Suzie's Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Are you ready for me to begin?" Curt asked.

"Yes, but go slow please," Suzie begged.

Curt began slowly pulling back just several inches at first and then easing forward again. He did this repeatedly for several minutes before gaining much speed. Soon though, he was fucking into her with some purpose. Her legs were pushed up against her boobs and he was holding himself above her with his arms. As he picked up speed he pushed a little deeper and soon was driving his cock into her to the balls.

Even with the rubber, the friction to his young cock from Suzie's tight anal passage had Curt soon nearing climax. Her tits were shaking as he pumped into her back hole. Suzie moaned beneath him as he fucked her ass. She stared wide-eyed at Curt's face as he thrust repeatedly into her. Her hands were on his hips seemingly guiding him to his target. Just when she thought he would shoot off in the rubber, he stopped. He reached down to the floor to retrieve the vibrator. He switched it on and handed it to Suzie.

"Why don't you use this against your pussy while I finish," he said.

"Okay," Suzie answered.

He resumed his push-up position over her and began fucking her again in her tight ass. Suzie held the vibrator to her pussy with one hand and squeezed a nipple with the other. The contact of the vibrator to her clit sent shivers of delight up her spine. The additional pleasure to her nipple and ass were soon driving her towards another orgasm.

Curt's thrusts into her tight pink asshole were nearly frenetic now. His climax was rapidly approaching as was hers. 'Could they time it together,' was the thought that occurred to them both together. Maybe not this time, as Curt was racing toward his. The wonderful pleasure he was experiencing from her tight ass had him peaking quickly. The mental fact that he was taking her anal virginity didn't hurt either.

Curt slammed forward one last time burying his cock to his balls in her ass and his dick began spewing cum into the reservoir end of the condom. For Suzie, all the varied stimulation was driving her nuts. Her clit was humming from the vibrator. Her ass was tingling and quaking from the stimulation and pounding Curt was inflicting upon it. Along with the pleasure to her sensitive nipple, she was ready to explode.

When she felt him shooting off in the condom in her ass, it threw her over the edge and she climaxed. Suzie wiggled beneath him for several minutes until Curt, unable to hold himself up after the intense orgasm, allowed some of his weight to pin her to the sofa. They breathed heavily as they both tried to recover from their intense orgasms.

Curt felt Suzie struggling beneath him and realized he was making it hard for her to breathe. He lifted himself back up, this time on his elbows, but did not pull his dick from her ass. He was still buried deep inside her. As his erection slowly departed, he could feel himself slipping out. He did not want to lose the condom in her butt, so he slowly withdrew while still big enough to pull the condom with him. He lowered his knees between her splayed legs to further reduce the weight to his tired arms. He looked down at Suzie and she opened her eyes and looked at him too. They kissed.

"You okay?" Curt asked. "How did you like it?"

"Wow, that was amazing," Suzie said. "You sure pounded the shit out of my poor little asshole."

"Is it sore?" he asked worried.

"I think so," she said.

Curt sat back on his legs and looked at her pussy and cute butt. Her pussy was a wet rosy pink and looked very inviting. Her asshole was still partial open and bright red. It did look like it had been abused a bit and Curt felt badly of himself for putting her through that.

"Suzie, I'm sorry. I hope it doesn't hurt too much," he said.

"No, it's not that bad," she said. "Plus I enjoyed what you did to me. I don't think I could do that every day but maybe we could do it again soon."

"Really, you liked it?" he questioned. "I'm afraid I got a little carried away."

"No, it was fine. It was intense, but fine. It felt strangely pleasurable to have your big dick stuffed inside me. Is that what regular fucking feels like?" Suzie asked.

"No, regular fucking is even more wonderful," Curt said. "You're going to love the sensations from fucking in your pussy," he added.

"I can hardly wait," Suzie smiled at him.

Curt got off the couch and went to pull the condom off. Suzie swung around and told him to wait. Curt looked at her questioningly. Suzie indicated for him to step right up to her. He did so and his condom covered cock was inches from her face. 'What is she going to do?' Curt thought.

"Can I remove it?" she asked.

"Sure, if you want to but watch out for the cum inside," he said.

Suzie reached up and grabbed the top with both hands. It was slick inside from his cum and slid down easily and off the end. Suzie stared at his dick which was wet with cum. As she held the condom in her left hand, she pulled him closer with her right to the back of his thigh. As his cock neared her lips she swooped down and grabbed the head in her mouth like a bird catching a night crawler. She sucked the head for a few seconds before grabbing his shaft with her free hand and releasing his cock from her mouth.

"Tastes funny," she said. "Like rubber."

"That's from the condom," Curt responded.

"Guess I don't like condoms very much," Suzie remarked.

She took his dick once again between her lips and drew the softened member to the back of her mouth. She pressed forward until she had his whole soft cock in her mouth and her lips were touching his balls. She tightened her lips at the base and drew back cleaning his cock of any remaining cum. She stretched it away from his body like an elastic fire hose. Suzie took it back in to the root and lightly chewed her way back to the head. She loved chewing lightly on his softened cock.

Curt groaned at her administrations to his flaccid cock. He glanced at the clock and it read 6:30. He knew Suzie had to leave now for dinner. Besides if he allowed her to keep this up much longer, he could already tell she would get him hard again very soon. He stepped back and she reluctantly let his dick pop from her mouth but not before it stretched a bit.

"Why did you back away?" she said, and grinned at him.

"You're going to get me going again and you need to leave for dinner now, don't you? It is 6:30," he said.

"Oh, I suppose you're right. Though, I'd much rather skip dinner and get my nourishment from these," she said, as she grabbed his balls and pulled him closer.

"You could call home and tell you folks you're grabbing a burger with me," he said.

Suzie pulled his testicles to her mouth and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Then she popped it back out and briefly did the same to the other.

"Are you saying we'll go for burgers after?" she asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you?" he said.

"That's great," she said as she held up the rubber in her hand.

"What about this?" she asked. "What should I do with it?"

"I thought you wanted it for some reason?" Curt joked. "Maybe what's inside it?"

"Gross, you nasty boy," Suzie smiled. "You expect me to eat your cum from this rubber, do you? It probably tastes awful, like the rubber, and now it is ice cold too," she said.

"Give it to me. I'll throw it away. It probably would taste awful out of the condom," he agreed, as he walked to the kitchen garbage can.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" Suzie asked, with a smile.

"Well, only slightly. I rubbed my hand across my lips one time and didn't realize I had cum on the back. I then licked my lips and got a little taste," he said.

"What did you think?" Suzie quizzed joking.

"Not nearly as sweet as you, babe," he said laughing.

"Well, thanks," she said. "I better call home now," she said and she slid across the couch to the phone.

Her mom protested a bit that she should have called earlier but then agreed. However, she had to be home by 10:00 as it was a school night even if she was about to graduate. When she hung up, she slid her naked butt back across onto the towel and pulled Curt to her again by his cock.

"Come here to Suzie, Cyclops. You're a naughty boy, fucking poor Suzie's asshole and taking her anal virginity. I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson," she stated joking.

Curt was about to comment when she sucked his whole soft cock back in her mouth and started lightly gnawing on him. She grabbed his balls and pulled them down. Curt gasped. He lost what he was about to say as she tortured him between pain and pleasure.

Suzie squeezed his balls in her hand testing the limits of what he could take. She was not really trying to get him back because she had actually enjoyed the anal sex. Rather she was experimenting herself with what gave him pleasure and what was too much.

Curt's cock hardened in her mouth and forced her head back away from his balls. She stopped chewing on him and sucked the head. In no time he was rock hard again. Suzie went to work. She was determined to give him a great blowjob. She licked his head, played with his balls, and stroked the shaft.

Suzie took him to the back of her mouth and pulled him back with tight pressure from her lips to his cock. Then she decided to try to deepthroat him again. She pushed him to the back of her mouth and swallowed repeatedly. She popped the head into her throat and Curt groaned with pleasure. Suzie pushed forward and took him to the root. She was getting good at this and could do it whenever she wanted now. It still amazed her she could take something the size of Curt's dick into her throat, but she could.

Suzie worked him with her throat muscles and his legs began to tremble. She took him out of her throat to gather air and then took him right back in again. The trembling in his legs seemed to get worse and she was afraid he might collapse on the floor. This time when she removed him from her throat she backed off completely and maneuvered him to the couch. Suzie got on the floor between his legs and went to work again on his dick.

Curt was consumed with pleasure. Suzie was giving him such sensations with her mouth that he could think of nothing else. His brain was frozen with sexual delight. Suzie took him back in her throat and worked his cock with her throat muscles. Curt was groaning and moving his head back and forth on the back of the sofa. He could not take much more of this without cumming. She was literally pulling the cum from his balls and he was powerless to prevent it.

Suzie's left hand moved to her pussy and she played with herself as she brought him towards his climax. Her right hand alternated between stroking his cock and palming his testicles. Suzie gained speed now as she stopped deepthroating Curt and took to bobbing fast on his cock. At this pace he could not hold out long.

Curt's fingers caressed Suzie's blonde hair and guided her head up and down. With one last mighty groan, his ass came up off the seat and his cock exploded. Suzie was ready. She sucked and swallowed his cum as fast as it shot out. She squeezed his balls trying to milk more cum from them. After at least seven good pulses, Curt slumped back to the couch exhausted and drained.

Curt's eyes were closed so he did not see Suzie continue to rub her clit to a wonderful orgasm. He vaguely heard her groaning as she continued to lightly suck the last drops of cum from his spent organ. Curt slowly opened his eyes after several minutes. Suzie had his dick laying on his stomach and she was sucking his balls into her mouth. Suzie was watching him with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"My God, Suzie, you're the world's best," Curt stated.

"Thanks, stud," Suzie joked.

"You deserve a steak after that, not just a burger," Curt said.

"I think you just fed me a lot," Suzie smiled. "My tummy is pretty full already."

"Hey, I just thought of something," Curt said. "We're going to have to wear our sweats to the burger joint."

"You can always go inside and get yourself some other clothes," Suzie said.

"What about you though?" Curt said.

"Do you have anything little old me could wear?" Suzie asked.

"Maybe I can find something," Curt grinned.

"This ought to be good," Suzie laughed.

They straightened up and Curt donned his sweats and ran to the house to change. Suzie wrapped the towel around her and watched TV while he was gone. About fifteen minutes later, Curt returned with clothes under his arm. He had a pair of his brother's shorts and one of his own football jerseys.

"Try these on," he said.

"The shorts look fine. Are these yours?" she asked.

"No, they're my dumb brother's. I grabbed them from his drawer while he was downstairs," Curt said.

"The shirt looks huge for me but I'll try it. My underwear is kind of sweaty though," she said.

"Go without," he said smiling.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," she said. "You want my tits bouncing around for all to see?"

"We don't have to get out of the car. We'll do the drive in," he said.

"Okay," she said.

She stood and peeled the towel off. Curt looked at her naked body and felt his dick stiffen a bit in his shorts. He never tired of looking at her beauty. With her lost weight, now at nine pounds, she was nearly perfectly proportioned in his mind. If he had his way she would walk around nude all the time but only for him. Suzie put the shorts on without panties. When she looked up Curt was grinning.

"What is so funny?" she asked.

"If my brother knew his shorts contained your bare pussy, he'd never want to wash those," he said laughing.

"I guess a boy his age might think that way," she agreed, with a chuckle.

Curt watched her move to don the jersey. Her tits swayed as she grabbed the shirt. They stretched somewhat as she raised her arms over her head to let the shirt drop down her arms. Again his dick stiffened slightly in his shorts. Curt thought to himself, 'I'll never get enough of staring at her breasts.' With the shirt on Suzie looked sexy but like a kid in grown-up's clothes. At least on top she did.

"You look great," Curt said grinning.

"It's comfortable," Suzie said. "One problem though."

"What is that?" he asked.

"The sleeves are fairly large. You can see my breasts if I hold my arm like this," she said, with a smile.

"Well, don't hold you arms like that," he joked.

"Funny, you want me showing my boobs to everyone?" Suzie quipped smiling.

"No, but I like the easy access this gives me," he said, sticking his hand up her sleeve and palming her right breast. He tweaked the nipple.

"You're right, I may like his too," she commented jokingly.

They left the cabana and headed to the local drive-in burger restaurant. They ordered and decided to pull into a nearby park to eat. They sat in the car eating their food and talking about different stuff.

"This is somewhat off your diet," Curt stated.

"What? I went with the grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo and no fries. Isn't that okay?" she asked smiling.

"Well, much better than me with the handyman burger and fries," he stated laughing.

"Yeah, don't you go getting pudgy on me," she said laughing.

"I'll give you pudgy," he shot back, and stuck his hand inside her left sleeve.

Before she could clamp her arm down he had grabbed her left tit. She thought about pulling away but decided she liked his hand where it was. He tweaked her nipple and leaned over to kiss her. Before too long, the finished sandwich wrappers were in the bag on the floor of the car, and they were making out. Curt had both hands inside her shirt playing with her tits. God, he loved the feel of them. None of the other girls he had dated had the size and quality of boobs Suzie had.

"This is too public a place," he said. "You want to go back to the cabana?"

"Okay, Suzie said.

They kissed one last time and Curt started the car. He ran the empty bag to the trash can and they were off for his house. When they got there and walked to the cabana they were surprised again to find Kyle watching TV.

"Don't you have homework?" Curt asked, with a nasty attitude.

"No, I finished it. Hi, Suzie. Is that Curt's jersey?" he asked.

"Hi, Kyle. Yes, it's Curt's jersey. We needed to change after our work out," she said.

"So I see," Kyle said looking at the floor where Suzie's sweats and underwear were. Her bra and panties were right on top and she did not remember leaving it like that. "How about you exit here and leave the cabana to us," Curt commanded.

"I was here first. You guys left. I've every right to be here," Kyle said.

Curt was about to blow up at him when Suzie touched his arm, "No problem, Kyle. We'll just have to go somewhere else then," Suzie said.

"You guys could stay and watch TV with me," he said.

"Not on your life," Curt shot back, even though Suzie still held his arm.

"No, we better go, Kyle. Thanks anyway," Suzie said.

Suzie grabbed her clothes from the floor, careful to not lift her arms and expose a breast. Suzie and Curt exited the cabana and walked towards her house. Curt was quiet. He was obviously disappointed they had to part company so soon.

As they got to her yard, she pulled her hand from his and started running away. He chased her, but with the head start she beat him to the swings in their backyard.

"You want to swing for a while?" he asked.

"No silly. See the little hut on top of the slide? Think we can fit in there?" she smiled.

"Maybe," he said as he looked it over.

Suzie was already climbing the latter. In seconds, they were both inside the little enclosure. The doorway had a curtain and with it pulled shut they were out of sight of anyone on the outside.

"If we're quiet, I bet we can just stay here," she smiled, putting her clothes aside.

"Right you are," Curt smiled back. "Good thinking."

Suzie slid in between his legs which could not extend all the way even with his back to the wall. She leaned against his wide chest and kissed him.

"What'd you have in mind?" she asked, with a mischievous smile.

"Well, we're a little cramped in here," he stated. "Our options are pretty limited."

"I could give you a blowjob again?" she asked.

"I'll never refuse that," he smiled.

"What else could we do?" she added. "I know what you'd like."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I bet you'd like to fuck me in the rear again?" Suzie asked smiling.

"I don't have another condom here," he said disappointedly. "Beside we have no room?"

"I think we have just enough room," she said.

"Are you willing to do it without a condom?" he asked.

"Isn't the condom more for you than me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said.

"Well, I'm more worried my ass is still sore than not having a condom," she said.

"We don't have any lube," he said.

"Oh, yeah," Suzie said. "That's not good."

"Plenty of saliva might work," he said.

"You think so?" Suzie said, worried.

"I've done it before with just saliva," Curt added.

Suzie looked at him for a second, and then moved her hands to his groin. She looked at him as she felt the bulge in his pants. She popped the button at the top and pulled the zipper down. He did not have underwear on either and she pulled his dick out into the open. It was only partially hard and she massaged it with her hands.

Suzie liked to put it in her mouth soft so before it got any harder she slipped down and sucked the head into her mouth. Suzie loved how soft and velvety the head felt before it got completely hard. She washed it with her tongue. She remembered what Curt said about saliva and thought she would try to get him as wet as possible with her mouth. Suzie wet his dick as best she could and sucked down the shaft. She chewed lightly on the portion of his dick in her mouth.

Suzie worked her hand into his pants and cupped his balls. She loved the feel of his testicles as they rubbed together and tried to escape her probing hand. Curt was moaning above her and soon his cock lengthened to its formidable size. Suzie still did not believe this fit in her tight asshole but she could not deny it had been there already once today. When she had him good and hard and as wet as possible, she looked up.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers