Not to mention mom and dad? Two so much in lust and love can never keep a secret. Not the main fact, anyway. Room here for a lot more. Tell us more.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story, Great build up before the actual sex between brother and sister.

Thank you for not having the huge cock and tits that ruin so many other stories.

I thought the sisters teasing was a fun part of the story even when it backfired on her.

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
5

I agree and love erotica from a woman's perspective. Only thing I could see was the returning use of body-numbing orgasm, three times I think. But there was a good mix of the two speaking to each other intermixed with Britney's narration. I could tell you spent some time crafting this -- well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

This was perfect. No bs, just an amazing storyline. Love it!

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago

This deserves a sequel.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesabout 10 years ago
Oh my God!

I found this story in another's list of favorite stories. What a wonderful find! It is now in my list of favorites as well. When I got to the part where she headed out to the backyard to tease her brother, I knew I had found a story I was going to love. I have often wondered what kind of thoughts might go through a teenage girl's mind when she was dressing to tease. What a hot portrayal of what that might be, and the effect she had on her brother! If I could wish for anything more, it would be that the tease be drawn out even more. I got super excited when she ventured out to meet her brother wearing just a shirt and panties. I was wanting them to play with each other a lot more than they did; but then holy shit - it was still great! I hope to read a lot more of your incredible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sisbro

Marvellous story!10 on 10.This story is so well written and built up.Thanks a lot to have written this beautjful story.You can feel that these two siblings fuck just not for sex but also for the beauty of love for each other.I rank this story among the 3 best incest stories between sisters/brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Organised

Your story was well told, well written and full of teasing...... Was hard all through the reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous