Sweet Cyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs and poked at my clit unenthusiastically. I didn't really care about the how to video and I wasn't really focusing on getting off. I just wanted lure my mother up to see what was going on.

Sure enough about five minutes later I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Um, honey," my mother said tentatively. "Would you like me to close your door for you?"

"No, that's fine," I said casually. She was standing a ways from the door and not looking towards my room.

"Are you doing okay?"

"No," I whined. "I just can't get it. I don't think I'm doing it right."

"Oh, well, you will figure it out with practice, I'm sure."

"It won't do any good to practice it if I'm not doing it right. These videos are all dumb." I was putting on a good show. "Can you tell me how your friend taught you? I mean, should I focus on my clit or my vagina?"

"Well," she said slowly, "Usually a combination, focusing on penetration."

"I just don't think I'm fingering myself the right way. I can't get that motion that they show on the videos."

"Have you tried using a toy?"

"I don't have any," I said honestly.

"You should consider purchasing one in the future then," she said and started to walk away."

"But mom," I whined again. "I really wanna learn now! Can I have one of yours?"

"Oh." She sounded surprised. "I'll go find something for you. I suppose that couldn't hurt."

I started playing with my clit a little bit again. My pussy was still slick with cum and to be honest, the daring conversation was starting to turn me on.

A moment later my mother knocked softly at the door, even though it was a jar. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course," I said. I did not do anything to cover myself. Instead I continued to play with my clit.

She stared at me in shock. "I brought two, in case you wanted to try whichever was best." I could tell she was trying hard to act normal.

"Thanks mom," I said and immediately grabbed the smaller of the two and shoved it up my wet hole. "That's how you do it, right?"

"Uh, yes. The nob on it will set it to different vibrations, if you want."

"Cool!" I pretended to fumble and fail at the nob. "I can't figure it out."

She tentatively twisted the end on the dildo that was not wedged in my pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," I let out an unexpected moan. I had no idea it could feel that good. Instinctually I started to rub my clit. The dildo started to slip out as my mom quickly moved away. "No!" I said, grabbing her hand and putting it on the toy. "You need to hold it in while I play with myself."

She looked too surprised to protest and I could tell that her attention had shifted from wanting to leave the room to being transfixed by my cum coating her toy.

"Mmm yeah," I groaned. "That feels so good." I rocked my hips on the vibrator and worked it deeper into me. My cum drenched it and was dripping towards my mom's hand as she watched me. "Can you move it around a bit?" I asked. "I read that you need stimulate your g-spot to squirt."

She slowly moved the dildo in and out of my pussy. I tweaked my nipple with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. I stared my mother in the eye. I was dripping with cum and started fucking the vibrator harder. Having my mother watch me masturbate was turning me on more than I had expected. I kept looking at her and imagining her contracting pussy in the porno.

"This feels good, but I just don't think I'm close," I said with fake disappointment. "Will you show me how you like to do it?"

"Honey, I don't know if it's right for you to watch me masturbate," she said hesitantly.

"You're watching me masturbate," I pointed out. "Besides, I don't have girlfriends to help me out with this like you did."

"I suppose you're right. There is no harm in masturbation."

I took the vibrator from her hand and took over fucking myself slowly as I watched her take off her sundress and underwear and sit on the bed with me.

I gazed at her tits, very obviously the same ones from the video, there was no doubt. They were a bit bigger than mine and sagged just a little but her hard nipples made them look perky. They jiggled with her every movement.

I switched focus to her pussy as she spread her legs so I could watch. We had the same little pink lips and engorged clitoris. There was a thin sheen coating her pussy. No matter what she said about being unsure if seeing each other masturbate was right, her body gave away that it turned her on. She fingered herself a little bit before inserting the large black dildo into her pussy easily. She closed her eyes and began to fuck herself vigorously with her toy. I stared at her supple breasts as they swayed in time to her masturbation. Periodically she would reach down and rub her clit while her slick hole took a beating from the toy.

The toy was coated in her cum and it was obvious she was holding back a moan.

"Okay," she panted, opening her eyes.

"Are you going to squirt now, mommy?" I rubbed myself more excitedly.

"Yes, honey. Watch how mommy makes herself squirt."

She fucked herself hard and rubbed her clit vigorously. Then she removed the toy from her stretched hole and let out a loud moan. "I'm cumming now, baby."

Three small jets of cum were released as her pussy pulsed strongly. The sight pushed me over the edge and I couldn't contain my own orgasm.

"Fuck, mommy, fuck," I yelled. "Watching you is making me cum!"

My body quaked as I continued to fuck her toy through my climax.

"Don't stop fucking yourself, honey. Your second orgasm might make you squirt. Here, use this," she said, handing me the larger toy that she had fucked herself with and taking the other from my hand. She helped guide the black dildo into my pussy—it was well lubricated with her own cum still. I whimpered a bit as it stretched me out.

"You have such a tight pussy," she said longingly.

"You're pussy looks really nice too, mommy."

"It is, but your pussy is only 18 once."

She wedged the toy further into me and began to fuck me with it. "Ow," I couldn't help but cry out. "My pussy is still too sensitive from cumming."

"It's okay, honey. If you work through this your next orgasm will be even better. Just rub your clit a bit."

I nodded and did as she said. Wriggling as I got used to getting fucked so hard. My pelvis started to tingle and tighten up again as I rubbed my clit furiously.

"That's it," she coaxed.

I moaned loudly.

"Let it out, honey. Show mommy how good you can cum."

"I'm so close. Oh god, mommy. I'm cumming."

"That's it, baby. Don't hold it back."

She pulled the toy out from my pussy as my orgasm shook me from head to toe. I may not have squirted, but she was right about my second orgasm being amazing.

"Did they teach you that when you started doing porn?" I blurted out.

She looked alarmed and upset. "Watch your mouth, Cynthia," she snapped. "I thought you were mature enough to handle this like an adult. Clearly it was a lapse in judgment." She stood up and walked out of my room without another word.

I sighed and went to take a shower. It hadn't gone quite as well as I'd suspected. I wanted desperately for her to admit it and tell me what was really going on but it looked like I'd need some more planning for that.

There was one pressing question left on my mind.

What would I tell John?

12