All Comments on 'Surrendering to Her Lover'

by dmooredmoore

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh for Christ's sake! REALLY?????

You have GOT to know that this shit belongs in GAY MALE! How can you not understand that simple fact? You're gonna get killed in the loving wives section. A story where a man comes home early, finds his wife fucking a BBC is about as large a cliche as there is in Literotica. When you then have the husband "discover" he is gay, suck the BBC and get ass fucked by the BBC you just blow the whole mess up. It was just a ridiculous reaction. I think he'd be more likely to bite the end of the guys dick off rather than suck it. And if you shoved a dick that big up a virgin's ass, you'd tear his sphincter muscle so badly he'd need a hospital and emergency surgery to save him from bleeding to death. This was simply a disgusting story written and posted here just to troll the readers.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Winner!

Worst story of the year! Nothing will be able to touch this masterpiece of shit. This is a classic with no redeeming value at all. Got to be an April Fools joke on us all. Not a funny joke, just a sick joke.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Seems a run of gay cuckold stories today

How ironic. It's almost as if there were a conspiracy.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

not my kind of story. sorry

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Yeah, this one will score well in LW!

There are cuckolds, and then there are queer cucks.

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago

i just read the first 2 lines of the last paragraph, that was enough, i think i threw up a little in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupide

Stupide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

Gay male and interracial? Review your tags and put in appropriate category. One Star

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
You're Gross

Get help.

I wish Literotica had a block feature so I would never have to come across your lame pathetic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don’t care if a dudes queer or bi or whatever.

But this isn’t a Loving Wife story. If he needs black cock, then put it in gay male where it belongs.

If it turkey was a Loving Wife, then Glenn should get to hook up with hottie on Tindr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NEXT PERVERT

disgusting story written by a pervert

-1000*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please throw away your computer

Please throw away your computer and anything else you can use to submit stories.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 5 years ago
it is exciting to have 3 way and be cuckold

I understand totally - I have been in that same position with a 12 in black cock in my sissy-pussy while I was sucking on her tits then her thick 9in strapon cock. After he fucked me then she pounded my sissy-pussy with her strapon.

She fucked me 1on1 several times with her strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH

OH A FAGGOT MARRIED GUY STORY OOOH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same of Shit Again

Started it got a far as she is being fucked by a black guy. Wrong category guys. Not all of us want to read interracial shit, if we did we would go to that category. Get your shit together and place in the proper location.

PS any surrendering that would have been done would be the black guy staring down the barrel of a 45.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would he keep the bitch let alone have the black cock in his ass dumb bastard

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't

Don't you know some people.liked this. I guess it does take all.kinds. Need my comment from Lue on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A fucking GREAT story

Too many closed minded homophobes. A cock that huge deserves to be serviced by a woman or a man. I have never taken a cock in the ass, but I’ve sucked a few to understand how a woman feels when she sucks mine. Not anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry but,

I do believe there is a more appropriate category for stories like this: "Gay Male" - was created for this type of character.

I would like to suggest this story be moved to that category. As it would appear that the main character is gay/homosexual and not in a true marriage; just a "bearded marriage"; no loving wife is depicted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To whoever posted about closed minded

You maybe a fool or have been fooled.

It's not; it's about proper categoizing.

This guy is either gay (Gay Male) or Bi-sexual; in either case there is a more appropriate category for this story's placement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Different strokes for different folks. People who don't write shouldn't be allowed to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Racist author!

Yip another black racist author with a need to degrade a white man nevermind maybe he even has a hint of man loving gay blood in him or was that just to further degrade? Wrong catagory but you made your point clear..degradation at the expense of the white man..12 inch cock? Keep dreaming little boy as you can only write about su h things..Literotica has gone to the shitheads who cannot write worth a damned and have huge fuckes up imaginations..This white man would have blown his black head into the white painted wall along with her black ass...temporary insanity? Hell no..pure revenge..murder? Hell yes..Smiling all the while....

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Too dumb to completely comment on... reficulous cuck tradh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done.

You managed, racist, gay, manipulative and degrading all in one story.

Oh and wrong category too.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stopped at....

I felt nauseous but aroused.......just another willing cuck story.....checked out the tags and was floored: gay, gay male, interracial, black. How the fuck does this shit fit into the loving wives category? You fucking scum of an author. Don't we have enough shit already posted in LW? ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nothing wrong being a sissy slut cuck for big cock. I bet all the guys leaving negative comments wouldn't pass up getting their cock sucked by a sissy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
@ Anon I enjoyed your post

People who don't write shouldn't be allowed to post. Could you possibly point me toward your extensive catalog of writing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At least you're out here were we can keep an eye on you.

Its the secret perverts that really have me worried. This writer is harmless. Well, to anyone but himself. Someone has to occupy that end of the bell-shaped curve.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
fucking wimp

hope you all catch a disease that keeps on giving

you need to check yourself into an insane asylum

you need help desperately

1* a billion limp dicks and a bad case of diarrhea

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
*

Oops!!!! step in some crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No good

Piece of shit story. Not worth the time to read.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
An example of the worst cuck wimp plotlines!

dmooredmoore

I have to agree with many of the other commentators. You have submitted a tale which in my humble opinion should have been tagged as a Fetish or Gay genre category. It was impossible to feel anything for your characters or more correctly your stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Automatic abort

When I read a story that offers a husband unexpectedly returning home, discovering his loving wife getting nailed by someone, AND he then (of course mysteriously) gets a hard-as-steel erection, I immediately go to the last page, select 2 stars and exit the story forthwith. I rarely write a comment . . . why bother?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Category

This category has some of the most expansive ‘rules’ given that there are so many stories which have zero sex in them, just aftermath results. Some are reconciliation, some are divorce, some are BTB. Yeah, the main character discovered that he liked BBC, not that we’re told he’d go for any other queer sex, but he is married to a cheating wife. It seems appropriate to this category to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is gay

all over!

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
uggh

wrong category and cliched racist nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

It's been some time before I've read so many negative comments. You really must have outdid yourself on this one author. I'll think I'll pass this one by, actually after reading the tags, I know I will. The loving wives category is going down hill fast, just a quick glance at the daily scores tells one a lot of what to expect. Mostly willing cuckoldry garbage, humiliating husbands and slut whores for wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Queer Asshole

Queer asshole go post in gay

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
Ummm...

Your first story was in Gay and it seems to me this should be in a new category, maybe ‘Gay Male and Fantasy’

Most, but not all of the readers here know the meaning of the word ‘fiction’, but assuming you want to write good fiction I’d suggest you keep things believable. The stereotype of the black brother with the horse cock will be with us forever and there are probably some women that can handle it—but in the ass ?... I seriously doubt it, and the pain must be awful.

On the plus side, you do tell an interesting story and kept me hooked right up to the point lover enters the room and hubby reacts the way he does. From that point it was all downhill.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. cd

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
lolz

It goes without saying that, if Glen is a sissy - and, based on that story, he definitely is - Terrence is undoubtedly gay, but in denial.

Sharron better watches out, 'cause, if she's not careful, those two may end up running away together!

LMFAO... Oh what fresh trash LIT has given us, on this day. Can't really take this as anything, but a wackoff story, and, if you have no gay tendency, it certainly shouldn't appeal to you in any way.

I guess this is solely for homosexual who are still in the closet. For you lot... hope you enjoyed yourself.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
As for the new category debate this flash produced...

If there were ever an better example that there should definitely be a 'willing cuckold' category around here.

'Nuff said.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
True, RR. Re your 'Category' comment

As you say, "This category has some of the most expansive ‘rules’ ".

The stories in the category can include all sorts of things. Add to that the fact that the Loving Wives commentariat don't agree on what various words mean, or else they wish to define them differently from the dictionary definitions, and we have the setting for fascinating discussions about total irrelevancies.

Isn't it fun?

It's why, even where the stories are rubbish, the comments can be brilliantly entertaining.

What more could you want?

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Yes the story is appallingly bad, and its in the wrong category, But all the noise about category gayness and stereotypes miss the main reason is it a bad story: It is mean spirited story with a vile and unloving selfish wife, and jackass "Bull", and a

Not even good stroke fodder. Sorry dmd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yes "luedon" what more can one want......

Cant' disagree with you there. My opinion always has been, even if the story doesn't meet my definition of erotica or even a good tale, the public feedback is well worth exploring. Where else can one receive such entertainment. The warring factions just make interesting reading, especially those readers who take a fiction seriously enough to resort to name calling. (signed ML)

P.S. sorry author didn't read your story, the tags showed me this was not a story that would entertain me, but the comments were a sufficient replacement

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Gotta call bullshit on this one...

He took that cock in his ass, presumably his first, with a "little pain"?

Almost as unbelievable as taking it orally the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty dull.

The story was stupid. No character development. It felt more like a textbook or instructions. No, I don't like the subject. That said, I have read well written stories on the same subject and found them stimulating. I have given them high scores. Your story gets two stars.

R.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I always believe a good relationship has a man that helps his woman explore her sexuality and promiscuity while the woman pushes her man to be bi with her lovers.

Keep writing please! Make him cross dress in front of her friends and get a gangbang pegging. He will love the penetrations and humiliation. Soon he'll be shopping Amazon for high heels and skirts:-)

XOXOXO

Georgi

jonjonz68jonjonz68almost 5 years ago
great story!

It got me superhard. I always like stories where the hubby has to suck his wife's lover's cock, especially if it's a big one.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Please persevere!

I enjoyed BOTH of your stories here, and hope that the shit storm of comments won't put you off writing more. This category is full of readers who just HATE any cheating wife fiction that features a weak, willing, beta male husband/victim. You would have gotten an entirely different range of comments if you had posted this in another category.

I like reading stories that feature formerly straight men going gay for the first time. I particularly love it when the wittol outs himself in front of an audience. Your other story, "Night Full of Surprises" is one of my favorites.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy.

While fantasy, sounds like fun. I love big dick up my ass.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot story

This is one hot story. I would love to be in this husband's shoes. I always had a fantasy about watching my wife get fucked by a guy with a big cock and then eat a creampie out of her pussy and then be told to clean his cock too. I'm not into anal, but this was hot and who knows what might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Cliche but erotic and well written, I particularly like that your cuckold submitted to his bisexual desires without humiliation. It's a shame the wife couldn't find a way to lovingly introduce her husband to her MMF fantasys, but the in the end everyone's turns out a winner. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Ps , don't give the negative commenters what they want, they want you to stop writing storys that turn them on

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Fuck her

Too much humiliation for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm..........would love to get with a woman AND a BBC at the same time, oh how erotic the description was of the seduction by his wife, coaxing him to go bi!

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Truly hope you find inspiration to write more stories, just wonderful story threads...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

few events are as perfect

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid sissy fool. Hope she makes sure he has plenty of STD's and then destroys him emotionally and financially in the divorce. What a pathetic loser.

mgroccomgrocco3 months ago

Very nicely done. Thank you.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

lots of lube would help. LOL

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam12 days ago

Can any sissy forget the first time she felt the wonderful cock enter her. To share the same man as your wife is exquisite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous