All Comments on 'Sweet Amy'

by Drtracer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

On the driveway? In the street in broad daylight? Seriously?

DefluerDefluerabout 3 years ago

Ignore that Anonymous Drtracer, if you had them do it right in the middle of the road? Maybe, but even then, this is a fucking erotic story site! But you didn't. In the car is more than okay. Being "catchable" makes it all the more hot. My first girlfriend and I did shit all over the damn place in our cars, day or night. I don't know how we weren't caught just based on statistics alone. AND there is a park that is down the road from my old apartment. I used to walk it to get to the convenience store (trying to fight that fat!) and twice I came across people messing around. Once they were just starting too, kissing and he had her top up touching her breasts. The other time I saw movement which caught my eye, then came across a gal and a guy on the bench. She was rubbing her thumb over her mouth, trying to fix her lipstick, and he had his t-shirt pulled way down to his knees, his pants were half off. It wasn't a playground kind of park and I'd never seen any kids on the walking path, so both times I pretended I didn't notice anything and just walked by like all was normal. Chances are LOTS of sex happened on that path when me or nobody else was around to see it.

Even more, I'm sure we've all walked and driven past people fucking in cars and right out in the open and never noticed.

It was a good short little story. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrtracer@Drtracer
Bi verse male, I like taboo/kinky stuff! My stories are based loosely on some of my actual misadventures... Some closer than others.