All Comments on 'Survivor's Remorse'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Compared to your other works

Found this mediocre at best; and really expected better from this author compared to previous writings.

Halfway through story found myself not really liking any of the main characters.

Both characters Wendy & Vee destroyed their marriage. As damaged as they both are they deserve each other; instead of contaminating the rest. Both characters are too self absorbed to be fully functioning members of society. The Saraya character seemed more like a slut than Wendy; except hers was an emotion attachment where Wendy's was just a physical "need" as it were that Vee should of been filling. If he weren't so blind & dumb. Wendy was just as bad though for not slapping sense into Vee to begin with.

Again, somewhat disappointed; expected a much better story from SS06. At least would've expected a "hero" that you could really stand behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a load of purile crap from a lowlife uneducated douchebag

get a grip mate you are the most conceited writer on this site and your stories are absolute shite

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blah, blah, blah

". My lawyer figures I can get about a hundred grand from you."- Bull shit! About 3 pages of this was all I could take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't understand your need to glorify street racing. In spite of everything you wrote to make it the bus driver's fault, the simple truth is your hero caused the wreck. Instead of him worrying about causing injuries to the bus driver or the passengers from the accident you describe almost tipped over the bus you have the guy fretting over his wrecked Mustang. I wanted the guy to go to jail for reckless endangerment. Then the story settle down into your usual bland story. You are a better writer than most of your recent stories. Start putting some effort into them.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
I found it entertaining

Which is all I need form this site.

Thanks for the effort.

Oh, and regarding the street racing. Why is everyone okay with cheering on the guys from the fast and the furious, or Bond, or the M.I. movies, with all the roadside mayhem they cause, but it's not okay from an amateur author?

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago

Whether they like the plot or not, I think that some commenters should show more respect. Especially while they are sitting on their lazy ass, never having contributed anything themselves. SS06 made a huge effort for our benefit, his writing is undoubtably excellent and I´d really like to read more of his stuff. Although he drives the wrong car ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

10 pages too long...

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS NO CRIME TO WIN OR GET THE BEST OF SOMEONES

but get even gracefully and then get out. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
words

If I want that many words, I would buy a dictionary. Stang is a man of few words, he just uses them toooo many times.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
12 pages too long.

And the first page was crap. You walked away from an impact of over 60 mph and werent charged with anything? I've heard some bullshit stories before but that just took the cake. Might as well say the entire Victoria Secret models were at your house waiting for you to fuck them at your leisure or that the President of the United States just abdicated and made you King of the World.

You want to write fantasy, absolutely; but like Gary Gygax of The Forgotten Realms genre once said: "You can write a outs gods and men with the power to destroy the moon. DONT do it. Seriously. Don't."

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
To stev2244

Be honest with me, mate. Did you read every word of this story? No, you didn't. StangStar has talent but he wastes it. His women are all two dimensional idiots and his men would rather fuck their cars. Who needs this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I gave it a 5, to offset the bonnietaylor fan club of Annonnie.Thanks keep up the Great work, next story please name the main cheating bitch character bonnie Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To The Whiners

You obviously have a right to your opinion.My question is almost all of SS06 are similar in plotline.Wife a dope husband a clueless car buff.If you know this going into the story why read it and then complain.Seems to me you truly give credence to the idea of insanity.Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.Thanks SS enjoyed this.A little long but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnie is a great name!! I say name all the women Bonnie. and then give

these stories a 5!! And vote often and early! Eat shit annony, you can't stop me you dumbass. Your wife, ex wife told me all about your sorry ass and the honorable marriage she had with your nasty ass,. So yes, name the whore wife Bonnie and then vote a 5 for her every fucking time

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
@Twentyseven

I´m not even talking about this story. I´m talking about people too much a coward to even reveal a username, but writing stuff like this: "what a load of purile crap from a lowlife uneducated douchebag"

That´s just not appropriate. I think we all have an interest that SS06 keeps writing. It is okay to discuss the story. But it should be done in a respectful way.

And to answer the question - no, I haven´t read it completely. 13 pages is too long for my taste. But I would never rate a story in any way just beacuse I´m too lazy to read 13 pages.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
HEY 27! Couldn't write you directly since you're afrair to reacive correspondence.

So I'll writ eit here. YOU"RE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

great story and well done!! MM keep writing, you're driving the asshole of Lit, dear annony, nuts

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole annony

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same old shit

Its always the same you run your score up before anybody has a chance to evan read the story . This just like all the rest same plot same story .knew the hole story and what would happen after first page. Try putting your boring crap in novels where it goes or the trash can. Hey write a murder story or a polt you never done .If you have sex the wayyou write the same old same old your wife must be board to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for posting it here

There are very few reasons to visit SOL (Sh** Out of Luck). But checking to see if there is a new SS06 story is one.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
vroom vroom

good story

thanks

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Ugh

I'm only on page one, but a guy who melts into clinical depression over wrecking his Mustang in a street race? Does LW have a First World Problems Faced by 18 Year Olds story section now? And he walked away from a car accident without a scratch because he lifts weights and runs? Is he going to tell us that he can leap over buildings because he had a decent breakfast, next?

Goddamn, I sure hope this guy gets cheated on. Like a lot.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Keep

Writing SS06...your stories are entertaining and keep me turning the page. The good guy usually wins, the cheating slut usually gets what's coming to her and her PIC gets fucked up. As one of the most prolific writers on this site you are bound to get shit from some dickheads who are afraid to identify themselves. Your stories are always the bright spot in this category...makes my day to see a SS96 story on LW....although that Saleen nose makes it look like a Camaro.

Bill1104Bill1104over 8 years ago
Thank you for this and all your other stories

I don't know why some of the readers on this site denigrate the submissions on a personal level. If they don't like the story they should point out why in a respectful way. They don't have to be so mean spirited.

I hope are able to ignore the jerks.

Bill1104

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Here is a question

Can Stang write a flash story? Or do we adjust the definition so that five pages is HIS version of a flash story?

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
@FD45

"Video Vengeance" is quite short.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Very enjoyable, er, chapter in your sitcom.

I was missing your music recently.. By the way, if she had stopped as soon as she found out that he wasn't cheating there would be room for negotiation. Since she didn't

BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could anyone be as stupid as Rick?

Terrible story based upon ones man's stupidity. When you run, you run. You don't come back to get a license, you pay a few dollars and buy a new identity. And half the people in the US are driving with no license, so who cares? So Rick never falls for the wedding and Vee is still paying alimony and child support. Just too stupid, even for a fictional story. Try again. And maybe with a good editor that could have eliminated about 6 or 7 pages of this. Long doesn't necessarily mean good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give You 3 Stars

Because I don't find solace in other people misery, not matter how deserved.

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
OK story

Just not the quality of the old Stang. Added words where they don't belong and missing words that were sorely needed made understanding that moment of the story difficult at times.

Your usual story line of man cheated on and finding a better more beautiful woman after he takes revenge on his ex-wife.

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
surprisingly bad for an SS story

The idea of a car being such a deeper love in a mans life that he can genuinely claim to have a menral illness over it and be completetely excuses for rejecting, ingnoring, and breaking the have and hold vows to the woman he actually married is fucking sick. Any therapist claiming as much should lose her job on the spot.

The fact that you made him into a criminal who destroyed a bus driver s job and nearly murdered a bus full of unsuspecting passengers makes it seem like you are trying to m ake your male lead even worse than the whore wife. Yes, did notice the plot where he openly conspired to hide his lawbreaking, theft of insurance money and related shebabigans with scumbag. It's not justifiable. It's theft,criminal endangerment, fraud, conspitacy and a few other charges. Oh, and then there is the massive stinking hypocrisy in his abusive rejection of his second chance woman over her car. That was a fucking dirtbag move.

Wife is cliche cheating whore, nothing new there.

Second chance woman is unclear whether shes inclined to stupidly criminal behaviour.

Marriage is not valid until a license is signed. Religion has no force of law and are strictly ceremonial. What the fuck? Shades of Kim Davis?

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Ok, Wendy was dumb but not the psycho we normally see in a SS story. I laughed out loud at the surreal wedding. I don't think I liked the resolution of the night S went for the race with the Honda. I don't think she really understood what she did there. Yes, due missed him but it didn't seem to occur to her why. Maybe they're both racers and he could accept what she did even if it broke his heart. To me, she had broken a date for another guy. Not something to give in on as lightly as he did.

CSD2CSD2over 8 years ago
Just marry the car

When a man is so depressed over wrecking a car that he makes his wife seek dick elsewhere and we are supposed to cheer for him, you my friend need a new hobby.

Say what you will, but he valued that car more than his wife. Even Chrissie's owner isn't that stupid.

In fact, none of your other characters that own Mustangs are that crazy. And I'm saddened that you finally, almost, went there.

So your next story should be man finds wife cheating, restores his manhood by getting a Mustang. Falls in love with the car. Has sex with the car during a thunderstorm next to a top secret laboratory that is workin on combining AI and nanotech, A lightning strike hits the lab and the experiment fuses the man and car during his or gas and creates a new generation of Transformers.

AND they live a happy life, gave birth to 3 Mustang variations until...she gives birth to a CTS V. And tries to pass it off as his child. But he tracks down the XTS she cheated with and runs him over with a dump truck.

He divorces her and hooks up with a sweet Boss 302 on the rebound from catching her owner driving a Fiat after saYing he had to wor late...and they drive to a race track in the country to live out their days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is this

crapola.

2 star vs 1 star cause u normally better taler than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not so good

The husband was the loser in this story. The fact he actually was SO emotionally invested in a CAR to become that depressed over it, shows he's as mature as a 8yr old breaking a toy. It's of course disappointing to lose something you invest time and money on, but as you pointed out more than once in this story, he's a "racer", so totalling a car should be expected at some point. He pushed his wife away all on his own.

J-Smilez

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
Wow...

... I guess most people don't get car people. You invest 100s of hours of time and 1000s of dollars in something that you've built with your own hands and it's reasonable to expect some become very attached to it. It's certainly not unexpected for people to become depressed when they lose their house after all.

To top it off, Vee was actually projecting the love that was missing from his own marriage onto the car making it like a person to him or at the very least his most valuable (emotionally speaking) possession.

I actually really liked this story and read every page. In contrast the last couple I've mostly just skimmed.

Well done Stang Star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What are you people talking about?

Are you people idiots? The depression was, yes, due to the loss of the car. And the fact that HE COULD HAVE DIED. If you've never suffered from survivor's guilt then you might not understand that the two, in his mind, would have become conjoined, mixed in a jumble to become a giant psychological mess. But this had no bearing on the fact that his problems didn't cause his wife's. Her whole mess of issues would have possibly made his worse.

SS06, keep up the good work.

dapidapiover 8 years ago
Irving is a dickhead

You made this guy out to be a real dickhead. He totaled his car and then immediately shuts down and starts acting like a complete ass. The wife tried to figure him out and tried to get him to open up and he's showing all the classic signs of a player getting some on the side.

It's looking more and more like you are trying to stick MOPAR parts on a pony car.

john1946john1946over 8 years ago
OK

Read it all the ay through an t was a fun lil story. Unless you were a car person, some of it made no sense. Glad I am.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Bland

The base story about racing for a date was kind of interesting. The women are all stupid, even the peripheral ones. Does this writer genuinely not respect women at all? The entertainment value of "cute" names wore off some time ago. Mediocre work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just for fun?

Is it possible that the story is just for fun? It's enjoyable, best of all free, and no one has to like the characters or storyline although I do very much. The entertainment value is tremendous considering the alternatives. Are desperate housewives really that much better? I'll let the reader answer that. And yes I'm a car guy too.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
To vastiesmith2

Go easy on the drugs, mate. You're incoherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Found this story on the other sight . 3* for the usual routine . Thanks for the effort .

Was looking for anything new . Didn't find it .

AMerryman

vazkor13vazkor13over 8 years ago
same old same old

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ho Hum

To say this was not up to your usual standard is a gross understatement. And a lot longer than your usual overly long stories. You ought to go on vacation for a couple of years and try to recapture your muse.

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Terrific!

Another outstanding effort. Thanks SS06!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, but

it got real syrupy and schmaltzy at the end. I don't believe even Lifetime would run it as a script. One thing, though, you really need to be consistent about your characters. Was Saraya Mexican or Hispanic? You should decide such things about characters and stick to the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same story thousandth verse

How many times do we have to read this story? Same old regurgitated crap, same lame ass Mustangs. Ford hasn't had an innovative idea in 20 years and neither has stangstar.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
gave it a 4

The inane dribblings from the anons aside, you had an interesting story. Please keep up the good contributions.

Thanks,

MFH

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
*****

As always a fantastic story. 5 stars. I wouldn't have expected anything less from the Stang.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Torchthebitch forever!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So,

why did you leave out the part where Wendy gets shot by the Martian slut ray? So she was a loyal faithful loving wife for 8 years, and suddenly turns into Slutula? Kind of dumb and silly, made more tedious and boring with the car stuff and the new perfect replacement woman stuff, and the fake wedding stuff, etc.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
what's up with....

Why is it always Jeeps for his other car?

They're a MOPAR product.

You know what that stands for, Mostly Old People And Rednecks.

Why not at least a Ford F-150 Raptor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Emotion, No Feeling, Always the Same Story

I can't figure out why these bloated SS stories get such high ratings. They talk about emotions but don't portray or demonstrate any. They are lifeless. They are endlessly the same cartoon characters doing the same things. They never move me, thrill me, or draw me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Old Same Old

It's the same old same old story now that we've read many many times. Don't get me wrong, they're all somewhat enjoyable but, it's still the exact same story every time. Fascination with Mustangs, beautiful wife who has let herself go just a bit but that he still loves with every fiber of his being and then for whatever reason she goes utterly and completely stupid and gets caught screwing around on him thus killing love forever for him or until he meets some much more beautiful gal with a heart of gold and the besets most awesomest tits God ever gave a woman and then, because he's sooooo much smarter than she ever thought about being (because he's usually a super smart engineer) he is able to get revenge on her and any new lover she latches onto because even while she is saying she loves him and him only she still can't keep her damn legs closed to other guys. Whewww...what a long run on sentence. Still, does that about cover most of your stories? Pretty much to a T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YGBSM

I usually like Starstang06's stories but this one dragged on way too long and had way to little action. Time to revisit your approach to writing. Besides being a blue oval fan doesn't give you the right to defile others. Have you heard of the Hellcat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Try Something Different

Stang,

You have talent. You do. And we've all enjoyed a good number of your stories. But they're getting really stale. Your plots are all the same. Saint of a guy, wife who's stupid but can't live without him, fucks around on him for some reason (miscommunication, nymphomania, take your pick), he tries to divorce her, she goes psycho wanting to keep her man, yet continues to fuck around during the divorce proceedings, and of course magically a gorgeous woman whom wife could not hold a candle to appears and falls for Saint. Oh, and Mustangs. Saint lives happily ever after while former wife dies of AIDS.

Try a different plot line. A flash story. Anything. This is the first story of yours I couldn't finish. I don't mind 13 pages, but they need to keep me interested. Volume does not make it a good story. Others have already laid out the issues here with this one so I won't rehash them, but please, use your talent to branch out. I keep clicking on your stories hoping you'll do something different. One day I hope I won't be disappointed.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 8 years ago
Thank You

Many of the commenters (NOT commentaters!) Take you to task for the same formula. It's mostly true.

However, I'm giving you a big THANK YOU for your sensitive treatment of depression. It does happen that way & sometimes gets worse. I'm glad he was able to come out of it. Thank you again for not ridiculing his depression.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Cartoon characters?

Here's a thought: It's ENTERTAINMENT. Some of us LIKE the "cartoon characters" and knowing we are going to be entertained. I would bet you watched Robin Williams when he was still with us even though he played the exact same part every single time--his own delusional and drug induced self--but it was entertaining, was it not? Here's a parallel: anyone who has ever read Edgar Allan Poe gets a bit of the creepies reading his stuff, but you still read it. You also read vampire books that made you more comfortable because they are and were...wait for it...cartoon characters. Or even NOT REAL. It's called fiction, people. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story but

I have only one comment my corvette eats mustangs and Ferraris anytime. Funny that's the only thing bad about your story. Oh yeah cameros even with vette motors are the same as mustangs!

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
You Had Me...!

You had me on the first page with the use of 'edumacate'. After that I had to read the story. Thanks for a fun and entertaining ride.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
i enjoyed it!

A fun story to read!

lovegaspedalslovegaspedalsabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story really enjoyed it

Sir you are an amazing writer. This story had all the elements I could ask for. It was a joy to read. I love the whole sneaky bit. The best part of the story was the whole idea of having to race and beat her in order to get the first date with her. I found that story line to be absolutely hands down brilliant. A movie could be made just on that part alone. I love a woman that likes to race and drive fast they are the best women. Would be cool if you had to switch cars. You race her's and she races yours that would be so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please stop writing! Your horseshit about your perverted love of mustangs . . .

. . . Is making the necrophiliacs and coprophiliacs (scat lovers) who frequent this site sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

romance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RE Anon 7/30/17

If you don't like it, STOP READING his stories. StangStar06 loves Mustangs. They will be in his stories. Also, the sun will rise in the morning. Why do you continue reading if it bothers you that much? Numbnuts.

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Continuing of this story

I hope you continue this story....maybe in non-erotic or romantic section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SSDD

Same story, different day.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Between a man and his car!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How Did I Miss THIS Crazy Bitch When I Lived In Michigan?

I must have left and moved to Texas just in time. I laughed my ass off with tears in my eyes when you got to Wendy and Rick getting married. They both thought that alimony would continue after she remarried? I suppose there really are people that stupid. I hope they don't chew gum or God forbid have children, the babes wouldn't know to breathe. Foster Brooks; hic, burp, belch. I wonder how many readers know who he was without Google.

You must really be an engineer, I hate AutoCad, nothing is standalone, references everywhere. That's one of the reasons I was a tech, tech's talk between engineers and the real world. Yep, Saraya lost a couple of points for going to Moo U but she made up for it driving a Camaro and she was a class act. Loved the name of Cheatham, honest, I worked with a salesman named Cheatham.

'They quickly determined that whatever was bothering Vee had been the catalyst to both the decline in affection in our marriage and my subsequent sexual issues.' Say what? Her cheating was because he was depressed? I've seen depression up close and personal. I very much appreciated you treating it with respect and not making light of it.

Just dropping items not delivered by USPS in a mail box is a federal offense which is why newspapers aren't delivered in them. "Souped up Honda"? That should be a capital crime to even think or write about much less attempt. I guess it might be okay in Ohio.

Unless it's changed in Michigan the custodial parent can't refuse visitation due to the noncustodial parent being behind in child support.

Better be real careful with that Mustang considering the world famous Michigan potholes.

You didn't mention dropping the heater, the lines and controls. You won't need any since it's going to be in the garage all winter.

"You forgot the condom dumb ass," I hissed." After reading a couple of your stories one would have to be a dumb ass not to see where this was going!

Not to fear, for all of my poking the bear with a sharp stick I enjoyed the hell out of the story. For all of the naysayers why are you still here? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still Wrong

No matter what kind of jerk Rick was as a husband, turning his kids against him is not cool! So right at the end of the story, my view of Janice and Vee took quite a dive.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: still wrong

"he barely spent any time with them and that he only wants to see them now as a thinly disguised attempt to get you back, so you'll stop ass raping him financially"

Rick was an even worse father than he was a husband. He didn't give a shit about his children, he was just desperate to wriggle out of child support payments. The guy was a worthless turd.

Vee helped Janice get together with a nice guy who would make a good step-father to her kids. I think they can both hold their heads up high regarding their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one

One of your best, I enjoyed the racing. I'm a musclecar guy myself different brand though 68 Chevelle with a 511 cid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Husband engages in an illegal race and puts lives at risk. Why am I sorry for him again?

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
My Pedestrian friend was killed

By a street Racing Asshole Like you. We can only pray each Sunday in church that You street racers will do the world a favour and wrap yourself around signpost!!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHY DOES HUMAN NATURE INDICATE ASPECTS OF LIFE

like who can really feel bad for themselves surviving when others perish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A couple of lucid moments

Between a lot of dross

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

They arrested Rick, the Judge told him to pay up and let him go. They never saw Rick again. This was just stupid. Stupid people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, commenters be trippin

Millennials, bubble wrap yourselves and take your bensos. Could you be more scared of life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this story, particularly the segments that included Saraya. Hell, the way the author described her, I practically fell in love with her myself.. But to me the parts of the story that detailed Wendy’s scheming and conniving to get Vee back were just annoying as hell. I understand that there had to be some that to tie the storyline together, but for me it just got to be too much. I pretty much just skimmed through a lot of that part of it. Vee and Saraya came out smelling like a rose at the end of it all, but I wish there’d been a little more of their romance at the end.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
LOVED IT!

TRULY A 10 STAR STORY! LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. AGAIN THANK YOU STANGSTAR! TRULY A GREAT WRITER!

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Believe

Can't believe he married a woman who stood him up on a date to race her car.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Saraya sounds quite nutty, though. It's all good now that it's the honeymoon period, but Vee would probably get fucked up well and good if he looked at another woman for a few seconds too long. Dude is a magnet for crazy women.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

Good story. A little long.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just realized that the men in most of SS’s stories exhibit behavior associated with moderate autism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too long, lost interest/sympathy in the MC once he started fucking around, poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought He would end up with Janice ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, so petty and long. The MC was just an ass at the end. Move on and enjoy your life instead of making everyone miserable. Fuck, so damn dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Hooker calls a Date a Party .. Not a Date

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite long, there were periods of massive typos and grammar problems that suddenly cleared up. good story, clever and i liked it.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Vee was in love with his car, not his wife. Single dimension fucking robot like most of SS characters. Wife cheats, MC goes into computer mode and starts processing 1s and 0s.

I love a good btb, but almost all of this author's male leads are serious fucking assholes. It's hard to build sympathy for these dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To get so wound up over a car, I am shocked he didn't end up with Rick. Nice story, needs better proof reading.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

A good story but a little bit too much waffling. Not your usual style, still worth 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story , was about eight pages too long though

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Fun story! Good read! Not too long! But was the revenge liaison with Janice necessary? Of course, these aren't plaster saints, or any other kind, but it reinforces Vee's personality as impulsive, reckless, unconstrained, (ok, like a street racer!) not quite like the way he is afterward. Depressed people might not act like he did at that point. Just my take. Let your heroes be good enough to be sympathetic, better than your villains, and your villains not so good.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I think this story was supposed to be charming but fuck me it was just cheesy as hell. The counseling, the zombie act blah blah🙄 But what really showed where geek squad was at emotionally was the fact he was a Door Mat for his Wife, His Boss, His Co Workers for God's sake his assistants treated him like shit😂

People who find validation from a thing whether a Car, Motorbike, Boat or their Wardrobe etc aren't real people they're cariacatures. And this guy survivor guilt or not was a fucking waste of space🤓

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just puerile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone in a serious relationship who is of the attitude that "It's just sex" should be dumped immediately as the have NO appreciation of the special bond of Love and Sex combined and what a complete betrayal the "It's just sex" garbage is.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Started good, but faded fast.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous