All Comments on 'Sweet Reluctance'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice debut!

I noticed you said this was your first entry in this category. I hope its not your last! I enjoyed the build up and Tammy's reluctance. I liked the little crack at the end, sequel perhaps? 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice, but...

Got to the sucking and fucking too quickly (despite the length). Nice descriptions. Nice that the her breasts weren't humungous. From my perspective it'd be more erotic to have had the kissing be in the beginning, with more extensive foreplay before the 'real' sex. Kissing during would be OK too. I'd probably have liked it better if after the initial 'making out' he went down on her and slowly -- very slowly -- brought her to an orgasm. Then it would have been 'her turn' to reciprocate.

(For examples, see chapters 1 & 2 of "I Know What You Did Last Summer".)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Job

This story was amazing to be your first time in this category. You have talent.

angelx602angelx602almost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed the build up, how he left it up to her as to whether or not she would go through with it and I loved how hard he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Red-hot.

Although this is a well-travelled category, you sure made it your own. Keep up the good work. This was quite the read, sir!

zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago

Awesome way to break the ice!. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Stuff

Sought a third nut, but for an old man two will do. Such a good little whore and I want some more. Thankyou Laura you taste delicious, worth a $250 tip.

MetamorphoseMetamorphosealmost 12 years ago
Very hot

A really good read.

10x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A very sexy pounding

A perfect combination of cruelty and compassion.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 12 years ago
Very nice

I hope we get to see Josh corrupt some more good little girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this was fantastic! as a woman i appreciate the slow build (and the main character knowing how to take care of a woman), I hope your book is like this.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 11 years ago

A fun and worthwhile read!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Gotta disagree

Personally I found Josh Daniels an absolute ass wipe.

To do that to any woman is reprehensible.

Now I have vented my spleen I was damned impressed by the way the story was put together, full marks.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Good and bad

It started out great but when in a bad direction, I like he made her do most of what she did with her not wanting to but he started calling her a pig and a whore it went too far. He should have left her some dignity and not break her down so much.

Also he promised tot to hurt her and ended up raping the hell out off her, and tore her apart needlessly.

I'm glad he made her cum on his tongue she should know her lovers ought to be giving her enough foreplay. I wish he had made her love the entire experience, She should have been made to play with her clit and nipples more to bring herself to climax fucking him.

Started out forcing a good girl to be bad and like it but devolved into more of a rape, next time pick one or the other and stick with it throughout please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I couldn't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an asshole!

A few years down the road the girl needs to come back on the idiot full force. There's consensual and there's what that fucker did over the top, she needs to be able to get him nekkid and get some Liquid Heet sprayed all over his crotch as a nice reminder of his stupidity.

That'd scar him up real good, I helped my younger good looking female cousin fix a problem she had along those lines when she worked for a publisher in NYC and that guy's wife loved that as part of the divorce scenario! LOL

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
That guy is a reprehensible sleaze...

First he makes a deal with her. Then he seriously breaks that deal. How is what he did in any way considered as not hurting her...? Just because she had nothing broken and needed no stitches when he was done with her...?

And then he feels bad...? "Oh here's a job and some extra money cause I was naughty... oh, but I'll expect you to let me do it again..."

She should take a baseball bat to his kneecaps and give him something to remember her by for the rest of his life...

Or better yet... taser him, tie him down, and give him an extremely extended handjob, sans any form of lubricant...

"Almost done here, probably won't be more than an hour or two - I think I still see some skin on your cock..." (insert crazed laughter here)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You are a loathsome, despicable creature. You don't deserve to be called a human being. You are worse than scum if you can imagine something as vile as this. I was repulsed reading even the first page and I don't know what monstrosities you conjured up following that. I have nobody but myself to blame for not checking the category first, before reading this filth. I hope that someday you pay very dearly for even thinking about writing this.

TobyT71TobyT71almost 10 years ago
This Guy = a Total ASS HOLE!!!

If you wanted to write a story about a First Class ASS HOLE you Nailed it!

Of course we all know the writer always has some of the person he or she is writing about in them, and you are no exception!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stop moaning!

Firstly, it's a story, that's right, it's all made up. Secondly, it's on an erotic story website so if you don't like reading things like this, stick to your coloring books. Thirdly, instead of criticising, if you think you can do better, post your efforts on here. And lastly, if this wasn't your thing, try the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not my favorite

but was pretty well written. I do think Josh is a sleaze ball, and he did go back on his word about hurting her. I wish Tammy could have been seduced more than blackmailed, blackmail stories are kind of a turn off for me, but to each their own. Story was well paced, and I think it had the potential to be more, as the start of sexual odyssey for Tammy, but clearly that is not what gets Josh off.

PS- I have had read a number of your stories, and it is a huge turn off for me that the male characters keep calling the women pigs. It feels... mean and dehumanizing, way beyond calling the women sluts and whores, or even pony and pet play. JMO.

zetagirlzetagirlover 9 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the pacing and character development of this story. Josh and Tammy stay true to how they were set them up in the beginning. A lot of times and non consensual/reluctance stories 3 lines after the female says she does not want to, not only is she having sex, she is anything but reluctant. Also, in the beginning Josh admitted that it was the reluctance that was his kink. When Tammy was dewy eyed after her orgasm from oral sex instead of Josh saying something kind and having the story continue in a softer manner he said something snide that upset her and it stayed on track. I would enjoy more from you in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow some people who comment here are kinda crazy.

I loved this story. I've never commented on a story before but this was seriously amazing. Just the right amount of coercion/reluctance. The old romantic in me would have liked Josh to be a little kinder but hey that was his thing.

Don't listen to the nutters... Why are they on these sites anyway? I thought you were fantastic!

robo9876robo9876about 9 years ago
WOW!!

That was completely amazing!!! I usually not one for this kind of story, but Josh not forcing her made it really enjoyable to me!! Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait to read more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Been there, done that

At 71, I recall 4 similar incounters in my life, but no violence or threats. Just they needed the money & I obliged, no conditions, it just happened.

Everyone benefited with no on going relationships.

Friends With Benefits, all were unmarried mothers in need of money which I was happy to provide. Both of us benefited at the time plus their kids ate & had Elec & paid the Rent.

A couple were a one time thing, others lasted for a while, each one knew it wasnt going to last. But it got them out of their financial problems at the time. No Drugs or Alcohol problems were involved. I just like helping people, who repaid their kindness back in kind.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Eh... seems he lied to himself a lot...

You (or he) tried to make us believe he was about getting them to do something because they kind of had to... Like as in "Do it or lose my job" or "Do it or drop out of school"... But none of the actions CAUSED by him...

But the reality included "Do it or be raped worse than is going to happen anyway."

For me, that went from "unwilling sex to avoid a negative this person has nothing to do with" to "willingly accept rape so as not to be brutalized - more."

Don't seem even remotely the same.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Inconsistent

His inner thoughts about not forcing them and being gentle making them enjoy it, didn't really fit with how he ended up acting. Basically, after the licking, he was an asshole that just used her and didn't care about her being in pain.

Felt too much like rape rather than the gentle affable coercion he started out with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh no, its the other side of noncon

What a jerk he is, initially said it is not prostitution but business transaction, only to finally reveal himself as a manwhore, turning another one as a prostitute. She is too naive to give her 2 fucks as against the agreement of 1 for 1000 bucks. And anyway, what did she think...prostitutes are raped everywhere, so is she...naive of her to be surprised when he hurt her, despite repeatedly telling her he won't hurt her. Bunch of lies.

Anyway, the sex could have been better, it was plain rape. Her soreness is inconsequential but when he's sore then it matters, and has to stop....asshole.

Came here due to title and favorites, it went well but last 2 pages were plain rape. Jumped to the end thinking it might turn ok, but it ended as a manwhore, eyeroll.

Good writing but just not my type of noncon. Landed here after a romantic noncon novella and this really ruined my mood. Good to have a warning at the start that it is rapey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You might be qualified for a seriously messed up persons' list

I am into rough fucks, non-consent, reluctance.. the whole lot.

However, what I found to be seriously wrong about this particular story is this-

The guy(and therefore you) is completely messed up in the head. He totally firmly believes himself to be a decent man who respects his victims (and yes, victims). He is of the thought that the entire ordeal was consensual! (Reluctant, but totally consensual).

Yes, he gives her the freedom to stop if she wants to in the beginning.

By the end though? He ended up badly hurting her, raping her, threatening her with anal penetration if she didn't cum. He didnt give a fuck about her being sore or in pain. Didn't care if she would get hurt by the anal but was concerned that he would.

Didn't stop or even slow down when she was sore (in fact, he fucked her harder). Fucked her a second time, slamming inside her till he was sore and then he wanted to stop. Of course, I understand that he was at that point only concerned about his pleasure. He raped her. Twice. There's no other way of putting it.

In short, you're crazy. And Josh is so messed up, he needs psychiatric care.

However, like I mentioned- I am into all of the above. And I loved how she got handled by him. I love that you stuck to her being reluctant throughout (which as somebody previously mentioned, doesn't happen in most nonconsent, reluctance eroticas)

Loved the way you stretched out her discomfort and kept her pleasure in check by not letting her forget her discomfort.

Also loved how he was in control the entire time, ordering her around. What a slut you made out of a good shy girl!

I would've like it more if there was a little more detailing and a stretched out, embarrassing foreplay where she plays with her pussy for him to watch.

It was a good blend. Almost perfect for me. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Out and out rape. ‘Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
iS

Good, make more parts to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People!

It's called NC/R for a reason. R is softer than NC and this author did a great job!

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44over 3 years ago
Excellent story

Great character development. I really enjoyed your explanation about people whoring themselves out. A bit harsh, but in a certain light I understand your point of view.

Overall great story. Well done.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I loved the story, but it was really pushing the rape boundary. It cost you a star.

Thanks for sharing

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

A bit too “rapey” for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read, though a bit too rough for my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a great story. And for those complaining about the content, it's posted in the non-con section. Think it through. Hmmm. So she doesn't consent. I wonder what that means?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, fun story. Couple of spelling mistakes. Random punctuation errors. Overall I enjoyed very much. I wish it was a bit rougher and more degradation. 4.5 stars.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Terribly delicious, it's good to know I'm not the only one to think like this

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

I’m sure there are many who like this, but I don’t like the pain, humiliation, and degradation of any person but especially a young girl with little to no experience. This only traumatizes her and makes her less likely to ever experience sex in a positive way in the future. He should have focused on helping her achieve some pleasure and she’d likely want to fuck him many more times and help pay for college.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

I'm with Phantom123, all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ignore the haters -clueless folks reading a non-consent story with 'humiliation' as a tag and then bitching about it! Read the tags people - and remember it's just fantasy. Love the misogyny and detailed descriptions! First story of yours that I've read and have to say you nailed it - write more non-con!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great premise.

Nice plot line. Great sex. Great dialog.

You wrote: "...Many were the nights I lied there playing out my little games with her in my mind..."

You meant LAY, not LIED.

Five stars.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

LOL @ those bitching about a nc/r story that is all about non consensual sex. WTF did you expect?

BandoPervBandoPerv5 months ago

Once again, you pick a genre and excel with an amazing story. You have a wicked imagination. I for one appreciate reading all you Craft! I hope the procedure is successful, and they excise whatever is threatening your health!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Well, a good fuck is a fun experience . I would have preferred that he treated her more kindly, but it is your choice and it works. In the end he was nicer and overly generous and she seemed happy enough. And I enjoyed it which is the point of it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...