Susan's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

The man was in dreamland, as Susan's body eventually came to a rest in his trembling, callused hands. He had to admit that Susan was one sexy woman. A wide smile crossed his face when he thought of what his beer drinking buddies would think when he bragged about what happened. He felt a nudge from Kaz indicating it was time to go. Reluctantly, the man straightened his clothes and exited the theater in a great hurry to find his friends.

Alone again with Kaz, Susan hands were shaking but she managed to get her blouse buttoned. Brushing her skirt down to cover herself, as best she could, she gave a sign of relief to be over the nightmare. Kaz put his arm around Susan's shoulders and hugged her to his body. "You cooperated very good Susan... now no one has to know about your naughty deeds," he whispered softly to her. Kaz felt a need to sit still for a few minutes so his emotions could quiet down before they left the movie house.

All of a sudden, out of the dark, a young couple slinked into the two seats next to Susan. The girl took the seat vacated by the stranger and her boyfriend sat down next to her. Susan was startled by the sudden intrusion and she looked at Kaz for his response.

Then the young man leaned forward, across the woman's body, and he whispered loud enough for them to hear. He introduced themselves as Julie and Ron, husband and wife, who have been coming to this theater for months. He went on to rant and rave about how erotic the encounter was with the strange man and Kaz's woman. They couldn't help watching the two in the throes of ecstasy and Ron admitted that his wife was really turned on by the affair. Then he shocked Susan by saying, "We have been looking for another couple to experiment with... my wife craves sex with another woman."

Kaz found his composure and he surprised Susan. "We have been talking about the same thing but haven't been able to find a way for it to happen," Kaz told the husband. "That's a coincidence... Susan, my girlfriend, hasn't been with a woman and she wondered what it would be like." Kaz lied and Susan gave him a swift jab in the ribs with her elbow.

Susan looked at him in disbelief and franticly tried to reason with him. "I don't think this is the place or time for such a thing," Susan stated with a worried look. There was no way she was going to sit here in a public theater and let another woman touch her. Susan sat with her mouth agape and she could not believe what was happening.

"I just wanted to jump up and join you with that man," Julie whispered directly to Susan. Then she grabbed Susan's hand like an excited teenager and held it tenderly in hers. Julie actually looked like a teenaged girl because she was very slim and considerably shorter than Susan. Susan tried to pull her hand away but Julie held it with an iron grip. She just stared at Susan's gorgeous face and thought of her sucking the stranger's hard cock a few minutes earlier.

Julie was too far away to see the man's cock but she definitely could tell when it erupted. The animal sounds that Susan made when the man filled her mouth with cum drove Julie into a frenzy and she couldn't keep her fingers out of her panties. She could not remember getting so horny in her entire life.

Panic filled Susan when she felt Julie become an aggressor. She looked frantically at Kaz for help. "I think it is time for us to leave... I'm not feeling very well," she pleaded with him. "Come on honey... it's getting late and we should be going," she begged. Kaz's reaction indicated he was enticed by what the couple was saying and it sent a pang of anguish through Susan.

Julie was way too aroused and excited to act normally. She had absolutely no fear of rejection and pressed forward. She reasoned, what woman would not cooperate after openly fondling a man in a movie theater and then making enough noise to alert everyone in the place when her pussy was eaten? Besides, Julie thought, Susan would have screamed bloody murder when Ron offered his wife, as a lover, if she wasn't going to stay. Julie felt sure of herself and her mind was filled with the utmost confidence.

Ron and Julie had noticed Kaz and Susan enter the theater. Ron mentioned to Julie at the time that Susan looked extremely seductive. They noted that Susan's outfit made her look like she came right from school and they hoped she was over the age of consent. "Maybe you should approach her and see if she is interested in lesbian sex," Ron whispered to his wife hoping she would take the bait.

At 21, Ron and Julie had been married for two years. Neither had a lot of sexual experience, as they had been childhood sweethearts before getting hitched. They had discussed her having sex with another woman for month but the opportunity never presented itself. 'That was until today,' Ron thought with a chuckle.

Julie, at just over 5 foot tall, looked small and almost baby-like beside Susan. Kaz looked at the two when they locked eyes and he immediately felt his cock twitch. Julie acted so domineering and powerful and yet her body was so much smaller than Susan's at 5'6". The young woman was tiny and quite slim but glancing at her boobs, Kaz noticed that she was very well endowed. Kaz couldn't believe it when Julie moved forward and startled Susan by giving her a peck on the lips.

Realizing that Susan was not going to run away, Julie's kiss lingered. She pushed her tongue out to meet the tightly closed lips. Susan desperately held them together, not wanting to kiss a strange woman. Then Julie pulled back slightly and looked deeply into Susan's eyes, as she whispered. "You're so beautiful... and I just want to kiss you." Again she moved in and kissed the rosy lips. This time Kaz put his arm behind Susan's shoulders and pinched her to indicate she was to cooperate. With a little sob, Susan reluctantly opened her lips and immediately Julie's tongue darted into her waiting mouth. Her tongue jabbed and twisted with Susan's and soon they were fighting each other for control.

Both men watched the petite girl kiss the bigger woman with such passion that the sounds emanated for rows throughout the theater. Julie's brazen attack took the teacher by surprise and Susan fought for ways to prevent the young woman from continuing. Suddenly, Susan felt a hand move against the front of her body and start unfastening the buttons of her blouse. The hungry mouth covering Susan's gobbled up her protests and all that was heard were a few pitiful moans. Susan struggled to get out of Julie's grasp but suddenly the nibble fingers shot into the opening. Like a cat, Julie pinched a hardened nipple bringing more moans of protest from the distraught teacher.

Everything was happening so fast that Susan's mind was confused. She put her hand up in an attempt to cover her breast but Julie quickly slapped it away. The sudden show of force intimidated Susan and she allowed the much smaller girl to caress her nipples at will.

Julie's body was on fire and her tummy was quivering with so much passion she could hardly breathe. Susan's boobs and erect nipples were so different than her own, she realized. Her tits were much bigger and they were soft and bouncy with nipples that were half the size of Susan's. The intense lust caused her to pinch harder and roll the enlarged buds between her strong fingers, which brought more deep moans of protest.

With great sadness, Ron and Kaz noticed the credits indicating the end of the movie. The writing scrolled across the screen and the soft music began to play. Susan quickly realized what was happening and she felt a heavy weight lifted off her chest, which was making it hard to breathe. Then Julie also noticed the credits and she reluctantly released the golden treasures letting Susan straighten her blouse. Susan crossed her arms trying to quell the fire inside her chest, as her nipples throbbed madly from Julie's caresses.

Kaz saw the opportunity of a lifetime and he immediately went for it. From what this young couple had said, Kaz realized they were looking for a woman so the wife could have a lesbian affair. He had fantasized for years about watching such an illustrious affair and this afforded the perfect opportunity.

"Why don't we go for a drive... and the girls can get to know each other better," he said winking at Ron. Ron agreed right away and Julie nodded her approval, as well, never taking her eyes off Susan. Susan sat with a stunned look. She was fraught with panic trying to think of a way out of the upcoming dilemma Kaz expected her to be part of.

Susan remained seated while the other three stood looking at her. The credits were almost finished and she could not sit any longer. With a shrug of her shoulders, Susan stood joining the others, as they left their seats.

It was quiet, almost tranquil, when they exited the theater. Julie could hardly walk, as her legs tremble so much. She watched Susan's tall, slender body walking down the aisle. The seductive sight gave Julie goose bumps all over her body thinking about touching such a sexy woman. The brief caresses of Susan's boobs in the theater merely aroused the young woman's mind enough that her panties were thoroughly soaked. Julie wondered what it was going to be like having Susan kiss her tits, caress her titties until she couldn't stand it anymore. She shivered with anticipation and her mind raced ahead.

Susan was shocked back to reality once they reached the couple's car, as Kaz opened the back door for her. He held it open and told her to get in. Looking franticly at him, Susan knew he was serious and she slowly did as he requested. Susan expected Kaz to get in the back seat with her but she was utterly shocked when he went around the car to the front passenger seat. Kaz had quickly set things up with Ron and the two men got in the front seats while Julie got in the back with Susan.

All of a sudden, Susan felt uncomfortable from a caged, closed-in feeling and she did her best to stay on her side of the seat. It was hard to breathe and she was sure her chest heaved trying to get enough air. Glancing to the right, she could see Julie enter the car and immediately slide across the seat. 'Trapped!' Susan's mind worked hard to find a solution. Then she remembered what the couple had said when they first met and her fear made her slender body shake expecting the worst.

Suddenly, Julie's warm hand settled over Susan's, which was on her lap. Susan did her best to keep her emotions in check feeling tremendous heat slowly overtaking her body. Then Julie shifted even closer and Susan could feel the intense heat from the young woman's body radiating into her own. Her mind was distraught trying to think of escape. But Susan quickly came to the conclusion that Kaz would be of no help against this little spitfire who seemed determined to make her a slave.

Julie was overly aroused feeling Susan's flushed body next to her. She had to muster up enough willpower to stop herself from ripping all of Susan's clothes off. Years of erotic fantasies gave Julie the awareness of what she wanted to do if she ever had the opportunity. She sensed that Susan was submissive and not nearly strong enough to fight off her advances. 'Yes,' she said reassuring herself, 'this is it!'

Ron drove the car trying hard not to get too distracted by what was happening in the backseat. The silence was deafening to Ron and Kaz when they watched their women snuggle in lover's fashion. Julie sort of stroked her pet and did her best to make Susan feel comfortable. She was planning the next assault and wanted no resistance from Susan to get in the way.

Julie put her arm around Susan's neck. She stretched up to snuggle into the crock of her neck raining little kisses all over Susan's blushing face. Both girls looked forward but not seeing the two men staring at them with lustful eyes. The unfolding affair was a man's best dream and Kaz and Ron were spellbound waiting for Julie to take full control. Ron made the quick decision to park the car because his driving was getting too erratic. Pulling into an almost vacant parking lot, he parked enabling him to concentrate on the shameless actions of his wife.

She maybe small in stature but if the truth were told, Julie was stronger than any woman twice her size. Her power was deceptive to anyone who didn't know her. Julie had been on the wrestling team in college, and lately, she went to the gym everyday. This strength added to her immense willpower made the young woman an extremely dangerous foe.

Julie sat still and just snuggled, which gave Susan an opportunity to relax for the first time since meeting the young couple. After a couple of minutes, Julie moved her head and kissed Susan on the ear. Then she whispered softly, "I need you desperately... and I know you feel the same."

Susan shook from hearing the revelation and she twisted her body to look right at Julie. Since Julie was smaller than her, she looked down on her, which gave Susan a powerful feeling. She would show this young woman, she thought. Suddenly she put her hands up between the two bodies pushing Julie away. "Please, Julie, I am not like that... so please just leave me... leave me alone," she pleaded with her. "I could never do anything with another woman."

It happened so fast that Susan got the shock of her life. In a split second, Julie grabbed her by the wrists and roughly twisted her arms down and to the sides. Then she forced her hands to the rear and Susan just let out a cry of protest from being so roughly treated. Suddenly Julie's hungry lips closed on Susan's and her demanding tongue darted outward.

Julie was not about to take 'no' for an answer. She twisted Susan's hands behind her back pulling her upper body into her own. She demanded a response and jerked Susan forward letting her know who was leading the show. Shock, or maybe it was fear, but Susan opened her lips and let Julie kiss her. The kiss was surreal and Susan felt overpowered by the small, young woman. Then Julie let go of her left hand but Susan was afraid to move it for fear of reprisal.

Susan did not fight what happened next. She sat still and let Julie molest her. Moving her face to whisper in Susan's ear, Julie began telling her how beautiful she was and how much she desired her body. The compliments flowed and made Susan feel a little better knowing that Julie thought of her, as a beautiful and sexy woman. "You have such gorgeous breasts and they feel so sexy... I can hardly wait to touch them... the hard nipples," she said giving a quick nibble to Susan's ear. "When I felt your tits in the theater... I almost came in my panties," Julie confided.

Susan closed her eyes in utter embarrassment knowing another woman lusted over her body. She decided to take the opportunity to plead with the young woman. "Please don't do this... please... Oh please, I'm not that kind of woman."

The pitiful pleading made Julie mad. She used her right hand to rip the silky blouse wide open. With one swift jerk, Julie popped all the buttons and her hand slinked into the opening. "You have such small titties... but they are so firm, just like a little girls," Julie whispered ever so softly. "When I pinch the nipple like this," she said rolling the tender tip between her strong fingers, "I can feel your body respond... begging me to pinch them harder."

Susan flinched when her left nipple was quickly turned into a throbbing marble by the woman's fingers. Unsure of herself, Susan allowed the caress to continue. Julie was burning up with desire and her tummy quivered from being so aroused. She felt so powerful and superior, yet she was forced to use all her willpower to control the rising orgasm within her deepest reaches. Julie could feel the wetness between her legs and shuddered from the realization that this had never happened with her husband.

Julie decided that she had to slow down to regain a measure of self-control. Reluctantly, she began teasing the erect nipple, circling it with tender caresses but not touching. Then she moved her chest back slightly and did the same to the neglected nip. Lightly she ran the tips of her fingers over the burning flesh, coming dangerously close to touching the buds. Unwittingly, Susan arched her back and tried her utmost to ignore her inflamed nipples.

Suddenly, Julie wanted her first taste of Susan's titty. Her mouth dropped to an exposed nipple in a show of force, which kept Susan motionless. When her teeth closed on the hard tip, Susan almost screamed from the sudden pain. Susan rolled her head from side to side in a futile attempt to find a way out, as the two men watched the heated action intently.

She wanted desperately to tell Julie to stop but no words came out of her mouth. Then Julie's fingers sought a neglected nip and pinched it with the same fury, as her teeth. Susan bit down on her lower lip so she wouldn't scream out loud and she tried with all her might to ignore what Julie was doing to her.

It came, as a welcomed reprieve, when Julie released Susan's nipples that were throbbing madly, ready to explode. Without any hesitation, Julie straightened up and twisted her body to look her directly in the eyes. Susan's world utterly shattered and fell apart when Julie called her Mrs. T., her name used at the college. Horrified by what she heard, her heart stopped beating from fright. "Yes, I know who you are but your secret is safe with me," Julie whispered loud enough for only Susan to hear.

Sitting absolutely still and unable to look away, Susan could feel the hot breath caressing her face like a heavenly, seductive feather. The butterflies fluttered inside her belly and the teacher realized this young girl held power over her. 'Here I am,' Susan thought. 'A grown 34 year old woman, filled with the knowledge that a much younger woman is forcing me to surrender.' Suddenly Julie seemed overpowering and much too strong. Susan sobbed in defeat and Julie reached to comfort her newfound sex-slave.

It was time to demonstrate to Susan who was boss, as Julie knew Susan would be too shocked to resist. Julie moved back slightly and quickly opened her shirt, almost ripping all the buttons off in her great haste. Braless, her big breasts came into view immediately and Susan's mouth opened wide in awe. Julie's two womanly globes were utterly amazing. Susan had dreamed many times of having bigger breasts and she was suddenly envious of Julie's extraordinary boobs.

Kaz's cock almost exploded when Julie ripped her top open to expose her big tits. He was enthralled when he watched Julie reach out grabbing Susan by the hair. Then she forced Susan's blushing face down to her chest, as she could not wait any longer to feel another woman's mouth. "Mrs. T, please suck my tits... I need you desperately," Julie whispered with Susan understanding her order right away.

A mere inch in front of her face was a pea-sized nipple. Susan believed it was her duty to put her mouth over the tantalizing pea so she moved forward. Her lips were open and she sucked the bud into her hot mouth. Julie almost jumped off the seat and she had to fight for self-control. Somehow Susan's mouth felt different. It was much hotter than any other and made her nipple throb madly inside the burning cavity.

Obediently, Susan sucked on the tiny pea and although she tried to keep her teeth off it, Julie could feel the sharp ivories graze the tip. Desperately, Julie grabbed Susan's hand and brought it up to the free tit. No order was required, as Susan pinched the hardened nipple between her fingers. Julie felt like she was on a roller coaster without any control over the speed. Soaring upward, a powerful orgasm roared out of her belly like no other and with such velocity that she was unable to stop it.

The two men watched in amazement when Julie went through the throes of an intense orgasm. She bucked out of control in the seat with Susan hanging onto her luscious titties for dear life. "Oh gawd... I can't stop. I'm creaming my panties," she screamed loudly but no one cared. She had never climaxed so quickly or without someone touching her cunt. Now the violent explosions rocked her little body and it was all Susan could do to hang onto the big tits. Feeling a woman thrust and climax under her control gave Susan a strange, new feeling.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers