All Comments on 'Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! I hope there's a Part 2. Maybe with Courteney Cox... she's a hot MILF too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Quintet

Great energy and writing, Charles. How about Ann Margaret, Sophia Loren, Teri Hatcher, Jessica Alba and the wildest of all wild cards Traci (now legal) lords. Just a thought. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

splicerdan

cavalier24601cavalier24601almost 15 years ago
Great idea

Loved how you brought in the contestants from other stories. It certainly added depth to the story. A mix of sex and fun. Would love a sequel with the same quality, so please don't rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and Funny! Brilliant!

The mix of good-natured humor and hot male humiliation due to CFNM is difficult to pull off. This story is a great example on how to do it. Excellent!

I do not wish to presume but if there is a next story, how about adding other MILFs into the pot like Katie Holmes or Valerie Bertinelli. Or bring in a mother and daughter combo -- like Cheryl Ladd and Jordan Ladd, or a fictional mother and daughter -- like Nanny Fine and Gracie. The older of the pair will show how it's done, the younger will show how she does things, etc.

Whatever you decide, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 2

For Part 2 how about any of these Shania Twain,Eva LA rue,Lucy Liu,Julianne Moore,Madonna,The greek woman from CSI,Amy brennerman,Katherine Heigl. Would have also liked to have seen a reverse gangbang for the winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
top story

as uasual , a top story from Mr. Petersunn ; I liked the idea and maybe in the sequel you could feature Raquel Welch , Sophia Loren , Selma Hayek ; you could also put a contest in it , where ege guys have to give facial to the stars

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
This was simply....

FUN! I am completely amazed at Charles' knowledge of the film world (and just about everything else he details). He must watch those films over and over or have a photographic mind in order to recall scenes and characteristics as he does. This story was indeed a fantasy worth our imagination. It is not hard to imagine Fox presenting it as they do provide the audience with a lot of trash. (There is a difference in reading good porn and having trash presented to an audience that probably consists of not-yet-18 children.) But using well known icons as MILFs and characters from his other stories added extra interest as we felt we knew all of them. Yet now we have to wonder if Dolly's boobs are really fake and how often did Mary Lou get it on with other athletes and was Melissa really undergoing a change in persona. Of course, Christy's talents are well known (and appreciated). So, the story was fun, the enticements were imaginary, the situations were creative. So, I really did enjoy this fantasy. My only problem was, unlike the male contestants, I could not sustain a hard-on. Unfortunately, the story was not particularly erotic. Maybe a sequel would give a prize to one having the longest sex encounter, most, ejaculations and orgasms and most creative positions. (My congratulations, however, we managed to get through a story without spanking or butt-fucking, a major accomplishment in my opinion.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please write a part two for this amazing story ; there are so many MILF celebreties which could be included

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please bring on part two of this story;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just read this...

And it's really great. Part 2 please.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Hot story!

Any chance of a new Survivor Celebrity MILF Island with brand new contestants??

Roughrider89Roughrider89about 6 years ago

Should have Tina Fey on the next edition. Now that would be ironic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NOT a single female that makes the rest worth reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous