Suzie's Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

"Are we ready?" she asked.

"Almost," he said. "Turn around and take your shorts off."

Suzie stood in the cramped hut and dropped her shorts. She knelt down facing away from him.

"Like this or on my back?" she asked.

"We can try it like this. It might be better in this small hut. However your knees might hurt on the hardwood floor before too long," he added.

"You're probably right but we can start this way," she said.

"Lower your top half to the floor and point your butt to the ceiling," Curt said.

Suzie did as Curt shifted around. In seconds, Suzie felt his tongue probing her pussy.

"Oh, that feels good," Suzie said.

Curt worked her cunt with gusto. He parted her lips and sawed his tongue into her cunt hole. He licked her from clit to vagina and back again. As he worked on her cunt bringing extreme pleasure to Suzie, he also wet a finger and played with her rosebud.

After a few minutes he pushed the digit into her ass and found it yielding. In the couple hours since he had first fucked her in the ass, she had closed up but yielded quickly. Suzie was a little sore back there still but she loved what he was doing to her pussy and even the finger in her ass feel good.

Curt worked her ass for several more minutes and got up to three fingers in her ass. Suzie could have cum if he had just assaulted her clit more but instead Curt spit in his hand and rubbed it all over her rosebud. He also spit in his hand and applied it to his dick. He sat up on his knees and positioned his cock at her rear hole. The dim light coming in the lone little window fortunately illuminated Suzie's butt and gave Curt enough light to see his target.

Curt rubbed his cock around her hole making sure everything was wet. Then he moved the head to her pink puckered hole and lean forward slightly. He pushed patiently trying to work the head in slowly. Suzie groaned as the tip speared her asshole and forced its way in.

Curt did not want to hurt her so he went extremely slowly. Suzie, feeling she could take more, reached back and pulled his thigh closer. Curt got the message and pressed forward a bit harder. The head popped into her ass past her sphincter muscles and Suzie let out a loud groan. Curt stopped immediately afraid he had hurt her.

After a minute, Suzie reached back again to grab his thigh. Curt pressed forward and felt his dick begin to slide into her depths. Suzie groaned constantly as his large phallus worked its way into her bowels. Curt still moved slowly and it took another minute for him to bury his shaft all the way in her butt. Suzie felt his balls touch her ass and she moaned with relief knowing he was finally fully engulfed.

Curt rested a minute until Suzie urged him on and then he began pulling back and sliding slowly forward. It took a few minutes but he was soon fucking back and forth in her nearly virgin ass. Suzie thought how she had never imagined taking it in the butt and here she was doing it twice in one day.

Curt kept gaining speed and soon the momentum of his thrusts was pushing Suzie forward and hurting her knees on the hard floor. Suzie told Curt this but instead of changing positions he took his shirt off, and with her shorts placed them beneath her knees. That did the trick and he could now continue to pound away into her. Suzie had her hands over her head, pushing back to keep herself from hitting the wall.

Curt had slipped a hand to her right tit and was tweaking her nipple. She loved the added stimulation. Curt told her to play with her pussy and she reached back to finger herself. She never imagined she would masturbate in front of another person but it seemed so natural now with Curt.

Within minutes, the stimulation to her breast, her fingers rubbing her clit and pushing into her cunt, plus the wonderful feeling Curt was creating in her anal passage had her close to cumming. As Curt increased speed, she lost it and came hard. He continued to fuck her as she climaxed. She could not believe it, but no sooner had her first orgasm passed than she could feel another stronger one coming. The pleasure in her ass was intensifying and radiating out to her pussy and her breasts.

Curt was groaning above her and she sensed he was close to cumming. This time they might actually make it together and enjoy the mutual bliss. She worked her pussy as he mauled her tit and fucked her ass for all it was worth. Suzie could not believe she could take this pounding in her ass but it felt wonderful and she urged him on. Soon, Curt was groaning loudly and she knew he was about to blow.

Suzie fingered her clit driving herself closer as Curt howled above her. She could feel his sperm spurting into her bowels as his dick throbbed repeatedly inside her. The last thought she had was how much better it felt without the condom, then it was too late. His ejaculation had started her own orgasm and she quaked with the force of her cum. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body and she forgot where she was. The intensity of the orgasm caught her by surprise and her brain seemed to shut down momentarily.

It seemed like minutes later, but it was only seconds, when she again realized where she was. Curt had stopped pumping cum into her and had even stopped fucking his dick into her ass. He was slumped over her back but held himself up with his arms. He kissed her between the shoulder blades and then leaned back. As he did, his dick started to withdraw from her rectum. He scooted back a little and his dick slid all the way out. Suzie remained with her ass in the air catching her breathe. She started to move when she felt his cum oozing from her asshole. Curt stopped her.

"Stay where you are a sec," he pleaded.

Suzie obeyed but wondered why. She could still feel cum dripping from her ass. She wondered what he had done to her. How big had he made her hole back there? Would she ever be the same again? How could she be after taking his monster cock in her ass?

"What're you doing?" she asked.

"Just watching my spunk leak out of your ass," he said chuckling. "I must have deposited a good bit in there."

"I felt it. How does it look down there? Have you ruined my poor little asshole forever?" she asked.

"Well, it does look a little abused but it should close up just fine," he said.

"I hope so," Suzie said. "Can I turn around now?"

"Yeah, sure," Curt said.

Suzie flipped over so her back was against the wall. They both had to keep their legs pulled back within the tight space. Suzie looked at Curt's flaccid cock hanging down with the head resting on the floor. The thought occurred to her that last time she sucked it clean for him. This time though he had fucked her ass without a condom and she wanted no part of his cock after that.

Suzie looked up and saw Curt still looking between her spread legs. She too looked down. Her pussy, from the strip of pubic hair on top down, through the slit of her cunt to her asshole, showed signs of his cum, which had dripped from her ass. Also, she could still feel small amounts of cum escaping her asshole and dripping down to the floor. Suzie wished she had some tissues to wipe away the mess.

"I'm pretty messy down there, aren't I?" she said.

"Yes, you could use a towel," Curt stated grinning.

"You too," Suzie smiled.

"I guess I could use something at that," Curt agreed.

"Don't look at me," she said. "I'm not touching that thing after it was in my ass."

"Okay," he chuckled. "I guess they only do that in porn."

"What, are you saying women in porn suck on a guy's dick after they get fucked in the ass with it?" Suzie gasped.

"Yes, it's called ass to mouth," he smiled.

"Gross," Suzie said. "Those women are freaky."

"I would agree with you there," Curt said.

Suzie reached for her bra and panties. She tossed the panties to Curt and kept the bra. She used the cups of the bra to wipe herself. Curt got the hint and wiped himself with her panties. Suzie pulled the jersey off and put her sweats back on minus underwear. She put the soiled bra in one pocket of her sweats and the panties in the other. She handed Kyle's shorts back to Curt. She went to hand him the jersey too.

"You keep it," he said. "I want you to have it."

"Thanks. But I can't always promise you I'll wear it braless," she said giggling.

"I wouldn't want you to always wear it without a bra," he mused back.

"I better get going," Suzie said. "I was supposed to be studying my lines for the play tonight. If I don't keep up, they're going to bump me from the lead."

"We wouldn't want that," he said. "I'm looking forward to watching you. But I may get jealous of you kissing some other guy."

"I'll be thinking of you if I have to kiss anyone," she said grinning, and moved across to kiss him now.

They exited the little swing-set hut. Curt walked her to the back door and they kissed one last time. They said goodbyes and she went inside. She tried to hide the bra and panties in her pockets by keeping her hands in them. She fortunately made it to the laundry room without being seen. She deposited the soiled garments in the hamper and headed for upstairs.

Her parents heard her and called from the family room. She was stuck. She had to go see them but was afraid they would notice her lack of a bra. She folded her arms across her chest as she rounded the corner. Her parents were watching TV and only wanted to see how her day was and dinner with Curt. After filling them in on her day's events, she begged off as needing to study her lines. They all said goodnight and she escaped unscathed, she thought.

Tuesday and Wednesday were normal school days. She worked out both days with Curt after school and drama club but they did not get together afterwards. Suzie was behind on her lines and had two tests to study for. Curt also had two tests and a short paper so they agreed to forgo seeing each other to do their work.

By the time Thursday afternoon rolled around, Suzie was so horny she could barely concentrate on her lines at drama club. This was amazing to her since weeks earlier she hadn't known sex with a boy and only occasionally masturbated. Now she couldn't go without for long. By the time she met Curt in the parking lot, she was ready to rip his clothes off. She climbed in the car and immediately leaned across the stick shift to kiss him. It was a hot wet kiss with lots of tongue and it lasted a while. When she finally pulled back, Curt was looking at her.

"Wow, that was hot! You get that excited at drama club?" he asked smiling.

"No, silly, but I'm so horny for you, I'd do it here and now if you wanted," she mused.

"We have to do our work out," he said.

"Oh, couldn't we skip and go to the cabana?" she pleaded.

"Now, now, you've been making such good progress. You shouldn't break the routine already," he said.

"I've got an idea," she said. "Why don't we go to the park by the lake? We can jog there and end up by the lake like before."

"That's not a bad idea but you should change first. Can you hold back your sex drive long enough to go home and get changed?" he asked.

"I suppose but it only means I'm going to be hornier. I might just kiss Cyclops to death once I finally get my hands on him," she joked.

"I guess he'll have to take that risk," Curt replied laughing.

They drove home for Suzie to change and she did so in record time. Inside of five minutes, she was back in the car and ready to go. As they drove to the park, Suzie sat sideways in the seat. She was leaning towards Curt. She had one hand in his hair and the other was teasing his cock through his sweats.

Curt kept pushing her hand away, saying she was going to make it hard for him to run once they got to the park. They laughed and fooled with each other all the way to the park. Once there, they settled down, and jogged together for a mile and a half. Suzie was getting stronger in her work outs and Curt was impressed and told her so. She was delighted he noticed.

As they walked back towards the car, they once again looked for the rough trail Curt knew to the lake. They found it and held hands as they navigated the little used path. It was a pleasant spring day with a warm southern breeze. After a while, they emerged from the trees onto the small beach. They were lucky again; it was deserted. Because of jogging, they didn't have a blanket this time either.

Suzie noticed small cottages across the lake she had not seen in the dark before. As the water was still too cold for anything but fishing, it appeared most of the houses were not yet opened for the season. Also they were far enough away for them not to be visible to the naked eye. They were lucky too that there did not appear to be anyone out fishing like the last time.

There was a large boulder at one end of the small narrow beach that provided some blockage of view from the water. There was also a narrow strip of sand behind it for them to sit on. Curt chose this spot for them. However, it didn't provide any barrier to someone else walking onto the beach and looking left up the beach.

Curt sat down in the sand and pulled Suzie into his lap. They kissed immediately. It wasn't look before Curt was on his back and Suzie was lying down on top of him and they were making out passionately. They were both extremely horny for each other but it was Suzie who put her hand on Curt's bulging cock first. He was almost completely hard and his big dick was tenting his sweats. Suzie's hand closing around his cock only increased his stiffness. They groaned into each other's mouths as Suzie played with his cock through his sweats. She was the first to break the kiss.

"I want to suck your dick so bad, but I need to cum now or I'm going to burst. How about you do me first, and then I'll suck you for a half hour, I promise," she pleaded.

"Oh, God, you got me totally worked up," Curt said. "I don't think I can stand it either."

"I know," Suzie said. "It'd be better if I let you fuck me, huh? That way we could both get off together."

"Yes, but you wanted to wait for the prom night?" Curt said.

"I know. I still do but at times I just want your big dick in me so bad, my willpower is nearly gone. I can't wait for Saturday," she said.

"Me neither. I'm going to fuck your brains out," he joked.

"That's what I'm afraid of," she said. "But at the same time I want you to."

"How is your rear feeling?" he asked. "I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting."

"It was sore as hell all day Tuesday and hurt when I went to the bathroom," she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Suzie," he said.

"No, its okay now but I don't think it is quite ready for another pounding from Cyclops," she said.

"How about we 69? That way we both get pleasure?" he asked.

"That's okay but I don't seem to get off as good that way, and more important, I feel limited on what I can do to you," she said.

"Okay, I get the picture. I'll do you first and then we can switch. You're going to drive me crazy though," he added.

"You see, this is why I love you. You're so thoughtful to me. But, I'll make it worth your while, I promise. I am going to rock your world," she said laughing.

They shifted positions and soon Suzie was on her back in the sand with her sweats and panties off. She was lying on her sweat pants to avoid the sand. Curt positioned himself between her legs and marveled at the sight of her moist pussy. The late afternoon sun was still high enough and seemed to spotlight her pinkness. Her pussy glistened with moisture in the sunlight and Curt just looked at her for a minute. Suzie propped herself up on her elbows when she did not feel his touch.

"What's the matter?" she said.

"Oh, nothing," Curt said. "It's just your pussy is so beautiful, I just had to look at it for a second before I begin."

"Please, Curt. Don't make me wait. I need it bad," Suzie sighed.

Curt leaned in again and kissed around Suzie's snatch. Her pussy's aroma filled his nostrils. After teasing her a bit with his kisses and sucking her outer lips, he ran his tongue up her gash. Suzie groaned loudly. She was so charged up, she thought she might cum the moment he touched her.

Curt parted her outer lips and the petals of her inner lips unfolded to reveal her deep pink inter core. Curt was so excited he drove his tongue into the folds and down to find her hole. Once he located it, he pushed his tongue inside.

Suzie said, "Oh, fuck!" above him.

Curt wiggled his tongue inside her twat and Suzie just kept saying, "Yes, yes," repeatedly.

Curt slipped a hand up her body under her sweat top. He found her sports bra and lifted it up above her right tit. When he had the tit exposed his fingers grabbed the nipple and tweaked it. As he was doing that, he moved his tongue from her hole to her clit. He teased the nubbin and Suzie stiffened beneath him.

Curt pushed first one, then a second finger quickly into her snatch. The combination of all three pleasures was driving Suzie mad. She would not hold out long this way. Curt sensed it too and tortured her clit with his tongue. He pulled her nipple and sawed his fingers into her cunt. With a minute or two, Suzie was lost in delirium and bucked her ass off her sweat bottoms beneath her. A second later, her long-awaited orgasm fired off in her brain like the Fourth of July.

Her mind froze, as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She had grabbed Curt's head without think and was trying to push it into her cunt. It took several seconds for her climax to pass and Curt was short on breath when he finally pulled his head back. Suzie just moaned under him. He pulled his hand back from her breast and stopped licking her clit, but he kept the fingers in her snatch.

"Oh, God, that was incredible," Suzie said. "You drive me so crazy."

"I'm not done yet," Curt said grinning, as his fingers slowly started moving.

"Oh, shit," Suzie said. "I'm not sure I can come again this soon." She didn't have long to wait to be proven wrong. Curt worked her expertly for many minutes, slowly building her back to a frenzy. It took him longer this time and a third finger in her twat, but he soon had her thrashing around. Again the triple action of nipple, clit and fingers sawing into her cunt was driving her wild. He kept going for several minutes and was finally rewarded with her juices when she exploded into another tremendous orgasm.

Curt kept at her this time and Suzie felt like she couldn't catch her breath. After she came hard, he did not let up and soon she was rolling from her last orgasm into another. Curt took his fingers from her nipples and teased her cute pink asshole. When he slowly inserted the finger, Suzie thought the top of her head came off. She bucked against his mouth and squeezed her knees together. She howled as he ate her with as much gusto as he could manage. Suzie collapsed after about the fourth or fifth climax in a row.

Suzie wasn't sure several minutes later if she had blacked out, but she could not remember anything after the last orgasm. When Curt sensed she was spent, and he was tired too, he pulled back from her cunt. His face was awash in her cum. When she had recovered somewhat, he pushed his tongue back into her hole in search of more nectar and was rewarded with several good tastes. Curt then pulled back and Suzie came up on her elbows to look at him.

"That was unbelievable," she said. "I've never cum like that before. You drove me crazy with your tongue and fingers."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"Liked it does not do it justice," Suzie said. "I loved it."

"Well, good," Curt said.

"My turn to do you," she said. "And as promised I'm going to suck you until you drop," she stated grinning.

"We'll see," he challenged.

Suzie put her clothes back on in case someone came onto the beach. Curt kept his sweats and jock bundled at his ankles for the same reason. He sat down in the sand trying hard to avoid getting sand on his cock.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers