Surprise Weekend with My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britgrl20
britgrl20
70 Followers

"Mmm, I taste good." I cooed.

"You should taste it first hand, even better fresh." Jake quickly replied. "Now where was it you said you were going to go when you were done with my tongue?"

I got up from my lounged pose and got down on my knees in front of him. I didn't waste a second removing his shorts. Play time was over. I had never seen Jake's cock before, but I had a good idea from the contours of it through his shorts that it was sizeable. When I pulled them down his cock sprang up like a catapult. It was a magnificent unit. It wasn't great in length, about 6.5," but it was very thick with a full bulbous head. I wasn't even sure I could get my mouth around it. But hey, I'm a gal that's up for a challenge!

I griped the bottom of his shaft and ran my tongue up the length and back down. Jake tilted his head back and moaned with delight. I teased the head of his thick shaft, licking all around it until pre-cum started to ooze from the tip. After enjoying my appetizer, I swallowed his dick whole. It was quite an effort to get my mouth around his massive tool, but it was worth it. I sucked his cock like it was a popsicle on a hot day, and my salvia running down his shaft gave lend to the analogy. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would unload in my mouth, but I had more in store for my big brother. I stood up, took Jake by the hand, and started toward my room. Almost as on cue, the phone rang. We stopped and looked at each other for a few moments wondering if we should answer it.

"It might be Mom and Dad" Jake said in a disappointed tone. I picked up the phone, it was our parents... This was going to suck.

After getting the typical parental questions, Mom told me that they were at the marina re-fueling and was going to go back out and spend the night and would be back late tomorrow evening. Jake must have figure out the news by the huge smile on my face. As soon as I hung up he picked me up in his arms and carried me to my room. I kissed his neck the whole way there and was more excited than I before. With our parents not returning until tomorrow evening, we could fuck each other silly for the next 24 hours!

Jake laid me down on my bed and immediately buried his face between my legs. He obviously has had a lot of practice at eating pussy because he was fucking phenomenal at it! I swear, the man could teach classes! His technique quickly brought me to another body-numbing orgasm.

Jakes mouth was covered in my love juice. I had to, once again, taste me from his lips. Licking me from my brother's face was so wrong and forbidden; it turned me on in ways I can't explain.

"Are you ready for your big brother to fuck you better than you've ever been fucked?" Jake said most-confidently.

"You better before I hold you down and rape you!" I snapped.

Jake rolled over and laid facing up so I could ride him. "I want to watch my little sister bounce up and down on my cock" he said.

Every time he said something about our incestuous acts, it sent a shockwave of excitement through my body. I climbed on top of him and guided that monster into my yearning cunt. I let out a squeal as the base of his thick prick met my labia. Jake was now completely inside me and I had never had such a feeling of dilation, pain, and pleasure. The pain rapidly subsided and my body began to respond to this sensation. I furiously bounced up and down on my brother's cock until I erupted in the most violent orgasm I'd ever had. My entire body went completely numb and convulsed uncontrollably. Jake grabbed my sides to keep from involuntarily falling from him. I held him still for several minutes. There was no way I could allow him to continue in my current state. After I regained consciousness, I got down on my hands and knees and demanded Jake to fuck me like beast. He was eager to please. Jake slammed my pussy so hard I felt like my ass should have been bruised. This was the most incredible feeling I'd ever experienced. Who knew my big brother was so good at sex?!?!

Jake continued fucking me hard for several minutes and I knew it wouldn't be long before he would explode. I could feel his cock pulsating inside my still-spasming pussy. Jake's groans grew deeper and more frequent. "I'm going to cum" he growled.

Since his pre-cum was so sweet, I knew I was in for a treat from the full load. I pulled away and turned around. I kneeled right down in front of him, "Give it to me big brother. I want my reward!" I taunted.

I stroked Jake's cock several times before he began to shoot thick streams of cum all over my face. I felt like I was in some dirty porno except the man cumming on me was my brother! Jake's body twitched as his drained erection began to soften in my hand. I gently licked around his shaft and head, cleaning up his entire load. I stood up and we finished our sprint with a long kiss before collapsing onto the bed in complete winded elation. We laid there holding each other for about 25 minutes. It was very nice, but I HAD to get cleaned up.

"I'm going to take a shower," I informed Jake, "You going to join me?"

"Do you even need to ask?" Jake replied.

We started washing each other and it didn't take long before we were making out. I made a concerted effort to make sure his dick was properly cleaned. He began moaning and quickly his beautiful cock sprang to attention. I let the water clear away the soap I had lathered on him and dropped to my knees. Sucking his cock while the water drenched me was very erotic and aroused me immensely. Jake stood me up, spun me around, and pinned against the shower wall. With several long strokes of his cock's head, he teased my clit and labia before sinking it fully into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast and I could tell he was going to cum again soon.

"Cum inside me!" I demanded. He didn't question me and started pounding harder. I felt a climax building within myself. He let out a loud growl and shot his load in me. The thrill of my brother filling me with his cum pushed me over the edge. My body erupted in an intense orgasm the rivaled the other. We stayed in this position until his sated prick became limp and fell out of me.

We finished our shower and went to the kitchen for some food. Considering that I had just fucked my brother, twice, you would expect some awkwardness. It was just the opposite. We made casual conversation while we ate, even laughed and fed each other between long, passionate kisses. Anyone who'd never met us would have had no idea that we were siblings. We were very comfortable with one another, and appeared to be a young couple in love.

Jake and I spent the night together in my bed. We didn't get a lot of sleep that weekend. Before our parents came home Sunday evening, Jake and I had made love 4 more times, each one being more passionate than the previous. It was difficult to be around Jake with our parents in the same room. My Mom even noticed me blushing once but I played it off like I wasn't feeling well. Jake and I continued having sex every time we got the chance. Sometimes he would come to my room in the middle of the night, other times I go to his. This became kind of a game with us. Knowing that our parents could walk in at any time during our trysts added an extra element of excitement. Although we never got caught, we came close a couple of times. Mom and Dad never had a clue that their strapping young son was fucking their baby girl mere feet from where they were sleeping. Imagine their surprise.

britgrl20
britgrl20
70 Followers
12