All Comments on 'Susie's Missing Chapter'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Meh, nothing to write home about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This fuckin writer is TNT. Truly not talented. Dont read his shit

Dont. All he writes is just shit. He is quite prolific and has been going for years. The will is there but alas the talent just isnt there. Obviously he thinks he is really the shit but actually he really aint shit. Okay enough of that son of a bitch already...

SayhellolikethatSayhellolikethatalmost 6 years ago
Can't Disagree

The previous two comments are on the money, this ain't 'the' shit, it's just shit. There's no realism. It needs to be a little bit believeable. Please don't try again!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I see that the trolls are out in force.

Well, if you don't want to read my stuff, if you don't like it, don't read it. Don't spoil it for those who do like it, which apparently do exist, because I have been favorited by at least some folks. Naturally, I think that they have taste and you don't, but there we can just agree to disagree. I can't make you like my work, just as I can't make myself like the work of whoever you might like (probably a tasteless, formulaic person, but I could be off). Then again, maybe you don't like anyone's work. You haven't bother to favorite anyone, after all.

I'll give you this much: unlike the anons, you had the balls to post your username. I can't fault you for that. Still, if you really had guts, you'd try to write something instead of bashing other people's writing. Face the critics and see what does or doesn't get under your skin. Ha, didn't think so. Not even chutzpah and menschkeit for that, right?

Now, bugger off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous