Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Femerotic
Femerotic
68 Followers

Suddenly very nervous about facing Mom, I go to my suite of rooms. Undressing, I sprawl on my king size bed, silently bemoaning the fact that I have no-one to share it with. Tossing and turning, I mentally reach out to her to come and save me from myself, but fortune seem to be on strike and I wait in vain. Thinking about her beautiful face etched with lust and love had me reaching for my cock. How can a need/obsession paralyze me to this extent?

Flipping over on my stomach, I push a pillow between my belly and aching cock, fantasizing that I am lying between her luscious legs. Rolling my hips, I simulate the act of mating. I can feel her tight juicy pussy gripping me inside her slippery channel. I strain to reach as deep as I could and I feel myself bottom out. Aaahhh... sweet oblivion, I fist my cock and start pumping furiously, racing my thoughts to completion, before I realize that she is not there with me. I explode, but a huge void open up inside of me. My orgasm relieves my immediate need but not the aching loss in my soul. I want to cry but can't. She hates me, I've driven her too far and now she is lost to me. I am still lying on my stomach and dry wracking sobs tear through my body. I know what I have to do now, but do I want to, of course not! Hoping that she is still awake, I put on a pair of boxers and go in search of my Achilles Heel.

Once again I find her on the couch, not sleeping this time. Silent tears track down her angel face and I feel myself implode. I did that to her with my big fucking ego and macho attitude. Turning around, I decide to leave her to her heartbreak; I have caused enough havoc as it is.

"Greg, don't leave, please." My beautiful angel implores.

I just stand there with my back to her and pray to the gods to guide me in saying the right thing. Taking a leap of faith, I face my angel and walk towards her. Kneeling in front of her, I courageously face her, feeling what's left of my soul shatter.

"Baby, I....."

"No Mom, please listen while I talk. I apologize for being such a prick. I can't express in words how deeply sorry I am for forcing myself on you. The only thing that I can say in my defense is that I totally adore you. You make me feel like a god when I'm with you and leave this big empty hole inside of me, when I'm away from you. You are the reason that I exist, not because you gave me life, but because you are my life. Every breath I take is worth nothing if it can't touch you when I exhale. Love is too small a word to describe the feelings I have for you. You consume me and I bask in that warmth to my eternal shame. I've come to tell you that I will be leaving shortly. The house and everything else is already in your name. I will disappear and leave you and Dad to live without my shameful presence." Choking back tears, I stand up, tenderly kissed her soft lips and go back to my rooms.

"Baby....., please come back........, please don't leave me like this......., please, please please....." Mom cried.

I just kept on walking although every torturous step was a miracle in restraint. I force myself not to turn back while tears course down my face. I knew that if I looked back, my courage would fail and I would beg her to love me, any which way she saw fit. I started packing immediately, knowing I had to leave. Dressing in jeans, t-shirt and boots, I open my bedside drawer and take out the emerald ring I bought for the love of my life. Kissing the stone, I put it back in the box and leave it on the bedside table, knowing that she will find it.

Taking my bag, I close the door and pray that I would not see Mom. I am not strong enough to leave her twice in one night. Getting on my bike, I soundlessly roll down the incline towards the gate. I know I did not want to see her before I left, but just one fleeting glimpse would have sustained me for years to come. Activating the remote, nothing happens. You have got to be shitting me, tonight of all nights; the remote decides to act up. Several tries and numerous curses later, I open the remote. WTF, no batteries?

"Looking for this perhaps?" My beautiful Mother asks while holding a small object aloft.

"Would that be the battery by any chance?" I am so fucking doomed....

"Maybe. Why don't you come and find out."

"Mom, please just give me the battery and go back inside the house." I desperately urge.

"Now why don't you want to come and get it, afraid of little old me?" Mom taunted.

"Fuck Mom, I just want to leave, okay. Just bring me the damn battery."

"Nah ah, you want it, you come and get it."

"Saints preserve me from hard headed women!" Swinging my leg over the bike, I bulldoze my way to her. "Now gimme, woman!"

"Say please baby, I raised you better than that."

Please just fucking kill me now. "Uhm.... Please?"

Pulling back her arm, Mom let fly with the battery and it lands on the other side of the sixteen ft, burglar proof fence. Right, two can play this game. Stomping my way to the house, Mom stands there with a serene expression on her face. Collecting all the remotes, I make my way to the gate. Trying all seven other remotes, none of them work. Looking questioningly at my Mother, she just nods in the direction of the gate.

"You have got to be kidding me. All eight of them?" I disbelievingly ask her.

"Yep, I believe the word that comes to mind is genius." Mom gloats

"Not my choice exactly and why did you do that for?" I holler

"Why, to keep you from leaving, of course, baby."

"Mom, we talked about this."

"No baby, you talked and I listened. Now it's my turn to talk, you dig?"

Somehow between yesterday and now my sweet Mother was abducted and exchanged with this sassy witch.

"Since when do you do use slang?"

"My choice of words is not the issue here, yours are."

"Mom, please just get to the point, I have to leave."

"Since when do you talk to me that way, baby? You might have already left me in your heart but I will always be your mother."

"Aw Mom, I'm sorry. I just want to leave before I do something really stupid, I can't trust myself right now." I earnestly say to her while restraining myself from touching her.

"You mean something stupid like kissing or touching me?"Mom asks while sexily walking towards me.

"Uhm... yeah, something like that...."

"And if I want you to kiss and touch me? If I ask you to make love to me right now, would you?" Walking around me, she hugs me from behind and sensuously rubs my chest. Man oh fucking man, there I go again. Cock rock hard and libido raging, when will this torture ever end?

"Uh Mom, I don't think you should be touching me right now. I am trying really hard to stay in control here."

"But I don't want you to stay in control baby; I want you rabid with lust for me."

Peeling her arms from me was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Moving away from her, I try to rein my emotions in check. Turning towards her, I see the most beautiful sight. My angel was topless and well on her way to get rid of her shorts and thong. I couldn't move. Naked, she touches her erect nipples and moan. Slowly caressing her way to her pussy and my imminent heart attack, she smiles at me.

"Darling, I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here with me, love me, cry with me, fuck me and wake up with me, in that order. I love your father and he will always be a part of our lives, but I can't live a half life anymore." All this said while stroking her pussy, my fantasy just came to life.

"We will talk to your father tomorrow. We haven't been sleeping together for years and basically stayed together for convenience sake. I still love him and I'm sure he still does me, but I need more. So much more.... Ooh sweetheart, I need to feel your hands on me. Come to me, come make me complete."

Disbelief, love, lust and hunger slowly enveloped my being. With purposeful strides, I approached my angel, while yanking my t-shirt from my body. Sinking to my knees in front of her, I worship her beauty and embrace her welcoming body. Nuzzling her warmth, I try to breathe past the knot in my throat. Feeling some semblance of control return, I stand up and pull her into my shaking arms. Closing my eyes, I throw my head back and hoarsely cry out to the heavens:

"I love you, Mother mine."

Snaking her legs and arms around me, she melts into me. Striding to the pool house, I gently lay her down on the day bed. Slowly unbuttoning my straining jeans, I devour her naked perfection.

"Touch yourself, love, show me that beautiful pussy." I ask her while stroking my rigid cock.

"Yes sweetheart, suck your nipple and fuck yourself, do it for me." I whisper.

Walking around to her head, I offer her my cock and crawl over her to suck her honeyed juices.

"Baby, fuck my throat, I want you deep inside." Mom pleads.

Slowly sinking my cock into her mouth, I feel my shaft go down her throat, over and over. My tongue drives deep into her pussy and I try and suck her essence into my hungry mouth. Ravenous and mindless, I can't stand the torture anymore; I have to brand her as mine. Pulling my cock from her throat, she desperately tries to keep me inside.

"Nooo baby, don't stop, I need your cum in my mouth." Mom cried.

Pulling her into my embrace, I position her on my lap. Mindlessly kissing her, I drag her pussy lips over my cock, not entering her yet.

"Baby, please fuck me, I need your cock inside of me, please, please, please...."

Moving her back a bit, I tease her clit with my engorged head.

"Look at me angel." I whisper and enter her.

"Mmm... sweetheart, you are so tight. Am I hurting you?"

"Nuh uh..... Just keep on fucking me, don't ever stop.

Rolling us over, I pull her tight against me, keeping her head still and our eyes welded together, I slowly roll, pump and grind my cock into her. Feeling her legs go around me, she pleads with me to fuck her hard and deep. Pulling out of her, I slide my cock over her pussy lips and clit, driving her insane.

"Greg, FUCK, ME, NOW!" She screams.

Keeping her in my tight embrace, I plunge into her and fuck her senseless. Her inner muscles grip me tighter and her scream drives me over the edge. I feel my explosion and continue to fuck my cum into her pussy, not taking my eyes off her watery emerald eyes.

"You are my heart; woman and we belong to each other. Never, for all eternity and beyond, will I let you go."

"I love you baby, now and forever....

Femerotic
Femerotic
68 Followers
12