All Comments on 'Surprised'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

It was a sexy little fantasy with some humor.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
For the moment he...

For the moment he looped the belt around both her wrists it was rape...Her not saying no, doesn't matter!!! And rape is always bad and damnable and takes all the intended fun from the story...1*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
There was no rape.

She was told twice that he would stop if she wanted him to. If you read the story, it's quite apparent that she is a willing participant. It was a cute, humorous little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

for people with an i. q. of a turnip similar to the author.

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Cute and entertianing

The "rape" commenters should patronize the Disney channel instead of this website!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@What part of noncon do people not get?

It's in Loving Wives, you FUCKING MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So a man with too much alcohol onboard, "uses" his neighbors wife?

She's not crying out and yelling so while she's not actively resisting it sure doesn't seem like she's fully co-operating. Whether or not it can be classified as rape depends on what she tells her husband or the Police in the aftermath. If she decides it was rape and files a complaint, he's going to prison. She gets a rape kit done and it's his DNA in her. And the people at the Pub will testify that he's had a few beers. It matters not whether he was drunk or not. Just the hint of alcohol will be enough for the jury to send him up the creek. Another stupid, unfinished story by the King of crap.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
In reality

In reality 999 out of 10000 women would have fought like hell when he started raping her and he would now be in prison. 1* and wish I could give this rape story an even lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bunch of whiners

To the "rape" complainers, did you even read the story? If so, do you not have the mental capacity to understand the story? It is non-consensual. she didn't say the word "yes." It is not rape. She didn't say the word "no." No, means no. "I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of saying no," is not "No." Get a clue.

This is a story of a man that isn't taking care of his woman. The first encounter was totally innocent. Then the stupid husband isn't home, making love to his wife, he's out at some bar getting shit-faced. He's attempting to drive drunk, and he's a total moron.

If you don't take care of your wife, someone else will. The guy is a bit of an opportunist but what guy turns down pussy? All you wimp drunks take notice. We women will find someone else if you don't get off your drunk ass and give us some loving. HDK nailed it and the annony that disrespected him can't carry HDK's jock. Nice little story. Wish it had more detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To all the idiots that posted stupid comments

Rape? Did she say No or Stop? He even said he would stop if she said to stop. It is not Rape. The wording to me is a bitchy wife that wanted cock and wouldn't admit to this guy. She was pissed at a drunken hubby as well. Good story.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Just enjoy a good story

Why waste time commenting about the moral aspects or even the legal ones.

Just enjoy the story for good pornographic fiction which is what it is.

I hope my 5 star vote helps.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years ago
Right on the edge

Of being a rape, but with some women, especially the bitchy ones that always have their noses in the air, it works because that way they can pretend it was not their fault.

Not my thing, not really, but well written.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not rape.

5*. I'd have given it 4, except for the other anti-eroticism comments. Women don't come from rape; drunken husbands have left the gates unprotected, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story.

I would like to have a dollar for every time that happened in real life. I had the benefit of that same story before. I was in my 40's at the time and am amazed how many married women want some strange cock. Believe or not, I turned most down. It wasn't worth the risk to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

for the idiots who gave 4 and 5 stars fior a shit story.

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for the story and to help your score from the asshole of lit

dear annony!! Eat shit and die dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

TO EVERY STORY RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2!

LET'S DRIVE HER DISEASED CUNT OUT OF HERE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

To those who call it rape it was not, what is was is sexual assault non consentual touching

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
@not rape

Women orgasm between 10-50% of the time during rape. Only 4-5% will admit it. It's a difficult situation to get stats out of thus the wide variances.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
didnt like it

not because it was rape. it clearly wasnt. if you read the story she was asked a couple of times if she wanted him to stop. she was just a cheating slut. what i dont get is how this got a score of almost 4. if you notice a story with the MC fucking someones wife gets a good score. but a story with the someone else fucking the MC wife gets shitty scores. why is this? i'll tell you why. people are hypocrites. its ok for you to fuck some other guys wife. but god forbid some asshole fucks yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 Star

Cheating is cheating

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 8 years ago
@gordo12

Sir or madame,

So you get your statistics from popscience.com and you're an expert? Rape is a complex subject and on what studies are those statistics based? They are based on no studies! It's pure bullshit. Anecdotal evidence about young boys that are molested and experience orgasm is a far cry from raping an adult woman. Rape is not a sexual crime, it's a violent crime. Does anyone enjoy violence? As a woman, I can't begin to tell you how offensive your comment is. Maybe they would be appreciated in noncon.

Rape is about power and control. There isn't a reputable scientist in the world that will tell you women enjoy rape. The very idea is disgusting and degrading to women. Please spare us the pseudo-science. The idea that a woman would enjoy or orgasm from being raped is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. You have no idea what you're talking about.

That being said, there was no rape in this story. Stop with the stupidity. Either you like it or you don't. Give up the rape idiocy.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BULLY BOY CHEATING

while hubby is incapacitated, but, his wife will be prepared. TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: @gordo12

You tell 'em Randi !

On this one I agree with you 110%

L

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the doctor taps your knee with a rubber mallet

you have an involuntary physical response. this does not mean you enjoyed having your knee jerk, nor does it mean you sought it out because you didn't tell him to not hit you.

but, because you were unable to control your response, and do not want to admit losing control of your faculties, you make the decision to not tell others about it.

therefore you "wanted" it.

not !

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Blackrandl1958.

You need to shut your hole as you provided no evidence to back your position either.

There are numerous studies that point to rape being a woman's number one fantasy. Just because you don't have that same fantasy doesn't make it so.

As far as violence goes... Where was the violence? Zero. Nada. None.

And lastly... There are a lot of people who enjoy violence. Look on the web. You do know what that is right? Here you will find examples of both men and women enjoying the pain that violence brings them. Not saying it is normal or common... But it does exist.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 8 years ago
@mbgdallas

Hole? Shut my hole? Who pulled your chain? Maybe you're an uncaught rapist or maybe you're posting from prison. See if you can get Bubba to come around and maybe you can orgasm from being raped. Then you can perform your own study and tell us all the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Rape, Not Romance, and Not Erotic.

A punk's fantasy with a blowup-doll whore. The real violence is the implication that any woman could be this cold and uncaring and still be a decent wife. This fucking event is just a symptom, not the problem. Odds are she's already fucking others, while dumbo is drunk. So what's one more?

By the way, what was the plot?

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Maybe some of you need to read the story again.

Maybe some of you need to read the story again. You clearly missed a few points if you think it was rape. It's specifically said that after he tied her arms, the robe that she was wearing could only fall to that point where it was held up by her tied hands. Before he saw it as he giving the go ahead and slowly began to lower her onto his penis, he knew that not only was she not objecting when he was giving by her plenty of time and repeatedly offering to stop, but he knew that her hands were now free and she was just choosing to hold them behind her back. The robe could now slip past where the loose knot and her tied hands used to be. Even at the first (flashing) encounter, she did not close her robe after being aware she was flashing the neighbor. She is a closet exhibitionist or an unsatisfied wife looking for sexual excitement, but not wanting to appear as if she liked the attention or was voluntarily looking to cheat on her spouse. She was clearly willing and not raped.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
To All You Fuckwits

This is exactly the sort of putrid male fantasy that encourages you fuckwits to believe that women mean yes when they say no. It is her body, not his. He has no right to touch her without her permission. Instead he overpowers her in her own home, ties her hands behind her back and fucks her despite her "disapproval" (author's word, not mine). I mean, how much more do you morons need? Why do so many of you salivate like dogs at the prospect of raping a woman? Can't you persuade any of them to have consensual sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ever see the movie "The Fountainhead"? Or read the book?

The "rape" in this story reminds me of the "rape" scene in the Fountainhead.

When critics questioned the authoress Ayn Rand how she, a champion of women, could describe the "rape" of the novel's heroine ... she smiled and said that "It was rape by 'engraved invitation'".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy and lived life situation

Ashson likes rape or near rape stories to show his sex fantasy. We hope this fantasy is only fantasy of him and not a lived sex practice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Twentyseven

Maybe you didn't read the part where he told her "If you want me to stop now's the time to say so,"

Or maybe with your oh so politically pure agenda, perhaps you just decided to ignore that little detail. You know, the one piece of evidence that blows your rant straight to fucking hell?

That's right bitch, you're fucking busted.

now how about you go turn off your computer, go to your politically correct bedroom, and indulge in your own fantasy, you know the one. the one where you let Hillary Clinton use your tongue to wipe her ass.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Ayn Rand "Champion of Women" ????

"For a woman to be a woman, the essence of femininity is hero-worship—the desire to look up to man. “To look up” does not mean dependence, obedience or anything implying inferiority. It means an intense kind of admiration; and admiration is an emotion that can be experienced only by a person of strong character and independent value-judgments. A “clinging vine” type of woman is not an admirer, but an exploiter of men. Hero-worship is a demanding virtue: a woman has to be worthy of it and of the hero she worships. Intellectually and morally, i.e., as a human being, she has to be his equal; then the object of her worship is specifically his masculinity, not any human virtue she might lack.

This does not mean that a feminine woman feels or projects hero-worship for any and every individual man; as human beings, many of them may, in fact, be her inferiors. Her worship is an abstract emotion for the metaphysical concept of masculinity as such—which she experiences fully and concretely only for the man she loves, but which colors her attitude toward all men. This does not mean that there is a romantic or sexual intention in her attitude toward all men; quite the contrary: the higher her view of masculinity, the more severely demanding her standards. It means that she never loses the awareness of her own sexual identity and theirs. It means that a properly feminine woman does not treat men as if she were their pal, sister, mother—or leader." - Ayn Rand, “An Answer to Readers (About a Woman President),”

The Objectivist, Dec. 1968

Anonymous not only are you a coward, you are a self important idiot.

droogedroogeover 8 years ago
Tongue In Cheek?

A great little story well told and goes to show sometimes one doesn't require pages in character development. Who would question that the characters of the more than friendly neighbor and the young and beautiful Trish are very real. Thanks for an amusing tale, well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the?

This was a rape? My ass! My take was wifey was a little pissed at hubbie, and this was a little revenge.

I notched up a five for this, and this is why. I like Bonnie Taylor. I agreed with HDK. I don't like all these cuckold anons who think they know so much. Laurel ought to change the anonymous comment subtitle to Blow Job.

Samuel Clemens

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very common occurance

I'm posting this anonymously because my wife knows my ID and would probably use one of my sharpest tools on me if I used my ID and she ever reads this.

I've been a home improvement contractor and handyman for almost twenty years and, more times than I can remember, have had 'faithful' wives change from the clothes they were wearing when I arrived to the 'come fuck me hard right now' ensemble that I assume they bought to wear for their husband. If they hav young kids, they send them out to play in their back yard with snacks and a drink and orders to stay there until she tells them it's alright to come in. (flashing a tit, her pussy or nearly exposed pussy to me, somewhere in the process) I usually get a tale of her loneliness and a promise that she'll be very grateful if only I'll.... along with begging me to promise to never tell anyone what she's done in a moment of weakness. If they're really good fucks, I call then stop in and fuck them once or twice a month, afterward.

I currently have six beautiful slut wives that I'm fucking regularly and usually get one or two 'one time', "I'm taking a big chance", fucks a month. (they put their all into it... probably fucking me far better than they'll ever fuck their husbands because they don't have intentions of ever repeating this very exciting, secret and deliciously dangerous fuck) Their ages range from 24 to 44, all with nice bodies, sexy and thrilled to look at and then be filled and fucked senseless by my 2 ¼” thick nine inch cock. My 'Special Six' all swore that our first time was the first time they'd ever had an orgasm. (others have told me that, too)

I know I've been lucky that I haven't hit one where their husband was already suspicious of his wife's fidelity and had cameras installed. One time I was balls deep in a very sexy and hot little 19 yr. old sluts' extremely tight pussy, both of us cumming, when I heard the loud exhaust of a car slowing for the driveway. (just blind luck that the window was open or we'd have been caught stark naked with my cum running out of her)

Using my experience, I told her to grab her clothes, get to the bathroom, put her underwear and top on, then her shorts and sit on the toilet with the door locked and to put up a fuss if he tried to open the door unannounced. I pulled my shirt on, got my pants up and zipped, (with socks in my pockets) then pulled my boots on before hustling back to the kitchen and under the sink on my back.

All that magic was performed in about forty seconds. When he came in, my upper body was under the sink, so I made like I thought it was her coming in from outside and said, "I'll be done here pretty quick. It was just a bad seal. I replaced it but I'd like to kill whoever designed this layout. They made it miserable to get at everything. (I'd only had to tighten the packing nut on the water feed to stop a seep.) Running that dishwasher has me sweating like I'm in a sauna under here."

When I crawled out, I was all red faced and sweaty from fucking his wife for a half hour. He handed me five or six paper towels then went looking for his wife. I heard her alarmed protest (the little bitch was a good actress) when he tried the bathroom door. When he told her who he was, she said she was on the toilet and would be out in a few minutes. (gave her more time to cool down, drain and clean her cum drowned cunt and reorganize herself). If he'd gone on in and seen their bed, it would have been all over. She said he'd sneaked out of work and made a fast run home to get his bowling ball and bag for his after work league. (she said, "Of all days to forget his damned bowling ball. It's a good thing you heard his car. He would have walked in and caught us.)

I cleaned up my work area, put my tools in the truck, wrote a bill, he paid me and I left. She called me two hours later and asked me to come back for a re-run. I had her come to me and fucked her for another three hours. Her pussy was red and swollen when she kissed my soft cock and left. She said he'd bought it all. I fucked her at least a hundred times after that day but behind my shop, where I have a cozy little fuck nest that's disguised behind my parts storage locker.

My wife is a good woman but she's not a good fuck. She's willing and she tries but she's just not. I can live with that. Unfortunately, she's jealous and not an 'understanding' type. I'm too spoiled by the fine cunt I'm used to getting to give it up so I'm extremely careful to cover my tracks and I teach my fuck partners how to do the same.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it for what it was !

Its the perfect carnal storm when amoral attraction of alleged opposites and opportunity meet. The wry humor is bonus, cheeky cherry . That enrages the anonymous trolls because all women have chink in their virtue when encountering man who has household repair skills and subversive streak. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute, sexy story

This was a nice, short, and provocative story. I enjoyed it a lot.

"5" stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

This definitely deserves a sequel or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@fr45 12/10/15

You state 999 out of 10000 women would have fought against being raped. This implies 9,001 women in every 10,000 would not have fought.

You should not use statistics if you do not understand them.

BTW what comic book did that fact come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Anon. 12/15/15

Hey, if you add a few more paragraphs to that story of yours you could post it here on Literotica. It’s as much good fiction as most of the other stories here. As for this story, I don’t know that what Tony did would constitute rape, but if he did it to my wife I think it would probably get him a first class ass kicking. All told though, I didn’t think the story was really that good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Randi

Randy was right in her comment. Rape or not, I totally dislike Ashon's stories. All of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Everyone missed the point.

He told her that he would stop if she told him to, so it is not rape.

She was laughing when he almost fell when his pants were around his ankles.

Best of all she enjoyed the fuck and didn't complain one bit.

Lastly he fucked her bareback and shot his load into her.

Only question is was she on the pill ???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now she tells his wife.

Now she tells his wife. With cum dripping out of her she hops in her car drives to the house of the wife, shows her the cum dripping out of her cunt and now he will have to explain to his wife. Maybe they have an open arrangement. She could also call the police and say that she was afraid for her life and she never agreed to b e fucked

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Acquiescence is not consent. Not saying ‘stop’ or ‘no’ is not consent. Not fighting him is not consent. Alcohol isn’t a valid explanation. That was rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous