Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

"Damn!" I said. "We can't leave these sweet, spicy, and saucy horny toads alone for a minute. Kim is occupied very well. I'll flip you heads or tails for the other two."

A muffed voice said, "It damn well, had better be tails." Sue's ass wiggled from side to side.

I moved to Karen and took over manipulating the toy. She moved over to the side of Kim and laid her head down on the bed. Her face close beside Kim's so they could kiss. Her ass was high in the air. Watching the double dildo work in Karen's sex and anus made my shaft start to rise.

Matt was working the vibrator in and out of Sue's tight ass. He leaned forward and licked at the opening below. He quickly fastened his lips tightly about it. I saw him swallow. He continued to lick. Sue's ass was rotating and bucking back at the tongue and vibrator.

I eased the dildo out of Karen and licked her from clit to anus, and then back again. I started back to the rear using little flicking motions of my tongue. I pay special attention to the tight brown ring. Karen moved and slid a bottle of oil back between her knees.

I can take a hint. I oiled my shaft and her anal opening. I passed the oil to Matt. He looked at me funny then watched as I fitted the head of my shaft to Karen's ass. I pushed and it slid in slowly. She moved forward a bit and I stopped.

I looked at Matt and gestured to Sue's ass. He grinned broadly. He oiled his manhood and Sue's ass hole. He eased the toy out and replaced it with the real thing. As he pushed gently forward, Sue pushed back hard. He popped inside to half his length. Sue's ass moved forward and then back hard and he was hilted. His face showed surprise, as he started moving in and out slowly.

Karen was humping and flexing her ass against me. I was hilted also. I started a slow, long stroking. Karen was growling deeply. Kim's whimpers had turned into a long continuous moan, rising and falling with the motion of Sue's head. Sue had a muffed wail going.

Matt's pace and mine both increased in tempo. Karen's ass was grabbing me hard, when I finally came. As my hot load entered her tight anus, she jerked and bucked against me. Her growl was a roar. Kim had gone quiet a few moments before.

Her ass was jumping and jerking against Sue's face. Sue was working her tongue furiously. Matt made a long hard stroke and stopped. He jerked back and rammed home again and then a third time. Sue's ass was bucking and jerking three or four times per stroke. He kept it up until Sue slumped to the bed.

Her face was resting on the pillow below Kim's sex. Matt had to follow her down or lose part of his anatomy. He lay panting on top of her. He checked her pulse then smiled. Karen and I eased over onto our sides and played spoons.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers