All Comments on 'Swimming with Carrie'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lovemonsterlovemonsterover 12 years ago
Great story

Who's your editor? ;)

Another great story, I never tire of reading your stuff!

debby69debby69over 12 years ago
Great as Always

I have read ur stories over the years and this is great and hot as all the others look forward to more.

Thanks,

Deb

janeyljaneylover 12 years ago
really good

Unexpectedly tender for the subject matter...loved it.

NovaChalmersNovaChalmersover 12 years ago
Beautifully Lyrical

Brilliantly written. You have a lovely,literary voice.

chargergirlchargergirlover 12 years ago
Good story

I like the way you reworked it! Good luck in the contest! x

buttersbuttersover 12 years ago
a cut and a half above most here

you don't just write porn, you write well. big difference.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 12 years ago
Beautifully written - as always

Enjoyed the story, and the excellent writing immensely. Thanks for another good one, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All in all I had a great time reading it! You have a nice, smooth writing style that flows easily on the eyes :)

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Wow!

Steamy, erotic, with just enough romance sprinkled in. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh! Geronimo

I do so love your trips through my old stomping ground I love that place but couldn't live there now to busy no fun anymore, or am I just too old. But I enjoy your stories written with wit and knowledge and a sharp nib, keep it up as long as you can and I and people like me will keep on reading .

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
This aint love

She was ducking her lecturer, then just fall in lust, love with her uncle. Just like that?

Slut

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

ahh...so you ruined the entire book in the last few paragraphs, sad that I wasted my time. But maybe it was a typo, because you had 2 previous pages to mention that uncle Patrick was step-uncle Patrick, and the tags you used were misleading as well. There are people that feel more comfortable with the word step before a family member title if fucking is happening, but then there are people, like me, that respects that everyone has their own kink, just don't trick me into reading yours by convincing me it's mine until the very end. sucks cause I don't really hate the story, but I'm still giving 1 star for the step uncle twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6098 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.