Suzi's Shoes

Story Info
He sees a mature blonde in the supermarket.
6.9k words
4.68
57.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

I witnessed a scene exactly as described in the first two paragraphs. It was in Morrison's supermarket in Peterborough, UK – four years or so later I recalled what I'd seen and decided to expand on an outcome.

Anyway, here's an offering about a young man's first time. Feedback would be welcome, as always.

Apologies for any errors which remain in the text.

Thank you for reading.

GA – Thirsk, North Yorkshire – 2nd of December 2015.

***

"Those are shoes," he said, the husky voice and hungry look on his face telling Suzi exactly what he meant.

She nodded, more than a little amused. Suzi grinned and offered the boy a lascivious wink. "They are, aren't they," she purred.

They were in an aisle in Morrison's supermarket. Suzi had noticed him following her some minutes before, suspecting the reason for his furtive behaviour was something to do with the electric-blue dress and precipitous high-heels she had on. The dress clung to her feminine shape, moulded to her breasts and her hips, the shoes deadly. She might be up in her mid-40s, but the platinum blonde hair and toned figure, the shape of her legs and the heels which emphasised and exaggerated their appeal could still draw looks from men of all ages. Suzi still had the lure to entice and enflame the cutest and youngest.

She had played along for her own amusement, slowly moving along the aisles, posing this-way-and-that as she pretended to examine labels on tins or read the backs of cereal packets. Then, after deciding he'd had enough time to enjoy himself thoroughly, Suzi executed a sharp about-turn, swivelling to catch him gawping slack-jawed and gormless.

"Are you following me?" she'd asked, arms folding under her breasts. "Can I help you?" she challenged.

He'd just blurted it out after a few seconds pause. He'd swallowed heavily and blinked, then made the enthusiastic, and totally involuntary, comment about Suzi's shoes.

"I'm sorry," the boy gasped, blinking some more. "I..."

On a whim, Suzi decided she liked him, taking a guess at his age: nineteen, twenty? Twenty-two at a push. "Don't be," Suzi responded while offering her best smile. "Why do you think I wear them?"

The boy blinked again, obviously stuck for an appropriate reply.

When it was obvious he needed some help, Suzi asked for his name.

"Alan," he gulped.

She saw his eyes go down to her shoes. "How old are you, Alan?"

"Eighteen," he said, still ogling her legs.

"And you like my shoes, do you?"

He blushed beet red and stammered some incomprehensible reply, eyes going anywhere except Suzi's face.

She chuckled and said, "I'll take that as a yes. Do you fancy older women or something, Alan? Is that your thing?" She could tell he was torn between the urge to bolt for freedom and the desire to be near her. "It's all right if you do," she continued, touching his forearm. "I don't mind at all. I like knowing you find me attractive."

"You're gorgeous," he managed to whine, then looked shocked by his outburst.

"Would you like to fuck me?" asked Suzi, leaning in closer to whisper the question. "I can keep the shoes on."

Blinking seemed to be his automatic response to everything she said. Alan did it again, then gawped at Suzi while gasping, ""Duh-do you mean it?"

Suzi took a step backwards and tapped the tip of a forefinger against her chin, elbow resting in the cup of one palm. "I do," she said, "but it isn't as straightforward as all that."

He boggled and frowned simultaneously. "Huh?"

"I'm a professional," she told him.

The frown took over as Alan repeated the noise.

"An escort," said Suzi. "I'm a call-girl. You pay to fuck me ... But I'm so worth it."

"Really?" he gasped, jaw dropping towards his chest.

"Yes, really ... Look," Suzi continued after a pause. "I'll give you my number. I've got a flat nearby that I use during the week and on Saturdays. If you're interested, give me a buzz."

A few moments later, Alan watched her rump twitch as Suzi hip-swayed away. Something dark and illicit tugged at his guts, his cock thick with desire to see the blonde naked – except for those shoes.

"Fucking hell," muttered Alan as he examined the small piece of card he'd taken from the blonde. "Suzi," he breathed, wondering if he'd have the nerve to use it.

*

Alan reverse parked into the short bay outside the grey block of flats. He sandwiched the VW Golf between two other cars, stomach churning with anxiety. He picked up the mobile from where it lay on the passenger seat, then found the number he needed.

Alan's thumb hovered over the key as he contemplated the enormity of making the call. He dithered, changing his mind several times in four or five seconds. Finally, after sucking in air and some backbone, he pressed the button and held the device to his ear.

"It's me," he croaked when she answered the call. "I'm outside ... In my car."

"See the bins by the path?" came the response.

Alan swivelled this-way-and-that, spotted the wheelie bins, and said, "Yes."

"Number 53 painted on the sides?"

"Yes, I've got them."

"Right, okay, take the path along the side of the block. There's a door at the side. Ring the bell for Flat D. I'll buzz you in. It's at the top of the stairs."

Alan followed the instructions and found himself climbing a narrow staircase redolent of cats and old vegetables. He did his best to ignore the off-putting ambience, approaching a shitty-brown wooden door just as it opened.

And there she was, the platinum blonde, wrapped in a huge fluffy dressing gown, the blue shoes incongruous beneath its long drop.

"Well, hello," smiled Suzi, stepping aside to allow him inside. "Lovely to see you."

The apartment was surprisingly bright and clean, a total contrast to the drab façade and less than pleasing ascent. Alan caught a waft of her scent when Suzi moved in to place a light kiss against his cheek, and it hit him in that first gently intimate moment how tiny she was. Even in the heels the top of her head only just came past his chin.

"Come through," said the blonde, leading the way down a short hallway. "Can I get you a drink?"

Alan's eyes moved around as though surveying the place for hidden dangers as he entered the living room. He had time to notice a three-piece suite – a two-seater sofa and two comfortable chairs – a large flat-screen television, a modern sideboard with an array of bottles on top of it, and a couple of innocuous Ikea pictures fixed to the walls. The place was cosy and comfortable and, to Alan, surprisingly normal. He'd imagined a courtesan's boudoir to be something more ... exotic.

"Coke, water, coffee? ... A beer?" offered Suzi.

"Coke's good, thanks," Alan replied, not quite believing where he was and who he was with. He glanced at Suzi, the recurring realisation he was actually there to fuck her sending a ripple of anxious anticipation into his stomach.

She bade him to take a seat, indicating the chairs with the sweep of an arm. "I'll be right back," Suzi said, leaving Alan to wonder at what was about to unfold. Fear mixed with churning delight as he sat on the sofa, fingers of dread squeezing his guts. Alan could feel the wallet in his pocket, the notes tucked away – wages of sin.

Then she was back. Suzi walked in, gait easy and comfortable despite the high heels. Alan mumbled his thanks for the glass of cola she offered. "Okay, now for the distasteful part," the blonde said, eyeing Alan with her head canted to one side. "You wanted an hour? Full girlfriend experience...?"

"Yeah," Alan replied, avoiding her stare.

"Two hundred pounds."

Alan put the glass down on the low coffee table at the side of the settee, lifting his backside up off the cushion so he could get at his wallet. He counted off the 20s and handed them over.

"I'll just put this away," Suzi said. "Then we can get comfy."

Alan gulped as she left him again. It was on. He'd handed over the cash. There was no going back.

"Your first time in a place like this?" Suzi asked as she settled onto the sofa.

"Uh, yeah," Alan replied. "First time for anything, really."

Suzi crossed her legs, the flash of dark stockings pulling Alan's attention. "What?" she asked, brow corrugated. "You mean you've never...? Are you saying you're a virgin?"

"No, I haven't," replied Alan, cheeks flushing with heat.

"You're a virgin?" Suzi said, a slight level of disbelief in her tone. "Truly?"

Alan closed his eyes. Nodding, he breathed, "Yes."

The blonde digested this for a few seconds, then asked, "How come? Is there something physically wrong?" She was eying Alan with some trepidation, like he was some kind of science experiment gone wrong.

"I'm sort of no good with girls," Alan replied with a shrug. "I can't think of anything to say. They think I'm boring."

"A virgin," Suzi murmured, more to herself than to the young man sitting next to her. "All right," she added, rousing herself. "Well, we can do something about that can't we." She shifted along the sofa, uncrossing her legs as she went before leaning in towards Alan. "How about we start with a kiss?" She reached for the zip in his jeans. "I'll play with your cock at the same time. Get it out, let's have a look."

*

Alan grew bolder when Suzi kissed him. He groaned and, after a tentative start, began returning the sentiment with some ardour, his hands moving inside the robe.

Suzi chuckled and rose to her feet. She levered up out of the sofa and nudged her chin towards Alan. "You might as well get undressed now," she told him as she loosened the belt of her robe. "Then we can really get going."

Alan gaped when the gown slipped from Suzi's shoulders. She wasn't quite naked beneath it. All she had on were the shoes and a pair of hold-up stockings. Other than that, she was bare.

"Oh God. Oh Jesus. Oh fuck," gurgled Alan, his gaze taking in tanned skin, round breasts and the perfectly sculpted triangle at the apex of Suzi's slit.

"I take it that means you approve?" Suzi smirked, posing with a hand on one hip. She raised an eyebrow at the young man, urging him to remove his own clothes with a few quick hand gestures and, "Now, let's get you undressed."

"Can I take a picture of you?" Alan groaned, eyes almost hanging on stalks.

"Maybe," said Suzi. "If you're a good boy ... But none of my face." She laughed in delight when Alan's hands shook so much he couldn't hold his mobile still enough to take a clear image. "Later," she told him. "So what do you think of the shoes? Am I like you imagined?"

Alan gazed at her while slowly shaking his head. "You're so much better like this. I mean, you were so gorgeous in Morrison's," he added with a gulp, still staring at Suzi. "But seeing you like this...? Jesus, I can't believe it. You're incredible."

"I'm forty-five," Suzi informed him. "And there's bits of me not like they were. I've always had great legs and tits," she went on with a shrug, breasts jiggling and swaying. "You should have seen me when I was your age. A bloke once drove right into the back of a taxi because he was letching at me," Suzi grinned. "Now, anyway," she continued, her tone and manner suddenly brisk. "Enough jibber-jabber. Strip off. It's time to get you naked."

"Am I all right?" asked Alan when he was eventually nude. "Am I big enough?"

Suzi's eyes rolled. She sighed while shaking her head, her eyes going to the stiff jib jutting out in front of the boy.

"You're perfectly fine." She took a few paces towards Alan and reached for his cock. "I promise you," the blonde breathed as Alan moaned and stared at where her fist slowly caressed his iron-hard flesh. "You've got a lovely cock ... And I'm going to suck it," she purred. "You're going to fuck me with it," Suzi continued, leaning in to kiss Alan's mouth.

Excitement was a rush of heat as Alan's hands went to her breasts, squeezing and kneading while he gasped and moaned and let his eyes rove all over her body. He switched his focus to Suzi's buttocks, grabbing a handful of each, savouring the spongy softness in his palms and fingers before daring to slide a hand between Suzi's thighs.

"Let's go to the bedroom," purred Suzi. "I think I'd like you to take a little taste of me. How about that, Alan? Do you mind licking my pussy before I get started on you?"

Anticipation welled inside the boy as he followed the quiver and roll of Suzi's buttocks along the hall. There was just something about the way the flesh jiggled and rippled, and the sway of her hips, that brought on a surge of carnal desire. Alan felt dark urges rising inside him. Something akin to the deep hollow yearning he experienced when he'd first discovered porn, a desperation which could only be satisfied by yanking his dick until the hot stuff poured out in a long sublime rush. But, seeing Suzi as she was put pornography into the realms of Plato's cave. The actuality of her three-dimensional form – those curves and face and hair, Suzi's legs and those shoes – held him enthralled, his need for sexual gratification abruptly imperative.

Wanking wouldn't be anywhere near enough. Not this time. Not with her.

"You're so sexy," growled Alan when Suzi paused at the entrance to the bedroom to throw a grin over her shoulder.

"Easy tiger," she smirked in response. "You look like you're going to pounce."

He wanted to, but Suzi was too quick, the blonde moving away to leave Alan working a fist over his cock in the corridor. He followed her into the room, barely noticing the big double bed and dressing table. Alan couldn't care less about three-drawer cupboards at either side of the bed; his focus was Suzi, her stockings and her shoes and her depilated vulva.

She kept the shoes on, clambering onto the bed so she could aim her rump at the door while resting on straight arms and her knees. "Get behind me," purred Suzi, swivelling at the waist to look back at Alan. "Lick me back there."

When Suzi spread the globes of her buttocks, Alan gaped at the way her labia peeled apart to reveal her pink, glistening core. The sight of her sphincter winking at him brought a low moan of desire out of the boy. He moved to the bed, transfixed by Suzi's lewd presentation, jacking his cock as he knelt on the mattress to join her.

Suzi chuckled when Alan ducked in to spread her even wider. "God, you're keen!" yelped the delighted blonde when he went at the dark smudge as well as her pussy. "You filthy bugger, go on," Suzi urged. "Lick my arsehole as well. I love it ... Be dirty with me."

Alan nuzzled and slurped and licked. He probed the puckered roundel with the tip of his tongue, working his fist over his cock while Suzi's low moans of pleasure came back to spur him on to more lewd endeavours. He slobbered at her sex, concentrating some effort against the nub of her clit when Suzi gasped at him to lick it and suck it.

"Do you want me to suck you as well?" asked Suzi after several minutes of Alan going at her body.

"Fuck yeah!" Alan replied while kneading Suzi's buttocks with one hand. He still cranked at his dick, completely enthralled by the silky texture of female skin.

"I'm actually quite horny myself," Suzi informed the young man. She lay across the bed, spread on her stomach while reaching towards one of the bedside cabinets. "Here," she went on after rummaging around in one of the drawers. "Lie down so I can lay over you."

Alan complied, eyeing the pink jelly dildo Suzi had retrieved from the cabinet. "What's that for?" he asked with some consternation, his first thought being she intended to use it on him.

"I'm going to have a little wank while I suck your cock. It must be this virginity thing. I really am mega horny. I'm having fun."

Alan watched Suzi settle over his thighs. She was bridged over his legs on one hip and an elbow, her legs spreading wide before she spat on the head of the dildo and rubbed its round bulb over her pussy.

He groaned, "Don't you get horny all the time?"

Suzi had Alan's length in her fist, slowly working her hand up-and-down while gently easing a couple of inches of moulded latex into her body. She pulled a face, pouting with a contemplative expression before replying with, "Sometimes, but not always. Not all my guests are sexy, good-looking young men."

"Oh," Alan said, slightly deflated at being reminded of Suzi's occupation. "I suppose not."

Suzi let out a quick bark of a laugh when she saw the look on Alan's face. "But I'm horny right now," she said, her voice breaking with genuine desire. "I've got a hot young virgin cock to suck," she went on with a low moan while looking at Alan through eyes heavy-lidded with need. "I'm just going to enjoy myself. Forget about the hour, Alan. I'll stop the clock. Let's just have some fun."

"Oh God," Alan gasped when Suzi's hot mouth enveloped his swollen cock-head. "Shit, you're fucking incredible," he whined, eyes going from where Suzi's bulging cheek and stretched lips to where she was working the dildo hard over her clit. "This is fantastic..."

Suzi gommed at his big purple dome, cranking the shaft down at its root, moaning and gasping while working the boy with her vigorous tongue, and none of the grunts and moans coming out of her were contrived. She was genuinely feeling the pleasure, arousal a hot bloom down between her legs, the flush of yearning a rosy glow suffusing her throat and chest. Like Suzi had said, it didn't happen often, but she occasionally enjoyed real pleasure with one or two of her clients. She'd liked the boy from their first meeting. He wasn't pushy or boorish, and she found his shyness endearing. He wasn't bad looking and had a decent body; plus the virgin angle was also a bit of a turn-on, as were the little bursts of surprised appreciation he blurted out every now and again. Seeing his reaction to having his cock sucked had Suzi squirming as she fucked the dildo in-and-out of her body, and if he kept on making those noises she was likely to come.

"You like me sucking your cock?" Suzi asked, painting her cheeks with his pre-cum. She rolled the cock-head over her face, smearing the gloop over her skin, uncaring of any mess, aroused by Alan's feral gaze as he watched her depravity.

"Suzi ... Oh Jesus," gasped Alan, throat working while he gaped at the blonde.

"It's lovely," she purred, smacking the keel against the flat of her tongue. "Nice and thick and so fucking hard..." Suzi cranked at the stiff length with a few vigorous strokes as she delivered that las word, the dildo bumping and slipping over her clit, her orgasm a bright speck in the distance, yet rapidly closing. "And I'm going to be the first woman to feel it fucking into her cunt. My wet pussy is going to be the first one you stick this thing into."

Suzi watched Alan's face for his response to her lewd outburst, her own need bringing forth the profanity.

"Can I fuck you soon?" Alan gasped, thrusting into her hand. "I want to put it in ... Suzi, please..."

The desperation in the boy's tone sent a surge of arousal through Suzi. She moaned and closed her eyes, head lolling loose, platinum blonde hair spreading across Alan's stomach and legs while the woman fucked herself with a robust, bed-shaking action.

"Oh god, kiss me," she grunted. "Alan, kiss me, I'm going to come..."

*

Alan gawped at the sight of Suzi in the throes of her climax. She'd rolled off him to lay wide-legged on the bed, one hand working the latex cock hard. He stared in amazed awe while her breasts rolled and trembled, her pussy accommodating the girth of the dildo, the blonde herself snorting and grunting, face twisted into a mask of agonised ecstasy.

"God, Alan, kiss me, you bastard," Suzi sobbed, hips jerking as she thrust up off the bed to meet the inward plunge. "I'm fucking coming," she mewled.

12