All Comments on 'Sweet Seduction'

by Femerotic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
craig1955craig1955almost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Well, Dam, I now have more questions, LOL

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

You write one hot story! Please, keep doing it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Very well done

Excellent, very erotic and yet very loving.

Thanks for the good story

ashok6558ashok6558almost 14 years ago
Great!

Great story. Please write it's next chapter. This beautiful mom and the handsome son must make babies. This son must plant a seed in his mother's womb and his children must take shape/share the same womb., this son must drink sweet milk from his mother's breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
she loves her "big boy"--big where mothers really need it!

A great story of hot motherfucking from a highly gifted author! Greg is a big strong 26-year-old, who's been obsessed for years by his lovely mother's cunt. Of course, all boys are, but most are too timid to act on their natural urge to shove their young prick up between mom's legs. Not Greg! He's a successful musician, very rich, and knows old dad's not able to attend to his mother's cuntal needs anymore, not that he really was ever able to. Time for Junior to take charge, and Greg's a totally take-charge kind of guy. He's really well-built, and he's always hard around his mother. Naturally, his mother notices that--mothers always pay very close attention to what's happening in their boy's pants! Mom also sees that her son has a lot more swinging between his legs than poor old dad ever did! Her motherly twat drips whenever she sees her son's fine young body and especially when she gazes at the big tent his stiff dick is making in his pants! She knows at his age her boy's hot young balls never quit, and mom wants what her son's got stored in those loaded balls of his! Greg's screwed any number of young snatches before, but sticking his big cock up his mother's mommy-twat is grabbing the gold ring, sinking the winning basket--"He shoots! He scores!" The son takes over what once upon a time used to be his dad's place between his mother's legs, and pounds the cunt he came out of without mercy, again and again. Greg revels in the sweet satisfaction every boy wistfully dreams of, as he unloads his potent young balls up the greatest twat in the whole fucken world--his own mother's! Wanna bet that soon Greg'll be fucking a baby--lots of babies!--up where he used to be a baby? Lucky motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing...

Hi Femerotic !

I just loved, loved and loved the story....and thanks for the dedication. You rock too !!

I would love to read more about this couple. Maybe mom decides to come with her son to his concerts...almost like a groupie, even though no-one knows the other band members could tease Greg about spending so much time with his mom etc. I would also love for them to somehow let "dad" know what's going on...maybe...

Anyway...an amazing story. Thanks you so much for sharing with us.

/Stefan

lorencinolorencinoalmost 14 years ago
Bliksem, Fem!

I think you are a masterful, talented writer. It's not just the coupling of heartfelt romance and and a pursuit of untamed carnality that I'm admiring here, it's the uncanny way of conjured a convincing sense of reality. For some reason this goes beyond the two-dimensional incest-fetish that is big here, and actually comes across as a genuine lubricious arousal of a woman by her studly, desiring and desirous son. There is deep pain in the tension between wanton desire and society's strongest taboo which ends in the breathtaking surrender to the powerful force of romance driven lust exploding the barrier of the taboo—the stronger the taboo, the greater the force of the release. The brief reference to father having to accept this arrangement is a subtle turning of the buried knife for full effect. There is no doubt left that this woman will let nothing stand in the way of her heart and her cunt's full satisfaction. This is one powerful woman indeed. The interesting thing is that you write from the son's point of view but the mother comes across as much stronger than the son. This woman reminds me of the powerful daughter in your first story who grabs her father from her mother with delight and the femme fatale who grabs her friend's dad and wants to fuck him while the wife is in the house. These are all unusually powerful women but definitely not the same woman. The mother in this story, for example, has a warmth lacking in the other two women mentioned above. You are good. Though about extremely hot sex, your stories have a distinct literary quality that places the sex in a unnervingly convincing reality.

FemeroticFemeroticalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Lorencino

Wel L, jou aanmerkings laat 'n vrou skoon sonder asem!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on all my stories, I really don't know what else to say. It is readers like you that make it all worthwhile and make me want to write again, just to read your next comment. Thank you, thank you, thank you seems so inadequate but it comes from the heart.

Hoop en vertrou dat jy dit nog baie geniet daar in die verre Kanada.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superbly done.

Mama should have been giving him her pussy a long time sooner, since that's what she wanted and it wasn't getting used anyway. It'd be different if she and her husband were active sex partners but as long as they weren't, what the hell was she running from? Why? I'm glad she finally smartened up.

Sometimes it takes nearly losing what you most want to force you to take action to keep it.

In my life, I've fucked a lot (a LOT) of wives whose husbands didn't take care of their needs. It's amazing how many had never had an orgasm in their entire life, until we connected. They didn't even know what'd happened until I explained what it was. One actually apologized for pissing on me and soaking the bed when, in fact, she'd squirted. (heavily and then fainted)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COOL! 5 stars

Don't you just love it when a woman is dumber than mud and falls for the old bullshit line "Blue Balls" LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Sonny boy was a complete jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous