Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I glanced at Martha. She had squatted down and was leaning against the tree. Her hands were slowly roaming over her large breast. Her nipples were puckered and hard. She pinched and pulled on them, rolling them between thumb and forefinger.

Beth said something to Greg. I did not make out the words. She walked over to another small tree and grabbed it with both hands about waist high. She looked over her shoulder at Greg as she slowly walked backwards, still holding onto the tree. She moved her feet farther and farther apart until her back was level with the ground. Her ass was higher than her shoulders as she wiggled it back and forth. She giggled and said something else.

Greg walked over to her and slapped one raised ass cheek and then the other. He then kissed them and her ass wig wagged. He knelt behind her and moved his mouth and tongue to her sex and anus. She wiggled and groaned, pushing back against his face.

I looked for Martha. She was on one knee with her right hand working slowly at her sex, the left still on her breasts. She watched Greg and Beth's every action.

Greg worked at Beth's rear, then stood and placed his manhood to her opening, and shoved hard forward with his hips.

"Oh...! Yes!" came from Beth.

He was about half way in. She rotated her hips hard enough that her breasts were slapping against her ribs and each other.

Greg moved his hips back slowly and then forward. He eased a little deeper each time. When he was two thirds in, Beth suddenly moved her hips forward.

"Whoa!" She said loudly. "Slowly."

He placed his hand around the remaining four or five inches of his manhood and started to stroke in and out slowly, using his fist as a depth stop.

Beth was rotating her hips and moaning loudly. I looked back at Martha. She was not by the tree. A movement beside a small bush much closer to Greg and Beth caught my eye. It was Martha. She had both hands working furiously at her sex, the fingers of one hand ramming in and out, the fingers of the other rubbing her clit in tight circles.

Her eyes were locked on the point of union between Beth and Greg. Beth's moan turned to a groan. She tipped forward, her head coming to rest against her hands gripping the tree. Greg's shaft came out of her. It was slick and wet. It was also still hard as a rock.

He slid his fist up the shaft over the slippery fluids and around the head. He rotated his fist and then slid it back down, slowly. He had done that about three times when Martha groaned loudly.

He whirled around, his hand still on his shaft. Martha's eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her hands were still but her hips were twitching and flexing back and forth in short jerks. Greg took the four steps to her, quickly.

He slid his hand to the base of his shaft and rubbed the head against Martha lips. Her eyes flew open. She jerked her head back and started to rise. Greg's other hand pushed down on the top of her head. She went back to her knee. She looked up at him with a startled look and he smiled.

His hand slipped to the back of her head and pulled gently forward. Martha eyed the huge shaft in front of her face. She licked her lips and swallowed hard. Beth had turned around from the tree and stood watching. She had her hands on her hips, but there was a smile on her face.

She walked slowly over to wrap her arms around her husband's waist. She leaned around him and said, "Go ahead, you know you want to. My treat."

Martha looked at her and a smile came fleetingly to her lips. She licked her lips again. Greg applied gentle pressure to her head. This time it moved slowly forward. Martha's wide tongue flicked out and licked under the head. It gave a jump and hit her nose. She reached up a hand and wrapped her fingers as far around it as they would go.

She looked at Beth and then at Greg. The fleeting smile returned. She looked back at the shaft and closed her eyes. Her lips parted as they touched the head. They slid a third of the way down the large shaft. Greg threw back his head and groaned.

Martha's eyes opened. She looked up at Greg. She slid her lips up and down the shaft. A little more of it disappeared each time until over half was out of sight. Greg's hips were jerking and twitching. Beth watched with an expression of awe on her face that turned into a big smile.

She moved around beside Martha and licked at the remaining shaft. One of Greg's hands moved to her head. He was groaning and moaning loudly. Martha slid her mouth up off the shaft and she said something to Beth. Beth looked at her for a moment and then up at her husband. His eyes were closed and his mouth was stretched in grimacing smile. She nodded to Martha.

Martha turned around on her knees and went down on her elbows, her ass sticking high up in the air, her knees wide apart. Beth stood and said something to Greg. His eyes popped open. He looked down at Martha. He looked at Beth. She nodded and said something to him. He looked at her for a long moment more.

He went to his knees behind Martha. He fit the head of his shaft to Martha's wet opening. He looked at his wife. She stepped over to straddle Martha's back facing her husband. She nodded and motioned him to proceed. He shoved his hips forward. Martha froze and then shoved back hard and fast. Greg's shaft disappeared to the hilt.

Martha's head flew up and back. "Ah...!" She yelled. "Oh...! Hell, yes!"

Greg started long, slow, full-length strokes. Martha's eyes were wide and had a glassy stare. Her mouth was twisted into a wide grin. Her ass was grinding and bucking against him. Greg's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and his mouth hung open.

Beth placed her hands on the sides of his face and guided it to her clit and then to her open sex. His lips and tongue danced over her slick button, the thin inner lips, the fat swollen outer ones, and her open dripping wet sex.

Beth would move his head back and watch his huge shaft slid fully into and then out of Martha's stretched and totally filled opening. Then she would pull his face back to her sex. Greg increased his speed.

Martha's grin became a silent snarl as she started to hammer back against him, slapping and slamming her ass cheeks to his abdomen. Greg's face came up from between Beth's thighs and he literally howled. His hips were pumping in short fast deep strokes. Martha was jammed up to him, wiggling and rotating her ass frantically. Her head was shaking in every direction. A deep rumbling roar tore from her throat.

She collapsed forward in a sprawl. Greg's shaft sprang free still spewing jet after jet of semen. Beth dropped to her knees, fitted her lips to the head, and sucked, working her mouth and lips hard against and around the head. Greg sank to the ground and lay on his side, slowly rolling to his back.

Beth moved over his hips and sat down on his manhood. Most of it disappeared into her dripping vagina. She moved up and down on it with short fast strokes. Greg's fist was not there as a stop. The more she bounced and lunged the more of Greg's shaft disappeared. She kept on riding it.

Finally, her legs gave out and she sat down hard on Greg's thighs. She let out a wild yell and swiveled her hips in fast circles. Threw her head back and screamed "Now... Now... Now!" She collapsed forward on his chest.

I started to ease up to my feet. I realized I had my stiff manhood in my hand. I had been lightly stroking it. It was as hard as an iron bar. There was a drop of clear fluid hanging at the opening in the head. I wiped this with my finger and put it in my mouth.

I eased to a low crouch and moved to my right. I made a wide arch and picked up the trail on the other side of the creek bottom. I was behind a screen of brush from the three people by the pool. I walked up the trail a little ways. My shaft had partially deflated.

As I came around another turn, Mrs. Roberts was leaning against a small tree. She was holding onto a branch over her head with both hands. She was grinning at me. "The call of the wild is loud around here at times," she said. "Can I have that drop before it falls to waste?"

I followed her line of vision to the head of my manhood. I wiped the drop onto my finger. I reached over and stuck the finger in her mouth. She sucked at it greedily. When she finished, she kissed the tip.

"I had a long talk with Sue and Kim. They told me basically the same thing Sandi White did. Get on with my life. Find someone who will treat me right. They also suggested I wash John out of my hair. They told me you were very good with shampoo and a... cream rinse," she said with a big smile. She did a partial pull up on the branch. Her breasts flattened then bulged as she rose in the air.

I leaned my head forward and licked small circles around each hard pointed nipple. She held herself in place until I pulled back. She eased herself back to the ground. "They also suggested the pool at the two creeks. It was already a very busy place. What with all the sex and voyeurs." She grinned at me and winked. "I'm as guilty as you and as horny as a Billy goat."

I grinned at her. "I know a better place. It's a lot less crowded. Come on, there's going to be a rush hour here probable any second, there's two and a half couples behind us."

I took her hand and led her off the trail to the right. We took a small deer trail. It wound through the thick pines and around the side of a hill. When it opened out, we were on the backside of the old pond. There was an arm of water extending back into the woods. It ran from the base of the hill to a beaver dam at the lake. It was about five-foot deep and had a hard sand and clay bottom.

We entered the water at the foot of the hill. It was almost cold, here in the shade. We swam toward the middle, half way to the beaver dam. There was a large sunny area. The water was much warmer.

I stood on the bottom. Sandy stood facing me, very close, but not touching. "You were watching me when I was laying in the sun before." It was a statement.

"Yes, I was, it was a beautiful sight to behold. You were all sunshine and spun gold."

She stretched her arms over her head and arched her back presenting her breasts to the bright sunlight. "Grab my feet at the ankles and hold them," she said as she arched farther back and pushed off with her legs.

She lay out in the water as I took hold of her ankles. She was stretched out at the surface with her arms barely moving. She eased her legs wide apart, fanning the water slowly with her arms to remain afloat. Her eyes were closed. It was the same position she had assumed before. But I had a much closer and more intimate view.

She was golden and shiny again. I slowly pulled her to me, moving my hold up her legs to her thighs and then her waist. Her sex touched my chest. Her legs locked behind my back. Her arms moved up over her head to form a motionless V.

I ran my hands up her sides to the curve of her breasts. I let them brush softly against the sides of her breasts. I slid them up over her shoulders and as far up her arms as I could reach. My lips kissed her golden belly as I bent.

As my hands traveled back, they explored the soft firmness of her breasts and the hard stiffness of the nipples crowning them. Then they went on down across her smooth flat stomach to caress her thighs. Around and down to squeeze and anneal her satiny firm ass cheeks.

She tightened her grip with her legs and sat upward, moving her hands to the back of my head. I slid my hand farther under her to her back and picked up. My face was against her belly. I kissed and licked it.

Sandy loosened her legs and slid down me a few inches. I kissed and licked as she moved. As my kisses reached the bottom of her rib cage, she locked her legs again. I kissed her diaphragm and lower ribs.

She slipped lower. I kissed and licked under her breasts and sucked on the soft undersides. She arched back. Slipped a little farther and pressed a hard nipple and firm breast to my mouth, I sucked gently and nipped at the hard bud. She switched breasts.

As she pulled back again and slid farther down yet, Her hot sex contacted the head of my manhood. She eased her hips away and then forward trapping my shaft between us. It was half enfolded in her warm slick slit. I could feel the beat of her heart on my chest and on the head of my manhood. Her clit was throbbing and pulsing.

She kissed me, starting softly and gently and then with growing passion. Her arms were around my neck and her legs were around my ass. As she kissed, she squeezed with her legs, mashing and massaging her sex to mine. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. Her breathing was fast and shallow.

"What would you do if I swam over to the bank, climbed out and walked away?" She asked.

I started to laugh but realized it was a serious question.

"I'd be frustrated that's for sure. I would ask you, if you were all right. After you left, I would swim a bunch of laps up and down this arm to cool off. Other than that nothing."

She hugged me tightly, then kissed me lightly on the lips and let go of me. She swam to the bank at a grassy spot and got out. She turned and looked at me. I just watched her. She smiled and lay down of the grass. She lay flat on her back with her legs spread wide toward me.

When she rose up slightly and curled one finger at me, I moved slowly forward, walking on the bottom. When the water was up to my waist, I was still three feet from the shore, also about seven feet from her. She held up her hand for me to stop. I did.

She lay back and spread her arms. Her sex was wide open and wet. Not just from the water. Her slit was wide open. The outer lips had drawn back. The thin pink inner lips were flared like little wings and open, they were draped over the outer lips. Her clit was a hard shiny nub; the hood was slowly uncovering the nerve-laden bud underneath. She lay completely still for several long minutes.

I stood looking at Sandy in all her golden glory. At last her right hand and arm moved. Her hand came to rest on her breast. It slowly and softly caressed the golden globe, teasing the hard nipple with a flick of a long nail.

The other hand slowly moved over and down her body to cover the silky fine hair of her mound. She slowly allowed the hand to move until the tip of one nail grazed against her clit. Her belly rolled and jumped. She made a little gasping sound.

Her sex was opening wider, fine beads of moisture around and in the opening. She barely moved the nail again, another little gasp and then a third. That hand was joined by the other one, the second slid slowly up and down over the crease between pelvis and thigh.

On each cycle, it moved closer to the open slit and the inner lips. It grazed along the edge of the thin pink lip. The flesh contracted and then expanded. The hand grazed it again on the way down, with the same movement of the soft flesh. The fingers slipped on down to tease her opening gently with a nail.

The opening flexed and throbbed. A glistening drop of clear fluid appeared at the opening and slowly ran down to the rosy brown puckered opening of her anus. Another drop appeared and followed the first.

She was breathing in short little gulps of air. She raised both hands and beckoned me to move closer. I waded over to the bank and climber out. I stood over her looking down. She smiled up at me. I moved toward her. She motioned me to stay.

"I'm not really... teasing you... I just want... to be in control... for a change. John... controlled everything... about our lives. Especially sex... It is a totally... new experience for me... It's a power trip."

"That's John's problem, he was a possessive, manipulative person. You were not a person to him. You were a possession. You were a show piece to bolster his ego," I said softly.

"Will you do as I ask? How I ask?" Sandy whispered as a shiver ran up and down her body.

"As you will, my mistress," I said trying to fill the role, she very obviously needed.

I knelt down between her feet and bowed my head down between her thighs. I stayed still a moment. "Command me, golden one. Goddess of the sun and light."

I heard her intake of breath. A long slow exhale. She was silent for a short time. "You may lick my inner thighs," she said. "Slowly... Lightly. Everything will be slow. Until I say otherwise."

I turned my head and just barely touched my tongue to the inside of her knee. I very slowly drew it downward until my nose just brushed the narrow strip of golden hair covering her sex. She shivered. I went to the other knee and repeated the process. She shivered again. I licked each thigh four or five times, moving just off the line of the last lick.

"Lick the crease on each side of my sex." She whispered. "Use the whole width of your tongue, firmly. Remember slowly."

I licked from her knee to the junction of her thigh, pelvis. I made a forty five-degree turn and followed the crease to her hip. I paused and then licked across her belly to the other hip and down that crease, down that thigh and back to the knee. She was very silent. I made the reverse circuit.

When I reached the other knee, she grabbed two hands full of hair and pulled my head up over her sex. "Touch your tongue... to my clit... Hold it there... Don't move!"

I did as she asked. Her hips slowly rolled and her clit made small slow circles under my tongue. After a moment, "Enough. Sit up," she said as her hips jerked and twitched.

She lay there in the sun and let her breathing quiet. She slowly sat up. I was sitting on my legs and feet. She looked me in the eyes and then let her eyes rove all over my body. They centered on the stiff shaft protruding from my loins. She smiled as she rose to her feet.

"Turn around and lay down. You may lick whatever comes closest to your lips," she said with a wicked smile.

As I reclined, she squatted over my face. Her sex was several inches out of my reach. "Stick your tongue out." I stuck it out.

"Farther," she commanded.

She slowly lowered the wet opening of her sex onto my tongue. I swirled it around and round, just barely touching the sensitive tissue of the opening. She moved lower. I licked harder. She sat down on my tongue. I lanced it as deep as it would go. Her hips flexed back and forth.

As Sandy moved up just a bit and leaned forward, my tongue slipped up the slick slit until it touched her clit. My lips sucked the rock hard bud into my mouth. She ground it against my face. I sucked harder and scraped my teeth lightly across it. Her ass jumped.

My manhood was lying upright against my belly. She ran her tongue from the head, down the shaft to the twin globes below the base. She sucked one nut and then the other gently. Her mouth worked its way back to the head. Her tongue licked all around and over it.

I continued to suck and lick at her clit. Her hips and ass circled and jerked. She sat up again. She slowly stood up. Her hand moving to where my tongue had just left, she worried at the swollen nub with two fingers, one on each side. Her hips jerked and bucked hard after a moment or two as she came hard.

She stood for a moment longer, her hips trembling and quivering. She squatted back down and mashed her wet open sex to my mouth. I ran my tongue in and out and then around and round in the opening. After a few moments, she slowly moved away from me and sat down in the grass. I slowly sat up and turned to face her. Her eyes were closed.

Sandy sat very still taking deep breaths. After a minute or two, she opened her eyes and stood up. She smiled very sweetly and said, "Thank you." She turned and walked away toward the deer trail. I watched her go.

When she was out of sight, I sat for a while longer. I finally rose and moved to the end of the arm by the hill. I skirted the hill above the lake and cut across a creek bottom. I walked straight southwest. After about a half mile, I came to the edge of the lake, I turned and followed it south.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers