Susan's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much to the show. Juan simply had the two women sit naked on the bar with their legs spread. Their shaved pussy's on display. Then they were forced to use empty beer bottles as dildos on each other. As bad as it seemed, Susan had been fucked so many times by now that the long necked beer bottles slid easily into her hairless cunt. Her customer's cum acted like a lubricant. She even had an orgasm when her cunt swallowed the entire bottle the blunt end disappearing behind her distended pussy lips. Only to re-emerge wet from her orgasm and the cum that had been deposited by a multitude of brown cocks.

Juan had them do this several times during the night. If they put on a particularly good show the men in the bar would throw money to the barman and he would give the girls a hit from the ever present drug pipe. _____________

The fifth day after her new life began, Jeff finally showed up to reclaim his wife from Juan.

Jeff Phillips and his son had made it safely to the highway and had been picked up by an older American couple.

Jeff had them take him to the next good sized town. There he called his parents and they came down to take Jeff Junior home. It took a day for them to get there. Once his son was safely back in the US, Jeff had gone to the local Mexican police station.

He got no help from the police. They didn't want to make Juan mad, and besides, Juan was bribing them to look the other way when drug or illegal alien shipments came through.

Jeff decided that he had to do something so he rented a pickup truck and drove back to the Cantina himself to get his wife.

Jeff arrived at the almost empty Cantina in mid-afternoon. Little did he know that Susan's abused body was sleeping just a few steps away in what was now her permanent crib.

Juan was immediately called on the radio and when he arrived at the Cantina the fat barman already held a shotgun on Jeff.

"Senor, you should not have come back," said Juan. "Gomez told you to never come back."

"I came for my wife", yelled Jeff.

Juan smiled, "She doesn't want to be your wife anymore, Senor." To make his point Juan reached into his shirt and pulled out Susan's wedding ring that hung around his neck on a gold chain.

A grinning Juan swaggered up to Jeff and punched him in the gut. The professor was not a fighter and doubled over in pain.

"I should kill you," said Juan. "But I think that I will do something much worse to you. I will let you live. I will let you see first hand what your wife and the mother of your son has become. Then I hope you live a long life with that image in you mind."

Juan had the barman tie Jeff to a chair in a dark corner of the Cantina. "In a couple of hours you will once again see your sweet Susan," laughed Juan. "But I think you will be sorry."

Jeff sat there as the Cantina slowly filled with Mexican men. Some of them came over to him and spit on him, others laughed and said his wife was the best Yankee puta in Mexico.

In the early evening the Mexican crib girls swayed sexily into the room. At the end of the line, a head taller and much whiter skin than the rest, was a naked Susan. She was smiling and giggling. Jeff couldn't believe the changes in his once modest wife. She would never even take off her clothes in the lighted bedroom they shared. But now she was flaunting her nudity. His wife was thrusting her tits out at the leering crowd. Shaking her ass in the faces of the men seated at smoky tables. Susan now sported blonde hair, a shaved pussy and large gold ring hanging from her nipple.

Juan walked up to Susan and clipped a dog leash to her nipple ring. He led her through the crowd of men who grabbed at her. Susan laughed as rough, calloused, dirty hands came in contact with her tits, cunt and ass. Occasionally a finger would worm its way into her pussy. Susan would stop and squat a little giving the hand free access. Sometimes she shuddered in orgasm from the fingering. Then Juan would tug on the leash, her boob would be pulled out and then bounce back as she moved forward.

Juan brought Susan to the table where Jeff sat in the dark corner. She either did not see him or didn't recognize him if she did. Four men were sitting at the table, three Mexican's and Jeff.

Juan said, "Free blowjobs for everyone at this table."

The cruel drug lord pushed Susan under the table and said, "You suck them off good you Yankee whore and you will get a little taste of the pipe."

Susan unzipped the pants of the first Mexican. He reached down and fingered her breasts as she licked his cock and balls. She quickly got to work and one after another she sucked each man off, swallowing as much jism as she could, the rest running down her chin and landing on her thighs as she squatted under the table.

At the end of the line was Jeff. Without looking up Susan unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis, and for the first time in her life took her husband's cock in her mouth. It was a mouth that was now painted brightly red. Some of the lipstick was smeared on her lips... some of the lip stick was left on the wet Mexican cocks she had sucked without a second thought. Smears of red that were witness to Susan's complete debauchery. What once had been chaste lips were now covered with the cum of the three men she had just sucked off. Now she sucked happily away on the forth, not even recognizing that it was her husband's penis.

Even though he fought it, Jeff felt his cock get hard. Susan gave his cock and balls a tongue bath, and in only moments Jeff's wife was drinking her husband's cum. Susan immediately licked his cock clean put it back in his pants. The whore/wife then walked with her ass swinging in a hookers walk, over to the barman for a hit on the crack pipe.

Juan was not done. He had Susan perform a sex show with Juanita on the bar. The end of the show had Susan squatting over a beer bottle until it completely disappeared inside of her. She smiled as the Mexican patrons of the bar cheered her on.

Juan left Jeff tied for most of the night and he was forced to watch Susan leave the Cantina every 30 minutes or so with a different man. Finally, Juan untied Jeff and led him out back to Susan's crib. They peered through a small, dirty window and Jeff saw Susan grunting as she bounced up and down on a fat Mexican laying on his back. The Mexican "John" reached up and played with her tits as she bounced. Finally both the man and Susan groaned in orgasm. Susan flopped down next to her customer and while playing idly with his now soft penis she asked, "Did I please you Je'sus?"

Juan looked at Jeff, "Senor, you should be proud. I have never known a woman who loves a hard cock as much as your wife. Just look at her door."

Tacked to the door of Susan's crib was a piece of notebook paper. A stubby pencil hung next to it on a dirty string.

Juan continued, "this is my weekly tally. To make sure I am not cheated the girls must make a tally mark on this sheet every time they bring a man their crib. Susan has only been here five nights, and look, there are hundreds tally marks."

Jeff hung his head. "May I leave now", he asked.

Juan laughed, "Yes my Yankee husband. Go and take the image of your puta wife with you!"

Juan pushed Jeff towards the truck he had rented.

With another laugh Juan said, "If you ever get married again, please bring your next wife for a visit, you have good taste. Otherwise don't ever come back or I will kill your white ass."

As Jeff drove away he wondered what he would tell Jeff Junior about his mother when he got older.

Epilog

Three years later a bleached blonde white woman, was wiping tables in a Cantina in the outback of Mexico. It was her day to clean the tables. She looked a bit hard around the edges, and her eyes sometimes had a far away look in them, but she still had a great body, at least what could be seen in the Mexican peasant dress.

The woman lived in a crib behind the club. But she was never alone at night. Sometimes she would remember that her name had once been Susan and that in America she had a loving husband and son, sometimes she even dreamed of her old home... But mostly all she ever thought about was which of Mexican patron would want to fuck her.

Juan still visited her fairly regularly. That was the high point of her week. When she got to suck his magnificent cock. She told him that she loved him and she always begged him to fuck her. She would beg him to fuck her while she was on her naked and knees.

Juan would always laugh and say "remember my American puta, I told you that you would beg me to fuck you. Now suck my cock good and then go to the Cantina and beg some of the men there to fuck you. You know I will never stick my manhood in your dirty cunt."

Susan would sob out-loud when she heard that!

Then just to torment her further Juan would give her hope by adding, "But maybe someday. If you keep begging me... I'll change my mind and let you experience Juan's cock. So keep begging for it you American puta. You never know!"

The most important thing to Susan now was making sure Juan was pleased... She sucked his cock using all the tricks she had learned as a Cantina crib girl. She was proud when Juan roared with lust as he came deep in her throat. Then she made her way to the Cantina and another night of countless men.

She wondered if she would have to put on a show for them tonight? When the bar patrons were drunk enough they would throw Pesos at her if she let the big shaggy stray dogs mount her. If the dogs fucked her to completion they were more generous. One time the big boxer dog had gotten his penis knot stuck inside her. The muscular dog dragged her around the floor of the Cantina trying to get his cock loose. Someone had been entertained enough to throw American dollars at her. That had been a good night. Susan knew she wouldn't get to smoke the crack pipe if she couldn't earn $10 American, plus Juan would be mad.

As the American puta was wiping off the last table, the door to the Cantina opened. A middle aged gringo man, his attractive wife, and their 16 year old, blonde daughter entered the Cantina.

The man looked around the quiet Cantina and said in an American accent, "We seem to be lost."

The woman, who used to be Susan Phillips, looked up from the table and smiled at them. Fortunately she still had her teeth, she was always careful not to bite the cocks she sucked. For a moment the sight of the American family caused her to remember her past, but then the vision of her husband and son disappeared and she walked over to the man, swinging her hips suggestively. She was after all much happier in her new life....

Grabbing the older American man's arm she asked in a husky voice, "Hi, gringo want to have a good time...?"

The barman picked up the CB radio. "Calling Juan, Calling Juan! Get over to the Cantina some new talent just walked in!"