Svetlana in Olive Drab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair of them stood naked in the bathroom as he found the spare toothbrush head and attached it for her. She looked over at him with a smile, "This is wonderful, Pete. I feel so good with you beside me and I was never very ashamed of my body, well, a little as I became older, but, ... not now. How do you do this? How can it be?"

"I dunno," he laughed, "I was just thinking the same thing. But trust me, Natalia. You don't have a thing to be ashamed of."

By then, there was already the buzzing of the toothbrush in the bathroom as she reached around him to pull him so that their hips touched, "You are fo goob poo look at, Kete, I am proub poo be wiff oo any air."

He laughed a little, "That must be one of those other languages that you know -- that I don't understand."

It caused her to laugh, but she still held him against her hip and her fingers caressed his skin until she had to let him go.

When she'd tried and failed to spit out the toothpaste froth gracefully and scooped up a handful of water to rinse, she held out the toothbrush a little triumphantly, "Your turn."

Natalia was so very tempted to just put more toothpaste on the brush and offer to brush his teeth for him, but she had a feeling that it would probably end far too comically. He switched heads when she held out the one which had been in it originally, but as he began, she only moved aside a little and she still held herself against him, though this time, her fingers were feeling his bottom just a little.

"I am trying not to tickle you," she smiled a little, "but I cannot remember the last time that I could do something like this -- and how nice it is to be able to do it. Women look at men's bottoms, you know."

She sighed then, "So nice." And then she was gone.

He found her in the bed with a little smile and the covers thrown back.

"I went to the window because I thought that I heard something. It's raining on top of the snow that is left. I am even happier that I can stay with you."

He got into the bed and they both instantly knew that this was right for them. Natalia threw the covers over him and she moved herself against him. He pulled a pillow over for her head and they just seemed to fit.

When she pulled her head back from a kiss that surprised her for the way that it felt to her, Natalia shook her head that way again. "You can do as much or as little as you wish, Pyotr," she smiled, "I can say that I am already happy. Your kisses, ... I love them."

"I wanted to ask about that name last night," he said and she laughed a little as she snuggled up to him even more.

"It is nothing but the Russian way to sat 'Peter'. It is said as Petru in Romanian but I do not like it that way. I never knew a Pyotr, but I like to think of you this way," she moved her hand to rub his hair again, "You look a little Russian to me sometimes and I think that it comes from your cheekbones. I know that you aren't and that you may not like that, so tell me if it is so. But to me, your face, that hair, ... "

She sighed, "Either way, an Eastern European girl's dream to be in a bed with you."

She had a thought then, "Or is this wrong to do with my friend? I think that the time is bad, but it seems to be good for us at the same time. I know that I need you for me and I want to be with you, Pyotr, this night more than anything. We are only two older people, but still you are a man, I am a woman and we can give each other a little comfort. I care about you so much already. Tell me if this is wrong to do."

His reply came to her in more of those kisses.

She reached between them as she raised her leg to go around him, "I hope that I can remember how this even goes."

Pete laughed then and it made her laugh as well. "You're at least a little serious, aren't you?"

She chuckled, "More than a little. I am a little nervous. I have not done something like this in, ... over twenty-five years and I am forty-seven. I think that I must have been an idiot all of this time, but I really did not want it. Think of lying on your back with your legs in the air and a man fucking you with no thinking for you in it."

Pete shook his head with a smirk, "No. I won't think about a man fucking me at all."

Natalia laughed even more at that, "Think of your friend Natalia then. That was how it was. It was good at the beginning, but then my husband was always drinking and sometimes it was just too much. He would belch in my face and I would throw him off and then he would ... get ... angry with, ... m-"

Her words trailed off as he leaned over to kiss her throat. After a few seconds of it, she seemed to remember her hands and he felt her fingertips sliding over him lightly. Natalia sighed languidly breath after breath, as though she didn't have it in her to disengage her vocal chords when she exhaled.

Pete didn't care. He liked it.

He liked it even more when she'd gasp because he'd bitten her throat very softly.

Natalia was so taken with the gentle way that Pete seemed to settle in against her and the way that he loved her breasts. She just held him to her and she kissed the top of his head. The way that his hands had of making her feel so cherished just amazed her. She'd never experienced anything like this with anyone else -- and he didn't stop; other than to move back up sometimes to kiss her endlessly.

They didn't do anything more than trade caresses, each wanting to learn of the other more than anything. After a while, Natalia kept thinking of the hardness which pressed against her almost continually. "Pyotr," she sighed after she kissed him, "we ought to do something here. Look at the time. I would be so happy just to lie here like this with you all night. Let me, ..."

He just barely shook his head, moving to nuzzle under her jaw a little. "It's ok, Natalia. We're both a little new at this with each other. We don't need to rush anything. I'm not nineteen anymore, so I'm not gonna NEED to do anything. I'm so amazed to be here with you and we only met a little over a day ago. Hey, sleep with me and see if you can stand the way that I snore before you --"

She chuckled, "It may be that it is me who makes you want to throw me out for the snoring, but I understand. This is so nice here with you and how you hold me."

He drew his head back and they smiled at each other for a moment.

"If you think about it," he said, "If all of this civilization wasn't around and it was just two bare-assed fur-covered people who'd met and liked each other -- and I was the one with the cave, I'm not sure that we'd be doing too much of anything differently -- or very much differently. I'd show you my cave and with a little luck, we'd be here trying to stay a little warm and holding onto each other pretty much like this."

Natalia shook her head, "You are not looking at it from the female's side."

She smiled, "Let us say that this happened and the cave people liked each other -- even if they were not young, just as we are. The female would be there because of several reasons, mostly because she liked the male, but also, she would be looking at things for her own survival too.

At some point, very soon in our example, because she would be a little afraid that the male might lose interest in her, she would wish to show him that she could give him and them pleasure, hoping that he would see value in keeping her. She would see that he must be a successful male to have his very own cave and believe me; she would be thinking that there might be a few younger females who he might want.

So she would want - at least a little bit -- to be able to demonstrate to him that she liked him and that he could mate with her, since she likes him so much and she feels safe with him. They both have full bellies, and it is such a very nice cave after all.

Maybe I am feeling a little like that," she smiled, "But with the crazy time that you need to wake up at, Pyotr, I know that you must sleep very soon.

I think that I wish to tell you that if I can, I can wait for you to bring home whatever it is that you must hunt for us. I think that I will try to go to work tomorrow.

But it is not only that the two older cave people have found each other. The female is here for those reasons, but also, she likes the male so much and she feels comforted by him. To a female like me, it is a very important thing. This is all too early, since we are not cave people, but I like to be here with you and we make each other feel better when we are together, I think."

"We do," he agreed, "It is really fast to even think of this, but, ... you make me feel a lot better too. Please come here after you finish work," he said, "That is, if you want to and if you think that you can, we'll go to your place and turn things down so that you save a little money. I'd also want to, ... well depending on how you feel, or course, ..."

Natalia chuckled and she nodded, "Crawl into your cave and pull me in with you a little earlier? Oh please say that we can. I have not felt like this in so long. We are still growing our friendship, I think, but Pyotr, you are kind to allow me to call you by this name and I want to be with my friend in his cave," she smiled.

The way that it happened really surprised them both.

They didn't do anything more than what they'd been doing. It slowly petered out between them and they were happy just with that -- holding onto each other.

It was what they needed most from each other that night, just to fall asleep in the arms of someone who cared. At different times, they both moved their hands over the body of the other one and smiled before they went back to sharing kisses; Natalia liking the almost new feeling of touching a man's body and Pete just enjoying the way that her body felt so different and wonderful to him.

When his alarm clock blared, Pete was up and almost wanting to bash it to death in his haste so that she wouldn't be disturbed, but when he was turning around, wondering if he could get his day started in darkness, Natalia turned on the bedside lamp and smiled at him.

His heart felt as though it had hit a pothole just at that instant. She wasn't Maggie. He hadn't expected or even wanted her to be, and that felt good to him, since he could now tell himself that he'd made it that far at least.

She looked so comfortable and even a little at home in his bed -- and THAT was an amazing thing to him.

He hadn't been even thinking about her as a replacement. He was thinking that she just looked so, ... so right to him.

"What is it that you would do now?" she smiled, "A shower?"

He nodded and she shook her head, "No, no, no. Please come back to the bed. We will leave the light on so that no one goes back to sleep, if you have only a few minutes."

Pete wanted to dive into the bed to be with her. It didn't work out that way, but when he was there, she reached for him and before he knew it, Natalia was smiling up at him, having moved down. She smiled like a very pleased cat as she stroked him into hardness, and then, beginning with gentle little kisses, she began to lick and suck for him, reaching to take his hand and bring it to her head.

He didn't last very long at all.

She saw the look of slightly shocked surprise on his face.

"I can tell you now, or I can text you later when we are both awake," she chuckled, "Now go and have your shower."

He nodded and almost stumbled off as she tried not to giggle, "I am falling in love with your bottom."

When he came out of the bathroom, Natalia was no longer in the bed, though she'd moved the covers in a way which told him that she'd be going back to bed for a little while. From what she'd told him, she could sleep for another few hours before she had to get up.

She was in the kitchen and there were three cups out on the counter.

"If we have time, have coffee with me, Pyotr. I think the tall one will fit in the cupholder thing in your jeep. Does it have something like this?"

He nodded, still in shock as he looked up at the clock and sat down. "Natalia, thank you for this."

She just smiled her happy cat smile, "We do not have to talk now. This is a very stupid time to force a person out of their bed. But I could not go back to sleep and know that you must go. I thought of a better way and I do not mind.

Oh," she grinned then, "And WHY not? After you have gone, I will go back to bed and be happy to smell you in it, of course. I really like the aftershave that you have on, but the smell that I want is the man who was against me and held me."

They talked a little of how they'd meet up later, and then Pete was gone after a soft kiss from Natalia.

Somewhere along the way as he drove, somewhere not long after he left the dark and hilly concession road and turned onto the highway, it came to Pete that Maggie had never done something like that for him. She'd fellated him many times, quite obviously, but she'd never gotten up for him -- not that he'd ever expected her to.

Pete got it then. Natalia was being Natalia. He even wondered if she ...

He lifted the travel mug and he smiled. Well if she was, then he found that he liked the idea.

But he was going to tell her that she ought to just try to sleep. It was bad enough that he had to get up at 4:15.

------------------------------

He walked out to the parking lot again at lunch with a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

There was a text on his phone -- several, because one just wouldn't do, he supposed.

"When I was a girl, I saw how my parents were. I knew that if I found a good man, then I would show him I was better than that. I never did something like this morning for Jerczy since he was very selfish and would have ordered that I do it every day. It is not for every day. It is for sometimes. Today was for my friend because someone like me can feel that he is unsure. We are BOTH unsure, Pyotr. I have worries of my own. I want to say I will try if you will try. LOVE, Natalia."

Pete didn't know how to respond, so he sat thinking about it.

Natalia had been nervous about sending Pete the long multi-paged text, but she had seen that he had an underlying issue and some careful thought led her to want to re-assure him.

But she was second-guessing herself now as she walked out to buy a coffee and a bagel. Having gone against her normal routine and actually used the drive-through at the coffee shop, she parked and pulled out her phone and noticed the reply from Pete.

"Touch me, Natalia. Touch me anywhere and often. Better than that, I can only try. And I will. LOVE Pete."

--------------------------------------

They met for dinner at a popular restaurant to compare notes, just needing to tell each other things.

"I bought some little food that we can eat in the bed," she said with a little smile, "if you are feeling like an adventure with me."

He told her that he liked the way that she thought.

"AND," she continued, "I bought some bubble bath, which is a stupid thing to call it. Why would someone wish to bathe bubbles? It cannot be done. The names for some things here confuse me. I also thought that with you in the bed, I will not be cold, so I do not need my leg hair." She held up a razor.

Both of them strained for a moment, but Pete lost first and he laughed, and Natalia laughed along.

"You don't have much leg hair," he smiled.

"You have not seen it," she smiled right back at him, "I shaved it the last time yesterday morning. If I do not shave it tonight, by ten o'clock, you will know far too much about werewolves. The sexiest ones come from Romania, you know."

Pete blinked for a moment, "They do?"

Natalia tried to look wounded, "You do not think that I am sexy?"

"Natalia," he sighed with a smile," I was married for a long time, and I'm still alive. In order for that to happen, I must have been smart enough to see at least some of the traps. Trust me, you're very sexy to me."

She reached across the table, the humor gone from her eyes, "Pyotr, please don't feel nervous. You were perfect this morning -- which was the middle of the night for normal people. I am sure that we will have no trouble. I am nervous because I hope that I am still a little attractive as a woman. And it can be a bigger fear. If you have trouble, we can buy blue pills for that.

But there is no pill to --"

"Stop it," he said, "for me to think that you weren't attractive. ... Natalia, that's just crazy. I've had you on my mind all day. If we need the damn pills, we'll ..."

She shook her head, "We will try without them first. And if we need them, I have an answer for it.

You were right. I went home and found the mortgage insurance. I even found the part where it says what you said to me I took it to the bank today and you were right again. I owe nothing on the house anymore. They even tried to talk me into borrowing money, but I said no for now.

She leaned across the table a little, "So IF we need pills, then I will take a loan to buy a mountain of them for us!"

After they'd stopped laughing, Natalia took his hand in hers, "I know what I want and I slept with him last night. Whatever happens, I still want that man next to me. No one else.

Half of the world is men. It is my good luck that I found you at last.

Besides, " she smiled hopefully once more, "I already shaved my hairy legs this morning. I was only making my joke. This razor is the second of two in the pack. I wish to know how you like your woman."

He looked confused and she waved the razor, "How much off? I saw how you looked at my hair there last night in the mirror. I can take it all off or only a little. What would you like?"

Pete smiled slowly, "I've never been given the choice before. I think that I'd like it bare."

"Oh thank God," she sighed with relief, "I tried to leave only a little line and I made a mistake and had to take it all."

He shook his head, "I'd be happy no matter what."

He found himself looking at her index finger as it waved back and forth between them, "This has never happened for me in my life. Pete, I want to make it perfect."

He waved his finger right back at her, watching her eyes follow it for a moment until she looked up at him.

"It already is. I'd be happy if you shaved it in a checkerboard pattern."

But then he had to explain what that was and Natalia almost turned white.

"No! How can -- "

"You can't and I wouldn't want to see that. I was just making a point."

"It is why I feel like laughing," she grinned, "I do not know how you and your Maggie were, but I like to sit with you in a place like this and we talk of these things. "

-------------------------------------------

There was something.

As they made love that night in his bed, Natalia felt brave -- for her -- and she asked him to leave the bedside lamp on. It was because she believed him when he told her that she was beautiful.

But there was something which she'd worried over just a little. As he moved from kissing her throat to begin to work his way down, the thought came to her unbidden because she found that she couldn't keep it out of her mind.

For most of her life, her relationship with Nicoleta had been the most intimate one for her. That was over now, but she wondered about where this seemed to be going with Pete.

She'd been wondering over how to tell him that she loved oral sex quite a bit. She decided that without telling Pete very much about the exact nature of her relationship with Nicoleta -- which she wasn't bold enough to do at this point, the only thing that she could expect might be his attempt at it for her.

Natalia was out of road here. She didn't know all that much about the sex lives of most North American people. All that she knew was that she'd have her answer in a few minutes and she didn't want to judge him harshly at all.

The thought came to her a little later that if he'd only had his wife over all of their time, ...

1...456789