All Comments on 'Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 06'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please get these people back to civilization

You have done all you can with the three of these characters. To continue on with only the three of them at this farm, ranch, or whatever has become boring. Let them expand their fun and games to include other people or, maybe, some sex in public... like, at a swinger's club. This could introduce some insecurity or jealousy might rear its ugly head. Maybe a fun orgy could work. Something, anything else other than the three of them down on the farm. We've been there and done that.

TxRadTxRadabout 10 years agoAuthor

Be very careful what you wish for there Anonymous. :>)

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Sweet tale

I think introducing others to this story would weaken it. It's strength is in th esweet love of the three of them. A polyamorous relationship is not the same thing as an open relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5918 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...