Susan & Steven Call on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,118 Followers

Steven's legs were together and Susan slowly sprawled out on top, his cock all the way in his sister's pussy. She hooked her arms under his, leaned forward and kissed Steve, in a decidedly un-sisterly fashion, and began to slowly move herself forward, pulling her love hole off the cock that had impaled her. When she stroked back, Steve bent his knees, spreading her legs slightly more, and drove his cock back into her pussy, the way he had been taught. "Oh, my God," she moaned, as her pussy was spread open even more than it had been. "That is fantastic. I know you are horny Lit,..er, Steve, but I hope you don't cum too soon. You are going to give me the fucking of my life."

Steve was all for that idea and he put his hands on her hips to guide her while Susan slowly stroked her pussy back and forth on top of him. At every stroke back, he plunged his cock deeply into her pussy and she moaned from pleasure. "Steve, your cock is wonderful. You're all over my clit, and I think I will cum soon. Can I cum twice, Steve?"

Steve was moaning from pleasure too. "Sissy, I love you and you can cum all you want. My cock feels so great in your pussy that I might cum faster than I want to."

I was not involved except to look and advise, but these two didn't need my advice so I just looked, especially at how Steve's cock had his sister's pussy stretched more than I had ever seen it. My cock was stiff from sharing her pussy and everything else that had been going on and Susan's ass looked inviting, but I wasn't going to try to squeeze my cock into there while Steve had her pussy filled so full. When they got done, I would fuck her ass because Steve's cock would be a tough act to follow.

Susan knew she was on the verge of cumming and she changed her stroke so Steven's cock started massaging her clit even more strongly than it had. She sped up her strokes also but she didn't need much speed, with her pussy filled so well. "I'm cumming, Steve, I'm cumming. Hang on to me and keep fucking. Don't stop!"

Steven was truly enjoying himself and had no intention of stopping. His big hands held his sister's beautiful ass and he kept driving his cock in and out of her while she writhed on top of him. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Susan cried out, just before she climaxed, arching her back, then relaxing on top of Steve.

"Okay," I told him, probably unnecessarily. Susan just had another orgasm. Hold on to her and keep fucking slowly and when she's ready. She'll take over again." Steve followed my directions, keeping his hands where they were and fucking slowly into his sister for a few minutes, until she took over again, stroking her pussy slowly back and forth on Steve's cock.

They continued slowly making love for a long while, both moaning with every stroke, until Steve said "Sissy, I'm getting read to cum." Susan nodded, kissed his lips, straightened up into the cowgirl position and started moving up and down on the big cock that was filling and stretching her pussy. She increased her speed and leaned back, scraping her clit against Steven's cock on every stroke.

Steve grunted, thrust his cock in extra deep and filled his condom with his cum. Susan knew how young and horny her brother was and that his cock would stay hard inside her until she could enjoy her second climax. "Just keep fucking me Steve, she said. I'm almost ready to cum again. Keep your hands on my hips." Steve heard and kept his hands splayed across Susan's hips to hold her steady.

Susan kept moaning and bouncing up and down, scraping her clit and Steven's cock together, her breasts bouncing with her. His hands were on her hips and he kept thrusting his cock into Susan's pussy. Ah, to be young again; his cock was still stiff, even though he had cum once, and he would probably cum again before it completely softened. "Yes! That's it. I'm cumming!" Susan cried out joyfully, and she bounced up and down faster and faster, while Steven thrust his cock into her pussy faster and faster. His hands steadied her and kept her on top of him while her upper body thrashed around. Susan really enjoys cumming and tends to lose control while on top, which is one reason she doesn't usually favor the cowgirl position.

For the third time that day, Steve brought his sister to a climax, as she arched her back, gave one last spasm and collapsed, covering his chest with her satisfied body. Steve kept slowly stroking into his sister's pussy and moved his arms to around her back to hold her snugly and safely and lovingly on top of him. Susan moved forward to kiss her tall brother, pulling her pussy off his cock and letting loose of flood of her fragrant juices. Then she cuddled against his shoulder, a big smile on her face.

She didn't stay there very long before looking up at him saying, "At the Christmas caroling party, I saw Heidi and Melissa with your cock in their mouths. Was it fun?"

"Of course. Everything that night was fun. I even liked the cookies, even if they were a little stale."

Susan moved down so she was between her brother's legs, holding his cock. "I bet George that I could give you better head than they did. You've tasted my juices so it's only fair that I get to taste yours too." As she said that, Susan was smiling lewdly and fondling Steve's cock, which was still stiff and encased in its condom. "You'll have to let me take off the rubber, though and when I do, I want to lick you to get a taste."

Steve smiled, lay back against a pillow and said, "Go ahead Sis. I've been hoping you would want to do that."

Susan unrolled the condom from Steve and licked his cum off his cock. A few drops were still oozing out the end of Steve's cock and Susan licked them off. "Mmmm, this is very tasty. I hope you give me a whole mouthful of it, and I want to swallow it all." Usually before she sucks a cock, Susan likes to lick and kiss and suck her way down the man's body but she was so eager to get it on with her brother that she skipped that part and started licking his balls. First, the base of his scrotum, then both sides and then Susan started slowly licking the bottom of her brother's ball sack. As she licked, she was murmuring her pleasure, because Susan likes the wrinkled feeling of a scrotum against her tongue.

She also likes the feel of balls between her lips, and she took Steven's there, one at a time, holding them gently and licking them. After she finished the scrotum, Susan licked up the base of Steven's cock, all the way to the head, and then all around the ridge and all over his cock head. After she had licked all over his head, Susan was ready to take her brother's cock into her mouth. Although she didn't expect to take it all the way in, Susan wanted to take it farther than either Melissa or Heidi had. Although she isn't usually competitive, Susan wanted to take more of her brother's cock into her mouth than the other women had been able to take.

Starting high above Steven, Susan took his cock head easily between her lips, and slowly lowered her mouth, enveloping the first few inches of his cock. She backed off a short distance, applying suction with her lips, and then moved her face down again, taking in more of Steve's cock, feeling its thickness stretching her lips. Over and over, she continued until only about two inches of Steve's cock was not in her mouth and, after taking all she could, Susan started moving her head up and down, giving her brother the best blow job she could.

As Susan knelt between Steven's legs, her naked ass was up in the air, if not waiting for me, not rejecting me either. I removed my pants and underwear and put on my condom. With my cock ready and a towel handy, I knelt behind Susan with the KY Jelly, spread her ass cheeks and began applying the jelly to her lovely pink rosebud. While still moving her mouth up and down on her brother's cock, Susan reached back and spread her ass cheeks to facilitate the lubrication and penetration. She didn't say anything because her mouth was far too full and too pleasurably busy to talk but her actions were a clear invitation so I finished greasing her ass. When she was ready, I applied plenty of the jelly to my cock and opened her sphincter with my fingers.

The head of my cock slipped easily into Susan's ass and, when I gave a little push, the next inch or so slid in. Susan let go of her ass cheeks and put her hands on the bed to balance herself but she would not resume sucking her brother's cock until I had started fucking her ass. With the towel, I wiped the excess jelly from my hands and put them against the fronts of Susan's thighs for leverage. With a series of short but firm thrusts, my cock was all the way in Susan's ass, with my balls bumping against her pussy. I slowly backed my cock out of her and then plunged it back in again. With the next stroke, Susan thrust her ass back to meet me and we started slowly fucking.

She timed the strokes of her mouth on her brother's cock with the strokes of my cock into her ass, with his cock entering her and then leaving her simultaneously with mine. Although she couldn't say anything, I knew how much Susan was enjoying the double action because she really enjoys taking two cocks at a time. I wanted Steven to cum into her mouth first, and for Susan to swallow it before she started cumming, so I kept my hands from her clit.

Steven was moaning from the immense pleasure his sister was giving him and from the erotic sight of her head bobbing slowly up and down and his cock disappearing between her lips. With difficulty, he refrained from thrusting his cock into her mouth because he had been taught that the woman wants to set her own pace. "My God, Sissy, that feels terrific. You are really good." Susan was happy to hear that because she takes pride in doing everything well, especially sucking cocks. She wanted to take her brother's entire shaft into her mouth but there was still at least one inch to go. I hoped she wouldn't choke herself on Steven's cock and I also hoped she wouldn't find out that another woman had deep-throated him, because she might try to match her, especially since it was her brother who had been sucked off by the other woman.

Susan was also happy with the way my cock was going in and out of her ass and, besides fucking back to meet my strokes, she was swiveling her hips with every stroke. This didn't mean she was getting ready to cum; it meant that her motion was causing my cock to enter her ass from a variety of angles, stretching her in different places and increasing her pleasure. It increased my pleasure too as every stroke of my cock into Susan's ass felt better than the one before it. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming but I wanted to delay it, and be the last of the three of us to cum. Just as Steve was moaning from the pleasure his sister's mouth was giving to his cock, I was moaning from the pleasure my cock was getting from her ass.

I didn't hear Susan moaning because her mouth was full of her brother's cock but I knew we were giving her plenty of pleasure when I smelled the river of fragrant juice that was running from her pussy down her legs and soaking into the sheets. Every time my cock drove into her, my balls bumped against Susan's dripping pussy and I could feel the juices clinging to my scrotum. The KY Jelly had liquefied and my cock was smoothly pumping in and out of Susan's ass and I knew that when the time arrived for her to cum and then for me to cum, I could fuck her as fast as I wanted.

"My God, Sissy, that is terrific. I can't help myself, I'm going to cum!" When she heard her brother say that, Susan increased her speed and her efforts to take his cock all the way into her mouth. In order to allow her to concentrate on her brother's big tool, I left my cock buried in her ass and stopped thrusting, but her movement's as she continued stroking her mouth on Steven's cock were bringing me closer to cumming. Finally, Susan succeeded in taking Steven's entire cock into her mouth, as her lips pressed against his pubic hair for several strokes, just before his climax.

Steven's face contorted and I knew that he was cumming, ejaculating into his sister's mouth. Susan likes to have men cum into her mouth because she really loves the taste of their cum and she always swallows. She also takes pleasure in knowing that she has given so much pleasure to the man, and this would be doubly so when the man was her beloved brother. His cock remained in her mouth while she swallowed the first spurts of cum and milked out the rest. I kept my hands on her thighs and my cock buried to my balls and pubic hair in Susan's ass, waiting till she was through with her brother's cock before bringing both of us to our respective climaxes.

After swallowing everything that had spurted into her mouth, Susan removed Steven's cock, softening now, and squeezed the bottom, starting at the base to get everything she could. She licked the sides of the shaft and under the ridge until she was sure she had gotten everything, then turned to me and said, "Give it to me good, George. It's my turn to cum now, and yours." After she finished talking, Susan turned back to her brother's cock and lovingly took the tip between her lips to kiss it until she started cumming.

I made several more strong thrusts into Susan's ass and she fucked back just as strongly. My hands and the weight I was placing on her kept her hind quarters in place but Susan's upper body was bouncing up and down as she gave in to the pleasure my cock was giving her. I could tell she was ready to cum so I reached around to caress her clit, and started plunging my cock in and out faster. Susan matched the speed of my thrusts and her hips swiveled under my hands as she moved closer to cumming.

After a few minutes of the stronger and faster thrusts and fondling Susan's clit, she started cumming. This time, she didn't say anything but I could tell by the sudden loss of control and by the fact that she spit out Steven's cock. Steven knew too and he held her shoulders as her upper body tossed around in front of me. I continued massaging her clit and slamming my cock into her ass, my balls slapping her pussy for as long as Susan kept cumming. When she climaxed, her back arched and she spasmed abruptly, and then she relaxed, sliding forward into where her brother caught her. With a few more strong strokes into her ass, I climaxed and fell forward on top of Susan, who was sprawled on top of Steven's legs, his now-flaccid cock against her cheek.

For a while the three of us lay in a happy, contented heap. My cock softened and slipped out of her ass and the liquefied KY Jelly joined her pussy juices in soaking into the sheets. Susan fondled and kissed her brother's cock one last time and said, "I hope this is just the start of a long and happy and decidedly non-platonic relationship."

"I hope so too," her brother and new lover heartily agreed.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. The other stories that were mentioned are "We Go Christmas Caroling" and "June and Steve and I call on Stacy" which are available through my index. I hope you read and enjoy these also. Your vote and your comments and opinions, either positive or negative, are welcome and I always respond to any emails or feedback.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,118 Followers
12