All Comments on 'Susan's New Life'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i don't like your fanasy

i think you give off the wrong message.making some thug a hero is setting him to be killed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what a slut

never know who is a whore deep inside!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
welcome back

Missed your great stories and this is another one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

it was a good story the frist time I read it

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
I read this on another site under another name.

It sucked there as much as it sucked here. What husband wouldn't move heaven or hell to get his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot

Certainly caught my attention. Keep it up. I won't complain if you decide to write a story about what happens to the pair of hotties that just walked into the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just this

As Jeff drove away he wondered what he would tell Jeff Junior about his mother when he got older.

Well for starters he could tell his son that he was a dumb fuck stupid asshole educated idiot that shopuld have been left out of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm slightly disturbed

I have been contaminated by your story. There is just no other way to put it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
TRASH! PURE TRASH!

this sick, degenerate piece of shit story victimizes children, is blatantly racist, anti-latino, and is the best arguement for the repeal of the First Amendment that could ever be made. The only thing it lacks is promoting terrorist attacks on innocent victims.

It is not erotic in any sense of the word and I sure wish the good folks of LE would show at least SOME sense of standards before something like this. I didn't read it all. Once the little boy was kidnapped, I lost it. This over stepped any boundary of taste, good or otherwise.

I have read some of the authors other stories and I am shocked that he thinks this submission has any merit whatsoever.

I can tolerate a lot of sick crap, but this goes way to far. This deserves a whole new catagory called "hate fiction".

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Your stories are usually good, but this one?

Disappointing. You can do MUCH better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tell story of new talent, maybe susan and daughter

tell story of new talent, maybe susan and daughter together pleasing juan, maybe juan getting some russian babes sneaking over boarder too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The End of Juan

I hope the next dad and husband puts Juan out of his misery he deserves to die like a dog.

littlecyclonelittlecycloneabout 18 years ago
Ehh, So-So

All in all, not a terrible story. Personally, if I were the husband, I'd come back with the Marines and raze the town to the ground, mexican authorities and drug runners be damned. But then again, its just a story. Not too bad, another sotry of a person on a journey of discovery about themselves, delving into areas they didn't believe they could or would venture into.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
I feel sick.

I am sorry Headhunter, but I just feel sick after reading this story.

The only comment that I could make that makes any sense is that this story shows what could happen if a stupid man like Jeff took his family into a place he shouldn't have gone. One never knows what lies around the corner, but to get yourself out into the remote areas of the world alone with an attractive wife and child is downright stupid. Beyond showing us the worst that could happen in that scenario, this story left me totally ill.

You sir are a great writer. Don't waste your time or talent on trash like this. You are above that.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I wonder, too

about what had happened to Susan's humanity; she still had glimpses --- memories of her son and husband, which could have have tortured her --- but she, the author says, seemed to just snap out of it, smiling ditzily at Juan her owner who had the power to allow or not allow her to smoke the crack pipe,,,

even crack users,,, don't they, in somber moments, think about life? especially if they had a family?, a beautiful little son and a husband? how could any person turned into a brain-dead piece of meat which exists for no other reason other than to fuck to get a few dollars from traveling gringos so that she could smoke crack and is happy that she still has her teeth?

what kind of happiness is that? just because she smiles? doesn't she think about her little boy at home and how he must have been crying for her all htese long months? I mean, even if the husband was a total loser, an idiot, she should summon all her might and try to get back to her litle boy, no?

or is the AUTHOR saying a person like her deserves to die slowly like this and then, one night, have her being raped and then cut to pieces by some crazy crack heads, because she didn't give him the same pleasure, suckng his dick, as the drugs?

what's really the AUTHOR's poing in this utterly depressing and irredeemable story? don't misunderstand: the story telling's good, the writing's superb; but the story, as charleybear said, makes most readers sick to the stomach that a once loving and loved woman and mother is now smiling ditzily, sucking cock in some Mexical whore house, to earn nothing more than her daily crack fix and htough is still capable of having flashbacks where her son and husband are concerned, is actually happier here in this purgatory?

why is that, dear author? your experimental story telling, again, is superb; but why do you creat such an utterly forlorn, hopeless, and masochistic woman character? what could such a person have done to deserve such a life sentence? has she been that violent, vindictive, or monstrous in some ways that now this was her only salvation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Even for me a little too hard. If she had gotten out of there it would have been better. Maybe part two? Besides, my man´s name is Juan, too and he´s Mexican. That got me off! In the beginning...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Offensive

It takes a lot to offend me, this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic horror! O.O

Good story, but it should be in "erotic horror" Because it actually made me hot and bawl my eyes out at the same time from fear and sadness :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mother & duaghter

three others walk into the cantina to say there lost , well this is where the NEW story can start from with mother & duaghter both blonde & this would be a hottie .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terribly...wonderful

Wonderful story! I hope there would be a continuation

J.R.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 15 years ago
Comfort food...

You know what to expect and get it...I liked it a lot. Brainwashing happens all the time we just don't recognize it. The ending leaves the door open for another family experience...

MangalaMangalaabout 15 years ago
very arousing

Thank you for your story, i found it very arousing. Is this what happens to girls. I always wonder about this, how long it would take to behave like this.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
The husband, Jeff, might have been a professor

but like all professors he was stupid. Fist for him to take his wife and small son to mexico. He had a politically correct liberal view of mexico. Guss his dumb ass found out different. What he should have done is to go on to his school and get a bunch of the most un politically correct conservative fuckups from the university and came back to mexico and cleaned house. But he was as stupid as the husband in your other stories where he could have sued his wife's boss company for alienation of affections and gotten lots of money and ruined the bosses marriage and then got even with his wife...but you don't think too well do you HHT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost Believable

I gave you a 75 because it flowed well and well beyond believable, in fact, many young white girls disappear in Mexico. The scenes you unfold are very realistic, try going to Tijayuana, Mx and see the young American Girls getting drunk and whoring around. Some of the better looking ones never get back home and eventually fucking dogs is only the beginning.

Okay, why not the last 25. Simply beacuse, any young man in love with a new wife and mother of his child is going to go one to the American Consolate and find out about the red tape and long times involved in diplomacr. He then is going to ask around with friends and find a handful of renegades, bikers or ex=pats and they are going to sneak in there and kick a lot od ass, maybe even castrate Juan. He will get his wife back, damaged but reparable, at least physically, mentally might take a little longer...but, she'll be home with hubby and baby!!!

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
NO Need for Epilog

We add Epilog, for story which concern real life, in real no-one live for just fuck. No sober woman does those things, If i would have been the husban, i would have been gone the next time with new wife, who knows which type of diseases my new wife would have. Yes death in one shot is not for people like Juan. And every woman willing to live there just spoil another woman. Accepted if he could not get his own wife back, he could atleast save her as a human, and could put a end Juan's deed by giving him a death in which he dies slowly regretting each second of his life.

Continuation could have been better, Sad ending are for real stories or Stories which are near real, not for some fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please write more

Please please continue this story!

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Get an education?

I am surprised that the entire acedemic community of the U.S. has not sued you!

You are asking us to believe that he would return unarmed and alone. He is supposed to be educated ie intelligent.

As another commented, surely he would return later with a small army of thugs to dismember those bloody mexicans and get back the mother of his child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story is moronic, stupid, unrealistic. Thank God I can speed read so I didn't waste too much time on this crapola.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just reforces the truth that decent people should never visit Mexico as they are nothing but a third world piss pot with nothing but disgusting ignorant greaasers living there

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
$10

I have that right here.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you didnt want to read the story dear annony . WHy the fuck did you?

I'll tell you why! You're a closet cuck and love them! you are a fag who sucks cocks and eats cum! You are the husband in every cuck story on here. Your wife can back me up! She knows what a fag you are. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Headhunter is a human piece of filth

Just a sick rapist fuck. Hopefully, some day you will travel to some foreign place and find a gang of gay rapists who will give it to you up the ass for the rest of your miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the worst

Just a worthless Rape story. I also wish the same for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

I read your comment to chapter 5 of "Making Amends" that you were done with Literotica! But here you are, back again. At least this one was shorter than "Making Amends" and "Law of the Heart"!

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 6 years ago
Shit

U need to find a life. This doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Need to finish the story

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I'd certainly considered this story completed, but I'd LOVE to see more. Very well done, IMO.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 4 years ago

A former boyfriend and I read this together a few years ago. I enjoyed the affect it had on him, which is what I recall the most. So recently, I read it again, on my own, without any commentary or other distractions. It really made me sad. What a sad story.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

No husband would walk away like this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Thanks, well done and a lot of imagination. Would have added some hotness if she had also been forced to only speak Spanish and eventually forgot how to speak English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Underated

Very underated. I think this is a very great story. Many people don't like it because of the mexicans. But tht's the point. How can a lovely wife can do that? How can she enjoy sex like that? It's a great sory indeed

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

what a stupid story

1starr

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp. You fucking get a sniper rifle and start making their life miserable. Or at least fucking kill her and put her out of her misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the person who claimed that people don't like it "because of the Mexicans," I think you missed the point; it's not the Mexicans or even her being stolen from her husband, the whole messed up part is including the child in the story. I mean, I get it, the author had to have a reason for the husband to leave his wife behind so that Juan could turn Susan into a whore, but every time the son was mentioned it just felt wrong, I didn't like it. I will say, however, that the author spent minimal time on the son and husband.

In the end, it's a specific genre of Literotica, and if it's not yours, don't read it. I personally don't plan on reading anymore like this, although I did really enjoy the sex scenes!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

husband kniows whats happened to his wife and comes back alone ya right moronic story line drivel for dialog dud wtdf happened i didnt always like the choices ya made in your stories but alway well written might wanna do a complete rethink of this

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Skimmed it just so I could say I completed your Hated it. stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story. Jeff is a moron coming back by himself. Susan's descent into obsession is just misogynistic crap.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

Susan is not happy she is the walking dead. A drugged out zombie waiting for death. Most women would kill themselves after a while with no hope of escape and no control over anything in their existence. At least she can control her death. I would rather be dead than making them money until I die. Men who use women that they know are being forced to be prostitutes are sad pathetic sick creatures. Thank God I don’t know any men like these. Well written nightmare though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is just ignorant hate against white men, insulting him by saying his wife is just a whore and he is just a wimp, sorry but truth is there is nobody braver and more honorable than white men. This is just a sick racist delusion, in reality Jeff hit the boarder and was almost immediately met by immigration who after hearing his story contacted the military a Blackhawk helicopter was there grabbing Jeff in less than ten minutes Jeff briefed the special ops team about what they faced "bunch of dirty Mexicans" then guided them to the bar, the chopper landed in the parking lot and as the stupid wannabe cartel members ran at them they were systematically popped in their heads with ease, Jeff with a 9mm given to him by one of the soldiers walked to the shack the old whore pointed to, he kicked in the door leveled the gun and adios Juan - happy realistic non-racist ending.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Not fun, not erotic. Oh, and not PC…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, love those white sluts being shown for what they are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, 5* S4hame you seem to have stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous