All Comments on 'Sweet Cyn'

by WhoamIbynight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great build up...

You have the makings of a very good series. The build up is well paced and even as Cyn and Jonnie discover their true feelings for each other. That being said the next question are they gonna get caught by Mom? I think that Jonnie wants to bed mom too.

It appears that maybe just maybe mom figures the reason the kids get along so well that maybe they are already lovers. Now that they are lovers it time for both of them to repay mom by loving her the way she should be. I don't think mom would object being love that way as I think she longs to have that back in her life.

I am looking forward to the next chapter and see where you take everything. Keep up the good work.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago

Loved it! 5*****, please write more about these too! Great job!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Slow Flow

Of course, mom is spending her weekends with some guy she's met, and that will come out about the same time as she finds out about her kids. Where will it go from there? Good story, but a little stilted and hesitant somehow. It was hard to get into the flow. But keep going - maybe let someone else edit.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

A few typos nad misuse of particular spellings; an editor would fix that, I suspect.

5 stars for a great story! Keep writing!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 10 years ago
And I Should Proofread My Own Critiques!

That said, write lots more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story:

I hope to see another chapter or two or five, Keep writing.

Bossman86Bossman86over 10 years ago
Not Bad!

I agree, keep writing! The story was very good, just a little slow moving . I hope you have more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep writing

and I'll keep reading

luvbirdsluvbirdsover 10 years ago
loved it

more plz...

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
GOOD

but a bit long winded,took wat to long to get to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overall good work

Was kind of weird you say you came from just a little grinding or something similar but nothing else before that. Then not much at all about the feeling of penetration being a virgin. Then continuing another session immediately after the first being a virgin is not likely. Next time, proofread for details because it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Sweet!

Plz! More! More! MORE! So sweeet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Felt it.

The build up was a little slow, but when you got there the story filled my mind and I couldn't stop reading. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Evrta Good

Great build up to a good ending. Very erotic too. Can't wait for your next story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editing

Aside from a few spelling and grammatical errors, it was really sweet. Get yourself an editor for the third chapter.

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 9 years ago
Not bad

Not bad at all. A few typos but I like the level of emotion involved. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FORMULAIC AND TECHNICALLY UNSOPHISTICATED!!!!

MULTIPLY FLAWED

full time (full-time)

John and I (me)

anymore sleep (any more)

back yard (backyard)

Coco Puffs (Cocoa)

self respecting nineteen year (self-respecting nineteen-year)

four-oh-clock (four o’clock)

you not bad looking (you’re)

that (-at) standing

a jar (ajar)

attention (to) the movie

part of (the) day

sandy haired (sandy-haired)

somewhat RESTLESSLY. I woke up RESTLESSLY (WERE YOU RESTLESSLY RESTLESS????)

skirt and tank (top)

did weights (lifted)

self consciously (self-consciously)

half a pretty (as)

me to bed him (into) (with)

up stairs (upstairs)

in toe (tow)

rare bread (breed) (SOURDOUGH????)

tooth brush (toothbrush)

wolf whistled (wolf-whistled)

new found (newfound)

Whatever women (woman)

in side (inside)

couldn't bare (bear)

hard on (hard-on)

my last boyfriends (boyfriend’s)

one night stand (one-night stand)

as (an) insult

wide eyed (wide-eyed)

she (can) cum real good (really well)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I didn’t much like it. Sorry.

I’ve read too many other stories on Lit that were much more lovingly crafted. The basic concept was ok, but it wasn’t implemented well. Her voice didn’t sound like a woman or girl speaking, but a man trying and failing to imitate a woman. The whole thing felt rushed and lacking in development, like it was just thrown together. It also felt like no one bothered to proofread the story—there were many errors in spelling and grammar, missing words and extra words. The only reason I finished it was because of all the authors I’ve read on Lit who have complained about readers not bothering to leave feedback.

I won’t be reading the second chapter or any more from this author. I don’t understand the relatively high rating on this first chapter—4.52 as of the time of my reading. Since all three of your submissions are from 2013, and it’s now 2017, I assume you have stopped writing. If you decide to try your hand at it again, I suggest comparing your story to others that are more highly rated and have received uniformly high praise. Perhaps that will give you some ideas of how to improve. And do make use of the free, volunteer editors here on Lit. They can make a huge difference.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cyn is virgin, John is not.

It is not fair. Although I am a man, I think so also.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw5512 months ago

I like this story, just a little more detailed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous