Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I said earlier about us teaching Sue, came back to haunt me. Who was teaching whom? This was an old position for Karen and me, but we were never as comfortable and I had all the air I needed, which had been a major problem in the past.

Silently I said, "Thank you, very much, Sue." I would remember this arrangement and made a mental note to show Sue the advantages it afforded.

Sue went to her knees and kissed me on the forehead. Then she sat back and admired her handy work. With a grin, she started to cover Karen's tightly stretched ass cheeks with little licks and kisses. Karen wiggled her ass and started to raise it.

I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and pulled her back into place. I held her firmly but gently. Sue sat back again, and then leaned forward to tease Karen's anus and opening with her warm breath. She moved her attention to licking from where my lips were to Karen's tailbone and back, pausing each time to poke her tongue into the hot moist hole.

Now Karen's ass and hips were really in motion, but it was jerky and uncoordinated. She was not sure which way to go first. I held a light suction on her clit, which was growing larger than I had ever felt it get. I kept running my tongue around and round it lightly and slowly.

Again, I was fascinated watching Sue's long tongue work in and out. Only this time I had a much closer view, as she was working on Karen's vagina. Karen was going wild, first pressing down on my mouth then back against the lingual organ invading her opening so deeply.

I could feel her hot breath on my lower belly and in the hair there. She was growling deep in her throat. Her hands had move to the cheeks of my ass and I felt her claws digging in. Her breasts and nipples rubbed against my stomach. Her nipples were like rocks.

Sue rammed her tongue into Karen's wide-open sex and buried her face as tight as she could. I could visualize her tongue wiggling, squirming around, and round inside my wife, the way it had worked on me earlier. The growl turned into a roar and the claws drew blood.

Sue pulled back slightly and stabbed her tongue in and out, in sharp hard deep thrusts. Karen started a long loud, shouted, "Ah." I raked my teeth across her clit. Once was enough. I had my arms full of a mad woman who was digging three-inch deep trenches in my ass cheeks and thighs. The "Ah" was now a scream.

I released my hold on her clit but Sue kept up her thrusts for another half minute. She paused then returned to Karen's steaming opening and started feeding her tongue in a little at a time. By this time, the scream had dropped to a long drawn out groan, turning to a long moan as more tongue disappeared. When she was fully in, Sue stopped and held still.

I sucked Karen's clit back in and slowly flicked it. Her ass jumped hard. Impaling herself on more tongue, she moved forward, I flicked again. She jumped again. Back and forth her ass moved. Quickly the moan increased in strength and volume, moving back toward a scream. As it peaked, I scrapped her clit hard several times rapidly.

Again, I had my arms full. At least this time her hands were back on the padded seat, not mine. Karen did a push up and wiggled her ass back hard. She jerked her clit out of my mouth and nearly broke Sue's nose. She pulled forward and wiggled back again slowly this time. She collapsed full length on me and lay still breathing hard.

Sue removed her face from Karen's rear. Seeing my face hanging there upside down, she planted a long kiss on my lips. I could taste only Karen's spicy flavor, strong on Sue's lips and tongue, which she snaked around deep in my mouth.

Karen moved her hips from side to side and moved forward. She said between deep breaths. "Cut it out! Somebody's hair is... tickling the hell out of... me." She stood up, moved slightly forward, and sat down, hard on my chest.

My breath went out of me. "Sorry! I thought my legs... would hold me... I'll just rest here... If you don't mind... go back to what... ever you were doing." She leaned forward, to support herself with her hand and arms on my thighs.

Sue stood up and started to move away. I grabbed the backs of her thighs just below her ass cheeks and moved her forward. I slid my hand up to pull down on her hips, seating her hot wet sex against my mouth. Her legs were spread wide and slightly bent. She leaned forward against Karen, hugging her.

I attacked her sweetness as she had Karen's spiciness. Although my tongue is nowhere as long as hers is, it was having the desired effect. As a few minutes passed, Karen stood up and Sue leaned farther forward and took the same position Karen had been in earlier.

The difference was Sue's head was at my hip and her breath was on my manhood. As I licked and sucked at her sex, she did the same to mine. I became harder and harder. A pair of hands spread my knees farther apart and then a warm tongue touched my sack and moved over it.

Karen moved out from between my legs a few minutes later and said to Sue, "It's time for you to learn to ride the pony... It's a little different than riding a horse but you'll enjoy it more. Once you get used to the nuisance of controlling the beast... At least you don't have to worry about falling out of the saddle." Karen finished with a laugh.

Sue swapped directions over me while I slid down a little. Now I had a headrest, my neck had started to tire. Karen helped Sue get positioned and rubbed the head of my shaft around the wet opening and up over Sue's hard clit

She moved the head back and fit it to the opening. Sue eases her body down applying weight to the shaft. It slid tightly inside an inch and then two. Sue paused and grunted. Then she pressed down again. Another two inches slid in. She gasped and leaned forward placing her hands, palm down on my chest. These took some of her weight and the angle of entry eased.

Sue's opening was farther forward and up, than Karen's was. She moved her hips in a small circle and then moved slowly up. She was tight. I felt the walls drag and suck at the flange around the head of my shaft. She pulled up too far and I popped out with the sound a wine cork makes when slowly removed from the bottle.

Karen made a grab and replaced me at the opening. With more confidence, Sue bent her trembling leg and sat farther down. The shaft disappeared for two third of its length. Sue bounced at a mild pace, moving only an inch, or two, but going just a little deeper each time.

Her speed had increased so that when she bottomed out, it was with a slapping sound as her ass met my thighs. She froze with her eyes shut. She sat up and looked down at my shaft buried fully eight inches inside her. A smile chased a grin across her lips as she just stared. She bounced up and down just to see if it was truly all the way in.

She looked at my face and said with a trembling voice, "There's no pain, in fact just the opposite. It feels sensational. I can't believe it... I ate the whole thing, now, with both ends. I feel ever inch of you. I'm so... full."

Karen walked around and looked at the joining, then at Sue's face. Karen grinned and reached out a fingertip and used the nail to flick Sue's long, hard, un-hooded clit. Sue twitched hard and groaned.

"Wait until that starts rubbing up and down that shaft. You'll think sensational, if you can think at all." She laughed. "Now. Just like on a horse, start out in a slow walk. Check out each of the faster gaits as you become comfortable with them. You'll find one you like, that I'll guarantee."

She kissed Sue fully and then moved to kneel next to me and kissed me the same way. "Well, what do you think? Shall we keep her?"

I licked my lips and said, "She's as tight as you were when we first met. I hope I last longer than I did then, for her sake. I remember your disappointment that it was over so soon. It took four or five tries for you to make it completely before I exploded."

"That's why we planned the relief of pressure on you in the bathroom, also the rest period, and the build of her excitement over getting me off. Your antics in the shower were not in the plan but were fine. She was good and ready by the time she first sat on that thing of yours." She paused and lightly kissed me.

"By the way, I'm going to have to limit the number of times a week Sue can get at me with that tongue of hers. If I don't, I'm going to have a joyous, but short old age. And the two of you can only be occasionally. My, god, I'm still tingling and twitching inside."

"That tongue is something else. Combined with as deep as she swallows me, it is deadly in itself," I said in full agreement with her.

Kissing me, she said, "Gitty up, pony," and kissed me harder.

Sue had been sitting still letting her vagina get accustomed to the hard shaft of hot manhood that so filled her. Slowly she leaned forward and replaced her hands on my chest and slowly drew my shaft outward, nearing the top, she smoothly reversed direction and slid back down. For a first stroke, it was nearly perfect. She gasped, and then moaned as the shaft pulled her clit down and rubbed against it. She got into a nice steady pace. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She breathed rapidly with a whimpering sound.

The tightness eased a little and she started to get wetter and slicker. She went to a canter and quickly into a trot. Now she was breathing faster and rolling her head around. Her ass was making soft slapping noises with my thighs.

By the time she went to a gallop, I was breathing hard enough, that Karen broke off kissing me. She eased back and watched Sue move up and down on my shaft, smiling with memories of her own.

Sue was slamming up and down as fast as she could move without losing me. The slapping noise was now loud and fast. She stopped at the bottom a stroke and gyrated her ass. Then she made quick full strokes with a pause at the top and the gyration at the bottom.

She never made a sound, she just shook her head up and down and then around in a circle. Suddenly, she shot straight up into a sitting position and grabbed her breasts. She squeezed her breasts, pulled on her nipples, pinching and rolling them. The whole time she was grinding her boiling sex as deep and hard as she could on my throbbing shaft.

I blew up, spraying her insides with scalding jet after jet. She was right on my heels with a screaming yell that could be heard in three counties. The combined floods poured out around my tightly wrapped shaft and over my balls. I could feel it flow down the crack in my ass. I was still jerking and bucking as Sue lay forward and covered my body with her full weight.

I wrapped my arms tightly about her and lay still. Karen kissed Sue's lips lightly, and then did the same to mine. She moved toward the bathroom pausing at the arch to look back at us and grinned broadly. She turned and whistling a happy tune, swayed her hips all the way to the shower door. She did a little dance step and entered, closing the door.

I smiled; I was drained and completely relaxed. I reviewed memories of other times I had felt this way. It was a fairly long list but only had a cast of the same two people until now. Sleep was trying to draw me in.

I surrender.

12