All Comments on 'Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 09'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ch 10 PLEASE!

I'm ready......NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

excellent series.. definitely need more to cum

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 14 years ago
This series was absolutely amazing.

This series was great. I loved every chapter and really hope there are a few more chapters to come. What ever happened to Mary???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

That was a great story and I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good to the last drop

Thank you the characters make me want to join in the party

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Man this chapter almost ruined the whole series for me. I know its hypocritical but I always feel bringing another dude into the mix just kills it. Never been into that whole swinging or open relationship thing.

wrc264wrc264over 9 years ago
The End?

Is this the end of it? what happens next to their explorations?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this SO called writer really should consider starting over in Kindergarten

Every fucking story I have read has been sooo stupid, out instead of our time and time again,, giggling tits, never heard of nor seen them, kissed instead of kisses, so many fucking cheap stupid errors its not funny

Thought it was so awesome when the cheating fucking pig thought maybe momma was finally going to step out him after she got back from shopping

Would be great now if Mary would show up with a huge tummy that belongs to this cheating fucking scuz ball

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AHHHHHHHH pretty boy the cheating scum is getting scared lmfao

"Look. We've been married for over twenty years. I still love you. I'll always love you. That's the difference. Love. At the end of the day we go to bed with each other and sleep with each other because we still love each other."

"And you're sure that'll make the difference?"

"If we both don't, then we need to call this all off right now."

Poor wee baby is scared momma will enjoy another cock more than his, teach his cheating fucking ass

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
why is this not in Loving Wives?

wrong hub

not erotic

misclassified

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RE;New reader the hypocrite

You are right, you are A hypocrite just like the slime in the story, the fucktard can fuck anything with a hole between its legs and all is fine

Momma gets wind of it and wants some payback and you and him both get queezy stomachs

I say good for her, hope she finds many guys with big cocks and they know how to please a women, hope she shows the sleaze bag she can enjoy as much on the side as he can,, hopefully more lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a crock of shot complaints

All you making comments are a bunch of bullshittets. Can you do any better. Give constructive feedback or don't ticking bother because your infantile comments are not worth reading anyway. Put up Or fucking shut up

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Hypocritical perhaps

The swinging ruined the fantasy, a disappointing end to an otherwise excellent series.

It might be hypocritical if the husband didn't want the wife to have sex with other men, but so what? Just because one partner can accept some sharing doesn't mean the other can. If I were him I would have said no to the wife fucking John.

The fact that he didn't and they went through with it was a big turnoff for me.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzabout 7 years ago
Swinging? ?

The swinging ruined the fantasy>Please No more

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Wow

The story line is wonderful I hope think it is following a very real path

I have enjoyed the story and how it is written and progressing

There are those readers that love it please do not let the haters stop you from writing

You are a talented writer and I enjoy reading you work

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

I agree with some of you. The swinging thing isn't my thing either. Thought it was great when Em and mom joined in. It's every guy's fantasy to have two women at once. Hell women have been doing thing's together for decades, going to the restroom and dancing together ect. You don't like what's being written then why are they still reading the stories, that's all they are stories.

Flar1958Flar1958about 6 years ago
As good as far

All togther a good and possibly story. But you have open strings left. What about Em and her husband(?) ,will they try it again or only with Sandy? Think about it and maybe you can ad a final part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Keep up the great work

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

i enjoyed the story and hope you add more as i dont think this story is done at least shouldnt be done. will have to check to see when it was last added too. thank you for your work.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this series. Thank you for sharing it!

Like other commenters below, I see plenty of opportunity for additional installations. Would love to know what two are thinking in the morning, or a week later. And wondering what will happen when the wife finds someone that gives as good as Michael?

Another question not answers: did the wife step out before? She was never asked.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars for Chapter 9, and for the whole series!! A most deserving effort made, and we are looking for further effort in the (not-too-distant??) future?? There is quite a lot that can be explored, 'new horizons' to be opened...

As far as the "swapping" issue some of the readers have; THIS IS A STICKING POINT for a lot of people who check out the 'lifestyle', even one time. If this is going to be explored, BOTH PARTIES MUST BE ON BOARD, and prepared to carry through without it completely tearing apart the already-established relationship. As Nancy and Mike discussed, if one wanted to stop, BOTH stop...PERIOD!

For the next chapter, if you were to write it...a definite dialogue between Mike and Nancy would be most appropriate...including Emily and Linda as sounding boards, as INTERESTED PARTIES IN THE RELATIONSHIP (yes, y'all, they are in a relationship, that affects them all, if it affects one of them!!) Frankness And Honesty should reign, making decisions and exploring feeling TOGETHER so what they have remains, and is STRENGTHENED, not worn down and lost!!

I had a co-worker years ago; he was a 'serial groom's, went from marriage to marriage to mostly nice girls; his deal was, he liked his wife at the time to screw his friends. He tried to get me to participate, and I was tempted, but KNEW it would harm our work relationship (we were in public safety and depended on each other for our safety)...THAT RELATIONSHIP was more important to me than getting laid, so I told him to let it go...

All that said, the POINT IS...whether male or female, be secure enough in yourself, your partner/spouse, and relationship, to know what repercussions are possible, and COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER...that "little green monster" of JEALOUSY can KILL a relationship if not put-out-to-pasture at the first!! Guys, and girls, if you are gonna explore, prepare yourselves for what can (will) happen!

Mike, in this story, took advantage of what was offered to him, did not know what would happen; then, Nancy figured it out, & they both morphed to their personalities...Nancy found her sexuality, with girls and guys, and Mike has to come to grips with it. THEY REFLECT WHAT HAPPENS TO MANY PEOPLEIN REAL LIFE...

Take a lesson, y'all...and love each other, quit making the snarky, rude comments about the stories. Go to a different story if you do not like what you are reading...OR WRITE YOUR OWN STUFF, AND BUILD A FOLLOWING AS THIS AUTHOR HAS!!

PEACE AND LOVE, Y'ALL!! WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW!

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Nancy has gone off the deep end and on a slippery slope to full on cheating. She’s being domineering and disrespectful to Mike by conniving secretly about their marriage without his opinion. If I were Mike, I’d divorce her now and get with Linda. I’m totally disillusioned with this story as it’s totally twisted from its start. This now feels like a BTB story start. 1

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Would enjoy reading more especially the next morning discussion and where they go from there. I think the wife would be fine with Linda and Emily but not with other men from how she reacted. But I am not writing story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hate to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had great hope with Ch 1, but by the end 1 star was too much. As others said giggling/jiggling etc., terrible editing terrible story line. The Superman who has sex with three or more women in a day and then fucks his wife, dumping gallons of cum into her that night? Strangers who just walk up and want to fuck (Mary)? And then the prudish wife who wouldn’t even go braless is suddenly wearing sexy clothes and doing a threesome

Thank God this abomination of a tale is done - and hopefully never to be resurrected. .

OlsterOlsterabout 1 year ago

overly long and repetitious

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Enjoyed this storey very much, shame there is not one more chapter to see how Nancy is feeling after her new man. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wyobraskawyobraska7 months ago

Shame you stopped. I’d like find out what happened next!

Read1325Read13257 months ago

It is a shame that you stopped. I too would like to know what happens next. Does Nancy want to try another dick? Who knows, she might even like several? Mike sure has had his share of pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10453 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS