Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

"I'm Greg." "I'm Beth," they said rapidly, one behind the other.

They sat back down. His arm remained where it was. Hers moved from behind him and she placed her hand on his thigh. The edge of her hand was just touching his manhood, every time he breathed it rubbed against her hand. It was short when semi soft but it was huge in diameter. It pulsed to the beat of his heart.

"Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. Three A.

They both had their shirts off. He was short with a barrel chest and a beer belly to match. There was hair all over him. He was whiter than snow, except for his arms and a V where his collar button would normally have been unbuttoned.

She was a foot taller than he was and willowy. She was beautiful enough to be Miss State something or the other. From the waist up there was no doubt of her attributes and those jockey shorts were packed. She would give Sue a hard run for her money in the legs department.

In a deep voice he said, "Hi, I'm John." He had a tight hold on the girl's waist. "This is my wife... Sandy."

She nodded several times turning her head with a smile. I could read a book in that hold and statement. It was not an introduction it was a presentation. They sat back down. His arm retained the tight grip. She had to sit on the edge of the seat and up real straight because of his arm. She squirmed a little, the smile fading. The grip tightened. She winced and put the smile back on, sitting real still.

"Mr. and Mrs. O'Dell. Three B.

This couple was the oldest of the group, except for maybe Shawn Everett. But Shawn's age and conditioning made his age hard to determine. Mr. O'Dell appeared to be early to mid fifties. His wife was probable the same. They both had their shirts off. It also appeared that neither was too happy with the idea but were bound and determined to carry it off.

"Ladies... gentlemen... let me introduce myself.... I'm Brian, Brian O'Dell," he said looking around at each and every one of us. Politician or big business leader, were the first two things to cross my mind.

"I'm Martha O'Dell.... I'd just like to say, that my husband and I are happy to meet all of you." She glanced at her husband. There was a barely noticeable nod from him. They sat down.

They were old hands at the game they played, either high or old society. He was short, round, and bald, soft and out of shape. She was of medium height and stoutly built. She had wide shoulders and hips to match. She was not fat, just a large, raw, or big boned woman. For her age, her breasts were still high and firm. They were large and round with nipples to rival Mrs. White.

"Thank you, ladies, and gentlemen. Your luggage has been deposited in your cabins. The rest of this evening is your own. You are free to do, as you like. You all have maps of the area in your pouches. There is abundant wild life in the woods. The trails are as I said, well marked. The lake is cool and wet. There is no lifeguard, so be careful...."

"One last thing and you're free. There are two lights over the door of each cabin. The white one says you are home. It comes on when anyone is in the cabin. If you require privacy or just do not want visitors, the switch next to the door, inside, turns on the yellow light. Please respect it. Thank you again."

Everyone stood around talking for a few minutes except for the Thompson's. They left immediately for their cabin. Over a period of time, the rest drifted to their cabins. We moved to the porch and sat drinking tea and comparing notes on our observations of the couples.

We had a list of who was here for what and a short evaluation by the doctors. Most of what we had observed matched these reports but we had some new data to add to one or two of the files.

We had watched as unobtrusively as possible all the couples as they had entered their cabins. All had finished undressing on the porch before entering, even Carla Everett, although she tried very unsuccessfully to hide behind her husband Shawn.

The Thompson's yellow light went on as soon as they were through the door. The Everest's, White's, and Robert's yellow light came on over a period of ten minutes. The only couple to reappear before we went inside for supper was the Mac's.

Greg and Beth came across the yard heading to the dock. They wore only their pouches. Each carried a towel. It was just dusky dark. They stopped at the steps of the porch and asked if there was time before supper for a quick swim.

Sue explained there were no time problems with meals. All meals were prepackaged by a dietary cafeteria staff and were totally microwaveable. They would be delivered to each cabin every morning. They were in the freezer of the cabins. The meals were marked as to who's it was and what meal it was. The uneaten ones were remove. That is why the freezer was on the small back porch. It was all in the booklet on the coffee table.

"Thank you. We will take the time to read it. Beth has had me busy since we finished the orientation," Greg said with a big smile. He stood behind his wife with his hand on her shoulder. He nuzzled Beth on the neck. She rocked her head over against his.

She laughed reaching her hand behind her. "Don't believe everything you hear from this randy, fat fart. If it wasn't for my period, I'd never get any rest." They both laughed.

Karen from the porch swing laughingly said, "I think the woman protests to much.... If you don't watch out for what your hand is doing, you are not going to make the lake, not for a swim anyway. The float is a nice place this time of evening."

"Want to try a little naval sex, dear?" Beth asked her husband.

"Is the sixth fleet back in, again...? You take care of the seaman, I'll ride the waves," he shot back as she led him away by a large handle.

Karen rose and walked to where Sue stood watching the Mac's leave. "Lack of exercise doesn't seem to be their problem," Sue said. "That toy of his might be fun to exercise, if I could figure out where and how it would fit in me."

"You got an idea there. If you figure it out let me know. It's short yes, but God, it is as big around as a summer sausage. I know vagina's will stretch but..." Karen said quietly with a crooked grin.

"It's obvious that they have it figured out and thoroughly enjoy it. If their six weeks here can modify their habit of over eating, they will be in good shape. Their relationship seems to have a good base," Sue said.

"Friends and lovers, there's no better base," Karen stated. They turned and went inside.

*****

Matt was coming down the stairs. His hair was still wet. As the two girls reached him, he leaned forward and shook his head hard. Cold-water drops flew in a fine spray. Sue and Karen yelled and jumped back. Matt came up laughing.

He grabbed Sue and gave her a big kiss. Karen slapped him on the butt. "Hey, mind your elders, sonny," she said, "I don't like cold showers."

Matt released Sue slowly and then grabbed Karen, and laid a great big deep kiss on her. "Not bad for an old lady!" He said when he released her.

Sue swatted him on the butt. "Smile when you say that, partner, that's my wife you're speaking of. There is nothing old about her, I guarantee you. Ask our husband, if you don't believe me."

"Did I hear my name?" I said from the kitchen door. Kim's head appeared around my side and under my raised arm.

"Who's smacking who?" She asked.

"Sue and I are disciplining the problem child. He was being bad and then got a smart mouth. Mama, spank!"

We all laughed. "Damn, some people have no sense of humor," Matt muttered, rubbing his rear. "I guess I'll go live in the boat house. Maybe the fish will be in a better mood."

We laughed again and ringed him in. Kisses and hugs were shared all around. There were several more slaps on Matt's ass. "Ok! I will behave. Time out. I will remember this when all of you are in your wheel chairs and walkers. I'm a patient man," he said with a laugh.

"Soups on, if everyone is through picking on Matt." Looking at Matt I continued, "I'd be careful, these three horny old ladies might put you in a wheel chair."

Two horny toads and one hot Professor attacked me. I retreated to the kitchen.

*****

After supper I suggested we take our evening swim early. Sue and Karen told us the Mac's were swimming, more or less. They were probable occupied on the float. I check the light over their cabin. All were on but two B. We adjourned to the hot tub.

Sue and I hit the shower. The others piled into the tub. Sue and I were sweaty from our walk. I also wanted to talk to Sue. She was getting wet and soaking her hair when I wrapped my arms around her from behind. I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. She wiggled her ass crack firmly against my manhood.

I continued to massage her breasts slowly as her ass took on a slow up and down slid. I put my head next to hers "What do you think of Matt?"

"I think a lot of him, he's a great guy," she answered.

"Karen and I think the same way.... What would you say to inviting him to marriage hill?"

She turned around and kissed the hell out of me. That was the answer I expected. She eased back from me and looked in my eyes. "A double ceremony?"

I nodded and she smiled broadly. "When?" I shrugged. "Tonight. The moon is full. Will the boat hold the five of us?" I thought a moment and nodded. She was grinning now.

I got the soap and set about lathering her up, and down. As my fingers slipped up and down the crack of her ass, she reached back and took hold of my hand. She moved it up and down in shorter and shorter strokes until my middle finger was centered on her anus.

She pushed her ass back against my finger. It pressed against the tight ring and then slid into the hot tight opening. She released my hand and stood up, clamping her cheeks together, trapping my hand and finger.

"You remember the first time that finger was there?" She asked. I nodded against her head.

"It had me so hot that night I could have fucked the horns off a Billy goat. Thinking of we three becoming us five, makes me that way now," she whispered.

"As the old goat that lost his horns several times the next day to you, I know. I also know how you feel about the change.... If we don't get out of this shower pretty soon I'm going to have to wash parts of you again."

Her ass had been slowly working back and forth on my finger. Her hips jerked twice and a shiver ran up her back. "Oh... too... late," she murmured with a deep groan.

I turned her around and placed her foot on the seat. I went to my knees and ran my tongue up into her opening. She was hot and wet and the water had nothing to do with it. I swallowed in two quick gulps. I licked up to her clit and sucked it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

She arched her back and held onto my head. The shower door clicked open and shut as Karen moved behind Sue. She reached around and cupped the breasts that Sue was rubbing and caressing.

"You two seem to be having fun. Can I play too?" Karen said softly kissing Sue's neck and shoulders.

I nipped at Sue's clit with my teeth gently. Her hips jerked, a deep moan escaped from her lips. Sue held my head a moment longer and then pulled it away from her clit.

Through deep breaths, she said to Karen, "We got... a little hot... and carried away.... We need to... ask you... something.... How about a dual... wedding on marriage... hill... tonight? The moon's full."

As I stood up and hugged the both of them, Karen replied. "That is a great idea. Kim will love it. Has anyone really, formally asked Matt to join our marriage? Mark and I proposed informally to Kim and she accepted."

"I have had a couple of conversation with him, that the possibility may come up," Sue said.

"He and I had a long talk the other evening over a beer or two. It was along the same lines but no formal proposal has been made.... Also, they have not been asked about each other.... I don't think that will be a problem from the sounds we heard last night," I said. Sue giggled and Karen smiled.

"There's no time like the present, agreed?" Karen said looking at us both.

We exited the shower and attacked the two people kissing in the hot tub. We played like kids, slipping and sliding, wrestling in the confining space and hot water. Somehow I ended up with Kim impaled on my lap when it was all over. She was facing away from me. Sue was sitting the same way on Matt's lap.

Karen sat between the four of us, her arms around Matt's shoulders and mine. Sue leaned over and tenderly licked, sucked, and kissed one of Karen's breasts. Kim did the same to the other. Kim's hot boiling oil sex was rolling about my manhood.

Karen took a deep breath, her breasts raising and settling. Kim and Sue did not miss a beat. "We have to talk to you, Kim." She began grasping the back of Kim's head and feeding her more breast. "And you, Matt." She turned her head for a kiss. She got one all right.

When she turned her head back, her breath blew out sharply. She arched her back and rose up slightly in the water. I knew Sue's and Kim's mouths were not the only things working on Karen's body. Their hands were very busy in the depths.

"Oh... yes," Karen said. "We three... would like the... Oh...! Two... Of you... Ummm.... To join... us... Oh! Oh, oh...! In marriage.... Oh...! Yes...!"

Her back arched tightly and her hips rose clear of the water. Sue had a finger working fast in and out of Karen's anus. Kim had three fingers buried in Karen's vagina and her thumbnail was flicking the clit. Sue slowed and then stopped her strokes. Kim stopped flicking Karen's clit and mashed it with her thumb, and rolled it.

Karen slowly sunk back into the water. She was breathing hard and her eyes were closed. "My, oh, my. That was good," she said slowly.

She opened her eyes and smiling, looked at us all, one at a time. She held each set of eyes for a few seconds and then went to the next. "I see no disagreement. What do you both say? It will be a five-way marriage. It will take time, love, and hard work to make it as strong as what the three of us have now."

"I gave you three my answer this afternoon. I will say it again to my four future spouses; yes, I will take you all.... From all things I hold dear and true, I say yes," Kim said slowly and softly.

She kissed Karen, then Sue. She rose up half way off my shaft and kissed Matt. The water of the hot tub felt cold after her internal temperature. She sat back hard and twisted to kiss me. The moan that started in my chest ended at her lips.

Matt smiled at me and then chuckled. "Careful bro, it'll get melted.... To you all I say... yes. I have watched you three closely, even at school, before I knew of the tri-marriage. Like Kim, I could see there was some super bond between all of you. It is as strong or stronger than a true family bond. I have never had anything even close to that.... I will do my best to fulfill my part and role in the scheme of things. I hunger in my soul for what I see between you three."

He kissed Karen and then leaned forward to kiss Kim. I moved forward and kissed him. Sue was kissing Kim again. She turned with a wiggle and kissed Matt. He was groaning at the wiggle.

"Careful yourself, Matt, it'll get crushed. A vise hasn't got a thing on our sweet Sue," I said with a laugh. Everyone but Matt and Sue joined in. They were occupied. So was Kim. She was doing some wiggling of her own.

I put my hands on the edge of the tub and pushed Kim and myself straight up. When I got leverage with my feet, I sat back and down on the edge of the tub. Kim was still impaled on my lap. Her legs were straddling mine, spread wide apart. I slowly spread my knees. Her legs went as far apart as they could, then rode up on top of mine.

Karen licked her lips and moved between our legs. She sucked at first one of my balls then the other. She moved her tongue up around the base of my buried shaft. She was licking me, and the tightly stretched opening to Kim's sex. Kim rocked her hips. Karen's lips and tongue worked up Kim's slit to latch onto her clit.

Sue had her face buried in Karen's rear, as she slowly rose and then dropped her own ass on Matt's lap. Matt was gently massaging Sue's breasts. Kim's hips were now rotating and jerking on my lap. Her insides were on fire.

I caressed and stroked her breasts. She took my hands, squeezed hard, and pulled outward. She moved her fingers to her protruding nipples, pulled, and pinched them as I held my grip and annealed her hard breasts.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees. She started to bounce on my shaft as hard and fast as she could in short sharp movements. Her bouncing was driving me deeper and deeper. I felt her cervices against the head of my shaft. She sat bolt up right and threw her head back.

Her insides were clamping and gripping my shaft as a flutter ran up and down in the boiling heat. I had been trying to hold back. I came with a rush. Long and hard ejaculations tore up my shaft. The tight sleeve of her sex tightened and fluttered harder.

Seconds later Matt bridged up, raising Sue clear of the water. He was groaning long and deep. Sue's hips were bucking and jerking. She was leaned back against him. Karen turned and locked her lips onto Sue's long hard clit. Sue started to jerk and buck repeatedly.

Kim lay back against me. Her boiling and churning insides had slowed to a hot quiver. She watched Sue as she was coming hard at Matt and Karen's manipulations. "She's fairly new to sex," she said to no one in particular. I nodded.

Matt finally eased his hips back and sat on the edge of the tub. Sue leaned heavily against his chest. She was breathing hard and fast. After a few minutes, she slowly eased her hips up and off Matt's drenched manhood. She moved shakily over and down into the hot water.

Kim eased forward off my lap to kneel in front of Matt. She licked at the sticky mess on his shaft. She sucked the soft member into her mouth. Karen smiled and looked at me. She leaned over and took my dead manhood into her warm mouth. She gave a little purring growl in her throat.

"Kim's spicier than I am. It's a hot sauce, spicy," she said as she released me.

She finished the clean up, turned to Sue and kissed her deeply. When they parted, Sue licked her lips and grinned. I knew that magic tongue of Sue's would taste that sauce before long, right from the jar. Kim was in for a surprise.

Kim moved her head up and kissed Matt and then the rest of us in turn. Karen kissed Matt. He licked his lips and smiled across at me. I grinned back. Kim would have three surprises for her saucy box lunch.

We settled back down in the hot water. The trip to marriage hill would be postponed until the end of this groups, two weeks. We would have some time before the next group was due. This was Matt's idea. Why rush. We had time. We needed to spend time getting to know each other fully.

It meant a lot of talks and questions, re-telling of our histories and pasts. All the things that made each of us ourselves, things, and ways had to be assimilated and worked into the group.

We got out of the tub and had a group drying party. Kim and Matt started out of the bedroom. They were headed for their room or rooms. "Whoa," I said. "Where are you two going? We all sleep here."

Matt said, "There's not enough room in that bed. It big but not big enough."

We went into a huddle. The mattress and box springs were moved to the floor. Matt and I carried down a mattress and box spring from upstairs. That went alongside the first. With a little creative sheet fitting, we had one very large bed.

We put out the lights and dimmed the bathroom lamp. Matt and I walked out on the front porch. All the cabins were dark. Everything was quiet. When we returned to the bedroom, it was not.

Kim was draped over three large pillows, her ass high in the air. Sue's long tongue was drawing soft whimpers and cries from Kim's lips. Karen had her medium toy working oily in Sue's anus. The double shaft toy was stuffed in both of Karen's openings. Sue was giving muffled moans and Karen had a loud growl going.

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers