Susan was Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been trashed, I hated it, and I loved it, I hated myself for it, and I felt so dreadfully alive because of it. I was two women at the same time, the loving wife and mother. I was now the slut, Oh how I hated that, the whore, how dare he, his fuck toy, the awful beast. I woke up lazily, I felt as if I had been in a car crash, but I felt so good deep inside, a happy satisfied woman. Mr Robson wasn't here. I looked about, where was he? I dashed out of my bedroom, no, downstairs, no, I looked at the clock, 4am. He had gone.

I noticed, for some reason, that my purse wasn't where I always put it, on the stand in the hall. I found it on the kitchen table and open. I looked inside to check it. There was a note, and it read.

"I have arranged a sitter, a qualified agency to be here at 9am Friday morning. I want you to be at the address below by 10am." I read it and knew it to be his home address, I wondered about his wife, where would she be? "Do not worry, you will only be an hour or so, no more, but Susan," it continued, "do not let me down."

I realised just then how stiff I was, and sore too, Mr Robson had given me what my husband likes to brag to me about.

"A darn good seeing to!" I do love the feeling, and I did love this too, I felt seriously guilty for loving the feeling I had right now, even though my newly cuckolded husband was never going to be aware of it.

The one thing I felt I had on my side was, I had been coerced into this, forced if you like, even though my finger nail trailing fixedly up and down Mr Robson's thigh had instigated it, innocently in my mind, and brought it to my door. I took a good look at myself internally. I had allowed it to happen, Mr Robson had talked into it, I had talked myself into it thereby condoning it. He had blackmailed me into doing it. Yet I had loved it, I had loved being taken the way Mr Robson had taken me.

The names he had called me, forcing me to say them. It had all compromised my faithfulness to my husband. But the one overriding factor that I could not deny now was, I had had more bone crunching, earth shattering, mind bending, and back breaking climaxes I had ever had, ever.

Mr Robson I knew, had my number in more ways than one, and I worried for my marriage. I had done what I had done with my finger nail with the express intention of giving me to him in any way he wanted to have me. He had taken it up, and had had more success than I could ever have imagined. I had not wanted to do it, have sex with him. I had hated him, but he had made me fall into line. And he had made love to me in a way that my husband had yet to learn of. He had called me a slut, a whore, and his fuck toy, and hate it though I did, he was right, I am. With a sudden thought, I was looking forward to the future of doing just that, teaching Tony without him knowing I was.

I also hated myself for the next thought that came into my head, "What had Mr Robson got planned for me on Friday?" Had I already decided I would obey him? Yes, I guess I had. The sitter arrived at 8.45 on Friday morning, my husband was coming home this afternoon, I had talked to him last night and we were fine, I was absolutely okay with myself too, amazing! The sitter was very nice, showed me all her credentials, proved in minutes that she knew what was what, so I left home, dressed down but sexily too.

"You look like you are going a date Mrs Riggs," she grinned. I smiled back, and said in my head, "You do not know the half of it lady, not even half." I arrived, I didn't know how I was feeling, guilty, dirty, the slut, the whore, Mr Robson's fuck toy? All of those, I also felt an unbelievable rush of high sexual tension and excitement. It was soon to be shattered.

I rang the bell and the door opened, and there was Mrs Robson, the 6ft tall Brazilian wife of Mr Robson. I must have looked like a Zombie, chin on the floor, eyes popping. And before I could speak she did.

"Hello Susan," she said, "I am so glad you are here, I have worked for this moment, do come in." She reached out, took my arm and I was in the house.

"You must be wondering what's going on," she breathed. "Well let me tell you, short version. You are here because I wanted you here, and my husband was the messenger. After you had use your wiles to let him know you were available you were on the hook. I had told him earlier that you were probably a latent player. That making you know about the promotion Tony was after would open you up, if I played you right. I did."

"I don't know what you are talking about Mrs Robson," I said.

"Let's dispense with formalities shall we Susan," she said, "my name is Veneece." I looked at her, she was such a stunning vivacious woman. She had a full body and she showed it. Her dress was a little black cocktail one that left nothing to the imagination about what she knew she was. She is a beautiful sexy woman, long jet black hair, full lips, and man's wet dream.

"What do you want Veneece, I think there maybe some misunderstanding."

"You are right Susan," she said and closed the gap between us. "Though the misunderstanding is yours I'm afraid."

"What do you mean, I think I had better leave," I said.

"Yes Susan you will leave, in about an hour though." I was more than perplexed, then she reached out and squeezed both of my prominent nipples.

I was taken aback, and bent over, she kept a hold of my nipples through my extremely thin silk blouse. She backed me up to the wall, and she pressed herself up on me, her fingers were twisting and turning my buds fiercely. I hard myself cry out, I put my hands up to push her away, she leaned forward and bit my neck. My knees buckled, I almost fell down.

What I had come here for was her husband, I was aroused already, my mind had gone into overdrive on my way over, with more and more lewd thought of him having his way again with me. And I playing the helpless housewife. I was ready for him to make love to me as hard and as long as he wanted. Now his wife had me in her grip.

"You are here for me Susan, Nor Bradley," she told me. I knew it was his name but had not dared to use it.

"I don't understand," I bleated as I fought the sensations she was making me have.

"Yes you do Susan," she said as she bit me more, and screwed my nipples more, "yes you do." I did now.

"Bradley and I have a very close marriage Susan, there is nothing we don't discuss, and there is nothing we don't tell each other. He has told me you are his slut, his whore, and his fuck toy. Now you will be mine too okay?"

Her knee worked its way between my thighs, I knew I was wet from thinking about Mr Robson, Veneece was using it all to weaken my resolve, it did and she did. I stopped fighting, just as I had to nights ago with her husband.

"You will not disobey me Susan," she said into my neck between her perfect teeth, and crushed my nipples. That was when my legs gave way and I sank to my knees.

My brain kicked in then, but not the way I would have thought, what I thought was this. "I am a slut, his slut, and now Veneece's" I eneded up sliding over on to my back and looking up at her. Without a word she straddled me and sank down too. But it was her pussy that slid over my face.

"Suck Susan, lick Susan, and poke your tongue right in Susan," it was like listening to Mr Robson, I did as I was told. Veneece slid about on my face as I responded to her commands.

And the main reason I never tried to fight this was. I was so shocked and stunned I never had time even think about what was happening. I had come with the certain knowledge that I would be subjected to a withering love session with my husband's boss. He had ordered me to be here, and here I was. That being taken down by his beautiful wife was more than I could hope to comprehend. Another thing was, retrospectively was, I had put myself in the position I now find myself in.

Veneece got my nipples again from behind her, and I cried out, this was muffled by her slick pussy bearing down on my face, my tongue was as far in as I could get it, as per instructions. I was obviously getting very good at doing as I was told. In two days I had gone from being a woman of decided values, a standard of life to live up to, my place in our little society, a loving faithful wife. Now from that to a slut, and a whore, also a fuck toy. To a blithering fool willingly subjugated to two people.

I had been forcibly seduced, not defending Mr Robson, but it had been the most exciting time this little girl had ever had. Now I was being unfaithful again, this time with a woman, Mr Robson's wife, and again, I have to admit the excitement is once again overwhelming. I had never done this, I knew about lesbians, and had often wondered what the attraction was. Now I was finding out first hand, and being dominated by her really was pressing my buttons. I obviously liked being dominated. It didn't bode well for my future, unless I could retrain my husband.

Veneece came on me, she filled my mouth, I had to swallow all of it. I had made her cum, I rejoiced to myself, a small victory had been gained. She jumped up, but before I could move she was back down but facing the other way. I wondered why, I never had to wait long, she got my pussy on show and she attacked me in a way that drove me crazy.

She made me cum in no time, her fingers, thumbs, tongue and nose saw to that. I lay there as if dead after my legs had stopped flailing about. I opened my eyes and I was looking up her back, that was all I could see. In that moment of lucidity I began to think how I could get out of this. Then she leaned forward, took a hold of my ankles and lifted my legs right up. I saw my feet appear over her shoulder, and then something else happened.

I was filled, and it could only have been one thing because Veneece still had my ankles, cock! I tried to shuffle but it was hopeless, then I knew, I felt the desperate thrust, the pull, the shove. It was Mr Robson, or I hoped it was. I felt knees either side of my thighs, I felt such a despicable thrill. I felt dirty, used and abused, I felt wonderful.

I had Veneece on top of me holding me down with her pussy, my nipples were being ravaged, ripped off, and I had Mr Robson's cock deep in me again. There could be nothing better than this, were my thoughts, but cementing in my head, even though this was so good. Was the knowledge that I could not keep doing this, my marriage did mean something to me.

I had made advances to Mr Robson, he had taken advantage of my advances, he was in cahoots with his wife, who now had her pussy in cahoots with my lips and tongue, behind her Mr Robson was again taking advantage of my very pliable pussy. He thumped into me in the same instant Veneece bore down on me and I came.

I was so up in the air I never realised I was up on my feet and being showed out of the door. My juices and Mr Robson cum running down my legs, and Veneece's love juice all over my face and in my hair. I tried to say I wanted to clean up, but all I heard was, "I'll see you Monday morning Susan," from him. And Veneece saying, "I'll see you Wednesday."

I was at my car before I came to properly. I was annoyed then, really angry, I had been, and was being a fool, a stupid idiotic fool. I had to get out, do something but what? Half way home I decided what.

"Dennis?" I said into my phone.

"Hey," he said, "long time."

"Dennis, I am in desperate, desperate trouble, I need help Dennis, seriously."

"Hell Susan, what is it?"

"Can you come to my house, I know it's a bit of a distance, Tony will be home by 4 this afternoon, I need you at least an hour before that Dennis, please Dennis, I need to you."

My brother must have sensed the desperation even though I had told him.

"I'll be there in 2 to 2 and half hours," he said. I cried my thanks. I got home and cleaned up before I spoke to the sitter. She said she had had a call to be here on Monday, I smiled but never said anything. I prepared for my brothers arrival, got my story straight, and he arrived as he had said.

I told him everything, and particularly how stupid I had been and as desperate I was. He agreed how stupid I had been too, but that he would sort it. My main worry was Tony, him finding out, doing something silly, and then losing the job he had always wanted. And I was frightened that that would be the end for us. My brother is a ranking police man, very high up, he took Mr Robson's address from me and left, he said to expect a call from him, or Mr Robson.

Mt brother has always looked after me, he is my protector, now he was going to be my saviour, if anyone could, it was him. Forty minutes later I got a call. It was Mr Robson apologising for misunderstanding the situation, that he had got everything wrong. Tony would never know the mistakes made, and in fact, he had already been thinking of a further promotion. Mr Robson or his wife Veneece would never contact me again except at company functions. He rang off before I could reply.

I felt so happy, so relieved, but I was also a bit sad that the sex from Mr Robson was ended, even though I knew it was for the best. I still intended to 'train' Tony though. I called Dennis and told him and asked him what he had done. Dennis said that he told Mr Robson that he had over stepped ethical boundaries, and that an investigation into blackmail, coercion, true or not. Dennis assured that his company and himself personally, would be badly hurt. Dennis also said that if Mr Robson had called him on it Dennis would be the one in trouble.

I got my life back on track, Tony got promoted, life was great, but I had not been able to get Tony to be something like I wanted him to be. It isn't his bag, I love him, so it's not that big an issue, it's just something I wish for now and again. My third child is 3 months old, and I'm not really sure who is the father, Tony, or Mr Robson, and I guess I never will. But now, after a year or so I have begun to try and gauge if a man I had met through Tony, or elsewhere, was a strong, charismatic man like Mr Robson had been.

And though I would never want to go back to where I had been with him. It has become fun checking a man out discreetly. It stimulates me, and Tony gets the benefit. I find it intriguing and exciting. Even my next door neighbours son has had the 'once' over, and I know I have had that from him a few times. He is a very good looking boy, and I can see that 'power' in him. Was I heading down the path again? I think I am, and I know it. It isn't right, but it is so compelling. I also have begun to wonder if I would be 'got' again by another powerful man. I will have to make sure it never happens, I hope!

12