Susan's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Kaz agreed immediately. "Great idea... and Susan would love having it done so her husband can see what a slut she has become." Jim's eyes grew wide hearing that Susan was a married woman with a husband who was most likely cuckolded.

Frantically, Susan looked at Kaz. She didn't dare say what she felt but pleaded with her teary eyes. Little sobs of defeat escaped her mouth hoping it was all just a bad dream.

Jim looked at Susan's scantily clad body thinking there wasn't really a need to raise her skirt much more than it already was. But he quickly decided to become the consummate actor. "Susan. Could you please undo your skirt... and lower it so I can see where a tattoo would look best." Jim locked eyes with the beautiful teacher and he gave her a big, devilish smile. Jim knew he could merely pull the hem up to show her nudity, but he wanted Susan to feel the humiliation of being an exhibitionist.

Susan held off, as long as possible. All of a sudden Kaz pinched her arm indicating he wanted her to obey Jim's request. Her fingers shook like crazy, as she grasped the tab of the zipper. The sound of the zipper being lowered was music to Jim's ears and he bent forward in anticipation.

She closed her eyes letting out a small whimper when her vibrating fingers slowly pushed the skirt downward. Jim's heart raced like mad when he saw the first few inches of flesh. He still couldn't see the impending rewards because her fingers paused just above her crotch. Jim dearly wanted to yank the skirt all the way down her body but he decided to continue with his humiliation.

"That's not far enough... I need it all the way down," he insisted waiting for Susan to comply. "I want to see where to put a little rosebud... I think right beside the petals of your pussy... right Kaz?" The two men chuckled at the thought but their eyes never left Susan's stunning exhibition.

Another sob raked her lithe body when Susan obediently lowered the skirt until it was well below her crotch. When her shaved pussy with puffy, reddish lips came into view, Jim's cock almost snapped in two. His raging pecker pushed outwards into the thick denim jeans giving him a throbbing boner that had no room to expand. It was all Jim could do to not jump Susan's nakedness right away. He stood riveted to the floor staring at the beautiful sight.

Susan opened her eyes to see the desire etched on Jim's rugged face. She shuddered realizing she was exposing herself to a complete stranger. Susan consoled herself knowing she would never do this sort of thing in a million years if it weren't for the threatening evidence that Kaz held over her.

Suddenly Jim's burning fingers touched her flesh. Susan's body flinched wildly when an electric shock from his fingertips shot through her trembling abdomen. She held her legs pressed tightly together in unfaltering fashion feeling his fingers moving towards her crotch. Jim was standing at the foot of the table and he could clearly see the wetness between her soft, creamy thighs. He needed satisfaction in a hurry or he would surely explode, Jim thought with lust slowly taking over his judgment.

Both men grinned with approval. They witnessed Susan's body twitch and jerk when Jim's roving fingers moved over the clean-shaven area. Her breathing was getting quite ragged, as she desperately fought to retain some measure of control. It took every bit of willpower Susan had to remain on the padded tabletop and not jump up and make a run for it. Jim's fingers suddenly got much bolder. He traced a path across the most sensitive skin while coming dangerously close to her wet, puffy lips.

The reality of the situation hit Susan hard. "I hear a lot of women have their clits pierced... do you Susan?" Her eyes opened wider staring at Jim while shaking her head vigorously in response to his question.

Suddenly she felt his fingertips deliberately trace a path to the 'V' at the top of her thighs. He gently pushed downward indicating he wanted her to spread her legs. Feeling the pressure and his need to spread her wide, Susan's body shuddered, as she obediently forced her legs apart. His demanding fingers tapped the sides of both thighs telling her that she was to spread even wider. She whimpered with a tear at the corner of her eye but she relented.

Her eyelids fluttered watching Jim look down at her brazen nakedness. He quickly jerked the skirt the rest of the way down her legs throwing it to Kaz. Susan sucked her breath in as her remaining dignity disappeared. She rolled her head upright and stared off into space, as Jim's head slowly dropped. All the muscles in her tummy tightened waiting for the attack she knew was coming.

Fires of desire raged deep inside Susan and her temperature skyrocketed to an almost unbearable degree. Kaz knew what Jim was going to do and he moved to keep Susan from resisting. He stretched her left arm out from her body and behind his body, as he leaned forward to whisper into her ear. Then he reached across and grabbed her other arm extending it above her head so that she felt totally enslaved. Susan concentrated hard trying not to succumb to the sudden rising desires in her belly allowing Kaz to do anything he wanted.

"I'm glad you are co-operating... being such a good girl so I won't have to punish you," Kaz whispered. Then he nibbled her ear and kissed the side of her face in a loving fashion.

The show of tenderness made Susan happy even though she was being forced to do what he ordered. In a last frantic attempt, Susan pleaded with Kaz to help her. "Kaz, please don't let this happen, please," she begged him. "Please, I'll do anything you ask... please gawd, don't let him touch me."

Suddenly, Susan's universe was opened wide. Jim put his fingertips to her puffy labia and spread them apart. The electric shock of his touch almost caused her to faint and Susan knew her treasures were exposed to the villain. "Kaz, dear gawd, make him stop... he...he...he, oh no, please don't," she moaned but it was too late.

His hot, hungry mouth sucked her clitoris and Susan's world was taken against her wishes. She no longer controlled her hips and they thrust upwards with a lost passion. A low, deep moan escaped her mouth and Kaz took the liberty of kissing her fully on the lips. Instantly, his darting tongue pressed into her mouth and intertwined with her own. Kaz released his grip on her right arm allowing his fingers to find a waiting breast. Susan reluctantly pushed her chest up to his hand pretending her arm was still bound above her head when he pinched the throbbing nipple. She twisted her shoulders off the mat, first one, then the other, and the invisible ties kept both arms pinned.

Susan believed the men were taking her against her will. After all, she was a married woman, a professional woman and a moral, respected woman who would never stray down an immoral or sinful path, she reasoned. Without warning, Jim sucked her pussy hard into his mouth and closed his teeth lightly over the inflamed clitoris. Susan's scream was silenced by Kaz's kiss when an earth-shattering explosion destroyed her last shred of decency. Violent spasms rocked her lithe body and Susan was unable to halt the impending orgasm.

Her reactions and display of immense lust fueled Jim's intense desires. His caresses were relentless. Jim's tongue started beating on the swollen bud inside his fiery mouth and he licked her cunt with skill not experienced by Susan before.

Suddenly Jim released her swollen lips and put his big hand under Susan's tight ass cheeks. He squeezed hard and dug his fingers into the firm flesh of her butt. The feeling was profound and Susan thrust her hips in the air with all her might begging the stranger to consume her soul. The orgasm soared towards the summit and her mind was totally lost in ecstasy.

Kaz looked on wide-eyed with a deep envy when his friend took his beautiful slut to heavenly heights. Susan's body thrashed on the padded table and it was all Kaz could do to hold onto her sweaty body. He watched the violent climax roar over the highest mountaintop sensing that a little of his dominance was dissipating.

All of a sudden, Kaz was dumbfounded at what he did next. He took his pecker out and stroked it like a madman. He masturbated watching Susan being eaten out by a real professional. Kaz's stamina was rated in measly seconds before creamy, white cum shot across the room. The erotic scene unfolding before his very eyes fulfilled another erotic fantasy of his teacher and Kaz felt content to let Jim disgrace Susan.

It took an eternity for the lust to subside enough for Susan's exhausted body to settle down. Just as her hips settled on the sweat covered tabletop, Jim's tongue stroked her control button a few more times. It seemed that her clit was even more sensitive than before and she pushed her pussy into his mouth almost begging him to defile her. Jim continued to drink the sweet nectar like a man possessed. A few more spasms rocked her exhausted body and Susan filled his mouth with her womanly juices.

With the orgasm subsiding, Susan felt absolutely embarrassment. Her emotions slowly returned to somewhat normal while she uttered a few sobs of defeat. She wished her ordeal were over so she could go home. That was not to be, as Jim was truly enraged. He planned to satisfy the deep longing in her belly by ravaging Susan's sexy body whether or not she or Kaz liked it.

But first Jim's scheme meant more humiliation for the gorgeous teacher. Jim spoke and Susan had a hard time comprehending what he was saying. "Now I think it's time for me to give you a free tattoo right about here," he said pointing to a spot just above the soaked hood of her labia. Susan was speechless and she merely looked down with her mouth agape in disbelief.

Jim was totally devious. He knew Susan would have a hard time explaining a tattoo in such a delicate spot so he planned on putting one on her luscious ass. He fully realized that Susan would readily agree to getting her ass inked before she would have anything tattooed near her precious womanhood.

All of a sudden, Jim grabbed her slender hips. He easily rolled Susan over, onto her stomach, with her wondering what he planned next. "Maybe one small tattoo here... on your right cheek would be nice," he said. His finger drew a diagram on her butt settling near the top portion of her flushed, right cheek. "What do you think? Right about here?"

Kaz immediately voiced his approval while Susan breathed a big sigh of relief. A tattoo where Jim had indicated near her pussy was certainly unthinkable but one on her butt was not nearly so invasive. She fretted about Jim really doing it but reasoned that her husband would more readily accept one on her ass. Jim insisted Susan agree so reluctantly she nodded her approval.

Jim could hardly wait to finish the bonus tattoo, as he would then enact the rest of his plan. Glancing down, he could see that Susan was trying desperately to hold her legs together tightly. He was thankful for her slender thighs, which stayed slightly separated enabling him to see the glistening slit between her legs. His stomach quivered just fantasizing about unleashing his cock into such a gorgeous pussy.

Suddenly the buzzing sound of Jim's tattoo instrument resonated in the room. Susan's muscles tensed in anticipation of the first needle and she turned her head forward looking straight into the soft mattress pad. Jim went to work using a single needle to make the outline of the rose bud.

Kaz moved to the top of the table. He gently put his hands on Susan's upper arms in an effort to console her. She felt his tenderness and looked up into his dreamy eyes. Butterflies again fluttered wildly in her tummy feeling Kaz's manly control, which he held over her. It was like the first time he came into her class and her body yearned for his irresistible caress.

Susan didn't understand the magnetism she felt for her young student and she was unable to suppress the deep urges for his loving embrace. Strangely, she had an uncontrollable desire to have this young man control her. She yearned for Kaz to make her do things that she would never consciously do. Susan pondered a deep, dark mystery. 'No,' she thought. 'I don't love Kaz... it is something else.'

All of a sudden a vicious tremor shot up her spine putting goosebumps all along the route. She suddenly realized that she would do anything Kaz asked of her, even without the blackmail evidence he held over her. "Oh gawd! Am I a slut?"

Susan flinched when Jim progressed to using the multi-needle portion of his instrument to fill in the outline. She lay in a prone position sort resting on her elbows with her upper body propped upward. Her arms were outstretched towards Kaz and her head rested between her arms. Susan's eyes pleaded with her student for anything he could do to make the ordeal less painful. Soon the feeling was numbed so that Jim's engraving was merely a scratching sting. Jim applied the ink over the stenciled lines and quickly the small drawing turned into the shape of a pretty rosebud.

Kaz bent over the table to stay closer to Susan watching the art slowly evolve into a beautiful red rosebud. He marveled at Jim's skill and expertise realizing, that indeed, he was the best artist around. Kaz's stomach churned along with the sound of Jim's inking instrument, as he realized that it would soon be the moment of truth. Jim would demand payment for his part of deal and it would be time for Susan's surrender.

Kaz sort of cocked his head to the side trying to look around Susan's outstretched body. He saw Jim etching the tattoo into Susan's reddened butt cheek with his right hand but it was the man's left hand that caught his attention. Jim had slyly loosened his jeans and dropped them to the floor. Suddenly Jim rolled his shorts down letting them join his pants.

For the second time in less than an hour Kaz was filled with sheer envy. It was his turn for butterflies, as he witnessed the eventual 'Susan Breaker'. Kaz raised his head enough to see the longest cock in his recent memory. Jim's prick bobbed up and down in front of his skinny hips, a mere few inches from Susan's legs. Kaz felt a strong urge to stop the adventure but he realized it would be fulfilling a fantasy if he let it continue. Strangely, he couldn't take his eyes off the menacing cock wondering what Susan would think once she saw Jim's extraordinary endowment.

An evil smile crossed Jim's face, as he applied the last few strokes of the rosebud's stem. "That should just about do it love... I just have to clean and sterilize the area," he told Susan. "I'll have to slide your body down... down so I can finish." Jim was standing at the side of the table but near the end by Susan's feet. He rotated around the end of the tabletop so that he was directly at her bare feet. Jim's hands grabbed her warm, slender feet and he pulled.

Everyone laughed when Susan's flustered body sort of stuck to the leatherette mattress pad before shifting down in a short, jerky fashion. She had to crawl with Jim's help until the edge of the table platform was at her pelvis. Jim let Susan's feet drop to the floor but he put his left hand in the middle of her back to keep her upper body pressed firmly on the mattress pad.

Kaz leaned forward whispering words of encouragement to Susan. He knew she would soon become Jim's prize and that made him shudder. Kaz cursed his plan of having Jim tattoo Susan's beautiful breast with the promised payment of her body as restitution for the artistry. But he had given his word that Jim could ravage Susan in anyway he desired and Kaz was a man of his word.

Susan stared into her student's paralyzing eyes while letting Jim rub alcohol across the colored area to remove any splattered ink and blood. Jim cleaned the area grinning like the devil was his best pal. Studying the artwork, he noticed one little spot that needed a touchup. "I have to add a little more color to one line... then its done, love." The buzzing started again and Susan held hands with her devoted student, as Jim went back to work using a single needle to finish the line.

Jim was now standing behind Susan and she couldn't see what he was doing. She was bent over at the waist lying on the table in the most vulnerable position. Keeping the needle pressed to her skin, Jim slyly guided the head of his penis to the delicious 'V' between Susan's legs. His timing was impeccable. He pressed the engraving needle into her flesh and gently placed the head of his cock at the pearly gates of paradise.

Susan's head shot up off her arms and she stared into Kaz's eyes with a thoroughly puzzled expression. Holding perfectly still to see if she wasn't dreaming, she suddenly felt the outer lips of her pussy being separated by something terribly hot. Susan began breathing much faster and she pleaded with Kaz. "Please... please gawd, what is he doing? Kaz... please Kaz. Dear gawd, don't let him touch me there."

Jim found it hard to coordinate the needle and his cock at the same time. He wanted to intimidate Susan for a brief minute until he was ready to actually consummate his seduction of the sexiest woman. His pecker spread the soaked lips pushing against the tender, pink clitoris much to Susan's horror. Jim's hips moved like magic, as he applied the last drop of red ink to the rose.

The feelings of needles on her flesh, of sterilizing lotion on her ass cheek, and of Jim's insistent probing with the head of his cock drove a fiery sword through Susan's belly. Dazzling fireworks burst somewhere inside and it seemed to destroy all of her reasoning and sanity. Her heart raced and Susan felt it was time for deliverance. Every nerve in her body came alive and she waited more impatiently than a little schoolgirl.

Jim freed his hands by tossing his tattoo pen onto the instrument cart nearby. It took him but a mere few seconds to wipe the complete area clean getting ready for his masterpiece. The sterilizing lotion felt cool and soothing but Susan's ass was on fire. Jim put his hands directly on her well-rounded cheeks and he held her hips pressed tightly into the tabletop making her whole body shiver. His feet nudged Susan's feet apart, as far as they would go, which gave him all the freedom he needed.

He threatened to ram his cock into her but Jim wasn't ready to fuck her yet. There was still much more terrorizing to do. Being much taller than Susan, Jim leaned over her prone body until he could whisper in her ear. "What do you want me to do now?"

Frantically Susan looked at Kaz hoping he could help. She held motionless trying hard to hold her breath in anticipation of what was expected from Jim. Suddenly he twisted his the fingers of his left hand through her hair. He pulled back hard and Susan was forced to arch her back strenuously to alleviate any pain to her scalp. Then Jim pushed his hips forward ever so slightly and Susan's mouth opened wide, as one or two inches of his cock entered her fiery pit. Her breathing became more ragged and her heart beat so fast her chest pounded.

Roughly, Jim pulled back on her hair demanding an answer. "I asked you slut. What do you wanted me to do... I like it when my sluts talk dirty... talk dirty... and tell Jimmy what you want him to do!"

Slowly and with the patience of a demon, Jim inched his cock inside the honey hole while giving another tug on her hair. Panic filled her pure soul and Susan couldn't think of any way out. "Please... please, Oh gawd, please... Oh gawd, I can't talk dirty," she whispered in her most pleading voice.

Desperately she tried to quell the rising emotions but this man had control of her morality switch. "Please... Ple... Fuck me, Oh fuck me you bastard. Shove your hard cock into my slut cunt... you bastard... fuck me," she moaned, as her words were cut off by an overwhelming lust so uncommon to her. Powerful spasms shocked her body to the core. "Fuck me... Oh gawd I need it so bad... soooo bad."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers