Surviving in the Old West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened her slightly and was surprised to see a layer of skin protecting her from invasion. It stretched across her opening, making her hole seem so very small. The memory of bar room vulgar talk, made him realise that this was normal and that this was 'breaking her in' as the crude talk had suggested.

Leaning forward, he held his rock hard eager length in his hand and placed it between her delicate lips and inched forward.

Martha felt the pressure on her 'thing' and was again worried that such a 'huge and massive' thing could fit inside her.

Mat pushed slightly harder each time, Martha's hymen blanching when touched, until he locked his eyes with Martha's and pushed hard.

Martha screamed into the night, her pelvis rising from the blanket, pushing up at him as her back arched up towards him. She had screamed at the sharp pain, she had screamed at the pleasure it brought her, she had screamed at being here with her lover and she had screamed at the point where she passed over into womanhood.

Mat stopped instantly and held himself still to allow the girl whom he suddenly realised he was so madly in love with, to adjust to her first ever cock.

With her arms locked around his neck, Martha kissed Mat and told his that she loved him, then begged,

"Oh yes Mat, push it in me again," groaning with absolute pleasure as she felt the hard length slide against her hitherto untouched flesh.

The love making lasted no time at all. Mat so inexperienced himself was so turned on and excited by his new love, her beauty, her body and her giving herself to him, could contain himself no longer. Yet the few minutes that the lovers coupled for the first time had so much sensuality crammed into it, it was wonderful.

Those few minutes contained Martha Petersen's first orgasm.

Not knowing what happened to a woman's body during love making, Martha simply delighted in the feelings Mat's penis was giving her. She assumed that this was the pleasure a woman got from the act. When the first tingle started deep inside her it scared her. Was something wrong? Had he damaged her? What was happening?

Her tiny pale pink lips gripped his cock as it slid into her, the soft tissue of the walls of her untouched virginal canal were sensitive to every part of the rock hard rod that claimed her virginity for ever. It grazed her hot depths, it forced open the resisting tight wet flesh and the frightening but exciting feeling that told Martha that something was about to happen to her started to rush through her.

Martha Petersen came as Mat Peyton slid in and out of her tight vagina. The strange feelings had built and built to the point where they seemed to explode inside her. Gasping. moaning, crying and trying not to scream, Martha felt the shock waves that ran through her vagina. It seemed to have a life of it's own suddenly, throbbing, pulsating, and quivering it drove the newly deflowered virgin into raptures. Martha had absolutely no idea that physical feeling and pleasure such as this existed.

Mat could contain himself no longer, her tight vice-like tiny pussy was milking him for all it was worth. Martha had no idea what her clenching and squeezing in the throes of orgasm were doing to her lovers cock as it deflowered her.

Again Martha was slightly concerned when Mat started to groan and said,

"Oh God yes, oh yes, yes," as the semen started it's journey.

As Mat's penis seemed to throb and grow even more inside her, Martha felt him push into her. She felt him so far inside her that he reached depths she had never considered before. When Mat shuddered, grunted, groaned and cried out, Martha was unsure what was happening to him, but she just knew that she was glad it was with her that it was happening.

Speechless and breathless Martha panted and writhed underneath Mat as the beautiful post-orgasmic satisfied feeling began to wash over her.

She was a woman and Mat was her lover.

Martha got yet another shock when Mat's cock finally fell from her tiny pussy. Martha had no idea about semen or what physically happened at the end of love making. As Mat rolled from her, Martha could not resist looking down between both their legs. She was a little worried to see Mat's 'thing' had blood all over it and assumed one of them was injured and even more shocked when she saw the huge river of brilliant white 'water' running from between her tiny little lips and into the crack of her bottom.

Mat had some explaining to do over the coming days.

The lovers were lucky, their impetuous lovemaking had been impulsive and more by luck than management Martha just happened to be in the unfertile part of her cycle.

Now was not the time to get pregnant.

They set off the next morning at first light. Pushing on as fast as they dare drive the horses, they made steady progress. However as the dust plume grew nearer and nearer they realised that all was lost. Within moments they would be caught. A little later they came across an old upturned wagon, which looked like it and its inhabitants had been victims to an attack. The wagon lay on its side and the contents of cases were strewn all around.

Mat heard the hooves as they thundered towards them. He made a decision, the only way he could hope to survive and help his new love was to escape. Looking Martha in the eye, he said nothing, just pulled his horse around and bolted up the hill away from the scene.

Martha was devastated, she thought that he loved her and what she had given him last night meant something special.

Now he had fled.

Martha stood rigid as the gang rode up to her.

Art Speight stopped directly in front of Martha and took her in.

"Fuck! she is stunning, thought Art. The long chase was going to be worth every minute." He appraised Martha, already forming the plan to not just rape and kill her, but to take her for himself for the month's even years to come.

But first he would have to let the whole gang have her, so that they stayed loyal to him.

Mat watched as Art dropped down from his mount to face her and spoke words he couldn't hear. He looked through his rifle sight and saw a terrified Martha seemingly cringing at what ever was being said to her throughout their conversation. She tried to run and just about reached around the upturned wagon when Art caught her.

He spun her around to face him and again Martha stood frozen to the spot. Due to the heat and other practical reasons, Martha now only wore a dress and bloomers, the lack of undergarments revealed the shape of her young breasts. Art reached for her, his rough calloused hand reaching for the hard rigid nipple visible under her dress.

That's when his head exploded in a burst of blood, tissue and sinew.

Artie Speight was dead before he hit the floor.

He fell towards Martha who fell behind the wagon. She had the presence of mind to grab Art's gun as he lay dead. Martha scrambled fully behind the wagon and sat with her back against it and her knees up to her chest.

She was scared witless.

By the time the outlaws had registered what was happening two more fell. The others all scrambled for cover, some fortunate ones finding a safe haven behind rocks but for some, there had been no time to do anything other than crouch behind woefully inadequate cover.

Walt Cutrell was the nearest outlaw to the wagon when the carnage began, he waited for the sound of a shot, then sprinted for the wagon. Mat had no time to react and in a cloud of dust Cutrell slid behind the wagon where Martha was hiding. On reaching safety he looked up at Martha, only to find himself looking down the dark hole of Art Speight's 45. The small red/black hole in Cutrell's forehead was testament to Martha's quick reactions.

Mat was placed at a distance out of range of the handguns of the outlaws. Using his powerful rifle and the telescopic sight he had shown Martha, he slowly and deliberately took aim. With maturity and calmness an unhurried Mat picked off the outlaws one by one. The men with inadequate cover, were picked off by Mat, until there was a stalemate. 12 men lay dead or dying in the hot sun, whilst the other 10 were safely hidden.

Mat knew that he couldn't keep them pinned down forever, as soon as he made to move off they would break cover and take Martha and kill him. The outlaws knew that they couldn't stay covered for ever either and that lack of water etc in the hot sun would force them to break cover too soon.

After awhile a white shirt held on the end of a twig appeared and a voice called for a ceasefire. Mat listened to what the voice proposed and agreed. Covering the men from his well concealed vantage point Mat watched them closely as they reclaimed their horses and slowly moved down the mountain.

They had no interest in dying for a whore, they had been reluctant to leave a town full of snatch, and to chase across the territory just so their leader could get himself some fancy pussy in the first place. When they reached the valley bottom they rode off and didn't return.

Mat made his way back down to Martha who was so happy and relieved that not only had he saved her, but that she had been wrong about him when he rode off and instantly felt even more love for him.

The two young lovers went around and checked that all the outlaws were dead and to see if they could salvage anything from their possessions such as food and ammunition etc. It was while they gingerly trod amongst the carnage that they both started to feel safe somehow.

They returned to the upturned wagon in a different state.

The raw violence and the ultimate in destruction, the blood and the dead men from Mat's own hand had spelled the end of their present dangers. Mat and Martha sat silently and felt the sensation of it all being over wash over them. It had only been a few days since all this had started for Martha, but yet it seemed as though it had lasted for weeks.

That wonderful feeling of being safe together at the end of all their troubles made Mat and Martha relax. They sat holding each other and Mat kissed Martha. He kissed her gently at first showing her his love, yet slowly the kiss became more and more urgent, Mat feeling the love and lust he had for this exceptional beauty and Martha wanting to show her love for her rescuer and her saviour.

Although they had made love already, now, right here in the wide open space of the prairie, Mat fucked her for the first time.

Mat tore Martha's dress from her and violently dragged down her bloomers leaving her naked and shaking in the wide outdoors.

"Oh God Mat, yes, yes take me," Martha gasped and begged, her vagina hot and dripping instantly. She needed him to have her, take her, use her, the release of all the pent up fear and worry being gone now seemed to give them some form of release. Martha found it was turning her on.

Mat was rock hard, the surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins and into his cock. Mat had once seen a man take a whore from behind and he now knew that's how he wanted Martha.

He roughly dragged her to the floor turned her onto her knees and harshly pushed her upper body down towards the ground. Martha had seen dirty dogs 'doing it' once and immediately knew that this was how she wanted to be taken.

Forcing her legs apart, exposing and revealing her tiny pink lips, then prising her apart to open her recently virgin hole, Mat gazed at his prize. He wasted no time in thrusting into her.

He fucked her like a bitch.

Martha was driven crazy by the raw sex, by the fact he was taking her outdoors and by his big cock pounding her tiny vagina. But what drove her on most was the position she was in, it was dirty and she felt so incredibly dirty with it. As her hard jutting nipples pointed towards the floor Mat moved her slightly and he inadvertently made her hard buds touch the floor. As Martha's body rocked back and forth with the force of the onslaught her pussy was taking, her nipples began to scrape the ground. The hard coarse sand on which they knelt began to scratch and scrape the hard nipples. Her delicate pale pink buds were being scuffed and chafed painfully and it was incredibly exciting.

For Mat the sight of his beautiful girl's ass in his hands and the view he had of her tight pale pink lips stretched around his plunging cock, making it sodden with her juices was too much. He kept withdrawing from her, just so he could see inside her hot pink intimate hole and see the sweet crinkled walls of her tight pussy as they collapsed inwards and caressed each other. He watched as his cock forced her apart and her pussy acting like a vacuum as it greedily sucked, first his angry throbbing head, then the whole of his solid pulsating cock back inside her.

They came together Mat clawing Martha's ass and Martha clawing handfuls of sand.

Martha knew from this moment on, that in the future for the most part they would make love, but when the raw passion took over them, then this was how she would want to be taken.

Mat pulled out of Martha but kept her held open with his hands. He wanted to look inside her, he wanted to see his cum deep inside her, and then when he let go and Martha rose onto her knees, Mat watched his cum run from her gorgeous lips and pool between her legs draining into the sand.

Martha put her hands on either side of her inner thighs and opened herself up. She watched in awe as strands of white sticky semen cling to her blonde pubic hair before stretching and finally falling to the ground between her legs.

Mat and Martha's journey continued in an uneventful manner until they reached the outskirts of the large town. Martha stopped and reached into her meagre possessions and extracted a tiny little box. She took out the contents and slipped it onto her finger.

Wearing her mother's wedding ring as her own, Mat and Martha Payton checked into the hotel.

By the time a bath had been prepared for Martha in order to get Art Speight's stench from her, the owner of the hotel was in position. Martha was a stunner and he wasn't going to miss the chance to see her naked. Hidden behind rough made walls which were ill fitting and had knot holes missing everywhere, 'Curly' Smith watched Martha undress and by the time her lily white body had submerged itself into the hot soapy water, his cum was already running down the wooden partition.

The 'newlyweds' went to bed that night full of nervous excitement. The first time had been over quickly and now they both knew they had a whole night in front of them, they worried about being able to recreate their sensual love-making.

"Would it be the same, they both thought independently, would it be different without the danger that had inspired it in the first place?"

The bedroom was only lit by the light from the buildings across the street, the window open and the net curtains fluttering in the breeze, when Martha stunned Mat.

"I want your cock to fuck my little cunt," she whispered.

Mat was aghast, Martha having no idea what the proper names for such things were, had simply taken Art Speight's words and assumed them to be normal everyday words. Mat would have to explain to her the lewd, crude and vulgar nature of what she had said,

But not yet.

The second thing that Martha said to shock Mat, came from the same incident with Art. Martha had had the image in her head and had had the concept of such a thing in her mind, since it was first put there by the vulgar outlaw.

It was all so new and unheard of by a girl such as she.

"I want to suck your cock," she added.

"Oh God darling yes," groaned Mat as he lay on his back. Martha moved down his body without having the first idea of what she was about to do. She took Mat's straining, hard cock in her hand.

Mat looked down and saw the picture that would stay with him forever. Martha held his throbbing cock in her tiny fingers, the head of the cock an inch from her mouth as she looked back at him and held his gaze in hers. It was like a picture frozen in time of the last moments before this stunning girl took a cock into her mouth for the first time.

It was stunning in it's simplicity.

On a truly trial and error basis and on the concept of 'suck' and 'cock' Martha followed her natural instinct, she licked her lips then tentatively opened her mouth and placed it over Mat's angry purple head. She sucked him into her hot wet mouth and stopped.

Martha simply held Mats cock in her hand and bobbed her head up and down his shaft sucking at the head. As blow jobs go it was not the best in history, but to the two lovers involved it was the most exciting and new thing to share between them.

Martha was turned on by the naughty idea of actually having a man's cock in her mouth, which was in turn making her more adventurous that her upbringing would normally have let her be. As Mat lay on his back, Martha reluctantly let (what she considered to be) his gorgeous cock slip from her lips. Still holding the base of it in her little hand, she shocked Mat by swinging her legs over him and sitting astride him.

Mat watched awestruck. His 'shy little virgin' bride, didn't wait for her new husband to dictate, but placed his straining cock at her entrance herself. Mat watched as her sparse blonde curls were split in two and the small delicate pale lips of her pussy slid over the helmet. Martha was incredibly wet, the only resistance Mat felt was not a lack of lubrication but that of her still tight almost virginal opening and lips as they stretched themselves around his pulsating rod.

Sitting upright on him, both hands behind her head lifting the hair away from her face, her hard young breasts, glistening with a sheen of sweat from the hot night, jutting out at him from above, Martha slid herself onto him. Martha felt the young rod of iron spearing her delicate soft walls, time and again she rose and fell dictating her own pleasure.

Young girls were supposed to lay back and take what their man gave them, but not Martha. The unusual circumstances of her becoming a woman had made her different. She wanted this cock and she wanted it to do to her what it had done on the mountain.

Mat watched as this incredible beauty raised her hips, pulling his rampant cock from her dripping pussy, pausing, then making it disappear fully as she impaled herself again until every inch of him was buried deep inside her. The tightness of her was milking him and sending her into raptures.

Again the sexually charged Martha came first. Mat was inexperienced himself, he reached down to where they were joined, he just wanted to feel both their flesh at the point they caressed each other, he wanted to actually feel her pussy as his cock slid into it. He felt her lips as his cock slid between them and inadvertently touched the little button of her clitoris at the same time. The electric shock hit Martha, who groaned aloud.

"Oh my God Mat she pleaded, touch me there again."

Mat used his thumb to rub where he could feel a little hard bit that was covered with a hood of pink flesh and Martha exploded. Her throbbing, pulsating, clenching, gripping and squeezing vagina took her into convulsions of pleasure as she opened her legs as wide as she could and took her man up inside her as far as he could possibly go.

Mat turned her panting, heaving and sweating body over, her legs opened for him automatically and he plunged into her. The tight hot flesh gripping him and milking him made the semen stat to rise in no time.

As the cum started it's journey, Mat, aware of the danger of pregnancy, waited until the last moment before pulling from her vice like hole, took himself in hand and aimed his cum over her prone body.

Martha, not knowing what to expect lay gasping when the first powerful jet of semen flew from Mat's pulsating head and hit Martha in the face, a small amount falling between her lips. The second jet hit her on the chin, then the following streams fell in weaker bursts between her tits and onto her stomach, the last falling amongst her little blonde bush.