All Comments on 'Suzie's Lessons Ch. 10'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

It was one great story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Are you SURE?

it "went past her cervix deep into her belly"...I don't think this is anatomically possible but only fun to think about. Hah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Great stories thanks keep up the great work.A pleasure to read such good stories.Will be watching for more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow...

Overall the series was amazing. I would love to hear more about Suzie and Curt, or the other couples. Or even a new series about first times.. your amazing as a writer and you have a ton of skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
greatest i have read in a long time

i have read a lot of multi chapter stories but this is the best by far of any i have read in a long time, i think you have a talent fro writing and should do more stories like this one

CumDonorCumDonorover 16 years ago
A tip of the cap to you, Sir.

I really liked the whole series. Since I am the nosey type, I would love to hear what happened with the other couples, and how the rape shook itself out. I hate not seeing loose ends tied up. Of course, I am not the author, so it's not up to me. Overall, one of the finest multi-part stories I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

I totally enjoyed the story/book. I wish I would have started counting how many different ways and times you described the different types of intercourse. I did find myself skimming over them in the last chapters because of so much redundancy. I am glad you finally brought out the love thay had developed for each other and the way you closed it at the end with the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omgg

continu this story add a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One Good Read

Loved the story and all the characters involved. Was a pleasure to read from start to finish. Wouldn't mind a sequel to see what happens to the other couples and to Suzie and Curt when he leaves for college. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please write sequal

hey blewwater69 please write sequel to suzies lessons its a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally enjoyable

Excellent

I really enjoyed the whole series and loved the detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Suzie's Lessons

Suzies lessons by BlueWater Ch10 was just great so well written and so, so erotic Looking forward to more erotica from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was a good read

it was a good story to read and i liked it. It was sexual and passonate at the same time. it wa so awesome!

KEEP ON WRITING!!!!

sea_chellesea_chelleabout 14 years ago
Keep it going =)

I read this series as it was being posted so very long ago and it is still my favorite story/stories on this site. Although I have read pretty much everything you've written I think that these were the best... I agree with previous posts, you should add onto this or even write something similar. Keep the stories coming, I love them.

tafxkztafxkzalmost 14 years ago
Awesome Work

love your attention to detail (phew)

sonjahendersonsonjahendersonover 13 years ago
Very Good Story

Just read the entire series and it kept my interest through every chapter. Embarrassingly, it reminded me of myself when I was young and stupid. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I don't often read stories longer than a few pages, and I almost never read series. The story did a very good job of making us feel what the lead character felt.

The writing was a little rough in the early chapters, but that improved as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
meh

penises don't go past cervixes into bellies.

avidreader123avidreader123about 12 years ago
Overall Good Series

It was a good series overall. The writing definitely improved as the story went on. The "ya's" instead of "you" when people were talking drove me crazy, and you switched from past to present tense a couple times. But I still was compelled to keep reading to find out what happened. The most disappointing thing was that it didn't really conclude. Did they stay together through college despite being at different schools or did they move on? Suzie seemed pretty fixated on Curt. How are they going to be together always at different schools? What happened with the play too? And what about the gay / bi drama teacher? I thought something might happen there. Good story, but too many plot lines left unresolved.

Katinkakoers80Katinkakoers80almost 12 years ago
Lessons of ultimate love

Hi all,

I very much liked the story subject. As always a 'coming of age' story makes my day and you did wonderfully. I do agree with other commentators that the start was rough and the past/present, point of view, typo's, wrong uses of conjugation, were all over the place and it was taking a lot from the story itself. I was glad to see it change to the better. Any story needs an and and as the subject was completed, this was a perfect way to end it.

As all three girls practised 'bareback' sex and in their vulnerable times of the month, I was wondering where that lead Mary. Her rape was just after completing her period, which is kinda safe, but her first sex with Mark was right on her most fertile moment: two weeks from period start. Did anything come from that? Can you use it in one of you other stories? I mean: Russion roulette with fertility/pregnancy is a great topic for a story.

xxx

Kat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh

It was okay it kind of seemed Curt took advantage of Suzie being naive and self esteem issues and for him to bring up Joanie was kind of a turn off if he truly cared about what she was and was not comfortable with he wouldn't have bought up anorher chick and what she did .. Seemed like even while she was exercising and him teaching her things that her confidence still didn't boast because if it did why would she be flipping out if she asked him if he was turning her into a slut that makes no sense to me

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I would not change anything...

Suzie knew about Joanne (was that her name) so its not a big deal.

Sfannin21Sfannin21over 9 years ago
More please

I wish you would've kept going and told about graduation and what happened when they went away to different colleges!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
GREAT...HOT...series...loved it!!!

Liked the tempo and natural progression...the passion and the build up between them. Definitely a fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES