All Comments on 'Sweet Tuesdays'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

Maybe the husband knew what was going on and didn't want to change the status quo either.

Boyd

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
An oddly appealing little tale of infidelity.

I don't think Boyd's assessment would likely be accurate, but who knows? If she and her husband had not been intimate for over ten years and he was healthy enough to perform, he deserved the cuckolding. As always, it gets Five Stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hate cheating fuck slut whores

and she is an absolute bitch treating her husband with total contempt....he should kick the sorry assed bitch out in the gutter where she belongs or better still put a bullet between her cheating eyes....just a nasty fuck slut bitch....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Romance, huh?

That word doesn't exist for a sixty-year old cheating cunt. Is the author trying to get us to feel good about her? Trying to justify what she is doing? A decent sequel would let the husband know and divorce the cunt and beat the shit out of the prick lover. Fucking assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is not a romance!

This is a cheating wife story (i.e, Loving Wife category). I would have thought that this author was intelligent enough to realize this!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

She should have confronted Tom years ago about the lack of sex in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous