Susan's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time passed so slowly that it seemed the orgasm would never end. Ron watched his adorable wife experience a gigantic climax with another woman relishing the immense lust displayed by both women. Susan was a little relieved to feel Julie's body slowly start to quiet and the young woman's orgasm subside after rolling over the crest. She assumed that maybe this ordeal was over and she would be allowed to go home.

With the first orgasm over, Julie regained control of her emotions. She set out to fulfill the rest of her dream of becoming a mistress with a truly devoted slave. "I have never touched a woman down there," she whispered. Julie lied but felt the fib would heighten the moment. She had lesbian affairs in high school and again in college but wanted Susan to believe she was naïve. In all her previous affairs, Julie was the one being seduced and controlled by another woman, most likely because she was diminutive.

"You have such a sexy body and I can hardly wait to taste your juices," she said ever so softly. Susan's belly quivered like a schoolgirl's, as she tried not to let Julie's words affect her.

Then the young woman's fingers traced a path downward and Susan did her best to block out the rising desire. Julie smiled when her fingers caressed the smooth, silky skin and she saw Susan's body react to the tender pinch on first one, then the other extended nipple. Susan made one last attempt to escape and brought her hands up to her breasts. Covering the sensitive ends, she was determined to prevent Julie's caresses.

Julie's body was still filled with lust and she was all out of patience from the intense excitement. Angrily, she slapped Susan's hands away from her chest quickly grabbing her wrists, as she had done earlier. With a quick twist, she pushed Susan's hands down and behind her body. Then the little girl took complete control of Susan's soul when she looked directly into her eyes. "I am your mistress Mrs. T.," she whispered waiting for Susan's reaction. "You are my slave... my slut. Now your mistress wants to hear you... tell your mistress where to touch her slave."

Susan was at wits end. She could see no way out of her dilemma realizing Julie ordered her to become a willing slave. Susan worried that her life would be destroyed if she did not do everything Julie wanted. She began to sob from the realization and her tears ran down her cheeks. This only seemed to inflame Julie even more than she already was and she repeated, "Where?"

A few more sobs raked her lithe body. Julie gave her wrists a stern jerk and the poor, distraught teacher was lost. Her reply was almost inaudible. "You... I want... you can touch." Susan knew what Julie wanted to hear but she was unable to speak up.

Suddenly the young woman became a spitfire. "Mrs. T! Maybe you don't understand? I am your mistress and you are my slave... my slut slave who is going to be punished." The dire warning made Susan shudder and Julie waited a few moments before continuing. "What am I... and where do you want me to touch you?"

Susan's entire body shivered when she realized there was no alternative. It was obedience or her life was ruined. "I... Oh please, please," she whispered. Her initial response made Julia more determined and nothing but an ultimate surrender would make her happy. Julie held Susan's shivering arms at her sides and she stared into her eyes with a steely glare.

Julie spurred the gorgeous teacher to action. "No... no, oh gawd, no," Susan whispered with the young woman pinning her arms to the rear. "Miss... Mistress. Oh please, touch me... touch me. My body is burning up." All of a sudden, enormous guilt and despair flooded Susan's distraught mind.

The whole affair was having a drastic affect on Julie and her body was smoldering with desire. She had never been so close to something she desperately wanted and still not been able to have it. Julie had to taste her slave's pussy and her mind was totally consumed in ecstasy with the anticipation.

Julie released the grip on Susan's wrists and she put her left arm around the teacher's shoulders. Hugging her into her chest, her right hand began to travel once again. Susan opened her eyes wide and she watched the fingers trace a path to the tips of her enlarged nipples.

Lingering foreplay was now out of the question because Julie's body was so aroused. Her fingers continued downward. She felt Susan's stomach muscles flinch wildly from her touch when she drew a path across her flat tummy. Susan sat perfectly still, mesmerized by the tiny fingers moving on her heated flesh. They skillfully moved onward and onto the pleated skirt, and then down to pause on her bare kneecap. Julie tenderly caressed the hot flesh for a few seconds before moving to the 'V' between the two knees. Then her fingertips lightly caressed the inside of Susan's sleek legs working upwards a few inches.

Susan's breathing quickened and she tried to swallow, but her mouth was too dry. When Julie's fingers hit the bottom hem of the skirt, the young woman stopped and waited. Suddenly she pushed her hand between the silky-smooth thighs and whispered, "I need you to spread your legs for me."

With a shrug of defeat, Susan did, as Julie requested, but sobs raked her body. Susan had lost and she realized that she belonged to this young girl. With a moan, she looked to her man for assistance and her eyes pleaded with him. Kaz was so overwhelmed by the erotic sight in the backseat that he was unable or unwilling to give Susan any assistance.

Julie's fingers grasped the bottom hem of the skirt, slowly slipping it upward. Susan's breath caught and held. The small hand released the material leaving it bunched at the top of Susan's thighs and swiftly dipped out of sight approaching the Promised Land. When the tips of Julie's fingers touched the top of Susan's thighs, a giant volt of electricity shocked her like a taser. Her legs spread even though that was not her intention. All of a sudden Susan uttered a big gasp and it felt like a punch to the stomach when the dainty fingers found wetness.

Julie was overtaken by the sudden feel of naked pussy wondering if her own was as wet. She pinched the delicate clitoris pulling it out from the puffy hood protecting it. Julie felt like the supreme power and a wide smile crossed her face realizing her slave was completely vulnerable. She put her lips to the side of Susan's flushed face whispering softly in her ear. "Its time my little slave... start talking, or else!"

Susan uttered a few pithy whimpers but she obeyed. "Oh Miss.. Mistress... Mistress, Oh Mistress, dear gawd Mistress... No Mistress, no," she moaned utterly overcome with immense desire. Julie rolled the swollen clit in the abundant juices to bring an end to Susan's suffering. Susan kept repeating the humiliating name, over and over not knowing how to stop.

A dam burst somewhere in her deepest regions and Susan felt helpless. She could not stop her hips from pushing forward and her heart rate soared, as if she were running a marathon of lust.

The lust quickly fuelled Julie's mind and she could not wait any longer. Her quick movement shocked Susan out of her sexual trance and she pressed back in the seat in an attempt to get away from what she knew was next. Julie was small and wiry and easily slipped between Susan's legs, spreading them wide. Hurriedly, she brushed the skirt up and out of the way so she came face to face with utopia.

The sight of another woman's shaved cunt was earth shattering and she informed everyone else of the beautiful sight. "Ron... she has shaved her pussy. The lips look so wet and puffy... truly gorgeous," Julie said bringing an instant moan from her husband. "I have my fingers on her clit... Oh fuck... you should see how beautiful it is. Her hips rock every time I pinch it."

Susan's eyes were glassy and she couldn't focus on the lustfilled faces leering at her. She held her arms to the sides according to her mistress's wishes pretending they were pinned. Even though she felt guilt and shame, Susan did not resist Julie's actions. The world was swirling around like crazy making her so dizzy that she felt powerless against the much stronger woman.

Julie flicked the tiny clit with her finger enjoying the teacher's turmoil. The waiting and the cruel teasing was a hellish punishment for both women. Julie stared at the pink, seductive lips and hairless, surrounding area trying to hold back. A sudden thought hit Julie; one of rushing home to shave her cunt so it looked exactly like Susan's.

Suddenly Julie dove for the puffy lips. She was rewarded by sweet nectar that was like a drug to her mind. It immediately robbed her of any willpower to prolong the eating of sweet Susan. She started lapping for more honey and her tongue moved like it was possessed by the devil.

Susan was determined not to succumb to the perverted lust, which was against all she believed. Her breathing was short and rapid suddenly filling her with panic. She knew that two or three more whips of Julie's devilish tongue and her womanly juices would flow freely. Susan's hips thrashed side to side on the padded seat in a futile attempt to evade the monster tongue but it merely shoved her love box towards her mistress.

Nobody had ever licked her like this young woman who began thrusting her skinny finger into Susan's wet channel at the same time. Suddenly Julie turned her palm up and curled her finger upwards to stroke the most sensitive spot. A furious discharge detonated in Susan's inner being shaking her to the core. Julie ate her with the intense passion of a little girl in a candy store and Susan could no longer call her soul her own. The smell of sex filled the enclosed car with the men becoming overly aroused by the lesbian lust.

Julie wondered if her own cunt tasted this good and if she would react like Susan. She sucked and swallowed the succulence with feverish ecstasy and felt extremely powerful from the reactions of Susan's body. The final shattering exhibition came when Julie thrust a finger into Susan's other hole and the resulting scream was evidence of the violent explosion. The orgasm rocketed over the top and Susan could not remember creaming quite so severely.

The ordeal had Julie in a state of frustration and she did not care that her husband was watching her with another woman. All she needed right now was Susan's lips on her flesh and she was in a hurry for it to happen. As the last spasms quieted in Susan's body, Julie released the swollen clit from her teeth. Susan let out a big gasp of air falling lifeless into the corner of the backseat.

Julie was breathing a mile a minute and couldn't get her clothes removed fast enough. Once naked, she moved in to kiss Susan right on the lips. A powerful, erotic scent drifted to the nose of both girls and it was a drug of raw sex. Susan became a little dizzy knowing that it was her cunt that she tasted and she willingly let Julie's tongue dart into her mouth.

Suddenly, Julie grabbed a handful of hair and guided Susan's head down to her exposed tits. The men were about to witness undaunted sex in the rawest form. Julie was a tiger about to devour a timid lamb, which would leave both men a quivering wreck. Ron and Kaz watched the petite woman move around on the seat like an agile cat grabbing Susan by hair forcing her to satisfy her desperate lust.

Having already kissed the pea sized nipples, Susan did it once again and felt them harden right away. Knowing that a woman would want both nipples caressed, Susan felt Julie's body quiver when she sucked the one into her hot mouth and pinched the other hard pea with her fingers. It seemed that the harder Susan nibbled and pinched the nipples, the tighter Julie pulled her into her body. Loud moans of ecstasy came from Julie and Susan was amazed to feel Julie's body trash back and forth on the slippery seat.

With a sudden jerk, Julie pushed Susan's head downward conveying a dire urgency. Susan suddenly understood what was expected of her. The men viewed the futile and most frantic protest that followed, as a giant turn-on, when Susan tried to stop her tormentor. She put her hands around Julie's slim hips locking her arms straight enabling her face to remain far away for the steaming crotch. Susan's face was etched with fear and her eyes sought the young woman's stare begging for mercy.

Julie made the teacher cry out when her fingers tightened in the lochs of hair. She forced the older woman's face downwards again but this time she did not stop until the blushing face hit her burning crotch. Julie held Susan's face over the small, trimmed patch of hair letting an unmistakable odor drift into the teacher's face. Susan would never know why or how her tongue came out of her mouth in an obedient fashion. She kissed and licked Julie and the young woman's hips thrust with each peck. Ron had never seen his wife so aroused and he focused on her pretty face contorted by immense lust.

Julie screamed and she begged Susan to lick her cunt. The erotic fantasy of having a gorgeous woman make love to her was one thing, but being master of that woman made the affair totally mind-blowing. Her small, lithe body allowed Julie to easily position herself on the seat keeping her legs splayed in a most provocative manner. She spread her legs, as wide as possible, and roughly pulled Susan into her soaked crotch.

The hot, silky flesh felt remarkable under Susan's hands. She had to dig her fingers into the young woman's hips just to hold onto the bucking bronco. Susan could see the very tip of Julie's clitoris so she touched it with her tongue. A jolt of electricity shocked both women sending vicious tremors through both sweat-drenched bodies. Suddenly Susan felt the urge to surprise the young woman. She pushed her lips into the wetness and sucked the swollen clit into her mouth. Her tongue started rolling the tender bud around and around very rapidly, which mystified Susan that she could be so daring.

Julie was burning up with desire and in desperate need of fulfillment. She had never felt anything like it and she gave her body to her beautiful slave. For the first time in her life, Julie lost complete control and willingly succumbed to intense passion. Real love and untamed lust were waiting for her soul and the wait was swallowed up in mere moments. Julie relished having her slave make love to her and every nerve in her body felt a wild tingling, as the climax roared over the mountaintop.

Susan felt the satisfaction of bringing Julie to an explosive climax. Every time she licked or caressed the throbbing clitoris, Julie's hips would thrust madly. Passion consumed both girls and Kaz and Ron watched the love making in complete silence. Fantasizing about watching two women in the throes of lesbian ecstasy was nothing compared to the real thing? Ron was actually jealous seeing his wife succumb to lesbian rapture.

Both men sported a proud hard-on, which was ready to explode. Kaz and Ron yearned to get their woman alone and the quicker the better, as far as each was concerned. The ebb tide in the backseat slowly came to a standstill leaving both seductive bodies covered with sweat. Susan gave the love channel one last lick, and as she did, Julie gave a loud gasp when the darting tongue passed over her tender nerve center.

Ron quickly gathered all the discarded clothes passing them out to the woman with instructions to get dressed. He wanted to go right away and get his wife alone so he could satisfy his pent up desires. This was not the time or the place to develop the pristine relationship with the enthusiastic couple. It was late and having sex with a woman in a car was not all that enthralling to Ron. He had already made secret arrangements with his newfound buddy for a future meeting where he could feast on Susan's sexy body.

Kaz was not about to argue with Ron, as his plan would have been to jump into the back seat and ravish one of the women. He readily agreed with his newfound buddy that a late-night gangbang in a secluded parking lot was not the time to continue the new relationship.

The measly five-minute drive back to the theater parking lot seemed like an eternity to the men. Ron and Kaz were fully focused on erotic fantasies filling their lustfilled minds but Julie was setting the stage. "Mrs. T..." she began waiting perilous seconds for her words to sink into Susan's distraught head. "I remember you so distinctly from my days at college... how devoted you are... how much of a true professional you are."

Again she waited a few seconds for her words to register. "I am coming to the college in the very near future... and we are going to screw. I'm going to screw you! I'm going to eat your slutty pussy right in your classroom... right on your desk!"

Susan was in a stupor when Ron parked the car beside her own. Kaz helped her out of the car but Susan only concentrated on Julie's parting comments. 'Oh my gawd, she can't be serious,' she thought praying that Julie was kidding.

All of a sudden, Susan looked at her watch. The time seemed to fly by but luckily it was only a little after seven. She let out a small gasp of relief knowing her husband would not be home yet. The drive home had to go by Kaz's place so she could drop off her student. Neither said more than the occasional pleasant comment about the scenery during the drive but Kaz reconfirmed Susan's worst fears when he got out of the car.

"That was absolutely the best movie ever... I can hardly wait to meet Ron and Julie for another encounter. Can you?" Kaz looked Susan in the eyes and smiled. "Julie's quite a woman... Holy fuck, I never thought such a small woman could be so aggressive. I must admit I blew my wad when she made you cum... That was the best!"

Susan watched her young student depart. A shiver shot through her body with the knowledge Kaz was so powerful. She had allowed her young, bold student to gain absolute control over her entire existence. It sent a shudder down her back realizing her survival meant doing anything he demanded.

THE END OF CHAPTER FOUR - A NIGHT AT THE MOVIES

*

Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as I do like hearing from readers. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your suggestions help.