Swim Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They crawled out of bed and threw their clothes back on. Dana could feel Jack's cum and her own pussy juices dripping down the insides of her legs as she pulled her panties and pants back on. It made her feel sexy and nasty and alive unlike anything she had felt in a long time.

Jack went down the back staircase to make sure the coast was clear and told her how to sneak out the back door and around to her car without being seen. After making it seem like she had left with the other coaches a long time earlier she didn't want to have to answer questions about what she had been doing, especially if Mike saw her. Fortunately, she managed to slip out the back door without anyone seeming to notice.

Dana quickly walked around the house, got in her car, and drove away. For a while she found herself driving around thinking about what had happened and how it made her feel. She knew it was supposed to be wrong and that she shouldn't be fucking someone young enough to be her son. However, she also knew that it felt wonderful and satisfying unlike anything she had felt in a long time. Besides, Jack was a consenting adult and he clearly wanted her as much as she wanted him.

When Dana got home she looked at the spot on the couch where she would have found Todd fast asleep in front of the TV before he moved out. She laughed out loud at how much things had suddenly changed for her over the past several months and felt glad all over that she was finally done with Todd.

She went up to her room and decided to clean up. She took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. The heavy scent of sex hit her nostrils and her body tingled again at the fresh memories of fucking Jack. She smiled at her reflection and suddenly felt very sexy and excited. It really had happened. She really had just had a wonderful fuck with a young, athletic stud. Thinking about how he wanted her instead of all the younger girls he could have had made her feel sexy and horny all over again.

She took a long, slow shower as she reflected on Jack's body and their fuck. After a while she found herself softly massaging her soapy tits for long periods of time. She felt her nipples grow stiff under her fingers and she softly played with and pulled on them. After a while longer she slipped her soapy hands slowly down her stomach until her fingers found her clit. She smiled at herself for still feeling horny despite having just been fucked better than she had been in a long time.

She finally ended her shower when the hot water began to run out. That was something about her big house that she never really enjoyed. She often had to cut her showers short after running out of hot water. She rinsed off the last of the soap and stepped out of the shower into the incredibly steamy bathroom.

She toweled off and slipped under the satin sheets on her bed still completely naked. The feeling of the cool satin against her warm, excited flesh made her tingle. She thought that the only way this moment could be better was if Jack was naked and in bed with her. A chill ran down her back as she realized that dream might actually happen before too long.

She reached up to her tits and began to play with them. Her nipples were still a little stiff and she teased them with her fingertips until they were standing tall and hard. She kneaded the soft skin of her tits gently and closed her eyes as she relived the way it felt to fuck Jack. Keeping one hand on her tit she slipped the other down her stomach and began playing with her pussy.

She thought about how Jack had fucked her and imagined them fucking in a variety of other situations and positions. She thought about being able to fuck Jack in the same bed where she was right now and felt a surge of lust course through her. Knowing that she would likely be fucking him in this very bed before long drove her wild with lust.

Soon she dropped both hands to her pussy and teased her clit until her lust finally culminated in a long orgasm. Soon afterwards she fell into the most deep and contented sleep she could remember having in years as she already looked forward to seeing Jack again.

Dana remained in a happy daze in the days after the end of season party. Fucking Jack had felt satisfying and better than she remembered sex could be, and she savored the fresh memories. However, the fuck also had seemingly awakened a dormant part of her. Despite having just received the best fuck she could remember in years she was still incredibly horny. She found herself masturbating often while thinking of Jack and couldn't wait to be with him again.

It only took Dana a few days and a couple of phone calls to figure out how to get with Jack again. After talking with Jack about his class schedule she found there was one day each week when he didn't have any classes until the late afternoon. On that same day Mike had classes scheduled back to back the whole day. It soon became a weekly routine that Jack would arrive about 20 or 30 minutes after Mike left. He and Dana would spend the next several hours fucking and teasing each other until Jack's cock was completely spent and Dana was satisfied.

Dana led Jack through a variety of sexual situations and positions during his visits. At first she was nervous about opening up to Jack too much with her desires and fantasies because of their previous relationship as coach and athlete and the fact that she was old enough to be his mother. Soon, however, she got beyond the point of caring about that and simply needed him to satisfy her nearly unquenchable desire for sex.

At first he had been almost timid during their times together and she had to take the initiative. However, he soon began getting bolder and had even begun asking Dana to try certain things with him. Dana never failed to be amazed and impressed with his stamina, youthful energy, and most importantly his raw lust for her and what they were doing.

Their fucks soon became more and more intense as they became more comfortable together and Jack became more confident with her. At his request she let him cum in her mouth after she sucked his cock. She had wanted to do it for a long time anyway and so was very eager to grant his request. When he asked her he was timid and cautious, but upon hearing his request Dana immediately began yanking off his pants.

When she had him naked she positioned him on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor in front of him. She hungrily sucked his stiffening cock into her mouth. He let out a long, excited moan as she eagerly began sucking and licking him.

She lingered over the blowjob and drew it out as long as she could. Several times she brought him to the very brink of cumming before she backed off and let him regain his control. Her pussy was soaking wet as she pleasured Jack and drove him out of his mind. She finally decided she was ready to feel him cum and attacked his cock with renewed energy. He groaned wildly and tried to tell her that he was going to cum but he started cumming before he could actually say anything.

He started cumming with a loud moan and Dana tightened her lips around his hard shaft. She stroked him to heighten his sensation and kept her lips tightly wrapped around the tip of his cock. She moaned as the first forceful jet of his cum exploded out of his cock and began to fill her mouth. The warm, salty taste was something she hadn't experienced in a long time and it immediately drew her back to her wild days in college. He quickly filled her mouth and when his cum began to seep back through her lips she opened her mouth and jerked the rest of his cum all over her chest and tits.

He stared at her excitedly with a look of complete lust in his eyes. She loved the anticipation in his expression as he wondered what she would do next. She exaggeratedly swallowed some of the cum in her mouth causing his eyes to widen in excitement. Next she slowly and deliberately opened her mouth and licked her lips. Her tongue left a trail of his cum as it circled her lips. He stared wildly at her tongue as it was still partially coated with his heavy, white cum. She knew that he had probably never seen anything like this other than in a porn movie and took her time playing with his cum while he watched before she closed her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum.

The taste of him made her flash back to a scene she hadn't thought about in years. She closed her eyes and remembered the time she was in a hotel room and let four guys circle jerk around her. She let them take turns cumming in her mouth and, by the time they finished, she felt like she had consumed gallons of their cum. When she had finally finished drinking their cum she still felt some cum on her cheeks and chin. She glanced at the mirror and saw her face was coated in a virtual mask of cum. She gasped at the sight of herself and couldn't believe how much cum they had deposited on her face after all she had already swallowed.

She remembered how she sent the four boys in the hotel room into fits of lust as she gazed deeply into their eyes while using her finger to luridly collect the cum from her face and suck it into her mouth. It had so excited them that their cocks all quickly grew rock hard again and they took turns fucking her until she had cum more times than she could count and they had completely filled her body with their cum.

Just before she opened her eyes to look again at Jack she realized that the truth was that she was so wildly excited by being wanted by this young stud that she would likely do anything he asked. Her own desires had grown nearly insatiable and anything she could do to make him want her more was fine with her.

She finally opened her eyes and gazed at his wet cock and naked body. She soon moved to his cock again with her hand and mouth and before long he was hard and ready to fuck. As soon as he was completely hard she pushed him onto his back and climbed over him. She let out a long moan as his hard cock easily slipped inside her wet and waiting pussy. She didn't worry about pleasing him and concentrated solely on making herself cum. It only took a few minutes before she felt her orgasm ready to begin. She continued to wildly ride up and down on his hard cock as she exploded into an orgasm with a loud scream.

As soon as she finished cumming she rolled off him and Jack quickly moved between her legs. She groaned excitedly as he pushed himself all the way inside her in one solid motion. They ended their time together with Jack fucking her firmly as she urged him to fuck her even harder. When he came the second time he cried out loudly and pushed himself as far inside her as he could. She was so excited by his wild fuck that when she felt his cock pulse and his cum begin to fill her she immediately started another orgasm.

After that visit Jack became even more adventurous and seemed less hesitant about asking her for things. It was only a few visits later that he asked her to let him try fucking her ass. Dana moaned and practically attacked him in a long, deep kiss with her tongue wildly exploring the inside of his mouth. She parted the kiss and whispered, "Wait here."

Jack sat on the bed and watched as Dana rummaged through a small box in the back of one of her dresser drawers. She pulled a tube of lubricant out of the box and realized that it had been a very long time since she had done what she was about to let Jack do. The very idea of it sent a chill down her back and made her pussy ache.

They resumed their wild foreplay until she started to apply a heavy coating of the lube to Jack's hard cock. Under her direction he finger fucked her ass with first one finger and then two. He always used a large amount of the lube so that by the time her ass was comfortably taking both of his fingers it was very slick and ready for more.

Once she told him she was ready for him to fuck her ass Jack was initially clumsy and a little uncertain, but the feeling of having a hard cock up her ass again after so many long years drove Dana wild. As he got more comfortable he became very vocal about how tight her ass was and how good it felt. Dana loved the feeling of a hard cock pumping in and out of her tight asshole. It filled her in a way that nothing in her pussy could and she wanted it to last for a long time.

Unfortunately, Jack couldn't control himself and soon let out a loud moan as he started to cum in her ass. She gasped and groaned as he pumped load after load of cum up her ass. Once he finished cumming he pulled out of her and fell on the bed exhausted from his effort. Dana was in a frenzy of lust and immediately climbed on top of Jack positioning her wet pussy over his mouth. She lowered herself onto his mouth until she knew he would be able to see, smell, and taste nothing but her excited pussy.

He frantically worked at her wet pussy with his tongue as she rocked her hips from side to side and smeared her heavy juices all over his face and mouth. It didn't take long for her orgasm to start and she nearly suffocated Jack as she rode his face wildly. By the time she finished and fell onto the bed beside him his entire face was heavily coated with her juices.

After that fuck they were only able to sneak one more fuck in during finals week before the school year ended. Much to Dana's disappointment, Jack was going back home for the summer and so she wouldn't see her young lover again for a couple of months. He lived a couple of states away and his parents already had a summer job lined up for him, so Dana knew there was no way he could get out of going home and little chance she could arrange to see him.

After their last fuck they lay together in each other's arms for a long time. Dana knew it would be hard to be away from his cock and his attentions over the summer and didn't want this moment to end. They finally parted with a long, deep kiss only minutes before Mike returned home.

12