Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

About a quarter mile south of the place we had beached on our first picnic, when it was just Karen, Sue, and I, I entered the water and swam at a forty five-degree angle across the lake. I was heading for the feeder creek and the bridge.

*****

I reached the new swimming area. There was no one there yet. I moved up to the shore and lay with my body in the water and my head resting on the sandbank. I relaxed and waited.

In about fifteen minutes, I heard voices from across the bridge. I sat up, moved over to the patio, and sat at the table. Karen, Sue, and Matt led the way over the bridge. They blinked and looked at me. I smiled and shrugged.

Everyone settled around the table or on benches to rest. Ken and Sandi White were sitting close together with their arms around each other. Tom Thompson was sitting at the table with Shara on his lap. The Everett's sitting next to the Whites were all cuddled up and smiling. Beth Mac was sitting on one side of her husband Greg; Martha O'Dell was on the other. Sandy Roberts was sitting between Kim and Sue. Brian O'Dell was on the far side of the benches, lying down, his arm over his eyes. Karen was sitting between Matt and me.

Brian O'Dell sat up suddenly and glared at his wife. Sue caught my eye and nodded toward something behind me. I slowly looked over my shoulder to see Brian rising to his feet. He never took his eyes off his wife and Greg Mac. As I turned to get up, he started toward them. By the time, I got untangled from the bench and table he was standing directly in front of them.

"Martha, what the hell are you doing over here? You are supposed to be with me. I am your husband," Brian said loudly.

Martha looked at him as if she did not understand what he was saying. She cocked her head to one side. She turned her head and looked at Greg and then Beth. Martha smiled. Beth winked at her. Martha's smile turned to a grin. She stood up and showed the grin to her husband.

He took a short step back. "Martha, what's gotten into you? You have always been a good wife and helpmate. These people are corrupting you. I told you this was a waste of time. We need to be back in the Capital, where we belong."

Martha's grin turned nasty. She took a step toward him. "What's gotten into me is the same thing you've poked at half the females in the state capital, only ten times as much... As for the good wife and helpmate, fuck you. I have put up with your shit as long as I can. The sham is over."

"You can't talk to me that way, I'll toss you out on your butt. You're nothing but a whore..."

Martha caught him with a right cross and an upper cut. He hit the cement floor hard. She was going after him, with some more, when Greg and I grabbed her. She struggled for a moment and then relaxed. She looked at me and then at Greg. As she looked down at the man who had been her husband for many years, she slowly shook her head.

Brian rolled over and slowly got to his feet. He moved over by the table and sat down. He glared at me. "This is all your fault. This nudist camp and whorehouse you own will be under investigation before I get back to Austin, that I guarantee. I'll have this place closed down and all of you jailed."

I took two steps toward him. "No you won't. You signed a waiver and a copy of all the rules and provisions of this camp. It outlined everything that you would be required to do while here. It also briefed you in detail on the nudity and the fact that it is a registered sex therapy clinic."

"That won't stop an investigation. The publicity alone will kill this place. I will make sure of that. Between the way your staff tries to seduce the troubled couples here and the stud services you offer to susceptible wives, it will be no problem," he said with a smirk.

Greg moved up next to me. He started to say something but Martha's pushing between us interrupted him. We both took hold of her, thinking she was going to attack him again.

"It's all right, I've just got something to say," she said looking from Greg to me.

She looked at Brian, placed her hands on her hips, and frowned. "You will do no such thing. If you even attempt it, I will send all of the pictures of you, and your tarts I have put away, to the major newspapers in the capital. Then I will file the messes divorce case ever heard in this state... As for kicking me out, I don't think so. If memory serves me right almost everything we own is in my name. It kept you from having conflicts of interest and all that trash. If anyone is leaving, it's you."

Brian stared at her. His mouth opened and closed several times. He stood up and looked at me. "I'll be leaving as soon as I can pack and transportation can be arranged."

I told him about the phone at the front gate and the code to get through the gate. He was not happy by any definition of the word. He glared at me, then at Greg, and then at Martha.

As he turned to walk off Martha said loudly, "Remember what I said. You know that I do not make threats. Have your lawyer call mine. We may be able to work out a quiet separation and then divorce. Otherwise, I'll hang your ass from the flag pole in front of the capital building."

He never looked back.

"Matt would you see that our guest gets to the gate and safely on his way. I would hate for him to trip or have a heart attack. Law suites are so messy," I said. He nodded and followed Brian O'Dell.

Martha returned to the bench and sat down heavily next to Beth. Beth took her hand and held it. Greg sat down next to Martha and took the other hand. The Mac's looked at each other and put their other arm around her. Martha rested her head on Beth's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Kim and Sue walked to the opening in the back rail. They turned and Sue said, "How about everyone joining us for a cool swim. It has been a long walk today. Tomorrow is another day... Karen, Mark, Ken, Sandi, Tom, Shara, everyone." She and Kim turned and walked toward the water, hand in hand.

Karen took my arm and we walked toward the lake. As we neared the water's edge, we stopped and watched everyone pass by. The Mac's and Martha O'Dell were still sitting on the bench. Sandy Roberts was going up the road toward the cabins. Everyone else was in the lake. We joined them.

Things were pretty subdued for a while until a water fight broke out. Sue and Kim challenged the Thompson's to a jousting match. Karen and I took on the winners. Pretty soon, everyone was having fun.

People started to get tired. We all finally headed for the shore. The Mac's and Martha were gone from the shelter. We headed for the camp. Everyone was laughing and talking as we broke up. I noted that both lights were on at the Mac's cabin, also that there were no lights on at Sandy Roberts cabin or at Martha's.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers