Suzi's Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi clawed air in her attempt to get to Alan, seconds going by until he eventually responded. Alan pawed at Suzi's breasts while she held onto his head and almost sucked his tongue out by the root. Alan felt Suzi's skin, his palms sliding over her ribcage and stomach, down past her hips so he could maul at one buttock, jacking his length with his spare hand.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck!" Suzi wailed. "That was so bloody intense." She sucked in great draughts of air, the dildo still wedged in her body, half its length exposed, like an obscene tongue, her folds clinging to the shaft while she reached for Alan again, pulling him for another heated kiss.

She was gasping into the boy's open mouth when she let out a blurt of surprise. Suzi felt something flick onto her skin, a splash of semen hitting her stomach at the same time she heard Alan grunt. She pushed his face away and watched him unload, his fist cranking hard while viscous goo gushed forth, the heavy rain pouring down onto her body.

And it just kept pumping out of the boy in an apparently inexhaustible deluge while Alan grunted and snorted and whined, gasping, head going back on his neck while his fist continued to crank back-and-forth.

Suzi was thrilled to witness such a vehement response. "Fucking hell!" she exclaimed. "How much of that stuff is there?"

"I'm sorry," groaned Alan as the outrush abated. "I didn't mean..."

Suzi dabbed a hand at the blobs which glistened all over her torso, examining fingers sticky with jizm. "Come closer," she purred, grinning while adding, "No pun intended. Here," continued the blonde with a curl of one arm. She beckoned Alan into position, then grabbed for his dick and slurped at the cock-end.

"Thu-that's bad," Alan croaked while Suzi licked and gommed and jacked at his root low down near his balls.

Suzi just laughed and grinned up at Alan, eyes gleaming as she made a big deal out of it by moaning and groaning, her mouth full of male gristle. She had an inkling her sluttish act would keep the boy rampant, with Alan growling for more.

He's eighteen, she thought to herself, he can stay hard.

Finally, as Alan stared at her face, his eyes like boiled eggs, Suzi levered upright. She sat on the bed in a mermaid pose, weight on one outstretched arm, a thread of spunk jiggling from her chin as she moved.

To a shocked Alan, she said, "Get me a towel," then scooped at the cum with the edge of one finger. "I need a towel," she told him. "It'd take a whole box of tissues to mop up this mess."

"I'm sorry," Alan repeated, appalled at the carnage. "I–" he attempted, feeling a drag of some dark urge way down deep at the sight of the blonde's face so utterly despoiled.

He was thinking how gorgeous she looked plastered with cum when Suzi's laugh cut him short. "Don't worry. It's fine ... Just get me a bloody towel will you."

Alan did as he was told, clambering off the bed so he could pad barefoot and naked, cock waggling at half-mast, to the en-suite bathroom.

"Do you always come this heavily?" asked Suzi when he returned. She laid the towel over her body, dabbing at herself while looking at Alan.

"Not usually that much," Alan replied, nudging his chin at the towel. "But when I'm really excited ... Why, is it too much?"

"More than the average," Suzi replied, bundling the towel into a sodden ball. "Here, get rid of this. There's a laundry bin in the bathroom."

Alan made another trip to the en-suite, using the towel to clean up his gooey dick as he went.

Suzi was back in her mermaid pose when Alan returned. She waited for him, laid on the bed with her weight on one hip and an elbow, eyes shining with devilment as she smirked and said, "It was probably a good thing you came." She nodded at the length hanging in a heavy arc in front of Alan. "If you'd put that thing inside me, you'd have probably come straight away. At least now you'll be able to enjoy your first fuck for a little bit longer." Suzi dropped an eyelid onto one cheek. "Do you want to see if we can keep you hard? Would you like to fuck now?"

"Yuh-yes please," Alan gulped, a thrill of excited anticipation sending cold shivers down his spine.

Suzi extended an arm. "Come here, then. We better get started."

He walked to the bed, partially dazed, the moment suddenly taking on huge significance. It was time; he was actually going to lose his virginity. Alan's mind raced, thoughts sprinting away, impressions tumbling hither and yon. He had a notion about remembering every last detail for future recollection, about taking the memory with him forever.

Alan's eyes moved down from the straight, platinum blonde hair, taking in Suzi's green eyes, snub nose, and the amused twist to her lips. He soaked up the image of weighty, round breasts, the curve of her body and the outline of slightly paler skin which showed where Suzi's bikini had been when she'd soaked up the sun in weeks gone by.

His cock twitched and signalled its need for stimulation, his hand going to it while he continued to stare at the blonde on the bed.

"That's hot," mumbled Alan when Suzi shunted her rump over the bed so she could prop her shoulders against the pillows and spread her thighs wide.

"Don't waste that hard-on," she cooed, grinning as she stroked her inner thighs, heels digging into the quilt. "Get on here with me."

Alan got onto the bed, crawling between Suzi's legs on his hands and knees until he was hovering above her.

"Here," she murmured, reaching down to clasp Alan's length. Suzi worked him for a few strokes with one fist, splaying her labia with her free hand while shifting around to aim him at her opening. "Come lower, Alan ... Kiss me ... That's right, just let me guide you to the right place. Normally," continued the blonde when their kiss broke, "I insist on a condom. There's no price on my health," added Suzi, her fingers curled round Alan's girth, gripping him low as she eased him in closer. "So usually I absolutely insist on protection. But since you're a virgin..."

The woman grinned and winked while mushing the cock-head through her vulva.

"...I reckon there's no need for all that. Besides," she went on as she slid the big dome through her labia and over her clit, "a boy's first time should be natural ... So let's do it bareback."

Alan's heart hammered. He sucked in a deep breath and looked down from where he held himself over Suzi on straight arms, his gaze set on where the blunt end of his knob nudged the blonde's body.

"Easy," purred Suzi as she gently brought Alan's face down to hers, her tongue slipping into his mouth. She kissed him for no more than five seconds, then locked her stare onto his eyes. "Push it in slowly. I want you to slide it in, babe. Take your time, don't go rushing off. Put it all the way in, then hold it there and think about where you are and what you're doing. Hold still and feel me tightening my muscles around you."

"Oh God," Alan moaned when the molten embrace overwhelmed his length. He groaned and gulped, wall-eyed with it as the liquid heat engulfed his cock. Alan glanced down to see his cock embedded inside Suzi up to his root. He blinked and gulped and boggled into her face while mumbling, "I'm inside you." His head shook side-to-side as he continued with an awed, "I'm really inside you, Suzi."

"You are," nodded Suzi, surprised by the sudden onrush of tenderness for the boy. "You're inside me. We're together. You're fucking," she finally breathed.

Alan gulped and continued to gawp at Suzi's flesh where it was stretched round his girth.

"Take your time," Suzi reminded him as her hips started to move. "Make love first. It isn't often I feel this way, darling. Let's both of us savour the moment. Let's both just enjoy it."

*

It started how Suzi wanted it to. She whispered reminders to Alan whenever he began to get carried away, breathing soft entreaties at him to keep it nice and easy, to enjoy the glide of his cock through her slick flesh. "For a first-timer, you're pretty good," Suzi murmured. She sucked on her lower lip and wrinkled her nose at her lover.

"Really?" he groaned, gasping and gazing down into the feline stare coming straight back at him. "You're not just saying that, are you?"

"No," grunted Suzi, thrusting up with a little more vehemence. She wanted him in deep for a couple of strokes, her own urges beginning to simmer close to the boil. "I'm not just saying it. You're lovely and hard ... and quite thick. I can really feel you moving inside me. You're cock's rubbing right where it should."

"You're gorgeous," moaned Alan, overwhelmed by the actuality of her pussy squelching around him.

Suzi laughed and pulled him in for another kiss. "So you keep saying," she said when they parted.

"This is brilliant ... Fantastic."

Suzi folded her legs at the knees, shoes coming up off the bed. "Hook my legs with your arms. I need it rougher. Get in there, Alan," she grunted, tilting her hips so he could work at her cunt. "Pound me. Batter my pussy."

Flesh slapped upon flesh with meaty thwacks when Alan complied.

Suzi grunted and snorted, a hand moving down to their conjunction, fingers going at her clit where she fingered her tight bean, Alan moaning and babbling above her.

"I never want this to stop," mumbled the man, his eyes fixed on Suzi's rolling breasts, the twin orbs jiggling with the force of his thrusts and urgent movements of the blonde's arm.

"Take as long as you want!" squealed Suzi. "I don't care if you take all day ... just don't fucking stop."

Alan looked at Suzi's tortured expression, the desire to batter her pussy into submission twisting his face. The shy, reticent boy changed in an instant when he intuited Suzi's needs, his manner altering as he snarled and began pounding at her like he was on a mission to shatter her pubic bone.

"That's just right," Suzi wailed in response. "Smash me ... Batter my cunt. Use me however you want me."

Alan snorted and moaned, eyes rolling before his lips peeled back from his teeth. In a moment of wild exuberance, he gave four or five very robust lunges while growling, "I'm going to fuck you all day."

Suzi returned the effort with several vehement upthrusts of her own. "If you think you can last," snarled the blonde. She taunted Alan with a feline smirk, words coming out all curdled with need when she groaned, "Let's see what my virgin can do. Show me what a hot fuck you're going to be."

It went on for five minutes more. Alan instinctively altered his tempo, changing the angle and depth of his thrusts while taking his cue from the woman. He sensed she was close to her climax, the physical clues obvious even to him with his limited experience.

Suzi squeaked and wailed, fingers still going at her sex. Her head rolled side-to-side as she gritted her teeth, urging her orgasm out into the open. "Don't come yet," she moaned up at her lover, glazed eyes clearing when she set her stare on his face. "I'm so fucking close, don't ruin it by coming."

Alan replied without pausing; he didn't miss a beat while spitting his response through teeth clenched with the effort of maintaining the pressure. "I told you," he said, "I can go on all day."

"You don't need to," mewled Suzi, the judders taking hold. "I'm there," she whined, slapping the flats of three fingers against her vulva before then rubbing hard at her clit. "I'm coming," she bellowed. "I'm coming!"

*

He rode Suzi through it. The blonde moaned and writhed, fingers clawing at the bedcover and Alan's upper arms, her body wracked with spasms, eyelids fluttering, jaws locked tight as though she was having some kind of seizure, the heaving and wailing apparently without end.

"Jesus," gasped Alan when the violence eventually calmed. "Is it always like that?"

Suzi's head lolled as, eyes closed, she pushed the boy away from her body. "Not at all," she managed to groan, and, with Alan laid out alongside her, she mumbled, "Nowhere near..."

Alan looked on, his brow corrugated in a frown of puzzlement. "You mean you don't usually come like that?"

"Darling, in this profession," said Suzi while struggling for air, "I go days without coming. I usually wank with a vibrator if I'm horny. Sometimes one of the guests will get me worked up, but then usually leave me choking to come. When that happens, I'll get myself off..."

She rolled onto her side and then ducked in to kiss Alan with a forceful press of her mouth against his, her tongue writhing and squirming between the boy's lips. "More?" asked Suzi, eyes shining. "From behind or something?"

"Fuck yeah," said Alan, nodding briskly at the suggestion.

"Can you still go on all day?" Suzi said as she moved onto all fours.

Alan gaped at the sight of the blonde on her hands and knees, the shape of her hips, buttocks and swollen-lipped pussy presented for his pleasure sending a ripple of carnal desire through his core.

"What a great body," breathed Alan as he moved to kneel behind Suzi. "Just perfect," he moaned, finding the woman's core with the stiff length of male gristle he held in one hand.

"You're a fast learner," Suzi said, waist creasing as she grinned back at Alan behind her. "You didn't need any guidance just then, did you? You knew just where to put it."

And then they got down to business again. Alan gulped and took a firm grip of Suzi's waist, pulling her onto his dick while she mewled out her pleasure.

*

Suzi yelped when Alan's palm smacked down onto her arse. She thrust back against him, what spare flesh she had on her hips rippling under the force of it. "Do it again," mewled the blonde. "Spank me."

Alan, caught up in the moment, complied. His hand thwacked down at least five times in rapid succession, quick forceful slaps which had Suzi squirming and gasping, the cheeks of her backside glowing pink.

She craned round to look at Alan. "Look at you getting all kinky on me." She sucked in her lower lip and crinkled her nose at her lover. "Have we unleashed the beast, babe?"

Alan's fingers dug into Suzi's hips, his length buttery on the outstroke when he eased almost all of himself out of her body. Then he slid back inside, moaning while savouring her feminine shape, her pussy squelching around the trunk of his dick as he leaned in to crouch low over her back.

"Thank you for being my first," gurgled Alan, his teeth grazing the back of Suzi's neck. He reached beneath her, hands filling with breast-flesh while the couple grunted and muttered about how pleasurable it all was.

"You're welcome," whined Suzi, a hand sneaking between her legs. "I didn't expect anything like this to happen today," the blonde added, fingers slipping over her bean. "But I'm so fucking glad you noticed my shoes in Morrison's the other day."

Alan fucked into Suzi with short thrusts, his hands mauling her breasts. He groaned with delight and then mumbled a thick-lipped, "God, Suzi ... those shoes..."

*

She was sat on the dressing table, legs wide, those shoes waggling as Alan shuffled forward to present the blunt dome to Suzi's loose-lipped sex.

He growled while pushing his palms against her thighs, forcing her wider. "I can see it going in," mumbled Alan. "Shit ... Oh fuck ... Just look at it."

Suzi did. She pressed her chin to her chest and looked down, spreading the slippery folds to better show Alan the manner in which her body accepted his length. "You're wet with my pussy," she croaked, the shock of seeing just how turned on she was a jolt in the pit of her stomach. "God, it's pissing out of me!" Suzi's jaw hung slack when she lifted her focus to Alan's face, a few seconds passing before she finally gasped, "It's been ages since anyone has made me feel this good during sex; I thought I was too jaded to care."

"I love fucking," groaned Alan. He looked into Suzi's eyes and saw her expression heavy with lust "You're beautiful." Then they were kissing, the pair gasping and groaning and pawing at one another as Alan fucked his length into the blonde's body.

Their passions burned hotter, Alan leaning back while Suzi's hands went to his shoulders. She kept her legs pulled back, knees near her shoulders to offer herself to his gooey, probing attention.

The boy was grunting and whining, licking his dry lips while blinking at Suzi. "I think I'm close," he mumbled, amending it almost immediately to, "I'm going to come."

"So much for lasting all day," Suzi quipped in reply. She reached down with both hands, pressing her palms against the dressing table in an effort to shunt forward against Alan's cock. "Let me fuck you," she groaned, the furniture shaking and juddering under her buttocks.

Alan whined, "Suzi, I'm–" as the surge boiled up through his core.

She offered him a grimace while working back-and-forth, her pussy teasing his cock towards the inevitable explosion. "Do it wherever you want," Suzi snarled, keen to get the boy there. "Inside me if you feel like it ... Or wank it over my tummy and tits..."

Alan's eyes closed. He whined and moaned while holding Suzi's just above her hip bones, leaning back at the waist as it all became too much to take.

"You're doing it, aren't you?" gasped Suzi, fingers forked in a bridge over Alan's length while she splayed her labia at the same time. "You're dumping it all in my cunt." She watched Alan's cock, sure she could see the thing pulsing as it pumped whatever he had left into her body. The blonde flicked a forefinger over the pink nub of her clit, the tingles bursting from the sensitive bud making her whine with delight.

Alan sobbed out his relief, chest hitching. He held tight to Suzi's waist, keeping her fastened in place until he was drained of ejaculate, the gloop sliding out in a rush when he eased himself clear.

After that, with his cock oozing spunk, Alan boggled at the sight of Suzi fucking three stiff digits into her opening, thumb working hard at her clit. Her pussy farted and squelched, cum dripping out, her fingers smeared with the stuff as she stirred the digits into her opening.

"I'm coming again," Suzi wailed.

*

Suzi had no qualms about parading around the apartment in her stockings and shoes; for her it was usual. She urged Alan to use the shower, offering the boy free run of the facilities. "Make yourself at home," she smiled at him. "You deserve it."

Alan went into the en-suite, where he showered away his exertions, towelling himself dry before – slightly self-conscious about his nudity now it was done – he re-emerged into the bedroom.

"How do you feel?" Suzi asked, one eyebrow lifting with the enquiry.

"Incredible," Alan replied. He let his gaze rove over the blonde's curves as she stood with her fists on her hips, certain he could get hard again if she made any offer. "Suzi," he sighed, cheeks ballooning while shaking his side-to-side. "I mean ... That was amazing..."

Suzi shrugged. "For me, too."

"Really? Honest?" Alan gaped at her, unsure whether to believe her or not.

Suzi rolled her eyes at him before she strode to the dressing table to open one of the drawers. "Here," she said. "This is proof."

Alan blinked at the banknotes fanned in her fingers. "I don't get it," he mumbled.

"Take your money back. All of it. And," Suzi purred, head tilting as she smirked at the boy gawping back at her. "Give me a ring anytime," she told him. "But next time you pay."

12