Sweet Reluctance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

"Oh fuck!' she yelled.

Getting off of her, I knelt between her legs and after pausing to catch my breath slid further down on the bed. Lifting her legs, I twisted her to the right, effortlessly flipping her tiny body over onto her stomach. As she lied there gasping, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto her knees.

"Sir, please don't go hard like this!"

I didn't respond, instead I sat back on my knees and admired that perfect ass and her pretty pink pussy. Right now that pussy was glistening from her cumming and the pounding she'd been taking. Easing up behind her, I placed my cock against her pussy and as she groaned, did ease it in slowly this time. I pushed myself all the way in and I smiled at the sight of her reaching out and grabbing the rungs of the headboard. I gave her a few slow pumps then said,

"Tell me what you want Tammy."

"I want you to stop!" she whimpered. "Please don't keep going, I'm sore!"

I stopped with my cock inside of her and said.

"I told you we can stop whenever you want. If you're done I'll give you half."

I frowned as Tammy started to slide forward, removing my cock from inside her.

"Okay," I said softly. "I guess that five hundred will get you home anyway."

Tammy stopped and hung her head down. I waited, taking another moment to look at her ass as she knelt there. With a groan that made me want to groan myself, Tammy slid backwards into me and pushed my cock back inside of her. That gave me an idea and I told her, "Go ahead just like that, you fuck me."

Tammy whimpered, but started rocking back and forth. Reaching down I spread her cheeks opened and stared transfixed by the sight of my long cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole. My cock was glistening form her pussy and it looked huge against her tiny body.

"Faster." I told her.

Tammy sped up and I moaned as she worked my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Okay, stop." I began, "Now tell me what you want."

"I...I want you to fuck me." She gasped. "I want you to fuck me like a dirty little slut!"

I laughed softly as knowing the game was nearing its end I could probably get her to say anything to get it over with. I grabbed a handful of her sweat soaked hair and after a brief pause during which I could feel her tense up beneath me, I reared back and drove my hips into her as hard as I could. Tammy howled as I began fucking the shit out of her and after releasing several; loud cries shoved her face into the pillow. That raised her ass even higher and I moaned as I was pounding her deeper than before. I saw Tammy's fingers clench around the headboard so tight that her knuckles were turning white. Again I closed my eyes, reveling in her muffled cries as I tore into her.

As she cried out I remembered how amazing it had sounded when she came and opening my eyes leaned over her and reaching beneath her found her clit with my fingers. Tammy bucked against me as I started rubbing it, and lifting her head from the pillows let out a long moan that turned into a yowl as I began driving into her again.

"Ow!" she cried out, "It hurts! Please....oh!'

That last sound was more of a gasp of pleasure than sound of pain as I slowed up my fucking and stoked her clit faster. For the next couple of minutes I worked Tammy back and forth, fucking her hard enough to make her yelp, and then easing up and getting her to moan by playing with her clit. As I was slowing up and toying with her swollen button, I looked down to watch my cock slide slowly in and out of her and my eyes widened as I stared at her exposed asshole.

Moving my hand from her hip, I brought it to my mouth and sucked on my finger, getting it wet. Sitting back on my knees, I tugged her back with me so that she was tight up against me and as my fingers sped up on her clit I placed my finger next to her ass. Tammy was currently moaning and moving her hips into me while I pleasured her. Moving quickly, I put my finger against her ass and with no hesitation, shoved my finger into it.

"No!" Tammy wailed as I pushed my finger in to the knuckle. "Oh God that hurts!! You promised!"

Ignoring her, I focused on how tight her ass was. I doubted I could get my cock in there without hurting myself never mind her. But she didn't know that.

"You like that in your ass, you little slut?"

"No!" she cried out. "Take it out it hurts and your dick hurts and Oh! Oh!"

I began pumping my finger in and out and each time she tried to speak it turned into a yelp.

"We're going to play one more game Tammy," I began as I started sliding my cock slowly in and out of her. "I think you like that in your ass so much that you can cum with it there."

"No, no I... I don't like it!"

"You do, and here's the game, you're going to cum like this and if you don't do it fast enough then I guess my finger isn't enough and I'll put my cock in there."

"No! You can't you..." she squealed as I pushed my finger in deeper.

"I'll do whatever I want so I suggest your slutty ass comes nice and hard for me, here I'll help."

Taking her clit between my fingers I started to roll it between them and was rewarded with a groan.

"Okay, so let's see who wins the race."

I took a deep breath and started fucking her hard and fast. Tammy screamed and I moaned as I could feel my cock sliding against my finger through the thin skin between her pussy and ass. I started thrusting my finger in and out to match the strokes of my cock and Tammy released a sound that could only be described as a wail. Her hips were moving side to side trying to ease the pressure of my assault on her pussy and I had to struggle to keep my fingers on her clit. I squeezed it hard and slowing my thrusts, started to roll it quicker between my fingers. Tammy whimpered and I said, "Times running out Tammy, let me feel you cum or you're really going to be squealing."

"On, no Please, I...oh, please make me cum!" she cried out.

I gave her a chance and slowed my finger down as well, focusing more on her clit. Tammy gasped and began making those high pitched little noises that sounded like hiccups.

"Oh, oh like that!" she moaned.

"Hurry up slut." I told her. "Time is running out.

I jammed my finger into her hard for emphasis and after she yelped she started grinding her pussy into my hand. She let out a high pitched squeal that sounded different from the others and began gasping.

"Just a little more...oh, sir please don't stop, I..."

I flinched as throwing her head back, Tammy screamed so loud I began to worry about my neighbors. That thought faded as beneath me Tammy began bucking like and out of control bronco. Another long wail escaped her and I felt her ass as well as her pussy tighten up on me. I kept fucking her slowly, resisting the urge to fuck her hard so I could enjoy her already extremely tight young pussy convulse around my cock. I heard a rattling and saw that Tammy was bucking so hard she was shaking the headboard. Goddamn this was the hottest game yet! Tammy moaned softly and with a gasp let the headboard go and collapsed face down into the pillow.

Removing my hand from her clit I again grabbed her hair and began hammering into her pussy with everything I had. I heard her scream into the pillow and caused it to go up in pitch as I started thrusting my finger in and out of her ass. Tammy was howling over and over as I pounded away on her. I was fucking her harder than I could ever remember fucking anyone and could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. I could also feel my legs trembling moaned as I felt the cum begin racing through my cock. I fought to hold off, enjoying as many long hard thrusts as I could.

I released a loud cry of my own and pulling my cock out grabbed it at the base, squeezing it hard, holding the cum back. Pulling her hair, I snapped, "Sit up and hold out your tits!"

Tammy groaned and got to her knees, standing up on the bed, I got in front of her and pointed my cock at her little tits. I was getting ready to release my cock when I caught the look of relief on her face. Lifting my cock higher, I let it go and sent a huge spurt of cum splashing into her face. Tammy flinched back as my cum spattered against her cheek and mouth, but reaching down, I grabbed her head and held it still as I pumped my spurting cock. Tammy cried out as my cock continued to squirt, painting her pretty face. When there was nothing left, I groaned and sank to my knees on the bed.

Panting for breath I looked at Tammy and let out a sigh at the sight of her cum covered face. Her trembling lip was covered with it and some had dripped off of her chin and onto her tits. Her eyes were an even better sight, they were as wide as ever and she looked as if she were ready to cry. Looking at me she whispered, "Can I go now sir? Please?"

Not answering her, I grabbed a pillow and removing the case, started gently wiping the cum and sweat from her face.

"Wow Tammy," I said softly, "You're a hell of a fuck for a good girl."

"Thank you sir." She said quietly, "Now can I please...."

"Tell you what," I said, making a show of looking at her. "You're a mess; you're sweaty and covered in cum."

"Sorry sir."

"Don't be, you look great, but you can't go home like that, would you like to use the shower first?"

Tammy paused then nodding asked, "Could I?"

Smiling at her, I took her hand, "You sure can, now lead the way, because we're showering together."

The look on her face was priceless as was the way she put her head down and sounding totally defeated whispered, "Whatever you want sir."

*****

I sat in my chair wearing my black robe and took another swallow of cold water from the bottle I was holding. I was exhausted, my cock was sore and I was more satisfied then I than I had ever been in my life. Through my open bedroom door I could hear the shower running and smiled as I envisioned Tammy as I had left her, sitting on the corner of the tub, too exhausted to move and simply letting the hot water soak into her sore body.

With a sigh I closed my eyes and replayed what I could only refer to as the bonus round. I had decided to shower with her on a whim and planned on doing just that, enjoying soaping her up and her doing the same to me. I started out with good intentions, being very gentle with her, rubbing her down with scented body wash and enjoying every inch of her tight young body. Tammy was too tired to fuss much even when my hands lingered on her tits and between her legs. I even washed her long black hair and got a few cute little coos out of her as I did. I then handed her the bottle and told her to wash me. With another resigned "Yes sir" she did as I asked, and I stood there thoroughly enjoying her small soft hands rubbing my body down.

Turning my back to her I told her to wash my cock and sighed as she reached around me and under my direction massaged my balls with one hand while she stroked me with the other. I could feel her nipples pressing into my back and although I had just wanted to have her play with me a little more realized I was ready to fuck again. Turning around I told her to do the same, when her back was to me, I told her to put one leg up on the side of the tub and her hands against the walls. With a whimper she obeyed and grabbing her hips I fucked her nice and slow, taking my time and savoring every stroke into her young pussy.

Tammy was whimpering and moaning that she was sore, but I ignored her. Because I had cum twice already it lasted quite some time until I started getting sore myself, I then sped up and pounded the shit out of her. Tammy was barely making any noise by then and was just leaning against the wall letting me take her, that got to me enough to finish and I sprayed what little cum I had left all over her perfect ass. When I finished I stepped out of the shower, but saw that Tammy had slid into a sitting position on the small ledge in the corner of the tub and asked if she could stay in there for a while. I told her to take her time and she could even lie down in my bed if she wanted to. I had then come out here, to sit and bask in the afterglow of the most amazing sex encounter I could remember.

At the sound of footsteps my eyes snapped open and it took me a moment to realize I had fallen asleep. I looked up to see Tammy in front of me. She was dressed and her still wet black hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

"Can I leave now sir?" she asked softly, her eyes down.

"Of course you can," I nodded and picking up the envelope I had put the money in handed it to her. "Here you go."

"Thank you," she said looking at the envelope, I saw that her hand was still shaking and now that it was after the fact, began to feel kind of bad for her.

"Listen Tammy," I began, "I'm sorry if I got a little carried away in there, I know I was a little rough and said some nasty things, but that's kind of what I like."

"That's okay, I'm just a whore." She whispered her voice trembling.

"Not at all." I told her "And because I was a little mean and you did a hell of a job there's an extra two fifty here to help with some books or to get yourself something nice okay?"

"Thank you." She said taking the money. "At least I know I'm a good whore."

"Good?" I whistled, "Tammy you were worth every penny!"

Tammy put her head down, and unable to resist one more dig at her added.

"And don't pretend you didn't like it, because goddamn did you come hard and loud!"

Tammy started at me and I frowned when I saw that not only had her eyes filled again, but this time there were tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I didn't want to like it," she whimpered, "You're right; I'm just a little slut!"

Putting my hands up, I spoke soothingly to her.

"Look Tammy, let me explain something to you," I told her. "People whore themselves every day, I do it, and my clients do it, any time we do something we don't want to earn a living, we're whoring ourselves. And tell you what, what you did today showed that you're not just smart, but willing to do whatever you have to, to get what you need." I gave her an encouraging smile. "There's no shame in that."

"Sorry, I think a mouthful of cum is kind of shameful."

"No one will ever know about it Tammy." I assured her. "I have a lot to lose so its not like I'm going to brag about this."

"I'll know." She said, wiping at her eyes.

"Tell you what," I pointed at her, "I'll give you something to make you feel better. You know I think you're smart and as I said, you showed me how bad you want to do well in school. Well you're majoring in business and next year you'll be looking for a place to intern. You come by my office when you're ready and I'll get you in my company."

"Really?" she asked, "You can get me an internship?"

"Maybe better than that." I said, smiling as I saw her spirits lifting. "My company believes in hiring from within, so you do well I can make sure it leads to a job."

"A job?" A smile began to creep across her face, "Right out of college? You can do that?"

I made a show of considering it.

"I should be able to, we'll see when the time comes, and it could depend on a couple of things."

"On what?" she asked, walking right into it.

Smirking I said, "On what you'll be willing to do for it."

*

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed my first endeavor into this category. As I always state this is a free site and the only payment we authors receive are in the form of votes and comments, so good bad or indifferent tell me what you think. Thank you for reading, Lovecraft68