All Comments on 'Suspicious Minds'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oops

i must have hit 1 by mistake. i really enjoyed the story and give it a 4.5 very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Big drama & well told but...

only a low-confidence wimp would take this manipulative slut back. Henceforth the male component of human life are such natural suckers. No doubt, she will cheat again - she can't help it and she still needs an ongoing meal ticket. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love your stories

Love to read your stories just not this one you made the characters to much like idiots.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
I beg to differ

This story was well written, made interesting by telling it from differing points of view. It seemed so real, because the characters reacted just like real life can happen with all of its mistakes and sadness. I liked that they got back together, people make mistakes and life can get pretty miserable if you keep dwelling on the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow a long way to RAAC

she could helped him without trying to manipulate him back to being with her. Again it clearly shows her selfish side, But then again seeing how easily she fell for Bills crude attempts at seduction we know she isnt very intelligent anyway. Definately dont want children in this marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
i dont get it at all FM

She knew his first wife cheated on him, and he had trust issues. Then after he checks on her, now its and excuse to go fuck someone else. Then to top it off you have him blaming himself for her cheating. Because he checked on her. She did everything with Bill that she never did with her husband and some how he wants her back. I agree with the last comment, in the end its a RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was good

But, and there always is, you were doing the Marshall speaking, then Marsha speaking, back and forth throughout the story. Then at the end, you had Marshall speak, then no Marsha speaking how she felt, or desired to get back together.Then sum it up in an epilogue. I think you may have dropped the ball there. Just my opinion. Still typical great story, looking for more.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Unbelievable reconciliation

First I have to tell it was very well written und kept me reading on and on.

It was a bit lengthy at parts and when Marshall met Lydia you for a moment led the reader onto a wrong trail. Good and realistic that Lydia and he had no interest in each other.

Now my problem with the reconciliation. Marshall had trust issues for years even when there had been no reason to mistrust his wife. He was and most importantly is still paranoid and must be even more so after having been burnt a second time!

Marsha on the other hand was to weak, and at the same time almost unbelievable stupid. Yes she was angry (for weeks already) with her husband but the last thing a woman who wants to stay married and faithful does, is giving in to temptation at the poolhouse so absolutely easily. The way this happened clearly shows, she has no self control of her sexuality and will give in easily to any male predator, anytime. She knew she had a husband who is very fragile when it came to cheating especially after the last weeks, she knew if she was giving in she would betray her best friend Lydia as well. Yet, she gave in. She knew that if her husband ever found out their marriage would be history. Yet, she continues to being absolutely stupid and goes on a picnic with her "fling"? How thick can one be?

The next problem occuring was the marihuana. I assume you've no idea how it affects a person. It is just like alcohol just without the hangover afterwards and you need to consume quite a lot constantly(!) to be really high. Eating just a few cookies would have made her a bit tipsy but it would have been gone after just a few minutes.

And then on to the finale of the story:

Did Marshall never hear about taxis?

A year after the seperation and no dating and feeling lonely both might feel desperate. But getting back together? In the spur of the moment, maybe! But life will have them back soon and Marshalls paranoia will NOT vanish just like that. They would be in for a very rough ride! A divorced couple often manages to stay in contact and stay friends. But they usually don't get back together because they both KNOW that it won't work out! And also after that time they would have gotten over the whole mess - what is what allows such an ex couple to become friends - but NOT more.

So I'm sorry, the story had some good ideas and was well written but the conclusion took away from it. Fairytales just aren't real life!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE MIND NOR REASON

a cheater is a cheater will be a cheater. TK U MLJ LV NV

LazylonerLazylonerover 12 years ago
Disappointed in the intelligence of the wife

Its a fun story, and clearly you put some thought into the plot, but its cliche and unfortunately relied on perhaps the most obvious flaw that many of the RAAC stories do.

This wife has to be an idiot.

And I"m not saying that she simply is unwise. I mean she's less intelligent than the poor man they playfully mock in the TV series "An Idiot Abroad" (where they take a man with an 80 IQ and have him travelling the world.).

She goes over to her best friends house to look for a sweater she might have left there and allowed the husband to get her alone in a pool house?

Then she allowed him to talk her into meeting in person rather than talk over the phone and again allowed herself to be talked into a shed?

Finally when she again tries to break it off she allows the man into her house and into her bed?

Really?

Its frustrating to read stories like this. I'm sure it can happen, but after the first 1-2 times you read a story with a wife this bloody dumb you start to hate the stories. And it makes the reconcillation very frustrating. In this case its somewhat realistic as you have only a short time pass and Marsha clearly understands what she did. So its not like its been 5-10 years where the feelings would most likely have faded. However, it still ends up feeling a bit forced, especially as Marsha was abusing her husband for his earlier suspicions and then got caught doing exactly what she had said she hadn't been doing. It's very unlikely that trust could return.

Its still a lot better than many of the stories on this site, but I just wish I could have wanted to cheer for the wife more. She's just so stupid that I couldn't see how anyone would have wanted her back.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Hmm

I'm not going to ding you for a supposed RAAC story.

One, he DID dump her for at least a year with no intention of getting back and two he had a "Road to Damascus" moment with the cancer scare. When you face the Shadow of Death, some guy dipping his wick in your wife seems rather irrelevant.

I didn't believe the character of Bill. Not after the hill. If he faced a woman with half a brain, he'd have been toast. Luckily they are in short supply in the LW catagory. First sex made sense. Second was criminal. Third was just stupid. How exactly is he going to explain to Lydia how come Marsha is now NOT her best friend anymore? He had way too much to lose...and so did Marsha.

I liked your writing. I liked the plot. I found the idea that the lack of trust set up the fall was a pretty good one; one I had not run into before.

No obvious grammar or spelling errors that I caught, but I was engrossed in the story which says a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1 star. Marshall has trust issues.won't trust anyone.long story

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Trite or should I say - Tripe

Actually story was pretty good until you ruined it at the end, and I just somehow knew you were gonna fuck it up. The signs were all there, a bitch writer named Francis who's claiming to be a male, and a male protagonist that drinks wine and just can't seem to get on with his life while pining away for his slut wife. It's too bad he didn't have cancer and die, as it would have been a much better ending.

JEEBUS CRIPES! ! ! !

No wonder his wives cheated on him!

The sorry ass caricature of a man you created in this male bashing tale of woe, spent practically the whole story trying to placate a royal bitch, who not only blows his accusations totally out of proportion, but then you would expect us to believe that he would tolerate a six week temper tantrum.

AND you want us to just ignore the fact that, not only is she a cheating slut, but a hypocrite as well. She accidentally fucked Bill three times, which you wrote succinctly, and very erotically I might add, but all three times were no accident, the slut was loving it!

Then of course, you pull the classic bitch writers trite trick of making it the guys fault at some point. His only fault was marrying the bitch, then putting up with her shit. But we all know Marshall is fictional person created by FrancisMacomber to make men look bad, where as FrancisMacomber is a fictional person created by some man hating broad, to make men look bad.

Must be one of those life imitating art things.

I wonder if your husband (if you have one) knows what you are writing, or is he a cream pie eater that tolerates six month temper tantrums, and cheating?

This is the first story I've read of yours. I've seen your postings before, but my spider sense kept tingling me away. Since there wasn't much else that looked interesting I decided to take a chance and check this one out.

I should have listened to my spider sense!

You write well and I don't suggest you stop writing, I would suggest you stick with topics that you seem to have a flare for, like science fiction, or wine tasting. Or if Literotica ever opens up a "Wimps" catagory, you could be the next StangStar or Renquist.

Just an FYI -

This story really hit home for me because I recently found myself in the same situation as Marshall, the doctor required somebody to take me home after an outpatient surgery. Like Marshall I was low on people I could ask, when he gave me that same BS; "No one to take you home, no surgery."

There is no way they can refuse to do the procedure, because HMO's really hate law suits. Rather than ask the ex Mrs. zed0 (who‘s a gold digging bitch kitty, but not a cheating slut), I took a fucking cab home like any normal man would do. Told the Doctor if there's a problem with that, then admit me for post-op observation for a couple of days. HMO’s also really hate having to do that for an outpatient procedure. All of a sudden a cab driver looks pretty good to them, Heck - I even got them to pick up my cab fair.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
The lawyer stories were a bit funny - this one stunk up the joint.

Bad characters.

Worse plot

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Who am I to condemn a man content with a half loaf of a woman, when he deserves a whole one ?

Actually seem to be TWO Marshas in the story. The self absorbed ditz who is so galled by her husband's uber-clumsy but justified verification of her fidelity: she tumbled headlong into a sordid affair like a child down a ravine.

Then there is the woman who FINALLY realizes the worth of the man she had then lost & selflessly strives to make things right. The author seemed to rely on a awful lot of rendezvous-es fraught with potential for mishap that the story principals seem utterly unwitting in terms of downsides.

" Oy! There is a cloud on me matrimonial horizon . Clearly I must have a meal isolated with the spouse of my best friend & discuss." There is just too much of a "Peyton Place redux" element here for this to be a five star story .

Yet I was fully engaged enough to read & enjoy a very healthy percentage of the author's style. I consider it a bit of a personal weakness that I did enjoy the reconciliation .

Oh well, the heart wants what it wants . This quality putting me in synch with the ( re) newly adjoined couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prostate Exan?

I had a biopsy also - 2cm area of cancer - and the doctor did not jump up and say remove the prostate. There in fact 3-4 different choices for treatment. Also most biopsies the patient is left awake and it is painful but bearable: I had 12 needles injected through the anal canal into the prostate.. What you really missed was the affects afterwards. I bled from the prostate for a week at least. I know women will not freak at this, but blood in the urine is scary. Also I could not have any sex for a while because there was blood in the seminal fluid and to be honest sex would have been "bloody" painful. You missed a chance to let your character freak over that part of the experience. My choice: do nothing. In fact, at my age with the size of the cancer, I could in fact die long before the cancer grows to a size that they need to do something. You should have let your character do the research: it would have actually been educational. For as many women who die of breast cancer, the number is similar for men with prostate cancer. But we do not seem interested in advertizing this fact and women are so caught in pink that they ignore the fact that their male relatives and friends have a legitimate problem. Actually men probably need to advocate more for themselves. There is a surprising lack of sympathy and help out there for this problem in contrast to the issue of breast cancer. I will get off my soap Box.

This was a well written story. I am not sure they should have got back together. But people do change and life does go on.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 12 years ago
Missed the target

This started out as a winner. Novel approach. Then Marsha turned out to have an IQ of 25. The Prostate Cancer scare was poorly handled (more about that later). And the ending was just unbelievable, literally. These people had rocks in their heads.

As to the prostate problem, the patient would have had a PSA test -- a simple blood test -- and its outcome considered before they decided on a biopsy. The biopsy procedure is not as onerous as described and does not require fasting. Only in very unusual circumstances would it be necessary to administer a general anesthetic for a prostate biopsy procedure. Local anesthetic is adequate unless the patient has severe anxiety or other issues, none of which were apparent in this story.

Any doctor worthy of his shingle would not wait a week to reveal the test result, good or bad. He or his assistant would be on the phone as soon as the results were known. For obvious reasons.

The doctor was premature in telling the patient the prostate would have to be surgically removed if cancerous. There are at least a half dozen other therapies that might be appropriate and could have an equal chance for success. (Surgery, even the most recent robotic method, does not assure a 100% cure rate and it is misleading to infer that. All things considered, it is closer to 80%.) Finally, after cancer was ruled out, it would have been appropriate to have the patient be diagnosed with BPH, along with a brief description.

I think the whole issue with the prostate was poorly handled and might serve as a deterrent for some readers to seek appropriate and timely medical consultation if they encountered a similar problem.

skipperrskipperrover 12 years ago
Well written, but still poor.

The writing, as usual from this author, was well done. Unfortunately, the plot was weak, especially at the end. Even a decent ending might have saved the story, but this ending was horrible, and completely out of character with the story lines as set up. It was good to see the author step out from the lawyer stories, but somehow they got lost along the way. Too bad.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Missing?

Did i miss it or what happened with th sexy vic secret purchases?? What were they for ... I want to know dammit!! 5 stars

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
I liked this story very much - I like your writing

But I would have liked it more, if the wife would not have been that dumb. For me me as a reader such an unreasonable behaviour (first the long-time ranting over a small and quite understandable misbehaviour, than - three times! - running into simple and obvious traps) turns down most of my interest and sympathy for the acting persons.

But once more your style kept me reading!

5*

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Epiphany?

It seems that Marshall had an epihany of sorts with his cancer scare to now change his attitude 180 degrees, with respect to no longer wanting to be suspicious in nature towards his wife. Marsha was not the brightest bulb. I think if she would have been drugged for the initial cheating, then caught during the blackmail attempt it would have been better for me. It amazes me how the cheater seems to lose her anal cherry too via cheating...

I liked Lydia, and it was good to see her not getting together with Marshall. As paranoid as Marshall was, it is difficult to believe the reversal. Overall good story, and I think the reconciliation was okay, but slightly askewed. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marshall' life experiences -- his 1st wife cheated on him-- did NOT cause Marsha to cheat

this is just crap. Marshall did NOTHING wrong... that Justified Marsha 's cheating.

Marshall did NOT have his fear his paranoia because he was Nuts. His mindset came about because of his life experiences: his 1st wife

Suppose Marshall as a child had ...saya Boating accident and almost drown. Could ANYONE blame him for being afraid of deep water? No of course not,

after several weeks Marsha's decision to use Marshall's bad behavior as a Get of jail card for free card-- Marsha even admits to that - si what Kileld the marriage.

At some point she needed to move past it. And her decision NOT to is what killed the marriage... the sex with Bill was just icing on the cake

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
PISS poor. cliche riddled bullshit

like MOST of this author's story this one is a Turd. It is vile it is inhumane ...its stupid beyond words ...

and it is anti men.

sure Marshall's behavior and his paranoia in the Begnning of the story about what Masha MIGHT be doing is 100% wrong. But this mindset he has came about because of his Life experiences. Marshall was NOT a power control jealous freak. He got burned badly and his spirt or mindset was forever altered . Marsha KNEW his and after 2 or 3 weeks should of eased up.

*** Maybe Marsha COULD of suggested counselling for Marshall for his fears ???**

Instead Marsha used this as a "get of of Jail free card " -- her own words. (page 3).

it has now been several weeks and even after the party . Yet still Marsha had not even decided to let Marshall out of the dog house.

the marriage was OVER right there. The cheating was icing on the cake.

even after she fucked Bill... did she THEN ease up on Marshall?

Nope.... she still shit on Bill for a few more weeks.

Does Marsha have ANY sense of justice? any remorse?

This is what kills the silly pathetic idiotic reconciliation at all costs.

WHY cant he call a friend or a Doctor?

or take a Taxi ?

the fact that Marshall would call or ask the one person innhis life that went OUT OF HER TO TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT .... is absurd.

Yeeeeeeech

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...I hated the first 5 chapters

but you more than made up for it at the end. Thanks.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Very well written...

but still RAAC. People do get back together, so it is not unrealistic. You're the author, so it is your story to create.

I do not know any guys who have been so hurt by infidelity that they are unable to date and move on. When you are a well behaved man with assets and a regular source of income, women find you. Finding one to marry is your challenge.

Marsha is no ditz, nor a split personality: she just wanted to have sex with Steve and had the chance to live her fantasy. A woman who loved her husband selflessly and respected herself would have easily resisted such a philanderer.

So, this story is built on two flawed humans: One whose libido was greater than her love, and one whose self-worth was not sufficient. But aren't all of these stories built on human frailties? Good job.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Okay where should I start?

How about, I really liked it. It was very real and very well written. Now I get to go and read the rest of your work. Great job. A great story

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Well Written

Entertaining but very difficult to accept as anything other than a flight of fantasy. The original characters just would not have the last part.... And nothing happened to change them that extremely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Only two stars because Marsahll took the cheating whore Marsha back. No man in his right mind would take back a soiled slut like that

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
One of ...

One of the best I have read lately and will look at your Bio to see what I may have been missing.! I liked it because it seemed so real as we all make mistakes but most want to hate and think they are above all others like some on here but real love

does not just up and go away so I take it that many have never really loved ~~ what a

shame.!

Thank you FM

JAG

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
well written!

This is a rather convoluted and certainly unusual LW story. The ending could have used an epilogue, but perhaps it is better left as it was written.

Fine work. 5-star!

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
A good read...

Well written, plausible and entertaining - what more can be expected? Good job...and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow! What a steaming pile

First off, an adult can NEVER blame someone else for his or her actions. All you can ever truly have control over is WHAT YOU DO. Secondly, you had Wifey playing the wounded Spouse to the extreme ("Methinks Thou dost protest too much) especially after having her admit to having the hots for his best friend. And YOU WROTE that Hubby was more obsessed with his Wife than loving her (and probably him being a little insane. Having no other friends to help him out is weird. And were there no Taxis in that town?) and his going a year w/o cultivating Platonic relationships proved it. You and ukresearcher really should take up online Poker.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
In the end, it was OK

I started out disliking the story because it played on his suspicion as the "cause" for her infidelity. Granting that he was overly suspicious but he had a history that made him that way. A loving wife would have understood that and instead of going bitchy and revengeful would have worked to help him get over his insecurities. The fault for her cheating belongs to her. She made the free will decision the first time and that started the ball rolling. The story redeemed itself when she clearly rejects his early suspicions as the cause of her infidelity. She takes responsibility for what she did.

I dislike his 'woe is me' attitude. He rails against it himself but does nothing to fix it. It makes him pathetic and it's not an enjoyable read. The medical issue forcing reconnection is a tired vehicle. It works and this version was well written but as soon as he visited the doctor I knew exactly where the story was going.

What we finally get to is, is reconciliation possible? She made her initial mistake while emotionally upset, and while that upset was her own problem it makes it a little understandable. Bill, who she thought was a friend, took advantage of her emotional state. The next time she was drugged and the next time blackmailed. Bill was a real SOB. Is what she did forgivable? I think it is but I think the story didn't do enough for her to earn forgiveness. She took responsibility for her actions which was a good start. She says she hasn't been dating but he does nothing to confirm that. I'd talk with her sister who seems like a reasonable person. Staying with him through his medical problems was nice but not enough. Reconciliation was OK but it came a bit too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
realistic

A realistic story with a sad ending. she did some of the worst stuff imaginable and he still wanted her. with a wife like her he didn't need enemies. She knew about his issues and if she respected him at all she would know what her actions would do. This was an excellent story just some parts weren't believable. The sectary or lydia would have been glad to help him out. the fact he had to go to her was just sad and if his life was better with her in it then he needed more than an uriologist he needed a shrink. This was still a great story and I loved the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really like the author, but

The story, not so much. Her reaction to his suspicions was over the top. Then her actually cheating would be so devastating to him that there could never be forgiveness. Still, well written, as usual. Keep writing and I'll look forward to keep reading. Thanks, Tim

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Well my friend...

Just as I do, you are really going to get hit by the anonymous trolls. I on the other hand, loved this and gave you 5*.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
NO! NO! NO!

Maybe, I would use her as fuck buddy, but never again a wife. She blew it big time.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
Why Not Lydia?

Instead of calling Marsha why didn't he call Lydia?

Just doesn't make any scence that the person he would turn to would be the one who hurt him the worst. A well written story just has some major plot holes

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Liked the writing but I have issues . . .

My wimpometer registered fairly high regarding Marshall. After two or three weeks in the doghouse, my feeling is, enough is enough. Time for counseling or a separation. Instead, Marshall is too timid to confront the problem. OK, he made a mistake. He said he was sorry, and he showed he meant it. How much punishment should a normal man absorb?

It's not like he had an affair, or came home drunk, or beat her. So he showed lack of trust. She should have let it go. When she didn't, he should have had it out with her. But he kept finding excuses to avoid taking the bull by it's horns. That's at least 8/10 on the wimpometer.

Marsha was obviously looking for an excuse to fuck Bill, and she got one. Never mind her rationalizations and denials. Marshall failed to undress her after she was drugged and passed out. He purposely ignored his suspicions, having been wrong the previous time. Again, wimp, he avoided confronting her.

When he and Lydia caught the cheaters in flagrante dilicto, Marshall could not move -- only Lydia acted tough, but again Marshall was weak. Finally, lonely and tired of failed dating, or no dating, Marshall took her back -- another high score on the wimp scale. Despite these bad wimp demerits, I still give it a good score, 4.5, for originality and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't believe I rated this with 5*****'s.

But I had to. You forced me to care.

But having said that, I need to explain that in real life, I don't think this scenario would work. You see, she was pissed at him because he doubted her. Fine. But being THAT pissed, and THAT careless with another man, tells me that this probably would have happened at some stage anyway. I mean why would she get that angry in the first place? I mean to that extent? Guilt complex perhaps? Got something to hide? I mean really, it was far too disproportionate.

And then she gave in to Bill. Especially when she knew why her own husband left his previous wife.

No, sorry, it ended all wrong. And there are lots of things in life that are difficult, like cancer scares, and the loss of friends and/or family. His suffering alone, is really not that big a deal in the scheme of things. He would have gotten over it. Reconciling with this wife should not have been a possibility. Forgiving is one thing, but putting yourself in harms way by getting back with this creature is totally another...

grplrkrgrplrkrover 12 years ago
Why was the

Bedroom door locked if the girls were just showing each other clothes? That had to make him wonder.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Great

From every point of view, worthy of #5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It didn't click

The wrap up and the ending , well it just didn't click with the first 4 pages...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very good story that is beautifully written

A feel good story with it's happy ending. The story made the reader want for reconciliation of the two, but for myself I did want him to catch her cheating on him.

Just an all around good story. Thanks for writing it, and for the good edit, which made for a pleasurable read.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Liked the story

The story was very believeable to me. I enjoyed reading it and Thank you for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
RAAC? Yes indeed! I think I smell the odor of pure, unadulterated, stinking wimp-assed cuckold!!!

Harry was definitely right about this one. I hated to see you turn something that started out okay, into a real stinking pile of crap. I generously gave you one star, which was one more that this RAAC drivel deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC are spanking

Excellent storytelling as usual, the only question I had is why no taxicab? I'd hire a limousine service before turning to the ex for a ride. Damn closet cucks bitching about the ending; they've never been with a woman they didn't pay for which explains sooo much. Character, dialogue, pace, editing, all top notch, thanks for submitting.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Not Much

Apparently, readers either liked this story or hated it just as much. I felt the writing was well done but hated the ending. It just didn't feel right. The husband's little speech about trust at the end really turned my stomach.? He could forgive and forget after catching her in the act? I know damn well I couldn't.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
A wimp?

Wll he did act like a wimp in that he was always wallowing in self pity and never worked to get an active, viable life. As far as taking the wife back, that took some courage, especially if he lived in a town with people that felt like many readers here feel! Writing a story is not easy. The writer has to try to follow some sort of path. In a cheating wife story, the couple can either get back together, stay together, or separate. There are not that many options. Therefore the writer has to choose a path. The readers needs to understand that the writer gets bored if he always follows the same path to the same ending in every story. We writers try to hit one of the predetermined endings at a new angle or with a different approach. It isn't easy and for many readers, regardless of how the couple gets back together, the husband is a wimp. By readng the story, seeing a reconcilliation, and yelling "wimp", the reader is even more predictable than the writer. Consider his/her efforts and what he/she was trying to present to you. Few relationships are rock solid and the conflicts are seldom simply black and white, although many readers are content to reduce them to that status. Those readers must be either very happily married or very happily divorced.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 12 years ago
A few pieces missing - 3 stars

I have read the comments to this point. My comments:

1) I would have liked to hear something from Marsha's POV after the divorce. Since we heard from her earlier in the story, it seems relatively weak to hear her thoughts expressed in dialogue with Marshall.

2) People are human, especially in their weaknesses. This can also make them unpredictable. So I give some license to authors for characters making bad, and even illogical, decisions. However, the author should make some attempt to explain the behavior later in the story. This is usually done through showing the growth of one or more of the primary characters.

The problem is that these characters didn't grow. Instead, fear and loneliness, and fear of more loneliness, caused them to change their minds. This is human, and weak.

3) The "reconciliation" is not only abrupt, it's also incomplete. What will their new relationship look like? WIll it be marriage? Will they have a sex life? If so, will it in any way resemble what he wanted, and the lack of which helped prompt his initial suspicions? A man twice burned might be expected to pause and even negotiate, unless he has become so desperate to avoid loneliness that he forgets the rest of his own self in order to avoid being alone.

4) I like this author a lot, and look forward to reading many more of his stories. For the more literary minded, I recommend reading the Hemingway short story "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber." Interesting insights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You had an excellent story But you mıssed out a vıtal part: the true mess after they were caught. U dıd not focus on thıs and thıs was the vıtal ınfo mıssıng. What ıs the use of buıldıng up such a great story but dıd not have the sıght to focus post the cheatıng.

That major gap was unforgıvable so ınstead of votıng a low score, ı have chosen not to rate thıs story. I know ı have now erred just as you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The ending is likely not the ending.

I was as pissed at her for creating and maintaining the deep freeze as I was for her cheating. But through it all, I was drawn in and found myself caring about how he resolved all of it. I suspect the ending of the story would not be the way their relationship ends; rather, the permanent mistrust will mean they will end up apart. But I cared about them and still am thinking about them. So thank you, author, for creating a nice experience for me.

MikelGMikelGover 12 years ago
Bill as the scape goat?

I liked the twist of the suspicious husband being proven wrong only to be proven right, but you had one major story flaw, Bill was Marshall's best friend and he did not know he was a hound dog, come on, maybe Lydia had no clue, but best buddies have no secrets about women conquest. That part of the story, along with blackmailing was piling on to make Bill look like the antagonist instead of Marsha, that was over done, the rest I liked.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
A very good read.

I liked the story and I liked the ending,,,,,,5* for this one.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Good Read.

I'm not saying happily ever after, but in this case old dogs amy be able to learn a new trick. Thank You.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 12 years ago
good job

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to reading you again. By the way to any other fans of this genre. The new movie Descendents is amazingly good, best movie I've seen in months and also works quite well as a cheating wife story.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
As usual...

Most of what Harry says is stupid. Inhumane...really?

In spite of Harry's moronic comment that most of your stories are turds, most of your stories are very good. Harry usual incoherent comments that put together add up to a bunch of gibberish. I have to wonder if he is sober when he writes.

With that said I have to agree with some of the others that know how to make constructive comments. This was not your best work. To me it seemed completely telegraphed. To be able to anticipate the ending isn't necessarily always bad. But there has to be some reason for the reader to want that that ending. I just couldn’t get excited about this reconciliation.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as usual

a little to quick to forgive and forget there is this little matter of penance to be paid by the faithful open bottomed slut her girlfriend studley's wife and studly . time do heal some wounds but festers most others . her act of contrition only mitigates part of her indiscretion i believe she should have been raked over the coals for an additional time piriod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Usual Excellent Work

Trust is such a tender and tentative emotion/mind set. You have presented a word picture of great clarity about how to lose it and regain it - thank you!

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Great read

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Much !

Are all bearers of the names Marsha and Marshall cursed with such stupidity ? The pair in this little soap sure prove to be nitwits - UGH !!! Just the same... excellent prose though could be 20% shorter. A humane tale about impulsive fears and everyday foibles - forced myself to give it 4 stars.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Why in the world would anyone trust......

someone who lures them to an isolated location and then drug you. Why would Bill's promise that it would end have any validity whatsoever? The first time ok everone is human. The second time was just foolish - she should have freaked when Bill drove to an isolated location (he might have been serial killer). The third time in their bed makes no sense! First, Bill took a huge risk drugging Marsha because drugs can stay in her system for days. Second, it seem like Bill gave Marsha better sex than Marshall but that fact never enters her head as a reason why she seems to give in to Bill. It is like the woman who allows herself to get drunk so she can get fucked without taking responsiblity for the act. Lastly, all of this anger she had for Marshall jumping to a wrong conclusion but nothing comparable for Bill? Marshall just read into things being different that there was an affair going on based upon him being hurt that way before. Bill lured her to his home to seduce her into betraying both Bill and Lydia. Friends do not take advantage of each other. Despite the above this story was well written so while the reconcilliation is unlike (Marshall was fucked over twice -(1) Marsha's overreaction and (2) Marsha's affair) it makes a good ending. Thanks!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Too many clips from other LW stories, too many logical lapses.

First you named them Marshall and Marsha. That alone was almost more than I could take. LW bad precedent of others who did that stupid trick.

Interesting bit about prostate cancer concerns to a man but really didn't add to the story between M&M. The male was made too timid and tentative for an otherwise intelligent person. Others have commented on the illogic of the woman's stupidity, given as innocent trust of a predator. Boring and not believable in this case especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he is living proof even God makes mistakes

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WOMEN!

Life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever! BRILLIANT WRITING, WELL DONE!!!!

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the tale, and the writing was excellent. I think the moral of the story is a good one-trust is a decision (at least in part), and a relationship without trust is no relationship at all. It also goes to communication, and the lack thereof, in a relationship. That said, I cannot understand the wife's huge overreaction to the husband's suspecting an affair. A few days or even a week in the doghouse is understandable. But, weeks of the cold-shoulder and sleeping in the guest room? Really? She was hurt by his lack of trust. Sure. It's a big deal. But, couldn't she accept that her husband has trust issues? Couldn't she listen to him explain that the little circumstances he kept seeing got him into a paranoid state? Couldn't she give him a pass as having had a moment of insanity? I would hope for that much out of a wife.

Despite your excellent writing, and the realistic reconciliation, and the good moral to the story, the actual seductions do not ring even a little true. As to the first encounter with Bill in the pool house, I just don't buy it. Everything in the story suggests that his wife would not cheat on her husband-she seemed to really love him, etc. Sure, she thought Bill was a real hunk, she had been doing without for weeks (her choice), she was still stinging a bit from her husband's lack of trust, etc. But, the obvious ploy by HER friend's husband to lure her over to his pool house, he being oiled up and next to naked, then cornering her in the pool house. Women who aren't whores, and who aren't drunk/stoned, don't just perpetrate that kind of betrayal unless they are in a particularly vulnerable place-especially with her best friend's husband. That first seduction just seems unrealistic, given that she seems to not have wanted to cheat in any way, shape or form. Then, the second seduction is so obvious, that it seems that the wife would have to be near-retarded to allow it to happen. The story tells us she didn't want it to happen, but she went along with everything Bill wanted-and it was pretty obvious where it was headed. Finally, the blackmail was again obvious. I will accept that the wife was by now in a state of near-panic and desparation. But, she did not believe that her friend and Bill were swingers, she knew what kind of shit-bag Bill was (drugged her, manipulated her, preyed on her, didn't give a shit about her marriage, and now blackmailed her). She says she was prepared to call his bluff if he wanted it more than that 3rd time. But, she goes along with it anyway? She doesn't trust him worth a damn by then-she was already wracked with guilt and must have known that she couldn't live with it without confessing. Then, she has the 3rd encounter, at her own home?!? No way she takes that risk. I see each of the 3 seductions as very unlikely, given that the rest of the story suggests that the wife is reasonably intelligent, very much in love with her husband, etc. If there were other problems in the marriage, dissatisfaction, etc., maybe I could buy it. Maybe knowing how old the characters are would be helpful. They didn't have kids, but both had been married before, but the husband has a fairly important job. Maybe they were late 20's/early 30's? Seems a little too old for such silliness. A few changes to the seductions would have made it more believable.

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichover 12 years ago
very good

More please!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
I enjoyed the read...

wondering if I'd figured out where it was going. Thank you for the fine work.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
A fine ending -

To a good tale, she was not just vulnerable she was very gullible and foolish beyond reason -

Is the person you portrayed likely to be a repeat offender - probably not but sheesh - thick as a brick.-

Well done and very readable - also thought provoking - the kind of story i like the most - Thank you

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
and that boys and girls

is why sluts cheat and do it over and over. fucked with this guys head, feels guilty, now she will fuck with his head again because she will get mad at him because she felt so guilty. the best cure for a cheating pussy is a new pussy.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I suppose what kept it from being a "5" with me is the ending. This was not a one time fling and was not inevitable because her husband was suspicious. In fact, she should have been sensitive to his concerns because of his previous marriage. I assume she is trying to return simply to assuage her overwhelming feelings of guilt. This character will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and that men and women

is why you have the teaparty... superbly well written story that simpletons cannot understand nor appreciate because they got back together. Those of us who have had real relationships with real women acknowledge the talent this author displays in telling a story even though we might not agree with the final outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Its a well written story - but no man I know would take back a cheating slut whore lioke Marsha. She will only fuck around on him again when she gets the chance

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerabout 12 years ago
Not bad but...

As much as I enjoyed the story I kept encountering things that seemed contrived or implausible. Others have mentioned most of them.

For me the worst problem was how easily he let her back into his life. I think it would be a long slow process, and she wouldn't have been in his bed that soon for sure. Having her under the same roof in the guest room would have been difficult enough. A slow journey to getting back together, with quite a few bumps in the road, would have been more believable.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
Here is a shock.

I'm going to disagree with Harry on two accounts.

First, most of this authors stories are very good.

Second, this was a decent story.

Yes, it was a bit contrived to the reconciliation. But it's is in the top 80 percentile when it comes to this genre.

My big problem comes from the weeks of anger over him thinking she was cheating. Yes, I can see that she would be pissed, but that was a little over the top.

Still I have yet to read what I think was a stinker by this author.

But every review Harry writes is pretty much that way.

And any score over a 4 in this genre is a good score.

thebulletthebulletabout 12 years ago
Since I'm not a misogynist, thumbs up

There are a number of woman haters on this site who only see black and white. Shades of grey are beyond their vision. These insufferable misogynists don't live in the real world. I figure most must be right wing republicans who carry their 'no compromise at any cost' philosophy even to porn sites.

This wife fell to the wiles of a predator 3 times, the first due to emotional confusion, the 2nd due to drugs and the 3rd due to blackmail. In the eyes of the moral majority, that makes her an incorrigible slut. A more reasonable person might try to see things with a more compassionate eye, but compassion today is in short supply. In America today, the poor, the losers, the unsuccessful, the homeless, the unhealthy all deserve the death penalty. It's the consequence of being a "christian" nation. Most christians I know are selfish and uncaring sons of bitches. I guess it comes with the religion. That Jesus Christ, man he was a mean SOB.

A good story with some actual emotions and some real-seeming situations. There are enough reasonable people on this site to give a writer like FM a chance.

Hope he continues to write, no matter how many of the LW patrol he pisses off.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I am not religious, but I know Christ saved the cheating woman from the Capital Punishment in the New Testament!

@ thebullet I am not religious, however I would like to show you:

1. There is Culture in the World, where the religious requirments the CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for the cheating wife (humanist husband sent the cheating wife to her parents and her jewelery is the only assets what she can take with herself in the divorce. No 50-50% and the exwife must be afraid of the autothority if the husband will tell the true in her all life......or her sexual organ destroys in her young girl ages .......). A 14 years old girl is waiting for her death in the prison in a country. Her sin was some animal men raped her in gang bang! In this Culture I would not be REVENGE STORY FAN. In this Culture the cheating wife is the Jerry, David, the rabbit and this Cultural foundementalists are Tom, Goliat and the cocky Lion. I am not religious, but it is good to know Christ saved the cheating woman from the Capital Punishent in the New Testament.....

2. There are some religions in the World, in which a humanist science POV person can think the life rationality works: Parsi, Buddhism, Taoism, Sintoism and the MODERN NOT FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTINATY. Vatican and the for first protestant Church the Anglican approved of DARWIN and the EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Somebody who do not like the cheating wives that does not mean he is misogynist. He is ONLY ANTI SLUT/BITCH/WHORE WIVES man. Who does not like eating creampie of other men, does not turn on seeing his wife/fiancee/girl friend fucked by strangers(s) that man is not misogynist ONLY ANTI SLUT/BITCH/WHORE WIVES man! I do not like the humiliation specialy.

4 If you look at my favorit collection, you will find many reconcilation story, where I am sometime in the minority opinion. I am not fundementalist and I am not an absolutist. I think many people can learn from their mistake, and some percentage people could get second chance, but not everybody.

5. BTW The romantic love can be measured in the brain by instruments in the modern biology research!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I usually

don't mind happy ends on cheating wife stories

as along they're believable and don't seem to be forced

but the happy ending on that one seems to be forced

3 stars only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy cow; so to speak. Where did Duna come from on this one?

It's educational to read what comes from a mind that picks and chooses what to believe in a religion. Of course we all do that in life, but to see one so absolutely self righteous about what is right and what is wrong in life shows the danger of religion when carried too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone"

The ability to find the caps lock key and use dozens of question marks and exclamation points must pass for intellectual aptitude in Albania. His misunderstanding of a much debated and somewhat cryptic moment in the Gospel of John is not surprising. Let not the self-righteous judge the sinner. Were Christ's directive practiced on this forum we would have far fewer posts, none by the sanctimonious rabble constantly judging and condemning "the woman taken in adultery."

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Against being not religious.............

@ Drear Anons (prulal) I would have liked to show against thebullet comment, the christinaty culture has not capital punishment against the cheating wives. Sometimes it must write again and again.........................If somebody is not religious or agnostic he/she MUST BE OBJECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol, not just 'question marks and exclamation points'

but many 'periods' as well, duna ain't post-menopausal yet!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Objectivty

The most protestant churches let the divorce work at unsoluted marriage problems.

USA is protestant majority country, so there the divorce law institute has worked for centuries. Why is problem husbands divorce his cheating wives and remarried new wives at thebullet???????

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THOSE MINDS GO ON DECEIVING

who, what, when and where changes. TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Somehow I missed this one the first time around

Your one of my top 5 favorite writers on this site. This one didn't disappoint. Seemed realistic--at least the characters seemed to act according to what we know of them. I've seen lots of relationships survive similar shocks, so I know reconciliation often works. They are changed, but together. The BTB crowd are obviously Republicans, so I can understand their simplistic responses and simpleminded solutions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story until the ending was explored

It is well written and a great story line, but the ending killed it. There were warnings, cheating, missed communications, and an ongoing affair, then BAM. They get back together and all is OK. NOT! There are too many missed events that resulted in a bad ending. Sorry. Keep writing, but the end let it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

very professional writing! I like the way you switched between viewpoints, and the flow of the story was great! Somehow though I feel you could have done more with it. The end wasn't terrible, just predictable. If I had to have the same procedure and could find nobody to take me, I think I'd have the doctor do it at my house before calling my ex-wife.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Well written as usual an a tale with a good moral. I was happy to see the reunite. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

She takes care of him during a stressful 36-hour period so he gives her a pass on her cheating . . . and this after he's actually seen her engaged in anal sex? Pretty unlikely, if you ask me. I'm not against reconciliation. I just think it's too unlikely here to believe it would happen that way. You're one of my favorite writers here, but this one fell short for me. That said, I'm looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... had a cancer scare a few years back, it made me it made me take a new look at a lot of things.

Panther Fan.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
It's a great story

but I never get how it's some how the husband's fault. I like how Marsha took credit. Like she said, no it was my fault. Just like I don't believe in that, "oh he's just being a man. Its bullshit, you can say "NO". But over all great story.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Get real!!!

Whatever you're smoking I'd like some of it. First off yeah Marshall was dead wrong for bursting through his wife's bedroom door with the expectations of catching her in the act, he was also wrong for comparing his first ex wife's actions of that of his current ex-wife Marsha. Marshall is what we women would call a man with baggage, he was still bitter & angry over his ex-wife's infidelity combined that with the fact that he no longer trusted women made him very bad husband material. He assumed that all women were cheating whores like his first ex-wife. It's obvious that Marshall has insecurity issues from his previous marriage that he failed to deal with before entering a new relationship; what he should've done was explain this to his wife or possibly obtained some therapy before he decided to remarry again, because he still was suffering over his first wife's betrayal which he than made the mistake of carrying that same insecure paranoia behavior over to his marriage with Marsha; which as a women is a no no! With that being said, what the fuck are you smoking author?! Yeah Marshall was wrong for not trusting his wife & doubting her fidelity but let's be real--HE WAS ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY RIGHT!!!! His accusation shouldn't/ isnt enough to convince me that Marshall drove her to ride bills dick! She was upset--rightfully so, but he apologized & explained himself but she wouldn't let it go! She chosed to stay angry, she chosed to not listen or care about Marshall's apologies, she choses to shut him out in every aspect of her life, she chosed to cheat not once but 3 fucking times! Even after knowing that this would hurt Marshall, she chosed to continue to make their life hell, she chosed to lie to Marshall, instead of just trying to rebuild their relationship ( if that's what she wanted--the ball was in her court) she decided that fucking bill was better & tried to rationalize her treacherous behavior--knowing this was something Marshall's already deluded psyche couldn't hand! I find it revolting that they end up back together again, she had a choice--it was either to sit down & have a long talk with Marshall or just divorce him; because in a relationship if there's no trust there's no relationship. It was her decision to continue to dwell on the fact that he burst through their bedroom door in anticipation of catching her fucking another man; but isn't that what happened anyway?! Even when she fuck'd bill that first time she hadn't forgiven or talked with Marshall she was still playing the injured spouse knowing that she no longer held that prestigious title because she had just proved that she was in fact a fucking whore. Even after fucking bill the second time she still hadn't even made an effort to try & rebuild her & Marshall's relationship. As a woman I would've been scared to lose my husband & I would've instantly saw that Marshall's mistake of not trusting me / bursting through the bedrooms door was nothing compared to the betrayal I'd had caused & forgiven my husband & tried to be the best wife I could be instead of a total fucking bitch. I found it funny that even bills ex-wife thought that Marsha was overreacting & should just let it go--I agreed with her! I think Marsha caused bills blackmail on herself, he might've drugged her the second time but the first & third time was voluntary! Unless Marsha has an I.Q of a rock she should've realized that her only option to stop bills blackmail attempt was to tell Marshall, yeah he would've been pissed but that would've been better than catching bill with his dick in his his wife's pussy. She also would've realized that bill would have never told Marshall what was going on & she should've asked her supposed bestfriend if they had an open marriage. Marsha is just a fucking moron! She makes me sick! I think it's pathetic that bill was wallowing in self pity--I hate a weak man with no self esteem, he needed to stop dwelling on his failed marriages & moved on not start right back up with the same source who'd crushed his heart. I also think its pathetic that he has no friends, how sad is that? Marshall just seemed so pathetic he screamed LOSER! I don't find it cute nor romantic that you put the wimpy loser with the dumb whore back together again, I don't see how Marshall had resolved his trust issues as well as his communication skills, I don't see how Marsha learned communication skills as well as grew some brain cells. Marshall needs therapy to try & fix his problem but going back to Marsha isn't the answer, Cindy turned him down for a date, boohoo! --that's life, sometimes it gives you lemons & you have to make lemonade or in my case lemon-rita, that's no excuse to give up on love & life just because you made the mistake of choosing the wrong people to give your heart to. Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince/king. I had a boyfriend who was constantly accusing me of cheating --I wasn't of course but the idiot was so badly burned by his ex that he associated me with the slut, that did not cause me to fuck around on him due to his accusations, that didn't plant the seed that" since he's already accusing me anyway I'd might as well fuck around on him" I understood his bitterness, he wasn't boyfriend material because he couldn't trust another woman. I didn't like Marsha & really hated marshall because I can't stand a weak low self-esteem man, I think it's a real turn off & no woman likes a man with this trait. I think Marshall was weak & pathetic & Marsha is a stupid pathetic slut. The two should be happy together--not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

But needed a bit more fleshing out at the end as it all rsolved too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry

Not what I would expect from you and not real happy about reading ALL seven pages! I gave you a four for talent and good story telling but, to me - this story was a real 'ONE' due to the ending!

Her overall conduct was way passed accetable and easily led to her allowing her secret fantasy to materialize. Give us a break, she made excuses for three times and told herself she was angry at herself for allowing it but - she did!

In the end - remorse - sure, she loved him but make no mistake, she Cheated, justified and then cried sorrowfully. Will she do it again, doubtful but - gyess what, he'll begin to wonder again and it will affect their relationship.

Well - a four but really a one, you shou;dn't ask us to accept this nonsense, you are way too good for childish make believe.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the tale of the self-fullfilling prophecy

but this time it went on way too long. I think you could have told this tale in 3 pages instead of 7, but either way. I didn't care about what he watched on TV, why do we know about football players knee injuries, and not get to be privy to the conversation over dinner with his wife where he's deciding his life MIGHT be better with her in it than not. It was all about him and his insecurities, and the feelings of dislike for this guy only painted a picture of someone who would get abused and taken for granted in any relationship. But my word, with all the build up about the prostrate, I figured you were going to suggest that being celibate for so long had endangered his health. Doctors orders: get laid man! farcical to be sure, but it might have salvaged this one on some level. voted a 2, only because you ARE a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

well written but the ending turned it into cuckie shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

fuck the story. you gave us a non-stereotypical Indian and for that you get 5*. most fucktards in usa(most not all) think we all are short cuckolded snake charmers. well we are not. im over 6 feet 8 inches tall and if you havent figured it out by now, yes a goddamn indian. our spy network in pak afghan is larger than cia. trust me i know someone who works in raw. people need to stop thinking that we are just pathetic accented call centre employees.

and one more thing rajesh from big bang theory is one of those guys whod get bullied regularly out here. not saying that bullying is acceptable, just that we have some fuckin variety here as well.

excuse me, that was a well written story. the reconcillation does not seem practical but love never is. frankly i think he should have hooked up with lydia.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Sad, but not a cuckold

Marshal is a sad character. Marsha is not much better off. They are damaged. Who isn't damaged in some way? Some of us are stronger than others, some of us are more broken than others, none of us are perfect - and if we were, we would forgive the rest! Marshal is not a cuckold. He did not accept his wife's infidelity. He divorced her. She paid the price and lost her marriage and her husband. What neither lost was their love for each other. Our lives are short, this world can be a hard shitty place, if you can find someone to share your joys and face your fears with - so much the better. Even if it is a person that hurt you. How many friends do you have that haven't hurt you in some way?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Just read again

Beautifully told with very eloquent language. It draws you in and makes you feel a part of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two damaged souls

I usually call BS on stories where the cheater gets to return and they try and 'work through' it. But as one who has had 'the cancer scare', I fully understood what happened to Marshall. Unless you've went through it and have tasted the fear and then when the all clear sign is signaled you breathe in a different air that tastes better, the days are much brighter and you realize that there IS a future out there, you just can't imagine. You just can't imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous