SusanJillParker is a Flashing Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Exposing myself as far back as I can remember, I've been exposing myself all my life. I exposed myself when I was 18-years-old, at my senior prom. After the prom, we hung out at the beach. Then, when we decided to go skinny dipping. While I pretended that I didn't know that they all could see me, I not only allowed my prom date to see me naked but also, I allowed all his horny friends to see me naked, too.

I exposed myself all throughout college. Attending dorm parties, frat parties, and spring break parties, it was easy for me to expose myself to my drunken schoolmates and hundreds of other strangers along the way. Hanging around topless and/or naked in my dorm room, and answering my door in that undressed way, I lost count how many men saw me topless and/or naked.

I exposed myself even when I had steady boyfriends, too. Careful not to go too far, I didn't want my boyfriends to rape me, fuck me, and get me pregnant. Instead of going all the way, I allowed them to make out with me while feeling me through my clothes.

I allowed them to undress me and to expose my naked breasts to them. I allowed them to move their horny hands up my short skirts and masturbate me through my panties. Instead of fucking them and cumming in my pussy, I masturbated them and/or blew them and allowed them to cum in my mouth.

Marriage didn't stop me from exposing myself. As much as I exposed myself when we were dating, I exposed myself when I we were married, too. Whenever we had a barbeque, which was almost every weekend during the summer, I wore short skirts that exposed my bright, white panties every time I bent at the waist and/or I crossed and uncrossed my legs.

I wore low-cut tops without wearing a bra that exposed my long line of sexy cleavage and even naked breasts and erect nipples whenever I leaned forward. As shocked as they were sexually excited, I loved the way that men stared at me while trying not to catch them looking. Subtle but deliberately done, those were some of my best flashes.

# # #

Sexually exciting for my husband as much as it was for me, I loved wearing tube tops that he took sexual pleasure in pulling down in front of his friends. Acting embarrassed, I turned away from his friends while covering my naked breasts with my hands. Later after we were married for a few years, no longer ashamed, embarrassed, or self-conscious, I'd serve his friends drinks while topless at his weekly, poker parties. I'd even allow them to touch my naked breasts, feel my naked breasts, and fondle my naked breasts. I even suck my erect nipples while my husband watched and masturbated himself.

Then, late at night, after most of his friends had left, I have sex with one of his friends while my husband watched. I'd make out with him. Then, I'd stroke his cock while sucking his cock and before fucking his cock. Returning the favor, I allowed my husband to have sex with one of my friends while I watched. While he made out with her, I'd watch him finger and lick her pussy before fucking her pussy.

I've exposed myself to my brother-in-law dozens of times. Whenever I knew that my brother-in-law was coming over, he practically lived at our house, I'd deliberately flash him. When I wasn't wearing a short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown, I leaned over him to flash him my naked breasts or squatted in front of him to flash him my naked pussy. Pretending that I had just taken a shower, I wore nothing but a towel that somehow always slowly fell to my feet.

"Oops, please close your eyes and don't look at me naked," I'd say while calling his immediate attention to seeing me without my clothes. "I'm so embarrassed," I'd say while feigning my embarrassment and my shame that my husband's brother saw me naked, yet, again.

I've exposed myself to my father-in-law a few times, too. Once, I flashed him my bikini panties when he was repairing an overhead light at our house. With him holding the ladder for me, I deliberately managed to catch my short skirt on an exposed nail. Then, when I climbed down the ladder, the hem of my skirt raised all the way up to my waist. My exposed, sheer, bikini panties were at his eye level. He saw my pussy mound, my camel toe, my pussy slit, and my ass crack through my panties.

The whore that I am and will always be, I even exposed myself at my wedding. I wore a low-cut wedding dress. When I raised my arms to dance and/or to throw the boutique of flowers, my naked breasts and erect nipples were totally exposed for everyone to see. While pretending that I was unaware that my big breasts and erect nipples were exposed, I continually exposed my naked breasts and nipples all throughout the wedding reception.

Being the exhibitionist whore that I am, I made sure that every man on my side of the family and every man on my husband's side of the family saw my naked tits and erect nipples. Everyone there with a camera took photos of my naked breasts. If it wasn't exciting enough to eat, dance, drink, and enjoy myself at my wedding reception, it was even more fun flashing my naked breasts and erect nipples, too.

I even allowed the wedding photographer to take some candid, sexy, topless, and naked photos of me as a wedding gift to my husband. Yet, somehow, over the years, those photos were passed around not only to his friends but also to our relatives, too. Nearly every man that I know and many men that I don't know have seen the candid photos of me topless and/or naked.

# # #

I've exposed myself when shopping at the mall. I've exposed my panties going up the escalator at the mall. While wearing a short skirt and, with me aware that a couple of men were standing behind me, I'd lean at the waist while pretending that I was fixing my shoe. Giving them a good, long, look, I knew that they could see my bright, white, bikini panties, my panty clad ass, and my panty clad pussy, too.

In preparation of shopping at a jewelry store, while hoping for a discount which I always got, I wore a low-cut top without a bra. I was ready to give the jewelry salesman a show of my long line of sexy cleavage, my naked breasts, and my erect nipples. When leaning over the counter to look more closely at a piece of jewelry, I knew that the salesman could see my naked breasts and erect nipples down my low-cut blouse. It sexually aroused me that a strange man was staring down my low-cut blouse at my naked breasts.

I've exposed my panties many times at the shoe store. While asking to try on knee-high boots that were a size too small, when struggling to fit my foot in the boot, I raised my foot higher and spread my legs wider than necessary. Giving the shoe salesman a view between my legs, my panties were continually exposed to the shoe salesman. Inevitably, he'd disappear in back while getting a boot in my correct size. With him gone for a while, no doubt, he was masturbating himself over him seeing my panties, my pussy mound, my camel toe, and my pussy slit.

When entering a dressing room, I have a way a uniquely, special way of closing the sliding curtain without closing the curtain all the way. When I enter the dressing room, I push the dressing room curtain fast and hard. Whenever I do that, it bunches up at the end. It leaves an opening at the end of the curtain for anyone passing by or standing in front of the dressing room while waiting for their wives or their girlfriends to watch me undressing and dressing.

Another one of my favorite flashes to do, I've exposed myself in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked in the dressing room dozens of times. Only, dressing rooms with curtains are much harder to find. Most dressing rooms have doors. Yet, by opening the door and walking out into the store half undressed to show my friends, I still manage to flash myself to unsuspecting men.

In stores that don't have dressing rooms, I try on sweaters that are a size too small over my blouse and my bra. Then, when removing the too tight sweater, I deliberately lift my blouse and my bra with the sweater. I turn to face whoever is watching while topless. Acting as if I was unaware that they could see my naked breasts, I deliberately expose my naked breasts to whichever man is there watching me removing my sweater.

"I love being an exhibitionist whore. I bet you wish that you could see me topless and/or naked. I wish that you could see me topless and/or naked, too."

THE END

12