All Comments on 'Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 08'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JRSONJRSON5 months ago

This was excellent! A spirit of comfort, love, and confident commitment that Brixton and Zayne share! After all the troubles they faced, that obviously made them both stronger together, I found it hartt warming!

Most of the loose ends were tied up nicely... And knowing that Daniel got called out in front of everyone for his selfish bullshit, watching him squirm, and attempt a half hearted apology was quite satisfying. I love that Brielle was all in to support her brother and Zayne, but mostly for the short leash she kept on him! I don't claim still to understand how she could be ok with Daniel stepping out to satisfy his need for cock, but to each is own... Very nice ending for Zayne and Brinxton...

I will be looking forward to reading Zach's story... It should be fascinating seeing him figure out his own life now that his twin is in great hands. I find it surprising that he may end being a dad and possibly up with a women. I did not always enjoy all of the drama and insecurity that Daniel created but it certainly made for an interesting story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Nah, not Fin, Commencement, because although Brinxton and Zayne may have been together for a couple of years, they're still only just beginning. But this was a great rap-up to Zanye's story and I'm looking forward to what's coming next with Zach. Kudos for one of the most romantic proposals even and for giving Daniel some of the comeuppance he needed to get. I can't really add anything more than what JRSON already said so I'll just finish by saying that you and your partner can be very proud of this story. Thanks for a great read.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy5 months ago

You are a gifted writer! Can't wait for Zach's story. Thank you! I love these characters. Bless you!

jroseemijroseemi5 months agoAuthor

Thank you to all of our readers. We really appreciate all of the feedback! I'll be going back through to add more commentary from Brinxton, especially in the second to last chapter for when we publish it on Amazon. We appreciate all of you! <3

We're still writing Zach's story now so it may be a little bit before I start posting, but it should be fun! Zach is in for a rollercoaster!

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

Warm and wonderful ending, with fun teasers on what’s to come with Zach (and his girlfriend / co-parent?) Hoping for more of the Weeks’ twisting in agony over having a gay, married son and that asshole Daniel gets caught in some screw up and having to suffer for it!

Cane23Cane235 months ago

Amazing end to amazing story! Zayne finally got his HEA with roses, chocolates and engagement ring! The weddings were charming, I've even imagined Zayne singing and entertaining before reading the last chapter.

Daniel haven't changed at all, but he is totally undisguised and strictly supervised by his wife. I feel that author hasn't finished with his punishment yet. Not very fond of revenge but something tells me he is going to feel the same pain Zayne did. Only, Brielle is not Brinxton to spend life looking after disabled husband. Anyway, whatever the scenario author choose, selfish Daniel is going to stay alone. We'll see...

I'm worried by this sentence: "Zach had started to do many of his sketches at home because he was so fatigued and tired all the time. Zach claimed it was just his migraines, but Zayne wasn't sure he bought that." Does author insinuate that Zach will have some health issues in sequel?! I guess, we'll see that too.

Finally, I would like to say BRAVO for the wonderful story, I'm very much looking forward to Zach's tale.

Happy holidays everyone! 🎄💖

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Great ending. Interesting that Zach was with a woman and I guess I am glad they are going to spend some more serious time together both before and after the birth to coparent rather than a rash marriage. Zayne did say he was the gayest of his crew, so I hope Zach ends up happy!

Cane23Cane235 months ago

There's been comments about what is the best chapter so, I wanted to put my favorite. Of course, the last chapters where protagonists get their HEA are the most loved ones but, my favorite scene is one where Brinxton explore Zayne's scars on his back before love making. That is so sensual. erotic, and, at the same time emotional and touchy scene that leaves me breathless. It has been so beautifully written that I'm coming back to that part over and over again.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy35 months ago

You truly are a gifted writer. Another amazing story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES