All Comments on 'Susan was Learning'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUSTR?

If its not B.T.B its garbage????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
whoret fetish

stupid garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ass to pussy?

Not a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Much.....

The most unlikable characters ever. Cliche plot.Just monkees fucking a football

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Effective immediately I am withdrawing from the "Comment Wars." I will continue to comment, but I will no longer respond to comments on my comments. If anyone wants to have a RESPECTFUL discussion on my comments, my feedback is open.

So, he makes no demand, she seduces him? Then we're supposed to somehow feel sorry for her? She'll "never do it again," but it still excites her. Wonder what she'll do for his next promotion!

"I told him I would let him have me, maybe not in so many words, but that was what I had said in so many words." – You just contradicted yourself!

"No Susan, you made the offer" – Did she? She certainly flirted, and the fingernail up his thigh was certainly a come on, but I didn't see her making an actual offer, and him making a promise in return.

And, of COURSE, despite her not wanting to do it, it turns her on, and she responds to him.

Of course, also, she's drawn to his "aura" of power.

Supposedly there's some sort of a two-week "probation" period, then his job will be safe. If she thinks that Robson can't find or make up an excuse to fire or demote her husband if she doesn't continue to be his slut, she's naïve.

She needs to get the "morning after" pill, unless she wants to make her husband the ultimate cuckold and raise another man's baby.

Dragging her fingernail up another man's thigh was "innocently in my mind?" What mind, LOL!

"I had done what I had done with my finger nail with the express intention of giving me to him in any way he wanted to have me." – So, it WASN'T innocent!

"I was looking forward to the future of doing just that, teaching Tony without him knowing I was." – Well, at least there's that! None of this, "I can’t do that with him, he'll wonder where I learned it!" crap.

"That making you know about the promotion Tony was after would open you up" – She already knew about the potential promotion from Tony, Robson didn't "make her know about" it.

Nice that her brother "took care" of the Robsons, but her continued lust for being dominated, that Tony apparently can't satisfy, will probably be her undoing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just not up

to your usual Quality, Wheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only in Literotica...

"I have a one year old baby, and a toddler of twenty eight months."

This author must be a man because only a man could believe that this young sleep deprived wife/mother would be interested in anything other than a nap. She's taking care of her two youngsters while her husband is out of town so he's not able to help... Once her kids are asleep the last thing she'd be doing is dressing up to entertain her husband's boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really, open communication is better

If she wanted to be dominated; open discussion w/spouse is better option.

Unless you can read minds you never know.

One would think she would have a DNA test done (discreetly) for her own piece of mind. And, unless through weird genetic traits; there would probably be noticeable differences between her children; if they had different fathers. Features that her husband would probably pickup on. Unless, the two sperm donors have similar features/looked alike.

Really, this wife is nothing but a slut. If she had went to her husband about what happened; he could've done what husbands are supposed to: protect her, even if it is from herself. Really doesn't make sense that she would turn to her brother after the fact. It would make more sense if she had told both her brother & husband before the lowlife was driving to her house and, they could've"persuaded" him. She would at least still be a decent woman w/small failure, instead of gutter trash. Some stories really make women look severely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just stupid. Stupid people do stupid stuff and get into stupid predicaments. Just boring.

I was just wondering what the author thought was compelling or dramatic about this story. A woman being drawn to a powerful commanding man? A woman not being willing or capable to be honest about her sexual desires with her husband? A woman who just lacks the integrity and self respect to be a faithful wife and mother, and not fuck up the lives of her three children, for a few great orgasms? If you think any of those themes are real interesting then you must really enjoy the average B- Soap Opera. Yeah, I know a lot of people do. Congratulations on creating some real average Walmart literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-JUSTR

Ah, the ass wipe complaining again about the btb stories. This is garbage and you know it, but too stupid to realize it. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First story posted today......

and as usual trash, to be taken out to the garbage can 1*

KansasFunKansasFunover 6 years ago
Great Sexy Story !!

All of the cowards, reviewing and not using their name. This was a GREAT story.... very hot, sensual and believable. I only wish my wife would be a little more like this!! I will be looking for more... again great job well done !! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So much to say

But, I'll just observe that this REALLY needed a competent editor. Continuity, descriptions, incomplete sentences made it very difficult to read. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
I thought it was good!

Of course it needs a follow up. Resolving the issue of father of baby will have to come out...and whether she will stray again. Either way I see her getting caught but have no idea how it will resolve in the end. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go back to rape and BBC stories

You seem to be liked there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Why, SBrooks? This is a catastrophe.

What has led to this? "Effective immediately I am withdrawing from the "Comment Wars."

We lost Joe. That was tragic. And now all that you are going to contribute is your lengthy "thoughts" and "writing these as I go" nitpicks about various things authors put into their stories? Losing your comments about the comments made about your comments will remove much of the fun provided by the LW commentaries.

And what will happen to your moves up the scale of all-time commentators? Currently No.17 in your current X manifestation (plus comments made in your earlier 103 X-less guise). This will slow your progress considerably. (You were never going to challenge Tazz at the top with his inane irrelevancies, but you were going well despite the loss of Joe as prime sparring partner.)

Come back, SB. The commentariat will miss you terribly.

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
She had to call her brother? Really?

She had to call her brother? Really? The first time her husband's boss fucked and blackmailed her in her own house and she didn't thought to record all the action? Then she had him and his company totaly under control...But she did nothing...And as @sbrooks103x said this marriage sooner than later will end in divorce...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Kansas Fun

Is that your real name ass wipe? You're just as anonymous as anybody else here. Who the fuck really cares what Kansas Fun has to say. The anons are more interesting then you'll ever be. Fuck off moron. As to story ONE STAR, that's all it's worth to me. Trash to be tossed on the manure pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: sbrooks

I don't blame you for withdrawing from the mindless "war of words" in this category. Arguing here is like pissing in the wind. It always comes back and hits you in the face.

Reliable comments and the tags play an important role in my decision whether to read a story or not. Comments, such as made by Kansas Fun and others are absolutely biased and worthless. They're only good for a good laugh now and then.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A convenient end. Deus ex machina saves the day.

It's the miraculous appearance of the god machine that bails our heroine out! Her brother a high ranking police official! What's the matter, all the ex-navy SEALs too busy to help?

This complaint is because you started a hell of a story that could have had several gripping and gut wrenching chapters, but you wimped out.

There was drama to be had, and more erotic couplings, pain and anger and a chance to show us some creativity. She brought it on herself, yet what she started turned into more evil than she imagined. Could she get out without losing her family? What was wrong with her to make such an offer? Endless possibilities. I gave you more than you deserved because the beginning of the tale was so cunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!!!!

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Well Done

A believable plot, great interior dialogue, excellent expression of conflicting feelings, and a little over the top sex scenes (both of them) and a great ending. Leaving we readers to wonder about Susan and the neighbor boy or the next domineering male who comes into her life. Her brother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous