SusanJillParker is a Flashing Whore

Story Info
Exhibitionist Whore Exposes Herself.
5.1k words
4.4
10.2k
18
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SusanJillParker is a Flashing Whore

Exhibitionist Whore Exposes Herself

My name, my real name, is Susan Jill Parker and I'm a whore. There, I wrote it. Now, everyone knows what I am. No ands, ifs, buts or maybes, I'm a whore, an exhibitionist whore.

Not only am I a whore but also, I'm an exhibitionist, too. That's right. I'm an exhibitionist whore. I love sexually teasing unsuspecting men by surprising them when deliberately exposing myself to them while making my flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional.

When unsuspecting men least expect it, I love showing my sexy and shapely body to admiring men. I love to flash. I get off on exposing my panties, my bra, my naked breasts, my naked ass, and/or my naked pussy to admiring men. I love seeing the surprised reactions of men when they see something that they shouldn't see of me. Sometimes, when I'm horny, later than night, I even masturbate over what I deliberately flashed to men and especially how they reacted to seeing all that I showed them and all that they were surprised to see.

Instead of being embarrassed or ashamed about being an exhibitionist, I'm proud of being an exhibitionist. While maintaining my sexual reputation as a good girl instead of an exhibitionist whore, it takes a unique talent to make my deliberate flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. Not wanting men to think that I'm deliberately flashing them, it's more fun for them to think that they were lucky to see what they saw of me. I prefer leaving men scratching their heads.

'I just saw her panties. I just saw her bright, white panties. I can't believe that I just saw her panties,' I imagined men saying to themselves.

Instead of being embarrassed or ashamed about being a whore, I'm wicked proud of being a whore. It takes a special talent to be a whore. I love being a whore. It's fun to be a whore.

Whoever said that blondes have more fun was wrong, dead wrong. The truth of the matter is that whores have more fun. And if that whore is a blonde, especially a natural blonde like me, instead of a bottle blonde, that's even better.

Yet, with me indifferent to what people think about me being a whore, it's not easy being a whore while still managing to be a classy lady. Not my intention at all, I don't want every man to know that I'm a whore and/or to think of me and disrespect me while assuring himself that I'm a whore. Depending on the man, I even want some men to think of me as a morally modest woman. I want men to believe that I'm good enough to take home to meet their mothers and even to propose to me and marry me.

# # #

An erroneous supposition, most men think that whores are just about sex. Most men think that whores suck and fuck constantly and continually. Yet, surprisingly, believe it or not, much like any other housewife, most whores seldom have sex. Most whores, like me, are sexually frustrated and horny. Most whores, after masturbating themselves with their vibrators and/or with their dildos, when not having sex with their man, are satisfied when just sexually teasing unsuspecting men.

Prostitutes are women who are just about sex, paid sex...and money. Prostitutes only stroke, suck, and fuck when paid to have sex. A whole another type of whore, unless a prostitute is a high class, call girl, most prostitutes are alcoholics, addicted to drugs, and/or are dirty with contagious, sexual diseases.

Much like my mother, Natalie, Nasty Natalie, most prostitutes are despicable human beings. An elevated version, educated and sophisticated, usually ex-models and/or porn stars, call girls are prostitutes but with class and their higher fees reflect that. Their fees for sex are much higher than the average, street gutter hooker. Yet, generally, call girls are not only better looking and have better bodies, but also, they are clean from having infectious, sexual diseases.

Rather than having endless sex with multiple partners, believe it or not, most whores would rather be in a long-term, romantic relationship. It's true. Most whores would rather be sexually wanted, romantically desired, and lovingly lusted over by their faithfully committed man. With them given the protection and the legitimacy by their husbands, most whores would rather be married, own a nice house, a new car, designer clothes, and live in a respected, bedroom community.

Not telling anyone, nor wanting anyone to know, most whores keep what they do for a profession to themselves. Most whores keep what they do behind closed, bedroom doors a secret. Most whores pretend that they are morally modest, church going, housewives. Yet, scratch the service and they'll readily show you their naked breasts.

"Do you wanna see my tits," I've asked admiring men more than once?

# # #

Instead of having constant and continual sex with them, not having had sex with them at all, most whores are happy to go home with men in their erotic dreams and in their sexual fantasies while they secretly masturbate over them. Clearly, every time we're horny and in the mood for sex, we can't just strip naked and stroke, suck, and fuck someone. Sometimes, we must sexually control ourselves. Sometimes, we must limit our sexual impulses to stroke, suck, and fuck someone for money. Sometimes, we must be good.

For example, if we're at work and in the office, whenever we're in the mood and/or horny, we'll intentionally show some leg, we'll deliberately show a bit of cleavage, or even a flash of our panties. Think about it while remembering the last time that a sexy woman flashed you. Think about it while remembering the last time that a sexy woman touched you and suggestively spoke to you. A gentle touch to your hand, your leg, your arm, your shoulder, or your back, speaks volumes when it comes to the possibility and/or the anticipation of having sex with an attractive and available woman.

Unbeknownst to many women, men can literally feel women's breasts with nearly any part of their bodies. We don't need just our hands to feel their tits. We can feel their tits not only with our hands but also with our forearms, our chests, and even our backs. Consequently, if a woman rests her breasts, especially if she has big breasts, on your forearms or squishes them against your chest while hugging you, no doubt about it, she sexually wants you.

'Sex, sex, sex, especially with women, everything we do and everything we say is about sex.'

Whether we're in love or not, living life is all about sex. We're all sexual animals. We all want sex. We all want to be sucked and fucked. We all want to be licked and fingered. We all want to cum. Matter of fact, we all want multiple, sexual orgasms whether from our wives, our girlfriends, our mothers, our sisters, our mothers-in-law, our sisters-in-law, our aunts, our cousins, our friends, our acquaintances, our co-workers, our neighbors, or even from strangers.

'Sex, sex, sex, women dress for sex. Women want sex. Women expect sex. Believe it or not, all women are always looking for sex.'

# # #

My mother, Natalie, Nasty Natty, now in her late seventies, was and still is a whore. Once a whore, always a whore. Yet, even now, with her looking ten-years younger than her age, if you offered her money, she'd stroke your cock, suck your cock, and/or fuck your cock.

In her day, she worked as a stripper and a prostitute. With her sexually talented in stroking, sucking, and fucking, she had wealthy clients who whisked her off on their private jets or took her on cruises aboard their luxurious yachts to a private island somewhere in the Caribbean. During her busy season, she had sex every day. She had sex multiple times a day with multiple lovers. Threesomes, foursomes, group sex, and/or gangbangs was not out of the sexual realm for her.

With the holidays her busy season, from Thanksgiving to New Year's day, and with her earning most of her money during the Christmas holidays, sadly, I never had much of a Christmas growing up. Never a Christmas tree, Christmas decorations, and/or Christmas presents, I remained home alone watching television while my mother stroked, sucked, and fucked paying men while my criminal brothers did God knows only knows what with their mob friends. Yet, after the holidays my mother and my brothers would throw money at me, one-hundred-dollar-bills. They'd tell me to buy something nice for myself.

Between my four criminal brothers and my whore of a mother, easily, they generously gave me two or three thousand-dollars in brand new one-hundred-dollar bills every Christmas. To show them where their money went, with me having cash in hand, I went bargain shopping for new clothes. I bought myself a nice dress, a warm sweater, a new, wool coat, a sporty jacket, jeans, and a new pair of shoes. Yet, needing to get away from them all, instead of spending all their money on foolish things, I saved most of their money to get my own place one day.

# # #

Horrifyingly, many nights, my mother entertained strange men in our apartment and in her bedroom. I never knew who she'd invite home from the strip club. Never feeling safe sleeping in my bedroom, every night before going to bed, not knowing who my drunken mother would invite home, I dragged my heavy, full-sized bureau across my bedroom floor and across my bedroom door. I'd hear them talking. I'd hear them laughing. I'd hear them having sex.

Hiding under the covers, I'd hear men trying to push open my bedroom door. Fortunately, my bureau was too heavy for them to move it sideways and for them to gain access to my bedroom and to me.

With some of these men as big as they were strong, to make sure that they couldn't push my bureau out of the way, after pushing the bureau in place, I loaded the bottom of my bureau drawer with my brother's heavy dumbbells. With my mother attracted to big, strong men, I even put a couple of heavy dumbbells in front of my bureau to make sure that my bureau stayed in place. Sleeping with one eye open, I was always so scared. Yet, somehow, I survived growing up with my criminal brothers and my whore of a mother.

Something that was even more disturbing than my mother being an ex-stripper, an ex-prostitute, and an all-around whore, she had drunken, incestuous sex with all four of her sons, my much older, big brothers. Not having had sex with them just once, she had sex with them many times. I'd hear them having drunken sex late at night. With my mother a whore, an incestuous whore, and with my brothers willingly to have sex with their mother, she routinely stroked, sucked, and fucked all four of her sons.

Unable to control herself, my mother was sexually attracted to tall, big, and muscular men. She had five children by four, massive men. My eldest brother, Freddie is 6'3" tall and weighs 230 pounds. Then, there's the identical twins, Vito, and Guido, who are 6'6" tall and who weigh 260 pounds. Finally, is Big Louie. He's 6'9" tall and weighs over 400 pounds. Never winning but with Big Louie coming close, every year, all four of my brothers used to participate in the strongman competitions.

After working for Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan, building Mustangs, my brothers moved to Boston with my mother and became collectors and enforcers for the mob in their day. Leg breakers and arm breakers, they'd do whatever was necessary to keep their mob bosses happy. With me a surprised pregnancy, I suspect that one of my brothers, not knowing which one, is my father. How fucked up is that?

Fortunately, for me, my mother didn't believe in abortions. Against her religion, beneath all her whoring, she was still a God fearing Catholic. When I think of all that she illegally did, whenever she deemed it necessary to confess her sins in confession, her penance for her sins must have been her having to say one-thousand Hail Mary's.

"Hail Mary, full of grace,

the lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,

pray for us sinners,

Now and at the hour of our death,

Amen."

Surprisingly, and hard to believe that it's true but she earned more money stripping herself naked when she was pregnant. Go figure. Men paid her a premium price to watch her undress her pregnant, naked body. They enjoyed watching her dance around a pole to music with her breasts swollen with milk.

# # #

Something surprising to most men, the only sexual thing that I enjoy more than flashing myself, believe me or not, is sucking cock. Having learned a few things from my mother, I truly love sucking cock. Many women, especially older women, don't enjoy giving blowjobs but I love controlling a man not only with my hands and my pussy but also with my mouth. There's something so sexually fulfilling about having an erect prick in my mouth while stroking it and sucking it.

Sometimes, when on a date with a man that I don't particularly like very much, instead of giving him an intimate, French kiss goodnight, I'd rather give him a blowjob. I'd rather suck his cock than to French kiss him. I'd rather pull down his zipper, pull out his prick, put my head in his lap, and stroke his cock while sucking his cock. I'd rather that he'd cum in my mouth than to stick his tongue in my mouth.

To me a French kiss is more intimate than a blowjob. Sucking a cock, unless sucking the cock of man that I'm sexually attracted to or love, means nothing to me. Besides, unlike fucking a man's prick, blowjobs aren't really like having sex. Moreover, blowjobs are what men want, especially those men on a first date when hoping to get laid. Instead of fucking them, I willingly would rather suck them.

"Would you like me to blow you? Would you like me to suck your cock? You may cum in my mouth, if you'd like," is what I normally ask a man before unzipping him and removing his prick from his pants.

I love it when a man puts a gentle hand behind my blonde, pretty head and humps my mouth and fucks my face. I love it when he holds back some cum to ejaculate a second load of cum all over my pretty face and across my big, D cup, naked breast. I love it when a man gives me a cum bath. I love dripping with his cum as evidence of a blowjob well done and proving that I did my job as a talented cocksucker.

Double daring myself to do so and to show them the whore that I am, I've surprised my friends by leaving my bedroom with cum all over my face and with cum dripping from my nose, my mouth, and my chin. Again, a compliment for a blowjob well done, I love it when a man cums in my mouth while I stare up at him and he stares down at me. There's nothing like tasting a man and swallowing him. There's nothing like being covered with his cum.

"Tell me you love me and, then, cum in my mouth," I said removing my boyfriend's erect prick from my mouth to speak. "It's okay. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum," I said encouraging him to cum in my mouth instead of ejaculating all over my naked breasts. "Then, I want you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. I want you to give me a cum bath."

# # #

For as long as I can remember, I've always flashed myself. I've always exposed myself to unsuspecting men, especially to those that I have a sexual interest in and to men that I like. While making my flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional instead of deliberate, easy flashes to do especially when wearing a short skirt and a low-cut top, I get off on flashing my panties and my bra. I get off on flashing my topless and/or my naked body, too. Suffice to write, just by flashing them, I always get the man that I want to take home to bed.

I discovered that the best panties to flash are my bright, white, sheer, bikini panties. The worst panties to flash are my full-sized, black panties. Men much prefer seeing a flash of bright, white, sheer, bikini panties than they do when seeing a flash of full-sized, black panties. Along with seeing my panties, men want to see my pussy mound, my camel toe, and my pussy slit. Giving them more to masturbate over, I love showing them my panty clad pussy.

As soon as I turned 18-years-old, while still a virgin, and before I even had sex, dedicated to exhibitionism, I've been exposing myself. Following in the footsteps of my mother, with me a whore like her, I love showing men what they shouldn't see of me. I love showing men what they want and hope to see of me. I love showing men what they imagine seeing of me while they masturbate themselves. No matter the occasion, making men happy, I always find a way to show off my sexy and shapely, underwear clad and/or naked body to unsuspecting men.

Yet, it's not easy deliberately flashing men my panties, my bra, my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and/or my naked ass while making my flashes appear unintentional and/or accidental. I've deliberately flashed every man that I know and many men that I don't know, some part of my underwear clad or naked body. I love seeing their surprised reactions to seeing something that they shouldn't see of me and never thought that they would ever see of me.

With me always wearing short skirts instead of slacks or shorts, just needing to bend at the waist, it's easy for me to deliberately flash men my panties while making my upskirt panty flash seem accidental. Windy days are my favorite days to flash my panties. I wear short, flared skirts that suddenly blow up to my chest and/or all the way up my back to expose my panties. I love flashing unsuspecting men my panties.

Standing on and/or walking across a subway transit screen while the subway rushes by beneath me is another good way to expose my panties. Delaying my response, as if I'm Marilyn Monroe in a remake of the movie, The Seven Year Itch, I pretend that I'm unable to catch my skirt in time. Drawing even more attention to myself, I scream while trying to fluff down my windblown skirt.

The funhouse at the amusement park is another favorite place for me to flash my panties. Instead of quickly wrestling my skirt down to preserve my modesty, I allow my skirt to blow all the way up to my face. Another favorite place is whenever and wherever they had the Octoberfest Festival Devil's Wheel. While showing everyone my panties, I ride that wheel with my skirt up to my crotch and my legs spread wide open.

# # #

Yet, I always wear panties. There's nothing sexy about flashing my naked pussy and/or my naked ass. By leaving something to the imagination, wearing sexy panties, especially white, sheer panties are by far sexier.

As far as I'm concerned, flashing my panty clad pussy and my panty clad ass is by far sexier than showing my naked pussy and/or my naked ass. Besides, I hate sitting on a cold bench or an uncomfortable chair without wearing panties. Walking around without wearing panties is a good way to catch urinary tract infections and/or other diseases.

Wearing a low-cut top with or without a bra is another one of my favorite flashes to do, too. I love flashing my long, line, sexy of cleavage along with my low-cut, sexy bras. I love flashing my naked breasts. I love flashing my erect nipples. I love flashing my big, naked tits.

"Oops, please don't look at my naked breasts. I'm so embarrassed," I say while feigning my embarrassment and shame after flashing men my naked breasts.

Men are so easy to sexually tease. Men are so easy to sexually flash. Yet, it takes a creative mind to come up with deliberate flashes that don't appear deliberate. Even though I'm a whore, I don't want men thinking me a whore. I prefer men thinking that I'm a lady and garnish me with compliments and the affectionate attention that go along with being a modestly, moral woman. I prefer men treating me like a lady than they I would being treated like a whore.

Rather, than men thinking that I had deliberately flashed them, I prefer men to think that they're lucky. I want men to think that they're at the right place and at the right time to see something of me that they shouldn't see. I want men to be as surprised as I imagined they'd be sexually excited when seeing some part of my sexy, underwear clad or naked body.

12