Susan's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,288 Followers

"Oh baby... sweet Jeeeesus. Your cunt is so hot... so tight," Jim moaned suddenly feeling his lust rise to mountainous levels. All of a sudden he made up his mind. He had to break the will of a real goddess, a truly refined woman and turn her into his devoted slut. "I have to see your face... watch your beautiful face when you cum all over my cock. Baby, I'm goin' to fuck your brains out."

Susan didn't know what was happening. She wanted to orgasm more than anything else in the world but didn't want Jim to know. Suddenly she felt the biggest reprieve when Jim stood up straight removing his scorching penis from her wetness. His big, strong hands grabbed her around the hips and easily rolled her onto her back with her butt still at the end of the tabletop. He curled her legs up in the air spreading them to their widest reaches and ordered her to hold them in the position.

Jim glared at Kaz. "Hold her fucking head up so she can see... see when she gets fucked by a real man," Jim hissed at his overly aroused buddy. Kaz immediately complied with Jim's wishes propping Susan's upper body upward so that her face pointed at her midsection.

She tried with all her willpower to relax enough to bring down her searing temperature and hurried heartbeat. Desperate to regain a measure of control over her desire, Susan shut her eyes to blackout the picture of the devil.

Jim's eyes were ablaze staring at the most seductive shaved pelvis with the gorgeous treasure hidden below. He grabbed his cock with his right hand holding it around the base and started slapping Susan's upraised pelvis with the rigid, unbending shaft. Each loud slap left a little wet mark and Jim wasn't satisfied until her baby-like flesh turned a pretty pink. Then he beat her milky thighs moving quickly from one to the other in rapid fashion. He made sure to hit every inch of her flushed skin but never touching the most desirable spot between her legs.

Susan rolled her head side to side with Kaz trying hard to keep her upright. She refused to open her eyes but suddenly it happened. Jim devastated Susan. He slapped his pecker into the puffy labia so hard that she felt each blow strike her engorged clitoris. Jim reigned blow upon blow into her soaked pussy slit until she couldn't take any more punishment. Susan had to see what he was doing. Her eyes breathed fire and brimstone and she watched the monster cock beating her tender clit.

It started like any other orgasm. First a small tremor shot through her loins. And then a quake rocked her entire midsection forcing her to cry out for more. Somehow her swollen hood was spread wide and her tiny clitoris lay barren for the intimidating assault. Jim's aim was perfect every time and the head of his enlarged penis slapped the puffy bud with each blow.

Suddenly Susan looked at the man dreaming of profound ecstasy. Jim was naked and tattoos covered most of his tall, slim frame. His muscles stood out profusely especially his arms and chest, which were bulging with defined strength. Susan could feel the schoolgirl orgasm floating through her body taking complete control of her intimate soul.

Her fluttering eyes moved to his waist. He was very slim but then her gaze dropped lower. She noticed his sparse, curly hair, which was obviously trimmed so that only a small patch remained just above his extended pecker. She marveled at the clean, silky-smooth appearance of area around his oversized penis and at the attractive hairless balls hanging between his legs. Colorful tattoos extended all over his hips and down his thighs leaving a small section around his manhood without any markings.

A violent climax was consuming her body but her mind remained quiet and observant. Susan was fully aware that her body was thrashing and thrusting like a lost child but she didn't care anymore. All that mattered was reaching the highest peak to satisfy her incensed lust. Her immense love juices were leaking out of her overheated honey pit coating the thick penis. Suddenly each slap of Jim's cock grew louder and sounded a lot wetter.

She could hear voices but nothing registered in her conscious mind.

"Holy fuck lady... not yet. Fuckin' wait for it... wait 'til I get my dick inside. Wait for it, slut." Jim's voice quivered watching her obvious orgasm commence. Suddenly he got her to focus on what he was saying. "Slut! Wait for it. Don't.. fuckin'.. cum.. yet."

Kaz was awestruck. He watched his gorgeous teacher go through the throes of what looked like an earth-shacking orgasm and Jim wasn't even inside her yet. "Geez... Holy shit, she's coming... the sluts coming," Kaz whispered feeling a deep sorrow inside.

Susan's eyes widened watching Jim move forward. Her biggest mistake was tightening every muscle in her aroused body in an effort to wait for the man. Her eyes were ablaze watching Jim tenderly spread her soaked, swollen labia with the bulbous head of his overgrown cock. Suddenly the wide head disappeared into her love grotto and Susan felt the hottest flashes rush through her inner being.

Jim was at his best. He slowly pushed his cock deeper while his powerful hands held Susan's hips fixed to the soft pad. The burning walls of Susan's cunt quickly enraged Jim's mind, as they scorched his cock. He felt a sudden desperation that her tight, girlie cunt might rob his stamina.

Fire blazed from her eyes, as Jim caressed her tender cervix like a love master. Susan stared at the royal junction bewildered by the one or two inches of cock not yet inside her coveted pussy. She watched for telltale signs of Jim's uncontrollable lust but then it happened. A huge tidal wave of passion filled her head and cum washed over the biggest cock Susan had ever seen allowing Jim to bring an end to her misery.

The prolonged orgasm was like no other but what happened next would change her life. With the end of his cock still engulfed by the fiery pit, Jim reached around her hips grabbing the silky, smooth cheeks of her ass oblivious of her tender tattooed flesh. He dug his fingers into the firm butt for a good hold and rammed his hips into her open crotch until he hit a wall. Jim held still for many, many moments letting Susan relax.

Sensing that he had reached uncharted territory, Jim slowly withdrew the long shaft. Susan suddenly had an empty feeing. Abruptly, the slowness was too much for Jim and he trust his hips at Susan's crotch with the utmost determination. Something took over Susan's flustered mind. It was a never-ending orgasm and she thrust her hips up at the monster with all her strength. Susan could feel the sparse curly hair tickling her bald pelvis but she was far too hysterical to laugh.

Jim rammed his cock into the deepest regions and it bore into the center of her universe. There was only screaming ecstasy and lust raging through her body overshadowing any amount of pain. Susan held steady allowing the tattoo artist to fuck her lustfilled body like no man had ever done. Her abundant lubricating juices ran freely coating her intruder allowing him to inch his way deeper.

Jim focused all his attention on controlling his rising desire so he could extend the moment. Her womb was a volcano with hot lava licking the head of his cock. Her extraordinary vagina squeezed his long, extended shaft milking his rod each time he pumped in and out. Now that her hasty orgasm had bosomed, it was time to take slut Susan to the summit of sexual ecstasy. He savored the intense heat of Susan's loins and he reached forward intertwining his fingers in Susan's hair. Jim gave a few quick, meaningful jerks on the curly lochs and Susan remembered his earlier order.

At first she uttered animal sounds not able to pronounce real words. "Nooo, no. Oh gawd, no... Oh fuck, your cock is so... so deep. Fuck... fuck me you rotten bastard... oh fuck, fuck." Susan kept repeating the most sinful word she knew, not able to control anything she said or did. Her pussy convulsed around the big prick and quickly eroded any further attempt Jim had of prolonging his orgasm.

Susan cried out for more knowing she was now Jim's schoolgirl slut. Jim slammed her hips into the padded tabletop holding his monster cock fully embedded in his slut. His hips jerked out of control empting his immense load of hot semen. The molten lava shot into her epicenter and Susan would never remember riding the pinnacle of sexual lust. Susan teetered and wobbled for the longest time before feeling Jim's hips begin to quiet.

She would always remember the tattoo parlor. It was the location where Susan received the fucking of her life. The memory would forever bring her immense guilt knowing that her husband must never find out. Suddenly her frantic mind switched into survival mode trying to think of what she was going to tell Jay.

***

All three bodies collapsed onto the table, Susan on the soft mat and the two men hugging the sweaty, feminine body under his. It took several seconds before anyone moved, before finally, Kaz rose and searched for Susan's discarded clothes. Kaz felt slightly intimidated by his artist friend and he wanted to get his adorable teacher into the privacy of her car.

Jim on the other hand, was purely content to lie over Susan's sweat, drenched body and leave his ramrod buried in heaven. Susan felt fully content and filled, with the semi-hard cock still caressing every inch of her vagina. The juices of two lovers mixed in the love tunnel and a trickle ran down her crotch into the crack of her ass. Jim and Susan sort of drifted off into dreamland and enjoyed the aftermath of the intense ecstasy.

Kaz quickly found Susan's two discarded garments before shaking the motionless bodies to life. "Its time to go Susan," he said and held out her skirt and top, motioning for her to get up. Reluctantly, Jim shifted his body and gave his cock one last jerk, savoring the most memorable moment.

Kaz had to admit that events had gotten slightly out of his control but he did accomplish his ultimate goal. He watched Susan succumb to his demands and his soiled pants were indication how erotic the session turned out. Yes, his fantasy had been fulfilled but now his rock-hard cock was rejuvenated, which fueled his mind into action.

Susan slowly got up reaching for the clothes to hide her flustered body. Her swollen pussy lips drew Kaz's stare and seemed to beckon him. It was all Kaz could do to resist fucking her right on the spot. Susan had never looked sexier and the flashback of what just happened set his male hormones on fire once again.

Suddenly he got the urge to have Susan suck his cock right in front of Jim. It surely was something that Susan would never do and an evil grin crossed his face. This control, this master slave scenario enflamed his ego beyond a reasonable level and he dropped the clothes. Reaching out, he grabbed Susan by the shoulders and pulled her into his stocky body. Feeling that the tattooing affair was all over, she allowed him to do what he wanted and even returned his kiss, as his demanding mouth sought revenge. 'Yes,' Kaz thought, 'I have suffered while watching Jim have his way with Susan and now I want retribution.'

Jim smiled when he watched the young man kiss and fondle a real woman. One with more passion and lust than any woman he had ever encountered. She may dress like a schoolgirl, and act like one, but she was definitely a very mature woman. Jim was more than content to just sit back and enjoy the show, as his desires had been adequately satisfied.

Shock and utter dismay rolled over Susan when Kaz suddenly whispered in her ear. "I need your lips on my cock, now!" His demand sent a shiver of dire panic down her back. She looked left and right to see what Jim was doing. He was relaxing on a chair; a contented smile on his rugged face and it was obvious he wasn't going anywhere.

She quickly decided to plead for her life. "Kaz! Dear gawd, not here. Not now, please." Susan begged him knowing full well that his mind was already made up.

Standing in the open air exposing her womanly attributes to the world, Susan felt totally intimidated by her master, Kaz, and by Jim's superior strength. Susan was confused and humiliated, but at the same time, she felt a familiar tingling deep inside her loins. 'What should she do?' She asked herself the short question but Kaz answered that question quickly.

"Do it! Do it before I get mad," Kaz said in his sternest voice.

She trembled and her hands were shaking, but Susan realized what she had to do. It was obey her student or live through the anguish of Kaz revealing her indiscretions to the college and even her husband. Slowly, she went to her knees in front of Kaz and put her fingers to the front of his pants. It was all a blur when she undid the button and then lowered the zipper knowing full well what was behind the denim jeans.

The scent of stale sex drifted into the air. Susan lowered his jeans noticing that the front of his shorts were wet and stained. Almost in a trance, she removed his clothes allowing his big, thick cock to jump in the air. Her breath caught and held for a few seconds, as she watched her master's cock jerk in anticipation. Obediently, her dainty fingers went around the throbbing shaft and held the wide head barely in front of her blushing face.

Kaz thrust his hips and he grabbed a handful of her hair demonstrating his need for urgency. His breathing was rapid almost making it seem like Kaz was out of breath. The tip of his cock was covered with pre-cum when Susan reluctantly lowered her head. She sucked the head into her steaming mouth licking the slick solution off the tip. The combination of Susan's hot mouth and the fantasies of her fucking another man quickly drove Kaz to the brink.

Flames licked the flared head of his cock and the first blast shot into Susan's mouth without warning. She swiftly overcame the initial shock and swallowed as fast as she could trying not to choke on the burning lava. His young hips thrust wildly and Susan had to put her hands around them to steady herself. Her jaws opened so wide they hurt while her young student pumped his cock emptying his load of chizz into her mouth.

Jim watched Susan's naked hips roll around, as Kaz molested her, and there was no more beautiful sight. Her ass was so firm and slender that it made her cheeks look perfectly rounded. When Kaz started shooting his load into her waiting cavity, Susan remained bent over with her knees on the floor. Jim had a perfect view of Susan's backside and it seemed to summon him, as the delicious butt wavered back and forth.

Jim bent down peaking at the swollen, puffy lips of her pussy that he filled mere minutes ago. Just an inch from her honey hole was the forbidden puckered entrance and it seemed overly inviting to Jim. The urge was too great and he swiftly moved behind Susan's body feeling great excitement for more humiliation of such a refined woman. Even if his ramrod was in a softened state, Jim reasoned, he could still enjoy the moment.

Susan felt Jim's movement and she tried in vain to see what he was up to. The cock filling her mouth and the large amount of semen running down her throat stifled her scream. Kaz held her head steady with his hands while Jim thrust his middle finger between the cheeks of Susan's tight ass. Possessed by the devil, he pumped his finger like a small cock. Susan was unable to prevent his assault on her ass and she felt her vulnerable asshole tightened around Jim's invasive finger. There was a small amount of pain but it soon dissipated.

Jim totally degraded Susan knowing she was helpless. He marveled at how his young friend had gained control over such a gorgeous woman and vowed to seek further rewards from the newly acquired friendship.

All of a sudden, Susan felt Kaz's hips slow down. The spasms began to quiet in his loins indicating his orgasm was finished. After the last bit of cum was milked from his balls, Kaz felt a desperate need to depart and get his lovely teacher away from Jim. Quickly, he pulled Susan to her feet, which prevented further molestation from Jim's finger fucking.

The room suddenly became very quiet. There was a rustling of clothes, as everyone decided that it was time to get dressed. It didn't take long before Kaz and Susan were ready to go. They thanked Jim for the beautiful artistry but he waved for them to wait a minute. "You'll need something for the tattoos. I'll get some dressings and ointment... just follow the directions and it will be healed enough in about two weeks."

Jim got the medication materials and stood beside Susan with an expectant look. "I know it sounds corny... but I need you to bare your breast and ass for me." His demands made them all laugh, which put the perfect ending on a most eventful evening.

Susan shifted her clothing to allow Jim enough room to apply the sterile dressings and cream to her tattoos. "You'll only need the dressings for a few hours... and then apply the ointments. The directions are here," and Jim handed her a booklet. "Apply lots of ointments. The drawings will last forever, and I want them to remain perfect. Just like the body they are on." He said giving Susan a wink.

Kaz sort of pulled and prodded Susan out of the parlor and Jim watched the couple leave with some sadness. All of a sudden the thought of any repeat business sent a shudder of excitement through his exhausted body.

THE END OF CHAPTER THREE - A TATTOO FOREVER

Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as I do like hearing from readers. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your suggestions help. I have re-written this story because I was not happy with the first version so hopefully readers will like this one better.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,288 Followers