Sweet Dreams Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To try and give her hands something else to do she reached into her pocket and once again pulled out the letter. Merrill must have read it a hundred times. It told her curtly that the church had accepted her resignation, and she had a couple of days to take her things and to move out of the cottage. Why the hell had she resigned she thought to herself once again? Perhaps she would never see the Lord again if she was not living at the cottage. Once more crazy schemes of trying to withdraw her resignation, or to buy the cottage wandered through her mind. She knew it was hopeless. There was no way the Reverend Mike would tolerate her staying around. He had made it very clear he felt Merrill was neither competent or welcome.

In a stupor, she continued to wander up the High Street.

It was at that moment she saw him for the first time. Her brain took a little while to register what she was actually seeing. When it did, it was such a shock she actually let out a scream, before hastily putting her hand to her mouth. A nearby elderly couple looked alarmed at the noise, hesitated, and then scuttled away. They only managed to move slowly, but the way their limbs hustled and bustled showed how anxious they were to escape this mad woman. Merrill back in control now, ducked into the doorway of a nearby shop and watched. Her mind racing as she studied the scene if front of her. Slowly, without noticing, she began to rub herself up against the side of the shop,

Surely it was impossible, but the man carrying stuff to his car looked exactly like Lord Edmon Lived.

God that felt good. The hard wood she was pushing against was arousing her. It relaxed her and even seemed to help her think clearly.

Of course, the man was dressed in a normal way, but Merrill could not stop telling herself he looked identical to her visitor. The idea wandered through her mind that somehow it was this man, made up to look like the Lord that had been coming to see her at the cottage. A voice in her head told her that was impossible and she immediately believed it. This must be a different man. It said. Yes it must thought Merrill.

However, she could not help, but be so turned on. Her body rubbing up against the side of the shop became even more enthusiastic. A woman walking by paused, looked at what she was doing and then marched off disgusted.

She missed the Lord so much that in her mind this man and her nightly visitor became the same person. It was then she registered that he had been going to and from the health shop, the very place where she had bought her wedding ring. He had jumped into his car now and zoomed off. Merrill gasped as she came. For a moment holding herself against the frame of the shop window. She needed to recover for a few moments, and then she would head for a chat with Carla. She had to know more about that man, who he was and hopefully how she might get to meet him.

Part five

Merrill had never worn an outfit like this before. She loved the cream jacket and blue blouse, she thought it made her look business-like, but the skirt was so short. It had taken all of Carla persuasion to get her to wear it, but in the end the voice in her head had told her it was good and that had been enough. She had given in to it plus Carla's advice and had slipped it on.

Edmon had greeted her at the door to his house and for a brief moment he had stood looking at her. She was conscious of his eyes wandering up her body before those eyes of his had locked onto hers and she had been unable to move or speak. He is the Lord, he is, she said to herself. The voice in her head corrected her words to, he is your lord and you will do what he says. Merrill knew that was the right thing to say. Carla had explained that this Edmon was a descendant of the one in the painting, but Merrill's mind was now a confused blur. To her they were one and the same person.

Meeting Edmon face-to-face had not helped her bewilderment. Those eyes seemed to delve deeply into her mind. She simply could not think straight. All the time the desire to be fucked was there, dominating her thoughts, overwhelming her resistance. Perhaps he would want to screw her she thought. Her conscious fought with the idea as to whether she hoped he would or not.

Edmon told her to come in and then introduced her to a man she had not met before. He was tall, dark and handsome, and also seemed to look Merrill up and down. The desire in his eyes was clear for her to see, as he kissed her on both cheeks and greeted her. He felt to Merrill to have a great suppressed excitement as though he was about to burst.

Before Merrill could ask his name Edmon motioned for her to climb the stairs. She was surprised at that request. She was here to talk about continuing to rent the cottage she lived in. She had learnt from Carla the happy coincidence that it belonged to Edmon.

His office must be upstairs she told herself.

She was very conscious as she ascended the stairs of Edmon walking closely behind her. Although her blazer covered her hips, she was aware that her ass and legs were fully on display to him. The other man, she knew was only a few steps behind as well. She could feel their eyes on her back, but that just made her hornier.

The stairs had been built as two separate flights, and on the small landing in between them, Merrill realised the two had men stopped. They watched as she ascended the second set of stairs. On each step, she felt her skirt lift a little revealing even more leg. She was trying hard not to moan with desire, she ached so much to be screwed, it hurt.

At the top of the stairs she stopped and looked back at the two men. The lust in their eyes was obvious, she just hoped they did not realise how ready she was to have sex with them.

"Where do you want me?" she said, feeling immediately embarrassed at her double entendre.

"In the bedroom?" said Edmon staring at her. Behind her the other man discreetly disappeared into another room.

"But, but........." she mumbled struggling to find the words. "I thought we were going to discuss me renting the cottage."

Edmon picked up her hand and held it.

"What are you doing?" she said, but she allowed him to lift her hand. He too seemed to look at her wedding band. A strong fear he might take it made her gulp, followed just as fast by the disappointment he now knew she was married. That was silly, he probably knew that anyway, she realised. Would that be an issue if she tried to get him to make love to her? Edmon kissed her hand, raising his eyes to look at her as he did. Once again, she was locked into a deep stare and she could not think straight or speak.

"Come here," Edmon casually said.

"Please don't," she said, forcing the words out of her mouth. It seemed to take all her strength to even offer this weak resistance.

"Relax," Edmon said, very softly, still holding her hand, and now lightly massaging it. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh." He cooed. He continued to stare at her.

God his touch felt so good she thought. She had missed the Edmon visiting her at night and so wanted him to take her again. It's not him she reminded herself, but that did not seem to matter. She watched, her heart now racing as he lifted her hand again and lightly kissed it.

"We can't do this." Merrill said, continuing to be completely confused by what was happening to her.

"What not," laughed Edmon and he grabbed her blazer and pulled her to him, kissing her on the neck. "I know exactly what you want."

"Woo," said Merrill. "Stop. I am a married woman and then she lamely added, "sort of." Edmon continued to nuzzle into her neck, his hands around her waist.

"Please stop," she begged, but that only made him slap her hard on the ass. She let out a cry of shock, but she ceased protesting. He slapped her ass a second time, producing another cry, as he continued to kiss her neck.

His hands slipped under her short skirt.

"Oh god," said Merrill, but it was more a outburst of surprise than a protest. He squeezed and held her ass and Merrill realised her hands were now resting on his waist. A third slap now on her bare skin made her gasp louder than ever. All the time his mouth was kissing her neck.

Suddenly, he moved behind her, now kissing her cheek and ear on the other side. His hand briefly squeezed her breasts through the material of her blouse. When she tried to move her head, he grabbed her hair and held her there.

"I am going to fuck you," he told her.

"No," she said. "We can't. We mustn't."

"Yes, we can," he replied. "I am going to fuck you just like you want me to." He added.

Edmon pushed Merrill against the wall. He lifted her skirt again and using both hands he ripped her knickers off. His hands caressed the cheeks of her ass and then once again he slapped her hard on the bottom. He pushed her legs open and began to run his hand between her legs, stroking her pussy and continuing to slap her ass. The cheeks of her bum were now bright red. His hand once again grabbed her hair to stop her from moving.

"No," she said again, but a further slap stopped her protests.

They stood there for a while. Edmon telling her that she was going to do exactly what he told her to. If she tried to protest he simply slapped her ass again. From the moment he had grabbed her, she had wanted Edmon more and more, and that desire grew, as he gently punished her. Her sense of what was right and her desire to stick to her values began to be overwhelmed by her need for sex. When her protests seemed to have ceased he dropped to his knees behind her and he began to kiss her ass. Each kiss was placed very slowly, and very deliberated as his mouth worked methodically over each cheek.

Merrill stood very still, eyes closed, loving the sensation of his mouth on her bottom. She realised she would do whatever he wanted, her ability to protest gone, as her desire won.

Edmon seemed to sense this and stood up.

"On you knees!" He commanded. Merrill turned, looked confused for just a moment, but this only meant their eyes locked together again. The look was all it took, so when Edmon placed a hand on her shoulder, she calmly dropped to her knees. As she descended, her eyes never left Edmon's and she sat still, silently watching as he removed his shirt in front of her. She gasped as he undid his trousers and pulled out his cock.

"Gosh," she said, as her mouth opened in surprise. It was as big as the Lords, but she immediately remembered that she had been well trained by the him in taking such a huge member. It will be okay she told herself, I know what to do.

Edmon used his right hand to lift his cock and with his other hand he gently pulled her head towards it.

"Open your mouth," he commanded and Merrill swiftly obeyed. Edmon's dick slipped easily between her lips. He kept his hand resting on the back of her head guiding it back and forth, as he also began to gently thrust towards her with his hips. All the time Merrill's eyes remained fixed on Edmon's. At first, she only took the very tip of his dick between her lips. Each time she moved her mouth back and forwards and Edmon rocked his hips it slipped a little further down her throat. Every few moments Edmon would pause and play with his dick by moving it around her lips. This would give her a little break before he slipped it down her throat again. That's it just like you have been taught, said the voice in her head. Take it nice and slowly down your throat.

His dick tasted so good, but then she jolted back to reality, realising exactly what she was doing.

Suddenly Merrill pulled away. "I can't," she said, but it was said weakly and Edmon simply ignored her protest. Gently he pulled her head back into place and resumed fucking her mouth, still moving very slowly and gently. She began to choke a little as his large cock went in further and further. He turned her head to the side and he rubbed her lips along the side of his dick, but Edmon only gave her a brief respite before inserting it into her mouth again. For quite a while she just knelt there, her eyes looking up at him as he put his cock into her mouth, slid it down her throat and then removed it.

When Lord Edmon Lived had visited her, he had gone to great lengths to show her how to give a man a great blow job. So, Merrill was soon happily and confidently following her training. Then all of a sudden, she got a nasty shock. It was at that moment that the other man walked back onto the landing. Merrill had forgotten all about him.

"Oh god," screamed Merrill, instantly embarrassed at being caught doing what she was doing. She immediately tried to get up, but Edmon held her down.

"Don't move," he commanded and then added. "Carry on." Edmon pushed his dick down Merrill's throat again, as she obediently opened her mouth to receive it.

"Oh God," she exclaimed, as the man who had joined them also undid his trousers and then slipped out his cock.

"Suck it," ordered Edmon and although Merrill offered some resistance she obediently opened her mouth, as the man pulled her to him and holding his cock he put it into her mouth.

When he pulled it out Merrill spoke, "please let me go," she begged. "I can't do this with two guys."

Edmon told her to be quiet.

Merrill obediently opened her mouth wide as the man slipped his dick back into her mouth. He pushed his cock, which was a lot smaller than Edmon's right down her throat and held it there. Edmon picked up Merrill's hand and made her stroke his cock, as she sucked on the other man's dick.

Merrill began to gasp quietly now, as with one hand she stroked Edmon's cock and was face-fucked by the other man. He jerked her head forward with his hand treating her more roughly than Edmon had, but she liked it that way. Her hand began to stroke the other man's shaft as well. She began to moan a little louder and now she enthusiastically joined in, eagerly sucking the cock in her mouth. She realised this was what she wanted and she gave herself completely to what was happening.

"Good girl," enthused Edmon.

Pleased with the compliment Merrill turned her head and resumed blowing Edmon without prompting. Her head and hands were now working on both cocks. When her eyes now met Edmon's she smiled. He held her head and she looked up at him as he pushed his dick all the way down her throat. She momentarily dropped the other man's cock as she took Edmon's dick. He slowly fucked her face, pushing his dick all the way down her throat and then pulling it out again. The other man stood watching, making encouraging noises as Merrill eagerly took Edmon's cock. After a few moments, the other man grabbed her hair and made her turn her head back and then she was blowing his dick again. Back and forth she went between the two men. They roughly pushed and pulled her between them, but she did not care, she was loving it.

Finally, Edmon ordered her to stand up.

She was told to continue to stroke their dicks, as the two men undid the buttons of her blouse, kissing her on the neck and face as they fiddled with them. When all the buttons had been undone Edmon paused. He grabbed the clip, holding the two cups of her bra together and with a sharp tug he snapped it. The men took a breast each, at first kissing them, before grabbing and squeezing, moulding the flesh between their fingers. They then resumed kissing her neck.

"Keep stroking," ordered Edmon. Merrill had dropped their cocks, distracted by what was happening to her, but on being told she immediately grabbed both dicks and resumed running her hand up and down their shafts.

"Oh god," she moaned, as they squeezed and played with her nipples, and kissed her. She continued to stand there, eyes closed, her hands enclosed round each dick as she stroked them up and down.

Suddenly she began to beg repeatedly that she wanted to be fucked,". "Please fuck me," she pleaded.

The two men smiled and Merrill was led off the landing and into a bedroom. She was ordered by Edmon to get on all fours. So, she climbed onto the mattress and obeyed his instruction. Edmon stood behind her and the other man sat on the bed so her head was over his lap. Edmon held her ass, stroking his cock around her slit, teasing her for a while. When she began to beg again, he finally entered her with a firm push. Merrill groaned as Edmon's huge cock slipped inside her. She moaned, eyes closed as he slowly rocked back and forth. He slowly fucked her, quiet moans coming from Merrill as that big cock moved inside her.

God, it felt so good.

As Edmon continued to fuck her she reached forward and took the other man's cock into her mouth and she began to suck on it. Edmon continued to screw her. Her hand reached out and held the other man's dick in place, so she could take it further down her throat. Edmon began to bang her a little harder. As Edmon made love to her, going deeper and deeper, she found it hard to focus on the cock in front of her, only really stroking it now when Edmon took a pause from screwing her. During those moments, she would blow the other man again. Soon though the ecstasy of being fucked by Edmon would take over and she would lose focus again.

The other man lifted her head up and they began to kiss. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths, as still Edmon fucked her from behind.

You want to screw the other one too, said the voice in her head. Tell them that! This is what you will do from now on, be there to pleasure clients that are brought to you.

"Fuck me too," begged Merrill to the other man. "I want you to fuck me too." Immediately the two men swapped positions swapping a knowing smile as they did.

Merrill let out a long cry, as she lowered her head to suck Edmon's cock, at the very moment the other man entered her. Again, it was hard to focus, being fucked felt so good that Edmon's cock only got occasional attention. The other man drilled into her from behind. He was banging her so hard their bodies were slapping together and all she could manage to do was to cry out with each thrust, and hold Edmon's dick in her hand.

Edmon though did not seem to mind, watching her closely, holding her head and stroking her hair as she was being screwed. He gently told her repeatedly how well she was doing, as he moved her hair from her face. Merrill could sense he enjoyed watching her. Her face showing every moment of the intense fuck she was being given.

Suddenly, they pulled her to her feet and she stroked their cocks as the other man and Merrill kissed. Both men played with her tits as she stood still for them. Slowly they stripped her of her blazer, then her blouse, followed by the remains of her bra.

"You quite the sexy little slut," said Edmon. "You are going to delight all of my clients. You understand that's what you have been trained for?"

Merrill nodded. "Yes." She said. "I understand." She was pleased that the nightly visits from the Lord had taught her so many things about making love that she would never have known. It was good that had happened as she was better able to please the two men screwing her now, and the clients she could not wait to meet in the future.

"Now lie down!" Ordered Edmon.

Merrill immediately obeyed, but as she lay down Edmon scooped her legs into the air and pulled her body to the end of the bed. He slipped his cock inside her.

"Oh my god," said Merrill, very slowly and deliberately. Edmon began to move very rapidly inside her. Merrill grabbed her legs and held them in the air and began once again to moan with pleasure. Edmon's large dick was now burying itself all the way into her, and then being withdrawn until it slipped out. Over and over he repeated this motion.

"0h my god" screamed Merrill. "Oh my god."

Merrill's body came alive, as she was screwed so expertly. The pleasure of being made loved to was overwhelming, and she knew for the first time this would bring her deep and lasting satisfaction. Until the next client is ready said the voice in her head. Yes, she thought, until the next client is ready.