Swim Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

"Does his cock feel good inside you?" Dana asked as she finger fucked Gina. She resumed sucking and teasing on Gina's nipples not really thinking that Gina was going to answer.

"God, yes," Gina moaned. Dana looked up at Gina and felt her lust grow to an unbelievable peak. As much as Dana wanted to continue this teasing talk she was so horny she needed to feel Gina cum. Dana finger fucked Gina and brought her mouth to Gina's clit. With Gina's clit under her tongue she slipped a third finger inside Gina's wet pussy. Gina cried out and was only able to withstand this intense teasing for a few minutes before she exploded into a long, intense orgasm.

When Gina finished cumming Dana lingered over her for a while. Dana kissed and caressed her until Gina sat up and guided Dana onto her back. Gina slowly and tenderly kissed and licked Dana's sensitive tits and nipples. Soon Dana was moaning in ecstasy from Gina's tender teasing. In her mind she imagined that it wasn't Gina's mouth on her but instead was Mike's.

Gina continued her slow teasing all the way down Dana's stomach. Soon Dana's head spun with wild lust and excitement as Gina softly and teasingly sucked and licked at her pussy. Dana groaned as two of Gina's fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. Gina slowly finger fucked Dana as she slowly licked and kissed Dana's thighs and stomach.

Dana reveled in the pleasure of Gina's slow, wonderful finger fuck for a few minutes. She then felt the pressure in her pussy increase as Gina slipped a third finger inside. Gina resumed her slow, teasing fuck as Dana savored the feeling of fucking Gina after such a long time apart.

Gina had been silent this entire time and when she spoke Dana's head jumped off the bed. She stared at Gina with wild, excited eyes. "This is how Mike's cock feels," Gina said.

It was such a wildly unexpected thing for her to say that it almost took Dana's mind a few seconds to process it. However, as soon as she could comprehend what Gina had said Dana was so wildly excited she practically orgasmed on the spot.

Gina clearly picked up on Dana's reaction and excitement. She stared down wildly at Dana as she continued finger fucking her. "You want him, don't you?" Gina finally asked, almost in disbelief.

Dana knew she should say no. She knew she should say anything except the thing that was screaming inside her head. Despite what she knew she should do, her lust overwhelmed her and she moaned, "Yes."

Now it was Gina's turn to gasp and moan excitedly. Dana glanced up at her young lover. It was clear from the burning lust in her eyes and her shocked, excited expression that Gina never expected Dana to admit she wanted her son. However, it was also clear from Gina's face that she wasn't at all repulsed or offended by Dana's desire. Instead, it almost seemed like Gina was turned on by the idea.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Gina asked again almost like she wanted to confirm what she had just heard so she could truly believe it.

Dana didn't hesitate this time and groaned, "Yes."

Gina quickly brought her mouth to Dana's clit and licked and teased it as she continued her finger fuck. Dana was already so close to orgasm from her incestuous admission that this extra teasing was more than enough to trigger her wild orgasm.

Dana closed her eyes and let her taboo fantasy fully play out in her mind. She dreamed that it was Mike sucking and licking her. Her fantasy was so deep and strong that, when the first waves of her powerful orgasm swept over her, she started to gasp, "Mi..." before she caught herself and bit on her lip to keep from uttering any further inappropriate words.

Despite the fact that both women had now orgasmed it seemed that their lust was still at nearly uncontrollable levels. Gina kissed her way up Dana's stomach as soon as Dana finished cumming and stopped only when she got to Dana's tits. Gina hungrily and wildly licked and sucked at Dana's tits with a wanton intensity that Dana could practically feel radiating off her body. It seemed that Dana's incestuous admission had driven Gina to an incredible high of lust and desire.

Dana had feared that it might have the opposite effect, and discovering that Gina was turned on by it only stoked her own desire. She couldn't believe she had admitted wanting to fuck Mike, but now that she did and Gina was excited by it she wanted to know more about Mike when he fucked.

Dana let Gina kiss and suck at her tits and nipples for several more delicious minutes before she rolled them over until Gina was on her back with Dana on her side looking down at her lover. They gazed deeply into each other's eyes as they brought their lips together for a long, deep kiss. Their lips and tongues danced slowly as Dana caressed Gina's tits and stomach.

After many long minutes of kissing Dana moved down Gina's neck. She slowly kissed and nibbled as she went until she swirled her tongue in lazy circles over Gina's tits. The whole time she teased and licked Gina's tits all she could think was that Mike had possibly done the same thing. She imagined what it would be like to fuck Gina together with Mike. She imagined him sucking and teasing her other tit as Dana concentrated on teasing Gina's nipple until it was a rock hard point between her lips.

"Did he suck you like this?" Dana asked softly as she briefly lifted her head from Gina's nipple. Dana couldn't believe what she was asking, but she had to know.

"Yes," Gina hissed softly.

Dana resumed teasing Gina's tits for a while longer. Occasionally she slipped her hand down Gina's stomach and softly teased Gina's pussy. The heat and wetness between Gina's legs clearly revealed the younger woman's excitement at Dana's confession.

"Did you suck his cock?" Dana asked.

Gina groaned excitedly and replied, "Yes." Dana wanted to continue questioning Gina and teasing her tits for far longer, but Gina clearly needed release now. She grasped Dana's head and guided it toward her pussy as she moaned, "Oh God, fuck me!"

Gina's voice oozed desire and lust and Dana eagerly lapped at Gina's pussy. After confessing her desire for Mike, Dana found that Gina's pussy tasted even sweeter and more exciting. The knowledge that Mike had fucked and almost certainly filled her with his cum drove Dana wild. Dana thought about licking Gina like this just after Mike fucked her. Dana imagined Mike watching excitedly as she drank his cum out of Gina's pussy.

Dana didn't have to tease Gina's pussy long before Gina burst into a wild, intense orgasm. Gina moaned and wriggled as Dana teased her pussy wildly until she was completely finished cumming.

Dana intended to remain at Gina's pussy for a while longer savoring her taste and feel in the aftermath of her orgasm but Gina clearly had other ideas. Gina sat up and reached over to Dana's bedside table. She opened the drawer where Dana kept her sex toys, causing Dana to moan excitedly. She and Gina had played with these toys a few times before and Dana was anxious to use them again.

Gina selected the largest of Dana's dildos and guided Dana onto her back. The dildo was shaped like an actual cock with a coating that was advertised as "life-like". Dana had bought it because it seemed to be the size of a nice, slightly larger than average hard cock. Dana enjoyed this one because it looked and felt the most like a real cock of all her toys. It definitely helped her live out many fantasies while playing with herself and lately had been the dildo she most often used to represent Mike's cock in her fantasies.

Gina had no way of knowing that and the coincidence that she selected that particular dildo was wildly exciting for Dana. Gina brought the cock slowly to Dana's side and began to lightly glide it across Dana's stomach. She grazed it over Dana's tits and brought it closer to Dana's mouth.

Dana knew what Gina wanted and she opened her mouth wide as Gina slipped the end of the dildo between her lips. "Show me how you'd suck him," Gina said. Dana's eyes jumped open wide as she stared at Gina in wild disbelief. Gina pulled the dildo out of her mouth slowly and then repeated, "Show me how you want to suck Mike's cock."

This time when Gina brought the dildo back to Dana's lips Dana reached out with her tongue and lavishly licked the tip of the fake cock. Dana's head spun in disbelief at what was happening, but her lust was in control now. If Gina wanted to see how she wanted to tease Mike's cock Dana was determined to show her.

Dana closed her eyes and concentrated on giving the dildo a deep, intense blowjob. In any other situation she would probably feel odd giving a dildo such an intimate sucking, but in her mind it wasn't a dildo - it was Mike. Dana immersed herself in the fantasy that she was sucking Mike's cock while Gina watched.

Dana was so lost in her fantasy that she didn't know if she'd been sucking the dildo for minutes or hours. Gina slowly pulled the dildo out of her mouth and asked, "Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes," Dana groaned.

"Ask him to do it," Gina moaned excitedly. "Beg him to fuck you."

"Oh God!" Dana gasped wildly. "Please Mike, fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy. I need to feel you inside me."

Gina brought the dildo to Dana's waiting pussy but she didn't immediately slip it inside. Instead she dragged the tip back and forth through Dana's heavy wetness further teasing Dana and driving her wild.

"Fuck me, Mike," Dana cried out as she was fully absorbed in the fantasy. "I've wanted you for so fucking long. Fuck me. Make mommy cum!"

Dana cried out in ecstasy as the dildo slipped inside in one smooth stroke until it was all the way inside her. Never had this dildo felt this good or this big. However, to Dana this was no longer the dildo but it was her son's rock hard cock.

Gina fucked Dana slowly but Dana soon groaned, "Faster, harder. Fuck me hard. Make me cum." In her mind Mike was so frantically excited that he couldn't stop himself from wildly fucking her until he filled her with his cum. Dana wanted to experience that sensation and urged Gina on.

"Beg Mike for it," Gina teased.

Gina plunged the dildo wildly back and forth in Dana's pussy and Dana teetered on the edge of cumming. "Please Mike," Dana replied. "Yes, Mike. Harder, harder. Fuck mommy harder!" With that Dana burst into an orgasm so all consuming and intense she almost blacked out. She didn't know if she screamed, cried, moaned, or remained silent as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her.

By the time she again was fully aware of her surroundings she was lying on her back gasping for breath. Gina slowly slipped "Mike's" cock out of Dana's exhausted pussy. Dana's dripping wet pussy made a slurping noise as the dildo slid out of her.

Dana wasn't able to rest for long, however, as Gina dropped the dildo on the bed and crawled beside her. She straddled Dana's face and soon Gina's wet, excited pussy smothered Dana's mouth and face. Gina leaned down over Dana and the two women were soon locked in a slow 69 position with Gina on top.

Dana teased Gina's pussy and clit slowly and passionately. She wanted to give Gina back some of the intense pleasure that Gina had just given to her. They stayed in this position for a long while as both enjoyed slowly teasing each other's pussy. Gina eventually came with a long groan. It seemed that Gina would have stayed in that position for as long as it was going to take to make Dana cum again, but Dana pulled Gina away from her pussy and guided Gina until they were lying side by side.

Dana was left a little excited by Gina's licking and teasing, but she wanted her wild fuck with "Mike" to be the way she finished this fuck. Instead, she concentrated on softly kissing and caressing Gina as they lay side by side.

They lay together for a while longer just holding each other. Dana was on the verge of falling asleep when Gina softly whispered, "Is that true, what you said?"

Dana knew right away she was asking about her confession of wanting to fuck Mike. Dana knew this might be her "way out" of her incestuous confession. She could tell Gina that it wasn't true but was just something she had invented in the moment to drive them wild.

However, she knew she couldn't lie to herself like that. Besides, she guessed that Gina might know her well enough that she would already know the real answer even if Dana lied. "Yes," Dana answered softly.

They remained quiet for a few more long moments before Dana had to ask the question on her mind. "Does that bother you?" she asked.

There was only silence in reply at first. Dana feared that Gina was now disgusted by her incestuous desires once her immediate lust was satisfied. Finally, Gina softly answered, "No, I guess not. It just really surprised me." There was a long pause before Gina added, "Actually, I think it's kind of kinky."

They exchanged one more long, passionate kiss and then settled down beside each other. Not another word was uttered before the two women fell asleep in each other's naked arms.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers