Surviving in the Old West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mat was immediately sorry that he had done that 'disgusting thing' and that a little of it had gone into her mouth. Rather than spit the foul substance out, Martha had been so sexually awoken of late, that she tasted a little of it before pushing it out between her lips.

The consistency, smell and taste were nowhere near as bad as she would have imagined just a few short days ago.

The following night as they again made love, Martha had made a decision. When she knew that Mat was ready to 'shoot his stuff' she took him into her mouth and lovingly sucked on his cock. Mat made to push her off,

"Didn't she know he was about to cum?"

Martha resisted his efforts and gently kept sucking until she felt the first spurt of cum fill her mouth. Arching his back off the bed as though he was trying to push himself down her throat, Mat came jet after jet of hot, powerful, young cum into Martha's mouth.

They both sat up Mat looked around to see where Martha had spit out the dirty cum and saw nothing. Martha giggled at him holding her fingers across her lips and he suddenly realised that it was still in her mouth.

Like two innocent kids they looked at each other, then Mat said,

"Jeez Mart, have you swallowed it all?"

Martha shook her head from side to side with a grin.

"Oh Martha don't tell me you still have it in your mouth?"

Martha nodded, then like one child showing another a secret, she opened her mouth and showed him the huge, brilliant white load in her mouth.

Like a kid in a playground, Mat excitedly asked her questions,

"Oh Mart what's it like? does it taste funny? it's looks all strange being, you know, in there! What you gonna do with it Mart?"

He watched as Martha pursed her lips, then her throat worked a couple of times and giggling like a girl, Martha opened her mouth and showed him the empty space.

"Jesus Martha, you didn't did you? he exclaimed, can you get pregnant getting it in that way? you ain't gonna get poisoned like that are you?" Mat asked like a bewildered child.

The two young lovers thought that they had invented something new, because something like this had never occurred to them. The thought of a woman allowing a man to do that was shocking to them. They thought that they were the first people in the world to do this and no one else in the whole world had even thought of it, let alone done what Martha had just done.

Martha also knew that until they learned how to avoid pregnancy, or until they were settled and safe and he could make her pregnant, that Mat would have to cum in her mouth all the time.

A few days later as the two moved across the plain Mat detected the movement in the corner of his eye. Slowly approaching, with no hurry whatsoever were a tribe of Indians. they had walked right into them. For a few minutes as Mat and Martha's horses slowly walked across the prairie two rows of Indians walked on either side.

Everyone of them transfixed with Martha.

Mat saw the future for Martha. Her life would be spent either as a sex slave for the chief, constantly pregnant with child after child, or she would be a whore for the tribe also constantly pregnant providing braves for the future. All her life she would be pregnant by unknown braves whose cum just happened to be the first to impregnate her, amongst the multitude of cum loads that would be always inside her.

He decided.

Gently easing back on the reins allowed Martha to move ahead of him and without hesitation, he pulled his gun and shot Martha through the back of the head. Before any Indian could react, he levelled his gun to his temple and as the hammer fell,

He woke up.

He sat up sharply resting back on his arms, sweating and panting he heard Martha say,

"It's alright darling it was just a dream."

She was running her hand up and down his arm to comfort him. She than sat up and a bead of sweat ran between her breasts, ran down her stomach and disappeared into her sparse blonde curls.

Mat looked at his 'wife' and her stunning innocent beauty and thought to himself,

"How the hell am I going to get this gorgeous girl from here to the city without losing her to rapists and murderers? How the hell am I going to protect her and keep her safe?"

Epilogue

The ten remaining outlaws had travelled the days retracing their steps. The new leader had decided to return to the small town where there were easy pickings, free whisky, free food and more importantly free pussy.

They rode into town slowly, their approach had been noticed and all but a few people scurried in the streets in a hurry to get home.

A young girl appeared several yards ahead of them, she looked young yet her womanly figure was made evident with the size of the mounds beneath her blouse. She coquettishly bit the knuckle of her index finger in a teasing fashion, giggled, then ran into the livery stable.

The men fell over themselves to follow her,

"This was gonna be fun."

On entering the large livery stable, the girl was stood at the far end pushing her breasts out provocatively. They all moved towards her when the first rifle barrel emerged from the hay up on the surrounding lofts. One gun after another slowly emerged.

The men of the town had argued that,

"These men should have a proper trial and be subject to the law, otherwise was will just be as bad as them. We should arrest them and bring them to face the law."

The women had laughed the pathetic men out of the room.

There was to be no discussion, no chance given to lose the advantage.

Living in a lawless land and times, the women of this town had been made painfully aware over their lives how a man died. It wasn't pretty.

Giving no chance for these rapists and murderers to react and galvanise themselves into action (the women were well aware that these were professional gunmen) there was to be no dialogue. The carnage began and ten men were dropped to their knees and the floor. Ten men either dead as they fell or holding their ruptured stomachs.

In the silence, the heavy smell of cordite in the air, the women emerged. Some, as yet unaware of the fact, were already carrying the children of some of these men.

They left the stable, leaving ten men to die, some already dead, some whose internal organs were shutting down one by one and some bleeding to death.

"Let the men clean up the mess," said Annie Dunnell as the women made their way home.