All Comments on 'Sweet Sanjay'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pleasantly surprised

i usually dislike Indian stories, but this one was beautifully done. i loved it! i hope you write more, especially a continuation of this one. it's so good. i really want to see how he manages to find sanjay, how he changes his life to integrate sanjay into it, and how he rids them of the obstacles to their happiness. i can't wait!

nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
sweet sr71plt

You have given us a tale worthy of Dostoyevsky, bitter sweet and lovely. Please tell us if they find happiness. I can't bear the suspense! I cried.

sr71pltsr71pltover 10 years agoAuthor
Happy Ending

Thanks to both previous commenters for caring for Clifford and Sanjay and wanting assurances of a happy ending for the two. I cared for them both as well and do, indeed, envision them having a happy ending. I doubt I will continue their story, though (although who knows--I have a habit of revisiting my stories and expanding them). A realistic view of what has to happen from the end of this story to where they are together and happy/content means there are a lot of difficult hurdles to clear and angst to face. I don't fancy making them go through all of that in detail--so I think the kindest way to leave this for them is just to affirm the ending for them is a happy one. I quite often leave that in doubt in my stories (again to go with the "real"), but I don't feel I left doubt in this one that it will all work out for them--I certainly didn't mean to leave any doubt of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Do your research well, buddy

You must be a totally idiot that you seen barefoot people at Delhi Airport. Then assuming that people from old Delhi need a permit to come to new delhi. Wow. What fancy imagination to say that indians need permits to move from one city to another. Absolute nonsense. You idiots in America still dont know that India is much bigger and better democracy that you fucking racists in america. There are many more factual inaccuracies in the story, and my sincere advice is that before choosing a setting do some real research, or stick to your own countryside, where there is no intelligence beyond a few metro cities.

Lastly, Sanjay is not a Tamil name. And Ashoka hotel is owned by Government and its impossible to find a male prostitute there. Yes, other hotels have that.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 10 years agoAuthor
Time Warp

I flew in and out of India regularly in the early 1980s, and there, indeed, were barefoot people in all of the airports I flew into and out of. (There also was a cow in the lobby of the international hotel I stayed in in Madras, if you want to discuss civilized countries at the time.) There is no timing in this story to claim it was written this year. I did my research; I was there. Perhaps you could tell us who you are so we can read your stories about India and rip them apart on the basis of minutia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories